Right Up Her Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Jesus, you are fucking tight!" as I watched the end quarter of my penis dive into her heavenly folds.

"Fuck me, just for a little while," she cautioned as I started my gradual deepening penetration into her vagina.

"Oh yeah!" I sighed, watching more of my cock being swallowed easily by her velvet tight cavern.

"How do you like it?" she smiled.

"Babe, you're amazing!" As I felt the warmth and wetness of her vaginal walls surround my member and take restricted hold. Soon, I was all the way inside her as my balls slapped up against the cleft of her ass. Her legs wrapped tightly around my torso as she pulled her calves against my lower back.

"Nail me, you bastard!" Ashley shouted as I slipped my dick in and out of her. I held onto her slim waist line now as my momentum increased.

"Feels so good!" I noted as I moved within her.

I alternated my hold on her, moving from her slender hips, to her jostling tits and finally to her tender neck, as my cock plunged deep into her juicy honey pot.

"Yeah, fucking feels so goddamn good!" Ashley agreed, my pace quickening further.

"Ah, yeah!"

"Yes, oh, yes!"

I tugged on her anal plug and immediately, her body rocked beneath me. All kinds so four letter words emitted from Ashley's filthy mouth as I moved the plug in time with my compressions.

"That's it...right there...fuck yeah...Oh, God, I'm going to cum...Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Ashley's war torn body shook with tremor-like force under me as I pounded my thick staff in and out of her as quickly as I could. My balls slapped consistently against Ashley's taint now as I twitched her anal plug back and forth in time with my jack hammer motion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Ashley yelled; her legs twitched in mid-air as her orgasm washed over her vulnerable body. I did my best to hold on, wanting to fulfill her anal desire, as I slowed my pace. Removing my cock from her pussy brought a string of her cum juices along with it as I retracted and quickly removed the butt plug from her anus.

"You ready for this hard cock in your ass?" I barked.

Ashley breathed a sigh as her intense, unforeseen orgasm subsided. "Yeah, fucking stick it in there!" she bellowed.

"Open up for me, babe!" I commanded.

She pulled back her globes and exposed her gaping hole as I put some more lube on my shaft and edged my way closer to her dilated pipe. Her legs were back in the air again after thrashing from her recent climax as I slapped my cock against her asshole.

"Oh, God, that looks so fucking good," I remarked, seeing her tight hole gasping to take my full insertion.

"Fuck me good, baby...get that nice cock of yours in there!" she purred.

I was up for the challenge and grabbed the base of my prick again and shoved it into her rim. My head immediately disappeared as it slid without much resistance into her rectal delta. I watched in awe as her ass stretched eagerly to allow for my implant.

"Oh, oh, uh huh, yeah, oh, uh huh!" she cooed.

"How does that feel?"

"Like magic," Ashley cooed.

"This is what you've wanted!" I proclaimed.

"Yeah!" she shouted in affirmation, "How does it feel for you?"

"Fucking tight."

"Tighter than my pussy?"

"Much tighter!"

"Get it all the way in...fuck me good!"

Obeying her wish, I pushed my penis another fraction into her and watched it get swallowed further into her back end groove. Ashley moaned in receipt as I watched more of my length disappear.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"Awesome...can you see any of this?"

"No, but....it feels so...goddamn wonderful!" she choked.

I retracted and pulled back, but didn't pull completely out as I watched my vein-throbbing member swell with excitement. Immediately, I pushed it back into her tightly-drawn shaft. She was very well lubed and my dick seemed to have no problem burrowing into her soft tail pipe as I pushed it in.

"Oh, oooh, oh...I can feel...every...fucking...inch!" she hissed.

"Aw, fuck!" I yelped, feeling my threshold coming dangerously close.

"Are you going to cum?" Ashley coached, her honey brown eyes brimming with lust.

"Yeah...pretty...soon," I huffed, not wanting to do so right away.

"Ooh...nail me!" she commanded, as her brow furrowed. She looked up at me with an intense mixture of submission, burning pleasure and delight on her face. As I slammed into her, she grimaced with what appeared to be subtle pain.

Her hands wrapped around my waist now as I continued ravaging into her tight oiled cavern. When her finger nails dug slightly into the small of my back, my penetrations quickened as my loins hammered into hers.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No...just keep...fucking me!" she moaned, closing her delicate eyes. She firmly held on to my ass now, coaxing me to drive into her deeper as I moved. Her legs spread far apart and out as she opened her crotch incredibly.

"Arggh!" I grunted loudly.

"God, your cock...feels so good...in my ass!" as my drilling progressed. When I snapped towards her, the pressure created on her thin frame pushed all of the air out of her lungs. I heaved and moaned as I thumped, watching her legs flail and her firm tits vibrate with each compression.

"I love being...in your ass...baby!" I yelped.

"Tell me when...you're going...to cum, okay?"

"Okay," I gasped.

"Oh, yeah, oh, oh, oh!"

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed

"I wanna...be...extra dirty..."

"Yeah?" I breathed, trying desperately to hold my load.

"Oh, yeah," she sighed heavily, "I want you...to cum...in my mouth!"

I huffed as sweat poured down my back. My plunges in and out of Ashley's tight ass were getting the best of me as my welcomed, but inevitable climax mounted. Her ass, although stretched wide open still gripped against my shuddering cock like a goddamn fist. It was amazing to fuck her opening or any opening that was this tight. Never before had I come close to screwing any woman who was this delightfully wrapped.

"I've never...fucked anything...this is...so fucking tight!" I barked, looking down at her frail figure below, accepting all of my pounding penetrations.

"Oh, yeah!" Ashley steamed, "I love watching you...fuck me!"

My well-oiled cock slammed in and out of her like a piston as I held on to her legs, pulling them further apart so I could watch the intimate action occurring below us, at our centers. My dick glistened with the lubrication as it slipped in and out of her widely stretched crimped chute.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," I yelped, not able to make full sentences any longer.

"Give it here!" Ashley sighed as I pulled out of her. She rolled quickly in front of me and wrapped her mouth around my elongated member. Not a minute too soon either. As soon as her lips parted over me and her tongue rested against the underside of my hard shaft, I shot my load deep into her throat.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...oh, yeah!" I exclaimed, watching her mouth take all of my cum. Ashley slurped and gurgled as each twitch unleashed spurt after spurt of the creamy mass into her mouth. My body convulsed violently as she swallowed, softly sucking on my post-orgasmic, sensitive member.

"Oh, God, baby, that feels good!" I breathed as she continued licking my shaft and swirling around my penis head.

Ashley giggled as she swallowed and wiped her mouth clear with the back of her hand. Some cum that had escaped her mouth collected on her hand and smeared across her delicate face as her hand passed.

"Oh, wow...your cum tastes good!" Ashley mumbled with a thick throat, as she looked up at me and smiled. She leaned over and placed my softening cock back in her mouth and gave one last tight suck as she cleaned off the remaining cum and lube from my purple skin.

"That certainly was one great fuck, huh?"

"It sure was!" I agreed fervently.

"Now, I'll give you an hour to recover. Then I want you to fuck me in the ass again; this time doggie style. Okay?"

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, "I wanted to watch that hot-looking dragon fly on your lower back while I rode your ass, anyway."

"Well, you'll have the chance. I'm glad you'll be up for plowing me once more."

"Yeah!"

"Want a cigarette?" Ashley asked slyly, winking at me.

"Sure."

We enjoyed a quick cigarette together on the couch as our bodies recovered from the intense anal romp that Ashley endured.

"Did you like riding my tail?"

"Yeah, more than anything!"

"How about you," I asked, "Did you like it?"

"Hell, of course!" she exclaimed, I'm sure we'll both like it again."

"Without a fucking doubt," I grinned.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and get that plug back in before my hole collapses."

"Speaking of holes, how is yours?"

"Pretty sore, but I'm fine."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

"Yeah, you fucked me good," Ashley smiled as she took another drag on her cigarette. We sat in silence and then looked at one another and smiled. We giggled as Ashley stood, grabbed her plug and left the room. I followed, needing a long hot shower as well.

=============

After our shower, I went back into the living room, while Ashley finished cleaning up. She told me that she needed some more time and that I could make myself at home. So, I hunted for a beer in the kitchen refrigerator. Finding a Miller Genuine Draft, I headed back into the living room where we had fucked earlier. After finishing about one-half of my beer, Ashley appeared in a bathrobe, drying her hair with a towel. I remarked how sexy she looked in the shower, all wet from head to toe. I felt my excitement return and my eagerness grow as I imagined fucking her once more. As she briskly dried her hair, she remarked how funny the butt plug felt up her ass.

"Well, at least it'll keep you opened so we can get right into it again."

"That's true," she smiled.

"Listen, can I ask for a huge favor?" I gleamed.

"Sure, depending," Ashley answered, with a look of uncertainty.

"Can you put those stockings and garter on again?"

"Sure, I guess," She smiled, "I thought you were going to ask if you could fuck my pussy again...that answer is 'no.'"

"Hey, relax. I just like seeing you in that sexy lingerie you have; it's very nice."

"Really?" she smiled.

"Oh, yeah."

"Can I wear my black ones instead?"

"You have black ones?"

"Yeah," she giggled at my surprise.

"Shit, yeah...I can't wait to see you in those."

"I'll be right back," she smirked, leaving the room.

My interest was now churning in full force as my mind imagined what Ashley would look like in black hosiery and a satin lace repertoire. My cock was getting stiff just thinking about her. She soon walked back into the room, donned in exactly what she promised: all black, with a matching laced negligee to boot. My eyes about popped out of their sockets as she approached.

"I take it you like this outfit?" Ashley smiled as she walked and knelt down in front of me, crawling like a wild black panther towards me. Her tits swayed from side to side in the sling of her skimpy bra as she edged closer. I didn't know what to focus on first, her hungry eyes or her fine toted breasts as she inched near. A devil-like smile appeared silently on her dark lips. She crawled closer as I sat on the couch, swallowing the last remainder of my beer.

"Wow, you look mighty fine."

"Fuckable?" she toyed, arching one eyebrow up.

"Very," I coughed.

As she pawed closer, she reached down and pulled up on her short-hemmed teddy, sliding it over her firm buttocks, exposing the base of her tight rear end. Teasing me a bit, she stripped in front of me, pulling the teddy seductively over her damp head, as her stringy hair flopped gently against her shoulders. She peered up at me anxiously and asked if I wanted a blow job. I shook my head no.

"Your body will get me plenty ready," I explained, "Plus, I want to be implanted in your ass as long I can."

"Oh, I'd that!" Ashley sneered, winking delightfully back at me.

I reached down and cupped her right breast in my hand and kneaded it carefully, sensuously through the satin fabric of her black bra. She rocked back on her haunches and rested in a squatting position as I fondled her breasts. Her pussy, exposed entirely, parted open as her crotch spread wide. She took a liking to my action and began to breathe heavy again as I moved down and around her firm tweaked nipples.

"Nice," I whispered.

"Play with them a while," she begged.

I twisted and toyed with her breasts while systematically removing them from confinement. Pulling up on her bra, her supple hand-full sized tits limbered out and stood their ground firmly. She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and removed it completely. My hands massaged over her naked breasts, as I reached my thumbs higher on her tightly-hung glands to flick her nipples. They were hard, high and erect as I paused over them, rubbing them with increasing repetition. Ashley watched, never taking her eyes off me as I moved my hands over and across her chest. Her breathing increased as I manipulated her fine globes of firm flesh.

"I'm going to fuck you right here again on the couch," I announced, as I rolled off my seat and settled behind her firm frame.

"Ooh," she sighed, gazing into my eyes, following my every move behind her.

Viewing Ashley from her slinky backside was quite a sight. The slender V-shape of her back flowed with smooth converging symmetrical lines as her body's frame lowered. Yielding was one hell of a nice ass, as her delectable hips protruded nicely from the subtle valley created by her concave waist. Her ass was a welcomed visual anomaly, however, as it pushed away from her enviable thin figure. I eagerly edged her gently to the base of the couch. Her knees planted themselves against the kick board of the couch as her hands rested on the cushions, supporting her incredibly attractive figure. As she situated herself, I repositioned myself and knelt down, just behind her bare rear end. Her legs and ass looked so incredibly tasty in the dim light of the living room; especially now that her dark privates and ass cleavage was echoed in suit by her silky black stockings and shiny garter.

"My God, your body is so fucking awesome."

Ashley giggled as I moved up against her slowly from behind, pinning her firmly against the base of the leather couch. She arched her back and stuck her ass firmly against my chest as I reached under her and continued fondling her firm tits.

"Ooh, that's nice," she breathed, closing her eyes again in subtle rapture.

Fucking Ashley's ass was like sticking your cock into a vat of smoothly churned butter; so by comparison, I couldn't wait to dive back into her tight rectum. Her naked ass swayed from side to side right in front of me as I gazed down and watched the sumptuous motion of her hips. Her tight ass was by far her sexiest attribute and I simply could not wait to plant her a second time. As she shifted from side to side, toying my eyes with her fine can, she looked back at me and asked how I was doing as she sighed.

"Just fine; getting ready to get back up in you again," I motioned.

"Oooh, yes!" she slithered.

Ashley's eyes lit like fireballs as the lust smoldered deep within her. She peered over her shoulder at me and gazed at me seductively. I looked down and watched her dragon fly artwork move with grace as she shook her tail at me, taunting me to pay continued homage to her smooth goodness. My hands followed up the back of her thighs, soothing over her skin through her silk stockings as I moved. She shivered in response as I cupped my hands over the globes of her tightly formed ass cheeks. I leaned forward, pressing my semi-hard cock into the void of her legs as I licked her back, starting at the base of her neck, following her spine down briefly. She arched her back further and pushed her ass back further to make stronger contact with me. Her soft flesh against mine sent shivers up my spine as she thumped against me. To aid in my looming erection, I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled myself closer to her, pushing my flailing cock against her lovely ass globes and poked it in between her firm legs. She looked back at me and smiled delightfully as she knew full well the power of her playfulness on my sexual arousal. Eagerly, I backed away from her undulating tight form and reached down between her legs and tugged lightly at the butt plug hanging out of her gripping anus.

"Ooh, that's it, baby, tease me. Take it out slow," she cooed, watching me.

I tugged again slowly and watched her ass give up the plug reluctantly as she breathed in playful exhilaration as the rubber stop moved. Surprising her, I pushed it back in as she sucked in a gulp of air by surprise. When I eased it out again, she sighed heavily in response to the unexpected invasion and retraction. The plug exited and her anus remained parted wide.

"Did you like that?" I whispered, leaning in closer to her ear.

"Hmm, hmm," she sighed.

"God, your asshole looks even wider than it did earlier."

"I know," she sighed, "I had a peek in the mirror."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't think it'd be able to be stretched that far, but you did it," she smiled defiantly as she looked back.

"Did you like me playing with your plug?"

"Uh, huh," she moaned.

"Well, if you liked that, wait until you feel my wet mouth on your fucking hole."

Before she could respond in any way, I was down at her pelvis, pulling her globes apart again. I knelt behind her, admiring her every curve of her backside and trailing figure as I leaned forward with anticipation to lick her dirt shaft once again. She smelled incredibly clean and fresh, to my surprise.

"Wow, baby, you're clean. Hey, did you douche again or something?"

"Yeah, gave myself another quick enema in the shower."

"Amazing!"

"I thought you'd appreciate that."

"Well, you were fine just as you were, but I love a clean crotch anytime."

I dug my opposing thumbs into her stretched anus and pulled it apart; opening her asshole further than it had been coaxed before.

"Oh, my God, yeah! I love how you fucking stretch my hole!"

With the increased stretching, more of her rectum's construction could be seen as the dim light reflected off the walls of her bowels. The corrugated structure of her anal walls was quite evident and I understood immediately why fucking her ass was so enjoyable.

"My God, I can see sides of your asshole!"

"What does it look like?"

"Amazing. Your walls are ribbed just like the sides of your fantastic pussy!"

"You're getting me hot, Rob. Keep talking to me like that."

"Fuck," I sighed, "I have to pound your ass full again."

"Oh, God, baby, yes...I want you to slide it way in!"

I maintained my thumbs' pull on her anus and practically lay down behind her to get my face back in between her lovely thighs. I couldn't wait to lick at her again. Pushing my mouth closer, I made contact with her opening and began lapping up and down her stretched portal. This time, I was able to fully insert my tongue as I eagerly slid it into her innards, licking the side walls of her delightful colon's passage way. She tasted wonderfully good as I sucked and twirled inside her realm. With each motion, Ashley gasped and moaned loudly as I made my way in and out of her back alley's avenue. When she bucked her hips back towards my face, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would be coached to enter deep into her once again. I continued sucking on her rim, pulling it with my suction as Ashley moaned louder than ever.

"Oooh, that's it! Oh, my God!"

I followed up my sticking my fingers back into her moist vagina, flicking them past her swollen clitoris as my digits swarmed around inside her. She about flipped as I pulled back and brushed against her clit, while circling her anal rim with my tongue. A few more moments passed and she was well on her way to being ready as her pussy lips tightened against my fingers. Juices within her began forming as her insides greased up with her body's natural lubrication once more. When I noticed her pussy becoming increasingly damp, I powered up my frigging and pulled my fingers out to taste her musky fluid. It was like fine wine (well, not literally), but since it was hers, it was fine to me. Her savory saltiness sizzled on my taste buds and I wanted nothing more than to be balls deep in her ass again.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers