Rift

Story Info
Abduction and fun in world of slaves.
1.3k words
3.81
45.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry had found the spatial rift some months before and found himself spending more and more time in the world he found beyond it. For a man of his sexual appetites, it was a paradise. It was a simpler world, one in which technology didn't intrude, and one in which men and women occupied different spheres and roles and were happy with them. In this world, men were Masters, as it should be in his view. Women were either ladies or slaves, again as it should be. There was no smog, no noise and bustle, just simple people pursuing simple lives as farmers or hunters, Lords and Ladies and their servants. To Larry, the best part of this world were the slaves. Slaves wore only their Masters' collars or, if it was cold, a cloak. It was an all-day, every day smorgasbord of fleshly delight. Larry was very visually attuned.

Slaves would respond to the commands of any Master who might speak to them. Any slave who disobeyed a direct order would be punished but not harmed. Slaves could address Masters only when spoken to or invited; they had to use honorifics, either "Master" or "Sir (Name)." Any Master could require the use of any slave's body for sexual gratification, in any manner he chose. When called, a slave would assume a kneeling position at the Master's feet, knees spread, buttocks resting on heels, hands behind her back, head raised and eyes lowered, ready to do the Master's will.

While convention in this other world permitted the use of any slave, it was an unspoken rule that Masters were expected to obtain their own slaves through the rifts that connected the world in which Larry began his life and this world, this paradise. In conversations with other Masters, Larry learned that most slaves were abducted some known to their Masters before being transported to Paradise, some complete strangers. Slaves who did not adapt quickly were sent back.

For some months Larry had been corresponding with an old flame from whom he had been long parted. As they wrote, they forged emotional bonds, renewing the passions of their youths. But his lady lived a long distance from the rift. Would she leave her world to live with him in Paradise? As part of his preparations for spending a very long time in Paradise, Larry sent a packet to Lis it contained a ticket from her home to his, and the cryptic note, "Come. SLoW." Now nearly ready, he mailed it and waited.

On the appointed day, he hired a limo and driver to meet Lis at the airport. She was taken to a hotel room where a second cryptic instruction awaited her. "Wait. SLoW." Still alone when midnight rolled around, she drank the wine from both glasses she'd prepared, took her nervous exhaustion to bed and drifted into an uneasy sleep. Where was he? Why had he left her alone?

Larry waited for the light to be extinguished in her room. He opened the door and stood over her as she slept. Lis. Here in the flesh. It was all he could do not to take her as she lay there vulnerable in her drugged sleep. He wrapped her in a coat, fitted shoes to her feet, and took her from the hotel to his car receiving sympathetic glances from those who assumed he was helping a drunken date or wife. He smiled sadly at them.

At the rift, Larry carefully fitted a collar to Lis's neck. It bore his sign, entwined letter Ls. A small lock held it in place. He then removed her coat, her peignoir, her thong, exercising iron will to keep from touching her, from possessing her, then and there. He carried her through the rift, and deposited her on a pallet near his wagon. He then retired for the night, setting a mental alarm he wanted to watch her as she woke and her situation dawned on her.

Dawn broke, painting the skies in brilliant pinks and golds which reflected on her pale, bare skin as she slept. A small frown creased her brow as the sun touched her eyelids, urging her return to consciousness. She rolled away from the light, stretched and sat up, feeling a bit groggy. Larry watched the emotions flick across her face as the reality of her situation began to filter through to her consciousness. First, a puzzled look this definitely was not the hotel room where she'd gone to sleep. An instant alertness straightened her shoulders as she looked around her for threats. Outdoors. Her glance passed her legs bare. Her hands and eyes swept up her body encountering nothing, until her fingers touched her collar. Collar! A million thoughts yammered in her head for attention. One word passed her lips, plaintively, "Larry?"

Larry stepped out from his temporary blind. She leaped to her feet and threw herself at him, frightened, relieved, joyous, angry. Emotions ricocheted off her psyche. "What is this? What's going on? Where are my clothes? Where are we?" The words tumbled from her lips like a waterfall. He silenced her with his mouth, kissing her deeply.

The warmth and passion of that kiss wiped all thought from Lis's mind. She surrendered to his passion, returning her own. His clothes were rough against her bare skin. His hands sought to touch her everywhere at once. Soon both were seeking to render his skin as bare as hers. For a few moments they stood, enmeshed, locked from lip to leg, his erection pressing urgently at her belly, her hips reaching for it. They melted to the ground, breathing rough, skin flushed. Desire to be joined overwhelming. No need for preliminaries, months of promises and teases with no touch left both ready instantaneously. His cock was slicked with his readiness, matched by the wetness from her pussy. He barely noticed the smoothness of it, as he positioned himself and plunged into an ecstatic well hot, wet, slick his mind centered on the sensations he experienced in that fall. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him tightly into her, her hips ramming against him to take all of him inside. Locked, they savored the miniature release of this satisfaction the long- desired fact of the ultimate touch for what seemed forever and was mere seconds before their needs drove them to their goal: his orgasm pumping sweetness into her answered by hers clutching his cock and milking it. Shudders of release shook them both. Gasping for air, they lay together, still joined, tasting the delights of the other before their eyes, their hands beginning gentle explorations.

As her mind returned to her possession, she remembered: the collar, open air, no clothes. She sucked in a breath to begin again her litany of questions. Anticipating, Larry silenced her again in his own sweet way. He lifted his mouth from hers, and placed a finger there. "Hush. I'll explain." He began with the hardest part the rift. Disbelief showed in her eyes. It was too close to what she'd told him about some books she'd enjoyed. He was just teasing. Again she started to interrupt and question him. This time, however, his reaction was different. His face went cold. "Slave! Be quiet!" The harsh tones struck her harder than a whip. Tears began to well in her eyes.

Larry began again. He told her of this world he called Paradise and of their respective places in it, her duties and responsibilities and how they were to be performed. He told her, too, that he planned on spending most of his time in this world. If she wanted to stay with him, she would adapt.

......

He packed her pallet, went to the wagon and climbed on. She tried to follow. "Slaves walk." Outraged, she sulked. But she walked.

To be continued . . . . Maybe

Love, All of us on the other end of the line