Right Time, Right Place!

Story Info
Me and a friend meet Louisa Lytton on holiday.
2.7k words
4
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late afternoon Dubai sun beat down over the beach. The beach was pretty much empty of holiday makers now apart from me and my mate. We were determined to make the most of the sun and this holiday in general as it was costing us so much. So we lay on our sunbeds in just swimming shorts determined to get the best tan possible before heading back home to the UK the next morning.

The holiday had been one to remember so far. Clubbing every night, most of the days spent on the beach soaking up the sun and checking out girls in bikini's. Good times. It had really brought me and my friend, Colin closer than ever. The only thing that had been missing from it was sex. Despite hitting the bars and clubs everynight and making out with a few different chicks, neither of us had gotten laid. This was starting to grate on the both of us. Yesterday we actually stayed in our Hotel room most of the morning jerking off to porn on Colin's laptop just to ease our case of "blue balls". It was getting desperate.

"I need some pussy!" Colin suddenly came out with, breaking the silence on the beach.

I looked around to see if anyone had heard this rather inapropriate outburst but there was no one in sight.

"I know it, man. Perfect holiday apart from the lack of clunge." I laughed.

I was 24 and Colin was 21. We'd been good mates for a couple of years now and had never had trouble with the ladies. We both had steady girlfriends back in the UK but were definately looking for some no strings attached fun on this holiday.

"Fuck it," Colin said, "Lets go for a quick swim before we head back to the hotel, mate."

"Yeah, cool." I said and joined him in heading towards the cool blue sea.

The water was gorgeous. Clear blue, gentle waves and so cooling after lying in the sun. We splashed around a bit, floated on our backs and swam up and down the length of the beach a couple of times which was good for us because we both liked to keep in shape. Colin already had a six pack stomach and I was determined to get one too. I was nearly there but sticking to a "70 sit ups a day routine" when on holiday was proving hard work.

"Hello," Colin said with a glint in his eye,"Look at that!"

I turned in the water to see what he was staring at.

"Wow," I said, "She is gorgeous."

Further down the beach a young brunette girl was splashing around in the water. The sun was glistening off the water that had collected on her young, firm body.

"I need a closer look, mate." Colin said and swam towards her.

Thinking Colin was about to embarass himself i quickly followed.

As we got closer I could make out the girl was wearing a red, white and blue strapless bikini top and I assumed matching bottoms but she was waist deep in the water so I couldn't see.

What was she doing at the beach on her own? She also looked like she was posing but for who?

I looked to my right at the beach and got my answer. A man in his 40's, wearing shorts, t-shirt and a cap was taking pictures of her though an expensive looking camera. This wasn't some pervert taking pics of a hot girl, it looked like a photoshoot. Was she famous?

We obsereved the shoot for about another minute before the man shouted over to the girl in the ocean.

"Ok, Louisa, that's a wrap! It's getting late. Great stuff!"

The man then turned away and started to put his equipment away as the girl, Louisa headed in land towards the beach.

Once out of the water, We could see her body in all it's glory. She was wearing matching red, white and blue striped bikini top and bottoms and was a sight to behold. She shook hands with the camera man and then made her way over to a towel that was lying on the beach as he headed off towards the hotels.

"Oh, she is fit as fuck," Colin said "Lets go talk to her."

"Why not." I shrugged and we headed out of the water towards her.

She was now led on her back on the towel. Sunglasses over her eyes. As we got closer I realised who she was.

"Holy shit! It's Louisa Lytton!" I said as quietly as I could to Colin.

He stopped.

"As in, Louisa Lytton from Eastenders?"

"Yep and The Bill and Strictly Come Dancing. Think she's supposed to be in the next American Pie film aswell," I said "I've perved over her pics on the net!"

He laughed "Fuck it, man, lets go talk to her!"

This could be the perfect end to the holiday, meeting a hot celeb so I agreed. Maybe I could get a pic taken with her for my social networking profile. That'd be awesome.

We made it over to her and observed her lying there for a minute. I could see her eyes were closed behind her sunglasses so I took the chance to really check out her body. She was petite but perfectly formed. She probably looked a bit younger than she actually was(I could remember seeing she was 19 on the net) but she gave off sexiness and cuteness equally.

The droplets of ocean water tricked over her skin as she lay in the sun. She lifted herself up onto her elbows causing the water droplets to run down her flat, tonned stomach, eyes still closed and tilted her head back really soaking up the warm sun.

"Hello there." Colin said with a smile.

Louisa's eyes snaped open liked she'd been pulled out of a trance.

"Oh hey," she said sounding slightly startled but she made no attempt to escape or cover her body with the spare towel that was folded by her side.

"You're kinda famous ain't you?" He said "Louisa lytton, right?"

"Yeah, that's right," She smiled, "I don't get recognised very often."

"What was with the photoshoot?" I asked finding it hard to keep my eyes on her face.

"Oh, I've designed a couple of my own bikini's. It was photos for the site that's going to sell them." She replied.

"Very nice bikini it is too." I smiled as I tried to be as confident as possible.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Then i noticed something that shocked me. Louisa looked me and Colin up and down. It was sly and very brief but she definately checked us out!

"You guys are in good shape, you work out?" She then added.

A huge smile came across mine and Colin's face.

"We try." Colin smirked.

I don't know about Colin but my currently soft dick twinged with excitement when she said that and I imagine his did the same.

"Listen, I'm gonna head back to my hotel," Louisa said as she stood up, "You guys want a picture with me or anything?"

The excitement me and Colin felt subsided in a heartbeat. She was just being polite and wanted to get away now.

"Yeah, sure." I said deflated.

I stood next to Louisa, put my hand round her waist and we both smiled for the camera phone, Colin had just pulled from his shorts pocket. Then he posed with her and I took a pic making sure to get her gorgeous body in as these pics were probably gonna get wanked over by me and Colin later.

"Ok, nice meeting you, guys." Louisa said as she gathered her things and started heading off the beach.

"Shit," Colin sighed, "For a second, I thought we might be in there."

I laughed and shrugged it off.

"Oh well."

We checked out her perfect ass in those tight bikini bottoms as she walked away.

She stopped...

She pulled a piece of paper from somewhere and wrote a note of somekind on it.

She then walked back to us as quickly as she could over the soft sand, handed me the note and and walked off towards the hotels again just as quickly.

"What does it say?" Colin asked.

It was folded. I opened it up and my jaw dropped.

"It's her hotel, the number of her room and it says we should meet her there in ten minutes!"

"Fuck off!" Colin laughed as he snatched the note from my hand and read it for himself.

"Holy shit!" He said after reading it and taking in what was about to happen.

Eight minutes later...

Knock, knock, knock. No answer.

"She's teasing us, man!" Colin said.

I was thinking the same thing and then the door opened.

Louisa stood there, still in that awesome bikini, sunglasses on top of her head to keep her shoulder length brown hair out of her face.

"Hey, come in." She smiled.

"What's this about?" I asked hoping me and Colin had read the situation right.

"You guys are hot, I've been here for two weeks with no sex. Simple as that." She smiled.

I was speechless but Colin wasn't.

"Funny, we've been in a similar situation, babe," He said as he walked over to her and started making out with her.

He always was more forward than I was. I shut the hotel room door as Colin and Louisa continued making out in front of me. He was tongue kissing her deeply. Both had their eyes closed as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

I walked over to them and ran my hands over Louisa's shoulders and back as they kissed. Then she turned to me and we started kissing. She was one hell of a kisser. Her tongue forced itself into my mouth, desperate to be massaged by mine. I kissed her back hard, savouring the taste of her mouth and saliva.

"Mmmm, fuck, you're so hot." I moaned inbetween the kissing.

Colin was running his hands over her back and arse as we kissed. Feeling her pert ass cheeks though her bikini bottoms.

"Finally, some action!" He smiled at me.

Louisa broke away from the kiss.

"Drop those shorts, boys." She said biting her lip in anticipation.

We quickly followed orders, pulling our shorts down and kicking them away. We now stood naked in front of Louisa.

"Mmmmm, nice big dicks." She groaned as she dropped to her knees in front of us.

Both me and Colin were pretty blessed when it came to dick size. We both had similar fat 8inchers except I was circumsized and he wasn't.

We both had semi's and Louisa looked them up and down before taking a dick in each hand and tugging at them slowly.

Louisa moved her mouth towards Colin's penis. His foreskin was hanging down slighty over his cock's head. She gently flicked her tongue over the forskin over hang before pulling it back to reveal his pink bell end. She swirled her tongue around it slowly, clockwise and then back the other way.

"Mmmmm, fuck, that's nice." He moaned.

My cock was now rock hard in Louisa's other hand from watching her mouth at work on my mate's cock.

She put the head of Colin's penis in her mouth and sucked it slowly up and down, cupping his hanging balls in her hand she she did.

He continued to groan as she blew him off slowly and firmly. She sucked the cock upwards hard and it left her mouth with a pop.

"You're turn." She smiled as she moved her mouth towards my dick.

The feeling was incredible. Having not had my dick sucked since I was with my girlfriend last over a week ago. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as she worked my cock with her mouth. She was squeezing my balls gently as her head bobbed up and down on my hard dick.

She looked up into my eyes as she slowly licked the base of my penis to the tip.

"Now you two need to return the favour." She said as she gave my dick one last long suck and then did the same to Colin.

She stood up, unclipped her strapless Bikini top and then pulled her bottoms down to her ankles before kicking them away.

Her body was perfect. Pert small tits, perfect arse, sexy tonned stomach and shaved pussy. Just perfect.

She led on the bed and spread her legs wide showing us her cunt for the first time. Colin went straight between her legs and started eatng her vagina hungrily while I lay beside her and worked her tits.

Sounds of sucking and slurping filled the room along with Louisa's moans as Colin ate her cunt out. I sucked softy but firmly on her pert tits, running my hand over her firm belly at the same time. She was loving it.

I ran my tongue down the her midriff, flicking my tongue in her belly button as I went and then back up to continue sucking her tits.

This was just what me and Colin needed after a shit week sex wise. It was heaven.

"I need a dick in my pussy now!" Louisa groaned, "Someone, fuck me now!"

After a quick game of rock, paper, scissors between me and Colin to find our who went first, I pulled Louisa to the edge of the bed, still on her back, lifted her legs over my shoulders and slipped my rock hard cock into her wet, waiting vagina.

"Oh my God!" I let out as she vagina clenched my dick, "Fuck, you're pussy feels good!"

Colin positioned himself at the right of her head and pushed his hard cock towards her face.

"Mmmm, suck it while he fucks you, baby!" He groaned.

She turned her head to meet his dick and started sucking it fast and hard as I gathered pace, pounding her tight, hot pussy as fast as I felt I could without blowing right there and then inside her.

Then the decision was made for me.

"Hurry up and cum, man so I can have a go!" Colin smiled at me.

I let my orgasm build and build, holding back for as long as possible. My dick slipping in and out of her cunt with such ease. It felt like her pussy was milking my dick.

I fucked harder and harder and then at the last minute possible, pulled out, grabbed my cock as it cummed and shot rope after rope of my hot spunk over her belly.

"Mmmmmm, fuck!" I groaned as my balls emptied themselves over her.

I collapsed away from her, covered in sweat. Five ropes of my gooey fresh cum were streaked across her sexy stomach.

Louisa grabbed the bed sheet and wiped the cum from her stomach and out of her navel.

"Your turn, bigboy," She smiled to Colin, "Lay down"

Colin lay on the bed and held his dick so it pointed upwards. Louisa then mounted it, facing him.

She let out another groan as his dick filled her pussy before starting to bounce up and down whilst rocking backwards and forwards.

"Damn, this girl knows how to fuck!" Colin let out as she rode him hard.

He ran his hands over her belly and tits as she bounced. She was arching her back and running her hands through her hair.

As she continued to fuck Colin's brains out, she ran her hands over his six pack stomach.

"Mmmm, cum inside me you stud," She groaned, "Fill my fuckin' pussy with your cum."

"Oh, it's coming, babe." He smiled.

He held her waist tightly and started to move his ass up and down so his dick met her movements and they were in sync.

"Mmmmmmmmm, fuck!" He groaned as his balls tightened and his cock shot rope after rope of hot cum up into Louisa's vagina.

She lifted herself up off his dick as she let out a couple of fanny farts and his hot, fresh cum dripped from her pussy.

"I fucking needed that, guys." She smiled.

"So did we." I smiled.

We got dressed, hugged Louisa goodbye and left in awe at what had just happened.

"Well, that was a pretty good end to the holiday after all." Colin smiled as we left her hotel.