Right at You

Story Info
Young man turns the tables on slightly older seductress.
6.2k words
4.29
44.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

1.

Stephanie took out a long white cigarette out of her purse, lit it and blew a long puff up over the bar.

Both women were dressed in business suits, Stephanie being a blond thirty- year old, pretty with a good complexion and full lips; Angie being equally attractive with brown hair.

"You want another beer?" Stephanie said to her friend.

"Okay."

It was around 5:45 in the afternoon and the two women had been drinking after work for about forty-five minutes. The bar was about half full.

"Did you get the Gorson case yet?" Angie asked.

"Nope, not until next week probably," Stephanie replied.

Stephanie took another drink of beer.

Angie said, "Did you read the new Harry Potter book?"

"No I've read all of the others, I really like those books," Stephanie replied.

Stephanie said, "You see that guy sitting over at the table?"

"Wow! He's hot," Angie replied with her mouth open.

"Wanna go ask him out?" Stephanie said grinning.

"I don't know, I don't know if I'm up to it," Angie said.

"Kate, Claire and I have really been into this whole dominant girl thing, and it's a Goddamn blast," Stephanie said and rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Angie asked with interest.

"I mean we hit on the guys first, we ask them out, and we do the whole dom girl thing; pinch their asses, blow smoke on them, tie them up if they'll let us, order them to say yes ma'am, no ma'am that kind of thing, have threesomes," Stephanie said and giggled.

"Fuck, that sounds awesome," Angie said, impressed.

"Yeah."

"Wow," Angie said, "I've never tied a guy up," she threw her hair back and laughed.

"Well, we don't tie them hard, just little silk scarves and stuff."

Stephanie ran her hair through her silky shoulder length blond hair then she said, "You know, show them who's boss, masturbate them."

"Uh huh."

"You know Mehan's?" Stephanie said. "Well I was in there getting wasted after work about a month ago and I picked up this nineteen year old, man, was he hot!" She said, bragging. "I took him back to my house and I smoked him, tied him up and masturbated him; and get this, after we get done I told him that he would have to come over when ever I wanted to tie him up and he said, okay!"

"Wow!" Angie said.

Stephanie put her cigarette out in the ashtray and exhaled the smoke down on the bar, "Man, I have blown him and fucked him six or seven times since, I'm dynamic, men seem to like confidence."

"Cool," Angie replied.

"Claire is the total Ms. Badass, she's my example," Stephanie said.

'I don't think I ever met her."

"She used to work in the office, until she got caught in bed with one of the partner's sons," Stephanie laughed.

"What?"

"Ms. Schoenfeld's 19 year old son!"

"Wow!" Angie said.

Stephanie took a swallow of beer.

"She's my age which means she's 31, but she's got a thing for young guys, when she was around the office, it was one 19 or 20 year old kid after another. Some of the women there just hated her, all these kids were just stunning, it was almost like she had a Goddamn harem of them or something," Stephanie said.

"Wow, that's really something, I'll bet some of the women were jealous of her."

"Well some of the other women hated her, she looked like a fashion model too, tall and willowy, and she had a couple of kinks," Stephanie giggled.

"What do you mean, kinks?" Angie said, intrigued.

"Well she used to say that she could control men with smoke, she's the one that taught me about using smoke as a tool," Stephanie said and started laughing.

"I could start smoking again," Angie said laughing.

"What she said to me was that it didn't work with every guy but that there were a good amount of men who like smoke, and these guys she could wrap around her little finger. She could make them do anything she wanted, all she had to do was blow smoke on them," Stephanie said laughing.

Stephanie said, "She was like my teacher, she was really Ms. Badass. I had never seen some of this stuff, and I was with her and I saw her pick up a guy in a restaurant, and we went back to her place and she smoked him, masturbated him and then we both fucked him, God it was really an eye opener!"

"I'll bet!" Angie said open-mouthed.

"Do you remember Rachel?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah."

"She has this young son that when you saw him was about 13 or 14, well he turned 18 about six months ago, and they threw like a barbecue type party about a month or so after school was out," Stephanie sipped her beer.

"Okay," Angie said.

"Well, Claire and I were invited and we went over, and this kid was a total babe, I meant he was to die for, so Claire saw him and her eyes just about fell out of her head...

2.

"Do you see what I see?" Claire said.

"And how! You know what, I think that's Rachel's son," Stephanie said.

"No way! I thought he was like twelve years old," Claire said rolling her eyes.

It was after the barbecue and the two women were standing talking with the other guests. They both were holding mugs of beer.

"No, he's grown up now, he just graduated from high school last month, Rachel was talking at work about what she was going to get him for his eighteenth birthday."

"I'll say he's grown up, look at that ass and shoulders, Jesus Christ!" Claire exclaimed.

"Yeah awesome," Stephanie replied laughing.

"He's completely gorgeous!" Claire said excitedly. "I didn't see him when we were eating."

"I think he just came in."

"Wow!" Claire exclaimed.

"You think you're so cool, why don't you go talk to him?" Stephanie said teasing her friend.

"I'm going to ask him over to my place right now," Claire said.

"Man, he's gorgeous," Stephanie laughed at Claire.

"I think he'd make a nice addition to the CFNM group don't you?" Claire giggled.

"Right!" Stephanie laughed.

"Well, good luck," Stephanie said.

"It's not luck," Claire said throwing her glossy dark hair around.

"I'm going over and introduce myself and ask him to come over later for drinks, Claire said smirking at Stephanie.

3.

He had seen the women talking on the other side of the room and had seen them looking at him and smiling and laughing, but could not hear what they were saying. He knew Stephanie from his Mom's job but couldn't place the dark haired beauty that kept looking his way. He looked down at the coke he was drinking and then looked up and saw the dark haired girl walking towards him. He was standing not too far from the bathroom and figured that she was headed for that but then she came and stood in front of him. She was tall with wide shoulders and muscular leggy hips, wearing a short black leather skirt and a revealing white blouse. She was dark complected with a pretty mouth and green eyes.

"Hi!" she said loudly, beaming at him.

"Hi!" the kid replied.

The woman standing in front of him was very attractive but at least 7 or 8 years older than he was, the kid thought.

"I'm Claire Revelle, I'm a friend of your Mom's but I don't think I've been around you for four or five years," she said.

"How are you?" he replied.

"Oh fine, you have a nice house here, I like your barbecue set up," she said.

"Yeah, we've fixed this house up a lot since we moved in back in 1999," the kid said.

Claire made a lot of eye contact while attempting not to stare, he was about six feet tall, angular but strong looking with muscular legs and thighs and wide deep shoulders and chest, a baby face with piercing gray eyes.

"So I heard you just got out of school, congratulations on that," she said.

So that's what it is, another one of Mom's friends congratulating him on graduation. He thought.

"Oh yeah, I didn't like high school all that well," he said.

"I know what you mean," Claire said.

She beamed at him again, then said "Hey you know I don't believe in beating around the bush, do you know why I came over to talk to you?"

"No?" he replied.

"My friend Steph over there bet me that I wouldn't come over here and ask you over to my place for drinks after the barbecue," she giggled.

"Whoa," he said.

"You can get out for the night can't you?" she continued to try to make eye contact even after he turned his head.

"Yes," he said.

"Excellent!" she replied.

"So how about it babe?" Claire smiled at him.

"Well you've really caught me off guard, I don't know," the kid said, not looking at Claire.

"So you don't think you can make it?" she asked.

"Boy I don't know, I don't think so, I'm not sure," the cute boy said almost sheepishly.

"Well, alright let me know if you change your mind," Claire replied.

She turned and walked back towards Stephanie.

"So how'd you make out?" Steph said excitedly.

"Well..." Claire said softly.

"What happened, did he turn you down?" Stephanie asked.

The two women sat down on a small couch.

"He didn't turn me down exactly, he just wasn't sure," Claire said.

"Well, what's the little motherfucker's problem?" Steph said.

Claire looked at Stephanie, then she said, "He was just surprised, older woman hitting on him and stuff, give him a little time. Maybe he'll come around."

"Do you think he's queer?" Stephanie said.

"No, I don't think so, I got the feeling he was just surprised, not that he didn't like me," Claire said.

Claire said, "We'll be having dessert in a little bit and won't be leaving for maybe an hour and a half, he has time to change his mind."

Claire put her thighs together and opened and closed her legs several times, she reached in her purse and pulled out an unopened pack of cigarettes, then pulled the plastic paper off, opening the pack.

Claire got a long thin cigarette out and held it, smiled an evil smile, then she said, "Lets see if the little bitch likes smoke."

"Yeah!" Stephanie said grinning. "Kick his ass!"

"That's exactly what I intend to do."

4.

He stood and stared at the dark-haired fox as she sauntered off. Was she serious, he thought, she certainly didn't look like she was kidding. I'm too young for her, still she seemed interested, the thought. His mind was racing.

He watched as she sat down on the couch with Stephanie. She tossed her glossy dark hair around and squirmed her ass on the couch; she put her legs together, crossed and uncrossed them. He looked away for a minute, when he looked back she had a long cigarette in her hand, she's staring at me he thought. So he looked away for a bit. When he looked back, she again made eye contact and tilted her head back and put the cigarette in her mouth and lit it. Then she blew a thick puff at the floor. He saw the two women laughing, I wonder what they're talking about, he thought to himself.

He looked away, when he looked back, she again looked at him, the smoke went into her mouth, and blew a thick puff out over the room.

He went and sat in a chair over by the sliding glass doors and tried to forget about it.

After a minute or so a voice said, "Got a light?"

"It looks like you already have a light," he replied.

Claire was standing next to him and said, "Yeah, right."

Then a thick smoke ball went by his head.

"Did you ever think about having a pool put in?" she asked.

"Yeah, we considered it."

Then she leaned over him and blew a thick full ball of smoke right at him. It was thick and pungent, but surprisingly not unpleasant.

"Whew!" he exclaimed.

"Do you know anything about being smoked?" she asked.

"No," he answered.

"Look at me!" she said.

The kid looked up, then the burning lit cigarette went back to her mouth, the tip end glowed and then she set herself and another thick opaque smoke ball blasted his face.

"Wow!" he said.

Claire looked down at the handsome young kid, he had a dreamy smile on his face.

She smirked at him.

"Look up," she commanded.

As he looked up, she grinned an evil smile and put that cigarette back to her mouth again, and again it glowed on a full puff, then she leaned closer and another blast of white smoke hit him right in the face.

"You want to change your mind about coming over now?" she said through a haze of smoke.

"Okay," he said.

"Good answer! I'll see you about 10:30, I wrote my address on the back of this card."

With that she turned and left.

5.

It was a nice medium sized house set back not too far from the road, he pulled into the driveway and parked behind her car. The house had a lot of nice foundation plantings around it but he wasn't thinking about that. He was thinking about the older women who had made pass at him and asked him out and now here he was. His heart pounded in his chest.

He was wearing the same clothes that he had on at the party, dark dress pants with a light green shirt and dark running shoes. He looked at himself in the car mirror and straightened his hair. The kid was light skinned and nice looking; his face was so smooth that he didn't even look eighteen. He waited a minute and then got out and headed for the door.

The kid rang the doorbell and waited.

"Hi!" She said answering the door."

"Hi."

"Come on in," Claire said.

She was wearing pretty much what she was wearing at the party except that she had splashed extra perfume up under her boobs and had taken her shirt up to reveal a bare midriff showing off her belly button and accentuating her tits.

They came in the front door and walked on a dark green carpet that was short and narrow and it quickly gave way to finished hard wood floors. They came into what was a large living room with a kitchen off of that and several rooms down a hallway that the kid couldn't see directly. There was a well stocked bar that was on the left side of the room with a couple of stools around it. The room was a comfortable looking mixture of new overstuffed chairs and two small sofas and older wooden type antiques. There were mostly paintings on the walls, outdoor scenes and modern art. She led him into the room and he followed her.

"Let's sit down for awhile," Claire said.

The kid sat down on one of the small sofas and she sat in one of the overstuffed chairs that were opposite it.

The handsome kid sat for a moment not saying anything then he said, "I was a little bit surprised at the barbecue and I didn't get to tell you how nice you looked. I really like your skirt and your hair is just awesome."

The kid beamed at her.

"Really!" she replied.

Her heart thumped in her chest with his compliment.

"Well thanks," Claire said.

"How about a martini, babe, or beer, whatever you want," Claire asked.

She got up out of the overstuffed chair and went over to the bar.

"Beer I think," the kid said.

I don't want your cute little ass drinking very much she thought to her self.

She pulled a chilled beer mug out of a small refrigerator and opened a can of Budweiser and poured it, then made herself a mixed drink with whiskey and soda.

"Thanks," he said when she handed him the beer.

The kid drank a little bit then said, "I really like your house," he said looking at the mix of antiques and modern furniture.

"Thanks, I been working as a realtor the last three years, I had this house as a property and I wound up buying it myself," Claire said.

"It's really nice."

"You know it took awhile to fix it up, it was full of a bunch of bad, stained, old carpeting that I had to have taken up and removed. These lovely wood floors were underneath, of course they had to be re finished. And the wall paper was just awful that was here when I bought it," she said.

"Yeah our house has had a lot of work done to it in the last eight years."

"The bathroom tile was in terrible shape and I had to have that worked on too," Claire said.

She took a good drink and then said, "I used to work in the law office, which is where I met your Mom."

"Well thanks for asking me over," he grinned at her.

"You're welcome honey, I've got a couple of surprises planned," she said and giggled slightly.

"Surprises?" he asked.

"Yeah, definitely!" she said.

He looked at her, she was staring at him and breathing and making little motions with her lips.

"What surprises?" he asked.

She took her martini glass in her hand and got up and came and walked around and stood in front of him.

"I'm going to teach you about dominant girl sex and am thinking about putting you in my harem." She said smirking at him.

It hit the kid like it did at the party; he blew his breath out. Her attitude, the brazenness of it, the confidence, it caused his balls to start boiling. His heart started pounding in his chest. It was overwhelming almost like being hit with something. It was just like at the barbecue, her leaning over deliberately blowing smoke in his face. The brazenness of it left him openmouthed, slack jawed and incredibly excited.

The kid stood up too. He took a couple of steps over to her. He said, "You think you're pretty hot stuff don't you?"

She laughed.

"You're one of those juggy girls aren't you," he grinned at her.

"I know what I want," she said grinning at him; at five ten only an inch or so shorter than he was.

The kid took her hand, he said, "You think you're little miss hot stuff."

Then he grabbed her and pulled close to him crushing her into his chest, then giving her three or four hard kisses.

Somewhat surprised at him kissing her, Claire quickly changed tactics and snaked her arms fast around his neck to return the kiss.

"Mmmm!" Claire said after the third kiss.

"Way to go baby!" she purred at him. She turned his head to one side and kissed his right ear six or seven times.

"That's it babe, get that first motherfucking kiss in, you bet!" she said.

His right hand went down to her nice leggy ass and pinched it.

A hot throbbing hard-on pressed hard against her right thigh.

The kid was wiry looking but strong, he crushed Claire hard against his chest and she snuggled in his arms.

"Wow!" she thought.

He could feel her nipples stiffen and could smell the fresh perfume.

He broke away their kiss briefly, then she said, "You've shown a lot of class honey, that kiss was a good idea! There's a couple of things that I want to do to put you in my harem."

"What things?" the kid asked.

"I'll show you."

Claire wrapped herself around his arm and pulled him towards a shut door.

"Where are we going?" the kid asked.

"One of my bed rooms. Come on," Claire said.

6.

It was a very small room with extremely low ceilings, only tall enough to get in the door, small with a single bed in the middle of the room and a chest with drawers next to it. There were paintings of animals on the walls.

"This is much smaller than the rest of the house," the kid said with surprise.

"It's my smoke room," Claire said.

"Smoke room?"

"Yeah it's small so it collects the smoke," she replied.

She put her hands back behind her neck making sure the kid got another good look at the two voluptuous tits she was showing off.

Claire leaned against the door briefly, then pulled a gold chain from around her neck; it had a key on it, she then held it up, smirked at the kid and locked the door with it. Then she put the key back around her neck where it dangled between two bosomy tits.

"What do you think about that?" she said.

"I don't know," the kid replied.

She gyrated her hips and ass, sure in her power to hypnotize.

The girl was incredibly seductive, surprisingly so. The kid felt an immense excitement. She was very beautiful and had an attitude from hell.

She stood with one hand on her hip now, her lithe, rangy body poured into a short tight skirt, she had rich, supple, muscular thighs and legs; like someone who swam a lot.

"I'm about to give you your first lesson in dominant girl sex and I'm only going to tell you this one time, your most important lesson is: Yes Ma'am is always the right answer, got it," she said forcefully, her chin set and with her lower lip stuck out and her hands on her hips.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12