Right Over There

Story Info
You and he get wild in a public bathroom
982 words
3.6
27.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you in that bathroom over there's slut." He hisses, chuckling, into your ear. One hand rests on your hip and the other is gripping your ass as he guides you forward. "You're going to get your cunt fucked in a mall bathroom, how does that make you feel?" He asked, moving his mouth to bite at your neck.

You feel yourself shiver as his hands and mouth play over your skin. His hand on your ass feels so heavy, so important. It's gripping the urge of your ass and pressing down while his fingers are roaming over and against the crack of your ass. Then his hand stops and you make a small noise in the back of your throat of disproval. But then moan because his hand pushes up the fabric of your skirt, bunching it at your waist and putting your dark purple panties on display as his hand now massages and toys with your ass directly over your underwear.

"What if-huh-what if someone sees?" You say through a moan, his other hand now gripping your breast instead of your hip.

"Then good." He laughed, curling one finger so that his knuckle was pressing against your asshole instead of his finger tip and walking around and past so many strangers. So many people who can see how filthy you're being with him. His semi-erect cock is an obvious presence against your thigh and you're gasping for breath.

He's all over you; everywhere.

Your hands fumble outward as you near the bathroom door and pull it out.

He pushes you in.

The bathroom is simple enough; three white sinks to the right with four urinals next to them and then three stalls next to that. It stank though; the smell of piss and sweat was rancid and a thin layer of cheap air freshener hung stale as well.

He lifts you in the air by your hips and pushes you on the sink to the right; the one designed for smaller kids and at the right hight for his cock to go into your cunt.

Your skirt tears but you don't know where and he pulls it down. You're moaning; the cold faucet of the sink is pressing against your ass through those thin purple underwear and his mouth is crushing yours in a kiss.

The mirror was covered in a layer of grime; you knew because your back was pressed against it as his fingers tore off the top buttons of your shirt and pulled it off you. His other hand pushes two fingers into your wet mound through your panties and you gasp; you feel your insides spreading for him, stretching against his intruding fingers, and only then does he break the kiss. You're sucking in air because you don't know if you're getting enough or not.

His teeth are heavier then expected as they bite the soft skin of your neck. The hand without fingers in your wet cunt squeeze one of your breasts and he smashes his palm against the hard pink flesh of the nipple there. Your back hits against the mirror again.

His fingers are rough and heavy inside of you; you feel your pleasure rise and jump inside of you. It's shaking just like you are when he pulls his wet fingers out and drag your panties off. He puts them in the sink under you. He licks his lip, smirking at the site of your cunt with its wisp of dark hair.

"Ready to get your little mound fucked?" He asked though even if you hadn't nodded you're not sure he would have stopped then. It just makes you squirm more.

His cock is long and thick. The foreskin is pulled back already and now he's very hard; you can see the veins and the pre-cum decorating his lower head. But you don't get to gaze for long; he doesn't really wait before pushing it into you.

Your teeth clamp down on his shoulder to stop from screaming as his cock rams into your tight cunt. Your insides split and you feel like your breaking. You're filled with him because in seconds his free hand grips your throat to push you off his shoulder. As he's starting to thrust into you he pushes harder then he expected and your head hits against the mirror and his lips crash into yours and his tongue claims your mouth for his.

Your head is ringing with a dull throb in the back but also from some deep seeded pleasure you've been begging for. You're rocking on this sim and hoping it doesn't fall off as he pound roughly into your mound and the head of his cock hits against your clit now.

It's all you can do to not bite down on his tongue in your mouth. The would be scream turns to rippling all throughout your body causing your ass to beat against the hard metal of the faucet. And it feels like you're getting fucked from all three holes; his tongue is rough, his cock is large, and the faucet is hard against your pale ass. Squirming doesn't describe the way you're moving.

And then the pleasure inside of you is bursting and popping all throughout you. It's a ripple effect and shakes every inch of your body as your cum seems to drench his cock inside of you and gets on your thighs and the sink. "Oh fuck, oh my god." You yell, your head leaning against the mirror once again. It's hard to breath. Only then do you release he broke the kiss and he's smirking like the cat that got the damn canary. You feel drenched in cum and then he cums as well; his cum is hot and thick and you almost jump as he fills you with it. It's everywhere in your insides it seems.