Riga's Havoc Ch. 01

Story Info
The incubus Riga controls his two girls.
7.4k words
4.43
89.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mind control story. I considered non-human as well, but opted for the mind control.

Thanks to Sulk for her comments and help during the development of the story. I think she had fun! Thanks also to Private Label for the proof and the edit.

Now it's up to you - read and (I hope) enjoy.

I know where this story is going and will be starting Chapter Two shortly, if the feedback warrants it.

*

The hotel room would be adequate for a few days until Riga could move his guests to the country house, the house in which he would finally bring his lascivious plan to fruition. He didn't actually need or desire much in the way of comfort for himself, and he was satisfied with the level of his current accommodation. The depraved nature of his plans, and the time he required to fully complete his task meant that a more private and secluded location was essential. Inquisitive neighbours were most definitely not featured in the plan, and if any were ...unfortunate enough to discover what was taking place - well, they would pay a high price.

Yes, the room in the hotel would suit for the time being, the location close to the heart of the Capital would provide him with an easy starting point to locate the girls he had chosen. The time was upon him, the conjunction of the planets, the position of the moon, and the timing for midsummer; all perfect. Now, all that remained was to meet the women.

Riga left the building and walked to the tube station in his elegant, unhurried way. His attire perfectly matched the way he moved. Like a chameleon he camouflaged himself to blend with his surroundings. Somehow managing to look cool despite the warmth he wore a tailored Savile Row suit; and it fit his frame perfectly. Riga was supremely confident of his dapper appearance, and knew that as he moved along the city streets women were casting surreptitious glances at him. He had the high cheekbones, pouting mouth, and dark hair of a matured Johnny Depp. His eyes were of an indeterminate colour; not that anyone who had ever looked into those eyes could recall what colour they were, and depending upon Riga's mood at the time, any woman who did linger as she looked directly into those disconcerting pools found herself having the most vividly erotic dreams for many disturbed nights to follow.

He emerged from the chaotic depths of the tube station at Covent Garden and took a seat at one of the café bars close to the market. The warmth of the early June sun influenced the mood of the thronging crowd, and Riga sat unnoticed amidst the excited babble. He quietly sipped at his cappuccino and eyed the multitudes as they passed by. He sensed that the girl – one of the girls he needed would be passing by very soon. His nostrils flared like a jungle predator on a scent trail, his nerves tingled with the anticipation of the first meeting, she was close – he could feel her.

His cup clinked onto the saucer as a lupine smile curled the edges of his delicate mouth. There in the crowd, not twenty feet from him, the ubiquitous small daysack on her back stood the dark haired girl. She was enthralled by the comic antics of a street entertainer and was completely oblivious of Riga's appraisal.

The entertainer juggled, and the girl continued to watch, totally enthralled and delighted. Her pretty face, with the cute, upturned nose was lit by her bright smile. Her teeth were white against the pink background of her succulent mouth and the light tan of her face. Her cleavage was deeply emphasized by the compressing effect of her tight, black sleeveless top, and the roundness of her full breasts were like a magnet to the watcher's enigmatic eyes as he studied the girl from his table. Her buttocks and legs were hidden in a pair of voluminous combat pants, but the exposed expanse of lightly tanned midriff between the waist of her low slung trousers and her clinging top showed Riga that the girl was more than suitably physically desirable. Again Riga cast an appreciative eye over the girl's ripe, curvaceous figure, and he nodded his head in an unconscious gesture of approval.

She would do nicely – very nicely indeed.

Riga stood when he saw the girl was about to leave. He left a careless ten-pound note under the saucer, an extraordinary tip even for a pricey establishment in central London, and now that the prey was in his sight Riga moved for the kill.

The girl turned when she felt a presence behind her. She shivered despite the warmth of the early summer sun, and then uttered a slight gasp of surprise when she turned to find Riga standing so close.

'I'm sorry,' he said quietly in his cultured English tone. 'Did I startle you? I really must apologize.'

'Well...' The girl faltered. This guy was creepy; she couldn't put her finger on why, but he somehow felt... bad. He was dressed nicely enough, very nicely she had time to notice, and he was very good looking, maybe a little old for her, but... Still, there was just something fundamentally wrong about him; and she was suddenly cold...

'My dear girl,' Riga said, in the same, quiet voice, 'I really didn't mean to startle you like that, how terribly rude of me.'

It didn't really matter much what Riga said or did to hold the girl's attention, all that was required was that the girl stayed in his immediate vicinity for a few moments longer. He knew she was instinctively repelled by the aura of his malevolence, but a few moments were all he needed.

'Please,' Riga continued, 'perhaps we should go somewhere less busy. I could buy you a drink to apologize.'

The girl's mind was in a whirl of confusion. She didn't want to go for a drink with this man. He was scaring her; he'd only startled her a little and is insistent offer of a drink was way too much - But...

'I dunno...' the girl began, the soft drawl of her accent indicated that she was from North America. 'Really it's not necessary, I'm Ok, really.'

Riga moved closer, his face perfectly composed. 'Oh but my dear, Jennifer, I insist.'

Jennifer's eyes widened at the use of her name. How could this man know? Her stomach flipped greasily with fright. He was scaring her properly now, but his eyes...

'It will be alright,' Riga whispered quietly.

'Well, Ok, I guess it'd be cool,' Jennifer appeared to capitulate.

Riga could have taken Jennifer under his influence with no effort whatsoever. In fact, his entire plan was unnecessary since he could take what he wanted, or rather give what he had to give without the woman even knowing he'd defiled her – But it was so much more fun this way. He viewed people as his playthings; something to be used and then discarded; a consumable commodity, and he adored playing with delicious young ladies.

Minutes later Jennifer was sitting in a pub, a glass of coke fizzing on the table in front of her. Riga spoke to her quietly, Jennifer's reaction limited to nodding her head. 'Now, shall we go?' Riga's question was purely academic since Jennifer was truly in the grip of Riga's will. The barman didn't give the couple a second glance as the pretty girl followed the gentleman out of the pub. Outwardly Jennifer gave no sign that she was behaving out of character, and even in her own mind she was quite content to follow Riga anywhere. She would pander to his every whim, perform whatever act or function he desired, she was a slave to his desires and didn't care.

'After you, my dear,' Riga said and stepped aside to allow Jennifer into the room.

'Wow!' the girl exclaimed in admiration. 'What a great room.'

'Indeed,' Riga replied, amused. Then, as though he was turning a thermostat to adjust the room temperature he allowed Jennifer enough of her own free will to realize that she really didn't want to be in that room with him. He watched detached as the girl's facial expression changed from benign acceptance to being deeply disturbed.

'I...' she began then faltered. 'I'm sorry, I've made a mistake, and I really shouldn't be here.'

Despite being under Riga's influence, Jennifer had complete recollection of the circumstances that had led her to this current situation. She was confused by how easily she had complied with Riga's suggestion, but now she was beginning to grow desperate.

'Shut up you prissy bitch!' Riga hissed at the horrified girl. His face contorted into a mask of fury, the cords on his neck bulged, and Jennifer felt the hot burst of urine jet quickly into her panties. He advanced towards the trembling girl and reached out to cup her breast in his palm. 'Remove that shirt,' he ordered simply.

'No... Please.' A single tear rolled heavily down Jennifer's cheek.

'Yes,' whispered Riga. With no effort whatsoever his will dominated Jennifer to the point where she would comply. 'And the rest,' Riga continued when Jennifer stood bare breasted in front of him.

When Jennifer was naked, Riga took a long, lingering look, appraising the girl's firm, ripe body, and he licked his lips with lascivious anticipation. It would be two weeks until the time was right, but he fully intended to make the most of the opportunity that was present in the meantime.

He knew that Jennifer was, on the whole a good and decent girl. Oh, she was no paragon of virtue, she'd had a handful of lovers up to her twentieth year, but generally she was a morally aware girl, kind hearted and of good character, and it was this innate goodness that made the game so much more delightful to Riga. He was looking forward hugely to the depravity to which he was going to introduce Jennifer. She smelled so pure at the moment, and Riga chuckled darkly as he thought of how the stink of corruption would soon cling to Jennifer's aura.

Riga unbuttoned the flies of his suit trousers and pulled his thick cock from within. Expressionless, Jennifer looked at the intimidating girth and then looked up into Riga's face.

'Kneel before me, my little beauty,' Riga spoke quietly, his eyebrows raised.

Jennifer did as instructed and felt the luxurious softness of the carpet on her knees. The quiet in the room was marred only by the muffled sweep of the London traffic through the thick, double glazed windows. The curtains muffled the sound even further, and Riga's breath sounded ragged as Jennifer wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

'Yes,' he whispered at the contact of their flesh. 'Touch me, my sweet little flower. Touch my cock, feel me.'

Jennifer gazed at Riga's cock, it felt so hard in her hand, so dangerous. Riga allowed Jennifer to slip back into her own personality for a moment. He toyed with her, and enjoyed the way her eyes widened with the shock and revulsion at what she was doing in that room.

'It will get a lot dirtier than this,' Riga said and then laughed. 'This is just a... taster.' He laughed again at his own wit. Taster – that was exactly what he wanted Jennifer to do next. 'Lick me, bitch,' he ordered sharply. 'Lick my cock and enjoy it! Tell me how fucking good it is.'

The tip of Jennifer's pink tongue poked out and she wriggled it around the dome of Riga's penis. She probed gently at the weeping eye at the crown of the cock head and then popped her lips around it and slurped loudly as though she was sucking on a big lollipop.

'You taste so good,' she smiled up at Riga when she let him plop from her mouth. 'I want to suck you. It feels so fucking hard; let me taste you, please... Fuck my mouth with that big, fat cock.'

Riga looked at Jennifer as her lips stretched around the thickness of him. Her dark hair swung as Jennifer bobbed her head, and he was delighted to see the bulging distortion of her cheek as the blunt end of his cock bumped the inside of her mouth. He stroked the dark hair gently, almost tenderly as he bucked his hips in short, jerky movements against Jennifer.

'You like that?' Jennifer grinned, her hand pumping at the root of Riga's cock, her chin smeared with her saliva and Riga's precum.

A strangled 'Yes,' was all that Riga could manage, then he groaned loudly and the first spurt of his cum arced high and splashed across Jennifer's pretty face.

The girl issued a startled, 'Oh!' when the first jet hit her. She quickly recovered and manipulated Riga's shaft as more of his seed gushed thickly from his cock and spattered across her face and throat. Finally, Riga's climax died away and he surveyed the scene of debauchery that he had contrived.

Jennifer smiled at him through mask of semen. Thick ropes clung to her cheeks and exposed throat. A long, silvery strand hung from her chin and Jennifer lifted her index finger up to scoop the cream into her mouth. Another thick strand clung to Jennifer's dark hair, and the upper slopes of her full, round breasts were dotted with viscous droplets of Riga's seed.

Riga stood over Jennifer and once again allowed her mind to come back to the present. The expression on her cum smeared face was one of despair and devastation. She looked down at the mess soiling the skin of her breasts, and reached up disbelieving to feel the smeared filth on her face. 'Wha... What are you doing to me?' Her voice broke with the tragedy of her situation. 'Why am I doing this? It's sick... It... It's dirty...' She glanced at Riga's half erect cock as it jutted obscenely from his flies. 'Oh, God... No,' she cried and gagged as she remembered that she had sucked on the obscene appendage only moments before.

Riga laughed at the plight of the hapless Jennifer and then tuned her true personality out again. 'But I thought you loved it, my darling?' he joked.

'I do, I do love it,' Jennifer smiled happily. She smeared her fingers through the mess clinging to her face and licked her sticky fingers. 'It's divine,' she said brightly, and then added in a little girl voice, 'please, when can I have some more?'

'Soon,' Riga whispered. 'Very soon, I promise. But first, we have someone to meet.'

Riga told Jennifer exactly what he wanted her to do, and after repairs to her appearance the girl left the hotel happily, with a small wad of currency that Riga had handed her for some special purchases he required her to make.

Riga undressed, showered and then dressed appropriately for a night in the bright lights and lively bars of London's Soho. Tonight he and Jennifer were going to find the next girl in Riga's grand design, and he smiled in anticipation of the sordid delights that awaited him.

***

Riga entered the bar with casual indifference and was served quickly even for the well trained and efficient bar staff. He found a convenient position from which he could observe Jennifer's arrival and he quickly scanned the crowd for some diversion. He knew that Jennifer would be arriving shortly, just as knew that the other girl would be making her entrance shortly after.

Riga was undisturbed by the hubbub that surrounded him. He stayed untouched and unmoved as though he was in a bubble, sealed form the influence of the crowded bar. His eyes flashed as Jennifer came into view, and Riga smiled broadly when the young woman moved close to him.

'You look positively... edible,' Riga mouthed into Jennifer's ear. 'Simply delicious.'

As instructed Jennifer had used some of the money that Riga had given her to buy some new clothes. The bare midriff 'Aril Lavigne' look had been replaced by a simple yet classy summer dress. The golden slopes of her breasts jiggled tantalizingly in the bodice of the dress, and her smooth, tanned legs were shown to their fullest advantage as the sweep of its hemline fell to mid thigh.

'So,' Jennifer said above the noise of the happy crowd, 'who are we meeting?'

'As it happens, my dear,' Riga replied with his eyes fixed over Jennifer's bare shoulder, 'it's her.' He nodded in the direction of the door, and Jennifer turned to look. 'Stay here,' Riga said and eased through the now packed bar. Jennifer watched as Riga spoke to a slender blonde and she saw the girl nod briskly after taking a long, appraising look at Jennifer.

A few seconds later Riga introduced the blonde. 'My dear Jennifer, this is Chrissie.'

'How do you do?' Chrissie moved close to Jennifer and placed her hands on the dark girl's waist; she placed her lips lightly against Jennifer's and pushed her tongue gently, but briefly into Jennifer's mouth.

Riga watched the light kiss intently. In contrast to the level of will needed to keep Jennifer under the influence of his control, Chrissie had taken no more persuasion than the overt invitation to play with the American girl. He sensed that Chrissie was more naturally disposed towards the darker side of her personality, that she found the world of sex to be a place she very much liked to be, and that the suggestion of some slightly perverted lesbian sex caused a pulse to quicken at the junction of her thighs.

'So ladies,' Riga said when the girl's parted. 'Allow me to get you both a drink.'

The trio stayed in the bar for a short time and then Riga suggested that they should perhaps go back to the hotel. During the taxi ride back, Chrissie sat next to Jennifer and ran her hand along Jennifer's thigh. She pushed her fingers between Jennifer's legs and slid her middle finger between the slick, uncovered labia.

'No knickers?' Chrissie stage whispered with delight. 'I absolutely adore going commando,' she added and opened her own thighs as she lifted her buttocks from the seat and manipulated her denim skirt high up around her hips. At the same time as she exposed her plump vulva, Chrissie sucked at the tip of the finger that had previously slid along Jennifer's sex.

Jennifer giggled when she saw Chrissie's thick, curled labia and the glint of metal from the ring that pierced Chrissie's clitoris. Fascinated by the jewelry that adorned Chrissie's sex, Jennifer fingered the metal ring lightly and then reciprocated Chrissie's earlier treatment of her opening by dabbing of her own finger into the heat between Chrissie's slender thighs. The two women kissed again after Jennifer had tasted the syrup that trickled from Chrissie's opening, and their tongues were clearly visible to the watching Riga as they danced with slippery, serpentine coiling in each others mouths. Riga noticed the taxi driver watching the impromptu show in the rear view mirror, and he noticed the man's eyes widen with excitement as Chrissie sucked on Jennifer's tongue and squeezed the girl's round breasts through the bodice of her dress.

'Find somewhere quiet,' Riga instructed the driver quietly through the slot in the perspex screen that protected the driver's cab from potentially violent fares. As the cab pulled into a relatively quiet yard Riga spoke again. 'Show the driver your breasts,' he said to Jennifer, and sat back as the girl instantly slipped the bootlace straps over her shoulders and scooped her tits out one by one.

'Fuckin' hell,' the driver whispered and shook his head when he saw Jennifer's magnificent bosom.

Chrissie purred softly and cupped both of the heavy globes in her palms. 'Oh, darling,' she murmured softly and left a trail of saliva around each of Jennifer's rapidly stiffening nipples. The two women kissed again, this time with legs widespread and their fingers busy against the other's quickly dampening opening.

'Come back here,' Riga invited the driver, and the man hastily obeyed. The driver was breathing heavily and his hands trembled when he saw the two attractive young women, semi nude and close up.

'Fuckin' hell,' he repeated, his eyes huge and his mouth gaping.

'Take out your penis,' the order from Riga.

The man balked at this, obviously reluctant. He was happy enough to watch two dollies going at it in the back of his cab, but to expose himself – the law wouldn't take too kindly to that.

'Do it,' Riga's voice was quiet but insistent, and the man unzipped his jeans and groped inside. It poked from the zip of the man's jeans, pale and flaccid, and Riga spoke again. 'Ladies,' he said and both women looked towards him, lipstick smeared and hair in disarray. 'Help our friend please.' He indicated the driver sat on the opposite folding chair.