Right From the Start

Story Info
Our unique first date, and her first time with our friend.
5.6k words
4.08
56.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped the plastic key card into the door of my room. Another day on the job meant another night on the road. As a veteran of business travel, I robotically went through the motions of unpacking and settling into my new “home away from home” for that particular night. One of the many tasks performed during the settling in process is to call home to let my wife know I've arrived safe and sound.

“Hello?” came the voice of my wife on the other end of the line.

“Hey, Sweetheart! Sorry to be calling so late. I just got in,” I explained. “I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“No, you didn’t wake me. Andrew came by tonight and we were just lying here talking.”

“’Lying there,’” I said, repeating her words to confirm what I’d heard and knew what that meant.

“Yes,” Melanie confirmed. “We’re in the bed. And it’s a good thing you didn’t call 10 minutes earlier because I wouldn’t have been able to answer anyway!” she teased.

“Was it good for you?” I asked. “I know it was great for him!”

“You know it was great for me to! I always enjoy my times with him!” I knew that was true, but I always liked to make sure that she enjoys herself. Even when I’m hundreds of miles away, the protective instinct kicks in to be sure she is not only safe, but happy, too.

“Boy, I wish I was there with you right now, enjoying you like Andrew is! But, since he’s there, I’ll let you go back to what you were doing. I just wanted to check in with you. Don’t let me interrupt the fun!”

“You didn’t interrupt anything, Darling, you know that. Besides, you didn’t interrupt Andrew, anyway. He’s still playing with my body while we’re talking!”

“I’ll bet he is!” I knew Andrew, and that was one of the things my wife enjoyed so much about him. At a young 25 years old, he was 17 years younger than she was, and he never came just once in a session. I would enjoy my time in my wife, but, afterward, I would feel satisfied and roll over and go to sleep. But not Andrew! He usually used their first orgasms together as a type of foreplay that almost always ended up in a much more prolonged marathon of sex. “Just tell Andrew I said ‘Hey!’, and tell him to leave me a little something since I’ll be home the night after tomorrow night, OK?”

“I will, Honey! I’m looking forward to seeing you! Goodnight!”

“Goodnight!” I replied back to her as she hung up the phone. I knew that, as I sat alone in that faraway hotel room that night, our friend Andrew would be enjoying the feel of my wife’s pussy wrapped around his dick. And my wife would be enjoying her favorite feeling of being screwed senseless by her young stud.

It usually takes me an hour or so to “decompress” after checking into a new room for the night, and I try to get some computer work done during that time. But my conversation with Melanie had my mind on other things, though. So, after turning on my laptop, rather than opening E-mails, I started to flip through digital pictures saved on there of my sexy wife. Skipping over the folders full of the regular pics of her and the kids, I went right to my private folders of her in (and out) of various outfits or bikinis. Then I progressed on to the action shots of her performing sex acts with me and with other guys.

Since Andrew was a regular visitor to our bed, I have a whole file dedicated to pictures of her and him. Looking through these pics helped me to visualize what was happening at that moment back in my own home, in my own bedroom, with my own wife.

As I perused the pictures, I reminisced about the events that led us to the lifestyle we lead, and to Andrew in particular.

I’ll never forget the first time I saw Melanie. Well, to be honest, I didn’t see ALL of her at once. The first thing I saw was a beautiful, naked body from the waist down, but I soon learned that the beautiful torso I was seeing belonged to a great looking girl named Melanie. But I guess I should explain this, too.

We were in the same large university, one year apart from each other. I was a junior, she was a sophomore. In our dorm, we shared rooms with one other person. My roommate, Mark, and I had developed pre-arranged signals to let each other know when it wasn’t a good time to come in. In other words, if one of us had a girl in the room and were making out, we respected each other’s privacy (and good luck!). One night, I had gone to bed in my lower bunk rather early. I must have been totally out of it, because I never heard Mark coming in with his date. By the time they woke me up with their movement and their sounds coming from the upper bunk bed, it was obvious they were in a heated state of passion. I could tell from the sounds they were making that it was too late for me to make a graceful appearance or exit. So I laid there in the darkness and listened as Mark and his date made out and played out their love scene. Soon, the girl’s playful giggles turned to moans and I could tell Mark was rounding the bases and he was likely to be getting very lucky tonight. I watched the movement of the mattress above me and listened to their passion building. As clothes began to drop to the floor next to me, I became certain that they were about to fulfil their passion. I heard her moan loudly about how good it felt and, soon afterward, the bed started to move up and down in a rhythm as Mark was obviously fucking her.

This was the first time I had ever come so close to witnessing someone else engaged in a sex act, and I found that I was enjoying it immensely! My own cock was now hard, and my hand reflexively wrapped around the shaft and I started stroking it. But, just as I was really getting into the show, Mark apparently blew his wad. With a loud grunt, and a louder expletive, the bouncing stopped. Mark began to apologize for his premature culmination of the performance, but the girl assured him that it wasn’t a problem. She had enjoyed it, too, even if she hadn’t gotten to cum. Then she said she was going to use our bathroom and come right back.

That’s when it happened! I watched as the beautiful vision of sexiness lowered her naked body from the upper bunk to the floor just inches from my face. First, the long supple legs, then the naturally furry patch over her slit, followed by those firm abs of a sexy co-ed that obviously took care of herself. When her feet gently touched down, she turned to head toward the bathroom and I watched as her firm, round ass sashayed out of our room and closed the door behind her. I hadn’t had the chance to see her face or breasts yet, but I figured that, if they were even HALF as good as the rest of what I’d seen, then I MUST be dreaming and this girl was a figment of my own fantasy! She had the hottest body I could imagine! No wonder Mark lost his nut so quick with a hot babe like that under him!

I poked the bottom of the upper bunk and quietly said, “Hey! Mark! Did you know I was in here?”

Mark peeked his head over the side of the bed and said, “Yeah, I did. But we didn’t have anywhere else to go, and I really wanted to get her alone somewhere. I hope you don’t mind. I was hoping we could do it without waking you up, but I guess that was a stupid idea, huh?”

“No problem. Hell, I enjoyed listening to you two, anyway. But, damn, she’s got me horny. She is one hot number!”

“Yeah, she is, isn’t she?” Mark responded.

“Do you want me to leave?” I offered.

“No, I guess not. She doesn’t know you’re in here, anyway. Just stay there and stay quiet and I’ll get her out of here as soon as I can.”

Just about that time the door opened from the bathroom. She had used the lights in the bathroom, and was now blinded in the dark room. But I could easily see her as she groped through the darkness, crouching slightly and feeling into the darkness with her outstretched arms - trying to get her bearings. I watched as she groped her way closer and closer to the beds. Suddenly, she was reaching out onto my bed, patting it to be sure it was what she thought it to be. Unfortunately, in finding the beds, she also found me.

“Mark? Why did you move down to the lower bunk?” she asked. I kept my mouth shut, assuming Mark would step in and say something to correct her and to explain why I was there in the room with them. But, to my surprise, he didn’t say a word. So, this beautiful, naked girl slipped into my bed next to me, immediately placing her hand on my raging hard-on, alternating between stroking my shaft and cupping my balls. Obviously, her eyes still hadn’t adjusted to the darkness, but I could clearly see this beauty in the dim light. Her angelic face looked so innocent, but her body – and what I had just witnessed a few minutes before – told me she was more devil inside than angel. My hand immediately slid up her body and cupped her tit, which was a pleasant handful. And I tweaked her large, erect nipples. After just a minute or so of us fondling each other, she leaned in to kiss me. It took about 5 seconds or so of passionate kissing, but she finally realized the truth. She pulled her hand off of me and pushed herself backward away from me. “You’re not Mark? Who are you?” she demanded to know. She naturally sounded shocked and a little upset.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered. “I’m Mike. I’m Mark’s roommate. I was asleep when you both came in. I’m sorry! I should have left.”

“Well, why didn’t you say something when I crawled into the bed with you?”

Now, she sounded less mad and more inquisitive, so I replied honestly. “Are you kidding? Here I am, horny as anything after listening to you two go at it up there. Then this beautiful girl comes crawling into my bed and starts feeling me up. I would be crazy to stop you! I might be horny, but I’m not crazy NOR stupid!”

My explanation gave her time to assess the situation, and she started to giggle a little. “I’m sorry! It WAS my fault, wasn’t it? I am the one that crawled into YOUR bed, I suppose!” She was smiling now, and she produced a hand from under the covers and stuck out toward me as if to shake, and said, “Hi, Mike! I’m Melanie!”

“A real PLEASURE to meet you, Melanie!” I replied, with obvious emphasis on the word ‘pleasure’. After we shook hands, Melanie seemed to relax against me once again and said loud enough for Mark to hear, “Hey, Mark. Is it OK if I help Mike with his obvious problem down here?”

“By all means,” was Mark’s answer. “You two enjoy yourselves. Do you mind if I watch?”

“I don’t mind, how about you, Mike? Do you mind?”

“As long as you are here, Melanie, I couldn’t care less if the whole football team was watching!”

“Ooo! The whole football team! Now THERE’S a suggestion that sounds like fun! But, I think I’ll just stick with you 2 guys for tonight, OK?” Melanie teased.

Hot and sexy … AND with a sense of humor, too! I liked that! Melanie and I kissed and played for the better part of an hour before I finally slid inside her body and began to make love to her in earnest. I had entered her from behind and reached around to play with her tits with one hand, and rub her clit with the other. Soon Melanie was making low moans and told us she was about to cum. I apologized that I hadn’t put on a rubber yet, so I couldn’t cum with her. It probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but she just moaned, “I don’t care. Go ahead and cum in me. I’m cumming now!” So I continued to pump as she came, then I followed up her orgasm with my own, filling her pussy with my own built-up fluids. After a few more thrusts into her sopping wet slit, I was finished and we stopped moving to catch our breath.

The whole time, Mark had been watching us from the upper bunk. But I had lost track of everything and everyone except for the beauty I was making love to. But he brought us both back to reality when he said, “That was hot! Now it’s my turn, right?”

Somewhere in the previous hour, I felt I had a connection with this hot, young girl. The sexual attraction was obvious, but I felt like I had also made more of a spiritual connection with her, as well. From behind her, with my softening cock still buried deep inside her, I whispered, “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, Melanie. Don’t feel any pressure from either of us.”

She turned and looked into my eyes and said, “No, it’s OK, really. I want to make him happy, too.” Then, as if she needed my approval for some unknown reason, she added, “If you don’t mind.”

“Of course not, Melanie! You do whatever you want!” I replied. But the significance of her question wasn’t lost on me. I knew that, although she had come into our room as Mark’s date and she would be making love to Mark again that evening, she was going to be “going home” with me at the end of the night.

And that’s exactly what happened. Mark took one more turn with her in his bed. True to what I would learn was about par for Mark’s performances, he still didn’t last very long before he unloaded his second orgasm of the night. Then, after a reasonable amount of afterglow with Mark, Melanie joined me in our bathroom for a warm, relaxing bath. The bonding that had started in my bed continued during our private time in that tub. Mark could only see the obvious hot, sexy, features of this blonde nymph. But, while I enjoyed her obvious sensuality, I also enjoyed getting to know this intelligent, compassionate individual.

It was the early hours of the morning by the time Melanie and I dried each other off and returned to the bedroom. We could tell by the sounds of his heavy breathing that Mark had obviously crashed for the night. So Melanie and I slipped under the covers of my bed and drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

As the sun broke through the blinds that morning, Melanie and I woke up and softly picked up where we had left off the night before. Our gentle kissing led to more passionate kissing and petting, and we soon rotated into the 69 position, and I got my first taste of her sweetness. As I continued to massage her pussy lips with my mouth and tickle her clit with my tongue, she was busy showing her appreciation on my shaft, licking the shaft and putting the knob as far down her throat as she could. Melanie was on top of me, and had placed her full weight on her hips against me as she writhed her pussy over my mouth. But, then my attention was diverted when I felt someone joining us on my bed. Mark had woken up and decided to get in on some of the early morning action. Since Melanie was still Mark’s “date” from the night before, I felt like I had no real say in the matter. When Melanie felt him joining us and felt him gently lifting her hips off of my face, she just moaned onto her mouthful of my cock. The vibrations of her moans only added to the wonderful feelings she was giving my dick as she blew me, so I certainly wasn’t complaining. Then, I watched as Mark’s cock, his balls dangling dangerously close to my forehead, slipped inside Melanie just inches from my eyes and disappear inside her velvety pussy. I had never been such an eyewitness to a fucking before, and I was fascinated as I watched his shaft move in and out of her and become slick with her juices. My hands continued to massage her buns as Mark worked himself into a frenzy inside her. The harder he pounded her, the more intense her sucking of my cock became. We were all enjoying ourselves in our own ways, when Mark – true to form – announced he was ready to pop his cork. She took her mouth of my cock long enough to ask him to pull out at the last second and shoot on her ass, which he did. I watched as streams of white goo shot out of the head of Mark’s dick, losing sight of it over her ass. Once Mark had cum, he pulled out of her, and Melanie resumed her prior position of grinding her pussy - now a used pussy – onto my face. The sight of Mark using her like that sent me to new heights, and I held Melanie’s face against my groin as I pumped into her mouth more forcefully. Without warning, I came inside her mouth, and she hungrily swallowed every drop of my seed.

Melanie and I often jokingly refer to that evening (and the next morning) as our “first date”, even though it started out as a date with Mark. But, after that time, Melanie and I became inseparable as a couple. We continued to enjoy threesomes with Mark, and he remained our closest friend through college and beyond. He even stood as my Best Man at our wedding! (And that is a whole other story, in itself!)

So, the idea of sharing my hot girlfriend or, subsequently, sharing my hot wife, was never really a question I had to wrestle with. It was something that was part of our relationship from the start. We enjoyed various forms of group sex, but we both always seemed drawn toward the type that got us together to begin with – MFM threesomes. After we had been married for about 5 years, we took some time off from our swinging lifestyle to have kids. We knew we didn’t want to risk having someone else get her pregnant, and we didn’t want to risk our children through the potential for sexually transmitted diseases. But, after each of our kids were born, Melanie seemed to get more sexually aroused by being with other men. I wasn’t sure if it was the need for revalidating her sensuality after giving birth, or if it was just a hormonal thing, but Melanie became her hottest during the months when she was breast-feeding our kids.

As they say, “We are a product of our history”. And this is the history that led us to the point we are at today. I had taken a good job with a company that required that I spend nearly 50% of my time on the road. Yet, Melanie’s sexual urges were as strong as ever – maybe stronger these days! That is what led us to bring Andrew into our sex life. He is a Mexican immigrant in his twenties. He loves America and works hard to stay here and enjoys being a part of the “American Dream”. His need to work multiple, low-paying jobs meant that he spent little time at home. As a result, his wife left him and ran off with another guy. But, Andrew’s great spirit remained positive. He was always ready with a smile and an offer to help whenever needed. We did our part to help him by giving him odd jobs to do around the house. With my travel schedule, it was difficult to keep up on the many daily tasks and repair jobs that arise during the week. So, Andrew became a part-time handyman for us. Through our many interactions with him, we also became friends with Andrew. We tried to offer our support when his wife left him. But, as I said, Andrew’s inner strength kept him on quite a high level most of the time. Still, Melanie and I wanted to do all we could to support this hard-working young guy.

One night, as Melanie and I were chatting about various topics, the subject of Andrew came up. As usual, I wondered out loud at his positive demeanor, and what a “great guy” Andrew was. I said that it would sure be nice if he could find a nice girl. I added that he really deserved a great woman in his life.

Melanie disagreed with me. From her viewpoint, Andrew was better off without his former wife, and actually seemed happier now without contending with the emotions of a woman in his life.

“Sure!” I countered, “None of the conflicts, but also none of the sex. Andrew doesn’t even have time to go out at night and find a woman to get laid! What guy can truly be happy without a good woman like that?” I argued.

“You know what, Mike? You’re right! I’ve been selfish. In fact, WE have been selfish. Why don’t I let Andrew sleep with me? It would be helpful to him to have a woman with no strings attached, as well as enjoyable for me when you’re on the road so much! Plus, it would be enjoyable for us ALL when you are back in town! We ALL would win!” I looked at my wife as she was speaking, and I couldn’t come up with much an argument to her logic – other than the kids. “The kids are so used to Andrew being around as a friend, and they wouldn’t have to know what we do after they are in bed, anyway,” Melanie reasoned. “But, do you think I cute, young guy like Andrew would want to be with an ‘old, married woman like me?”

12