Right Where I Want Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers

I smiled all the way to Martha's. When I arrived they had company. One guy was fixing himself a drink; the other friend was all over Martha rubbing her back, stroking her hair and occasionally nuzzling her neck.

~ Chapter 3

Mark was cooking dinner and making sure that everyone was happy. He fixed me a drink and I noticed that he was wearing a frilly pink apron. His chest was bare he was wearing shorts and pumps.

"Ohhhhh Mark, I really like your new duds!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you Mistress! Madame Martha gave it to me. They're very comfortable," he shared with pride.
"Well, I may barrow that apron sometime," I joked. I hugged Martha and handed her the flowers and the cherry pie I had purchased.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'd like you to meet some friends of ours." She pulled the nibbler over and introduced him as Carlton. Then she introduced Nathan.

Carlton seemed to be very possessive of Martha. He was what I would call up her butt. She was the center of his attention that was sure. He was about five-foot ten with blonde hair and blue eyes. Nice build and chiseled features. He dressed like a preppy.

Nathan appeared to be more of a free spirit. He joked with Mark a lot and he smiled when introduced to me. His height was around five-foot eight or nine with dark hair and amazing emerald eyes. He was also built to please but his look was more down to earth, more human. His smile had warmth and sincerity.

"How do you like your steaks, sweetie?" Mark asked me.

"On the rare side, please. I want some life still left in it!" I told him.

Nathan handed me a glass of wine and invited me to sit. I followed him out to the patio where there was a grill glowing with hot coals and baking potatoes were wrapped in foil.

Martha and Carlton were in the pool now. He held her around the waist and was whispering in her ear. I looked around for Mark, but he was still in the kitchen preparing something. I knew he had to be seeing what this friend of his was doing with his wife.

It was one thing for Martha to go out with these guys without Mark knowing, but to do this in his face was something all together different. I felt I had to say something to her. But didn't quiet know what it should be or how to do it. So I just pretended not to see it. I guessed Mark pretended too.

"So Martha tells me that you are looking for someone to help you with your boyfriend?" Nathan asked.

I shook my head and tried to understand what he was talking about. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not having any problems with my boyfriend," I said quizzically.

"She told me that you need to show him his place so that he will treat you like you deserve to be treated; is that not true?" he asked again. His voice was like a melody, gentle and musical.

"Well, according to her, that's what I should do. But for some reason, it doesn't feel comfortable to me," I found myself explaining to this virtual stranger. "She assures me that it is our family way."

"Look around, it works for her and Mark," Nathan pointed out.

"What do you mean? I am sure I am not understanding you," I asked for clarification.

For as long as I can remember the females in my family never cooked or cleaned. The men were always the ones that cooked, cleaned, and took care of the women. So Ronnie taking care of Mom and Mark taking care of Martha didn't seem odd to me at all.

Now Mark's attire was a little strange, but hell, he is always trying to entertain. And he was somewhat of a clown from time to time. I wondered where he got those heels though; they fit him so well.

"You're not so naïve as to believe that Mark is naturally a loving husband who just happens to love his wife enough to clean her house and give her all she wants just because he loves her, are you?" Nathan was saying, interrupting my silent musings.

"Well, I did think so until Martha started explaining that she and my Mom both have trained their husbands to be what they want and need. I guess I will eventually learn what it is I am to do," I shared with him.

He took my hand and said, "Come, I'll teach you what to do."

I looked around. Martha was in Carlton's arms in the pool. Mark was turning steaks with a smile on his face. I looked at Nathan, confused, and took his hand.

As he led me past the pool, Martha winked and gave me the thumbs up sign. I lifted my shoulders in an 'I don't know' gesture and continued to follow Nathan into the kitchen.

He led me to the guest bedroom and closed the door. Turning to me he smiled, "Don't be nervous. I just want to show you what you can have and still have your little boyfriend as well. This will make him want you more and also make him give you all that your sister has," he explained as he started helping me disrobe.

"Wait! Wait! What are you doing?" I cried.

He kissed me tenderly on my lips and it tasted like sugar cookies. "Mmmmm," my mind moaned as I released my fear and gave into his gentle touches and kisses.

I was like a rag doll in his hands as he pulled my shirt over my head and magically released my bra. I watched, amazed, as it slowly floated to the floor. It was as if I was in a dream state.

Then next thing I knew, I was naked on the bed with this man I had just met kissing my body and caressing the erogenous zone that I barely knew existed. 'How did he know what would make me open up to him?' I thought as I spread my legs wide for him to enter.

I felt his breath on my coochie and the hair rustle as he blew on my mound. Then I sensed wetness and looked down to see what he was doing. His tongue was licking my slit. It was a delicious feeling. I wanted to put my hands on the back of his head and force him to just stay there.

But, I didn't have to, because he did. He stayed there and licked me and stimulated me until my body convulsed with pleasure and the wanting of his cock in my pussy. "Please don't stop! Please fuck me! I want it so bad! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I cried.

"Hush my pretty, you will have all that you desire and more, I promise, before the night is over, you will have more than you could ever dream. I just wanted to give you a slight sample before dinner," he whispered as he buried his face in my cunt once again.

Within in minutes, my body silently cried out to him in the form of jerks and jiggles. My hands found the back of his head and held him to me as his tongue flicked in and out of the vibrating pussy there.

Then he slyly slipped away. Standing up he had my bra in his hand as her reached to assist me off the bed.

Trying to stand, my legs were like rubber. Nathan caught me before I hit the floor and he held me as he dressed me once again.

"You all right?" he asked as he placed an arm around my waist to support me.

"No, but I'm wonderful!" I smiled at him as he led me out of to the patio once again.

Martha was in a dress now. Carlton was just sitting down to eat his steak and Mark was taking all the food off the grill. He turned as we stepped out of the house. "Just in time, it's ready!" he called handing me a plate.

"Thanks," I said taking it and found a place next to Martha.

"What is this, a set up?" I whispered harshly into her ear.

"No, just trying to introduce you to some of the techniques to use to get lover boy to be the man you will want him to be," she explained. "These two are my best!"

I looked at her strangely and she smiled, "You'll see after dinner, little sister, you'll see!" she smiled and cut into her bloody steak.

I ate as if I hadn't eaten in weeks. The food was beyond good. The wine relaxed me and I felt that warm comfortable feeling that good food and drink provide; I just let it consume me.

Dinner was fun and I learned a lot about the two men that were there to entertain and teach me. Carlton was a pharmacist and really rather funny. He made me laugh a lot and in his jokes I found some truths about his and Martha's relationship.

Having a bit of a quieter personality, Nathan was soft-spoken and very attentive. He was a draftsman by profession and drew plans for tall skyscrapers and malls. He loved photography and the outdoors. In his spare time he searched the countryside for rear antiques.

I also learned a lot more about Mark. He talked openly about his feelings and how much he loved Martha for being the kind of woman that knew how to let him take care of her. He wanted to feel needed and loved by loving her.

I was so excited as I listened to the conversations going around the table. Everyone was happy and enjoying the evening so I just relaxed and became a part of the party.

After dinner Mark cleaned up as he always did. Martha took the two men by the hand and called to me. She led us into a bedroom. There were two double beds in this room. I had never been aware of this room but it must have always been here.

Martha undressed right there in front of me. I was shocked when she pulled her panties off. There wasn't single hair covering her twat. I looked around the room, nervous. Yeah, I had had sex with Kevin, but there wasn't anyone else in the room at the time.

She was all over Carlton. This shocked and surprised me. I knew she was fooling around while Mark was cooking dinner, but now it like she was going to fuck him and Mark was just in the other room.

Mark walked in just a few minutes later and I held my breath. I was sure he was going to get mad and hit someone. "Are you ready, Mistress?" he asked quietly.

"Not yet, just wait!" Martha said gruffly.

Mark knelt at the foot of the bed while Martha and Carlton kissed and explored one another.

Mark looked up at me, "Do you need assistance, Mistress?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

I looked around for help as to what I should say to him.

"Not yet, Marky!" Nathan answered for me. "Keep your cool man!"

Martha and Carlton were making a lot of noise on the other bed and Mark looked anxious and excited. His hard dick was pushing the pink apron out in front of him.

I couldn't help but glance around and notice everything that was going on. Carlton had taken off what few clothes Martha had had on. He was licking and sucking her nipples and his hand was exploring her partially shaven pussy. Two fingers were pinching her clit and Martha was moaning with pleasure.

Mark looked from one bed to the other excitedly. There was a look of expectation on his face. He kept looking down at this cock and I think he was rubbing it with one hand but didn't seem to want Martha to know. He would glance at her then down at the floor, but I believed that he was looking at his hardening dick.

Nathan had undressed me and crawled between my legs; his tongue lapped at my clit and his fingers explored the dark region of the deeper parts of my cooter. One hand reached for my now hard nipples. His touch was warm and exciting for me. He was much more experienced than Fred and seemed to know how to please and care for a woman.

I tried to relax and just enjoy the pleasures he bestowed on me. But I couldn't let go completely. I kept thinking of poor Mark kneeling at the foot of the bed. His eyes darted from bed to bed awaiting a word of what encouragement, praise, and confirmation. I didn't know for sure; I just knew he was waiting.

Martha was now screaming, "Fuck me good, baby, yeah that's it you found that spot that takes me where I need to be! Now FUCK IT! FUCK IT HARD!" she cried with abandon.

Mark watched as Carlton attacked Martha with the passion of a hungry animal. He stood up and I saw his hand move faster and faster on his prick. "Stop touching yourself Mark!" Martha called to him.

"Yes Mistress," he replied softly and moved his hand from his penis to his balls. His fingers squeezed and released repeatedly. His chest rose and fell as he took deep breaths.

Nathan's mouth covered mine with a deep kiss distracting me from the scene that was occurring all around me. His lips were thick and felt heavy on mine. His tongue snaked in and out of mine and shots of electricity seemed to flow through me. I had never been kissed like that.

My hand traveled to the hardness I felt on my leg. His dick must have been really large because the weight of it on my leg was very noticeable. I just wanted to feel it in my hand. It was thick and my hand could barely wrap around it. I felt the heart shaped head and at its tip was the slick feeling of precum.

This excited me even more. "Will you fuck me?" I whispered in his ear.

"As you wish, my beauty; it is my desire to do so," he responded and kissed me once again. He kissed my nipples one last time then rose above me. I glanced down and saw the massive prick between his legs.

Nathan spread my sticky pussy lips, and then he wet a finger and ran it inside the lips so that they would be smooth enough for his Peter to slip into my cunt.

I braced myself for the impact as he rose to his knees and aimed his tool for the 'V' between my legs. I felt a burning as his head broke through the tightness there. Each time a man plunged his dick into my gates of Venus, he tore something. I could feel the stinging as my skin ripped once again.

But the pain only lasted a few seconds; then I felt the tightness of his staff as it forced me to allow him to move in and out of my tight little sexpot.

"Oh, this is nice, he whispered in my ear as he rose and fell on top of me. I haven't had anything this tight since I can't remember when. I wish I could have been the one to pop your cherry though!" he said softly in my ear.

I smiled and thought to myself, 'I wish you had too.'

I moaned and kissed his neck as his body did pushup over mine. I felt and heard the moisture building in my now used box. Now I knew I was no longer a virgin and I loved the feeling it gave me knowing that I could now fuck almost any man.

I did think of Fred a little. I wondered what he was doing tonight and how he would feel about me if he knew I was fucking other me. If he could tell, the next time he fucked me that a better man than he had been in there? Then I smiled; who cares!

I felt the warm splash as his heavy cum spilled into my excited love canal. My body shook and my fingers went to my hard nipples squeezing them to keep me from crying out. Nathan rolled off of me. "Now Mark!" he breathed.

Mark scampered onto the bed and crawled between Nathan's legs. He covered Nathan's still pumping dick with his mouth and licked at spewing cum. His head went up and down on the pulsating cock and the sight excited me. He was giving Nathan a blowjob and drinking his seed.

I couldn't believe it. But even more, I couldn't believe the excitement the sight instilled in me. I liked what I saw and my fingers went to my still pulsing clit and I started stroking it while I finger fucked my wet cunt. Nathan reached over and pinched my nipples and my body shuddered with pleasure once again.

When Mark finished with Nathan he looked to me, "Are you ready, Mistress?" he asked.

I looked at him with a blank expression.

"Lay back and spread your legs," Nathan directed me. I looked at him then at Mark then I lay back and did as he told me.

Mark crawled between my legs and he gently separated my pussy lips. I raised myself onto my elbows and watched as he put his face to my sticky twat and his tongue started exploring the inner regions of my sweet pie. It felt good. Then I thought, 'he's sucking and licking out the seed that Nathan left in me.'

I placed my hands on the back of his head and pushed him deeper between my legs. My hips pushed toward his mouth. I moaned and forced him deeper and deeper into my mysterious darkness.

His tongue felt wonderful and my body didn't want him to stop. Up and down he tongue fucked me. His mouth covered my entire female region as he licked and sucked and licked some more. Nathan rolled over and covered my mouth with his and chills covered my body. He French kissed me while Mark cleaned his cum from my cunt. Before Mark finished, I had two more orgasms.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was shocked that everyone was leaning over me watching for my reactions of what had just occurred.

Martha smiled as my eyes fluttered. "How did you enjoy that?"

At first I couldn't find the words to answer. Then my mouth started moving and, "It was the most spectacular thing I've ever been a part of. I don't know what to say! Wow!" My mind raced to find the words to express what I was feeling.

"Why can't Mark play?" I asked. "He is your husband, don't you love him? Why is he not allowed to fuck you too?"

"Mark gets all that he needs and desires, my dear sister, just like Ronnie and eventually just like Fred will. This is what I have been trying to get across to you for weeks."

I turned to Mark, "Is this true, do you enjoy watching Martha with another man? Don't you want to have sex with your wife?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it is true. I love seeing Martha happy and when she's happy, she gives me all that I want and desire. It is my pleasure to see my wife happy and fulfilled. It is my delight that she lets me clean her and her lovers up afterwards. I love taking care of the woman that I love," he assured me.

I guess I was feeling spiteful. I said, "Do you know that she is with other men when she leaves you and goes out at night?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I know. She brings me home such sweet desserts after a night out. I get to lick out all that hot cum in her pussy and some times she lets me fuck her first then I get to taste me and her Bulls cum mingled," he smiled so big.

I looked down; his dick was pushing against his apron once again.

"Now, get dressed and give me the extra key to your apartment," Martha demanded.

"What! Why do you want my key?" I asked.

"So I can surprise Fred next time you guys are having sex," she shared.

"Oh no, no!" I won't have you invading my privacy! NO!" I argued.

"Oh, yes you will. Just wait!" she assured me as she held out my purse. I opened it and pulled out my keys. Looking at her angrily, I opened it and took out my extra key then handed it to her.

"You'll never know when I'm coming. It will be a surprise. So you can't plan around it. Don't even try," Martha smiled.

I rolled off the bed and began to dress. I thanked everyone for the good time I had and headed for the door.

"Tomorrow night we're going to the club again. Be there for six, okay?" Martha called after me.

"Sure," I said reluctantly and closed the door behind me.

Driving home I decided that Martha was trying to control my life and destroy the relationship I had with Fred. I thought, 'She doesn't like him for some reason. I can't put my finger on it though.'

I climbed in the shower and washed the sex off me. Then I took my razor and shaved all the hair off my muff. It felt strange but good. It was smooth and silky. My clit was exposed and the cool air tickled her.

My fingers started pinching my little sex dick and soon my legs were quivering. I slid down the wall of the shower and sat on the cold porcelain and masturbated my clean cooter for the first time. It was silky smooth and the sensations were more pronounced. My orgasm came like a thunderous wave over my body.

My head fell backward as my body convulsed with the joy of this new sensation I was experiencing. I turned the shower on once again allowing the strong force of the water to bounce on my new womanhood wanting to enjoy the waves of pleasure as long as I could.

~ Chapter 4

The next night I reluctantly met Martha at LaLounge and again it was crowded. I looked around hoping to see Kevin but alas he wasn't in sight. We sat at a table as Martha ordered drinks.

"Do you think you're ready for two guys at once?" she asked out of the blue.

"More than one man at a time I don't think so!" I told her. "I'm not a slut!"

"Yes you are, you just aren't aware of it yet. You will be soon I assure you!" She saw someone in the crowd and she waved them to her. I looked up when he arrived it was Kevin.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers