Riker's Captive Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom Paris takes his frustrations out on Deanna Troi.
1.5k words
4
23.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers

It had been six months since Deanna Troi, Tom Paris and Geordi LaForge had been taken hostage by the pirate Captain Will Riker. Deanna's memories of the last day were fuzzy.

She remembered being in Riker's strong arms, collapsing under the overpowering blaze of his emotions. The whole event seemed so surreal. The next thing she knew, the three of them woke up in a hospital on a Farpoint Station.

The officers on the station couldn't tell them much. They had followed a faint distress signal that led them to the three, all unconscious aboard an escape pod.

Starfleet had been contacted and the Enterprise flew at Warp 9 to pick them up.

They didn't return to duty for almost two months. Deanna returned home during that time. Commander Paris had tried to contact her many times while she was planetside, but she refused his communiques.

When she returned to the ship it was awkward. Shipmates knew the three had been kidnapped and tortured, but only Picard knew what really happened to Deanna. He was unaware of what Tom had seen.

Paris had refused to talk to a counselor. His demeanor became darker as the weeks went on. What made it worse was that Deanna could feel his frustration pounding into her when they were in a room together.

He was frustrated for getting his team in that kind of situation, as any good first officer would be. He was frustrated for being so helpless while Deanna was being molested in another room, frustrated for letting Riker get the better of him.

One night, after he had a few drinks in Ten-Forward, Paris had cornered her and told Deanna that he wanted their relationship to be like it was before. Deanna politely turned him down, explaining she didn't think it was the right time.

Ever the gracious Starfleet officer, Paris agreed, apologized, and swallowed down her rejection. But as the weeks went on, Deanna could feel his resentment and bitterness swell. When she approached him about it, Tom would smile and say everything was fine.

Other times he would be blatantly hostile towards her, letting snide comments slip out under his breath.

One evening, she walked into her quarters to find Tom sprawled out on her couch quite drunk. He apparently though it was okay to use his pass code to enter her quarters without permission. Deanna stepped into the room cautiously.

"You've been trying to find him." He sneered, leaning forward and resting his arms on his knees. It was obvious whom he was talking about.

"What?" It was true. She couldn't deny it. She wasn't sure how to respond so instead Deanna tried to turn it around. "You went through my computer?! How could you?"

Tom launched off the couch. "How could I? How could you?!"

Deanna felt trapped. She tried backing towards the door as he came at her.

"I was a gentleman. I took things slow like you asked, I never pushed you. That slime marches in, locks you in his room for days forcing himself on you and YOU SEEK HIM OUT!! YOU WHORE!"

Paris slapped Deanna with the palm of his hand. She reeled back, putting a hand to her cheek. "Tom, please..." She cried as he threw her against the wall. He ripped open the neckline of her uniform dress and yanked up the skirt.

"Please, what?" He sneered and started to undo his pants. "Please fuck me? Huh? Are you begging for me the way you begged for him?" He spat out that last word.

"Stop. Don't do this." She pleaded again, but her only answer was to be shoved to the floor.

"Why? I thought you like it rough?" Tom spit violently. He ripped off the rest of her dress and pushed Deanna on her back. "You begged him to fuck you, you slut!"

Leaning over Deanna, Tom grabbed her upper arms and shook her, shouting again, "I watched it! He made me watch the two of you together."

Her eyes widened in horror. Then Deanna felt his erection grow hard as he told her of his captivity. "Your lover kept me in a nice room with a few monitors so I wouldn't miss a thing." His voice became a hoarse whisper. "I saw you drop to your knees for him. I saw how you begged to have that filthy fucking pirate inside of you."

Paris started rubbing himself against her.

"Tom...please....stop."

Ripping off her panties, Paris grabbed his cock and went to shove it in but found she was dry. His lips curled and he slapped her again. "Whore! You get wet for that animal but not for me! I've done everything for you!"

With that Paris spit into his hand and rubbed it on his dick and slammed it into a semi-conscious Counselor Troi.

Deanna moaned, more from the hard slam of his hips than his size. Even in their few times together, Deanna had known he wouldn't ever be able to satisfy her, not the way Will Riker had. She groaned and tried to push the blond man off but her head was still spinning.

"Is this what you want?" He taunted. Paris sat up on his knees so he could grab her breasts with both of his hands, twisting and pulling her nipples the way he had seen Riker do it.

Troi cried out. She could feel everything Tom felt. Paris believed that she was actually enjoying this! In his mind, Deanna was responding to him the way she did with Captain Riker, except the image of Riker on top of Deanna kept entering Tom's mind making him more outraged.

Deanna tried not to move or make a sound in any way that would encourage his fantasy, but he was gone. "Do you like that?" Tom smacked her pussy with his fingers, exactly like Riker.

Biting her lip, Deanna turned her head, letting the tears fall to the side.

"Beg me, Deanna. Beg me to let you come."

She looked up at him. Tom's eyes were closed; he was lost in his own delusion. In his mind, he was Riker now; he was the strong captain that could make Deanna submit to his will.

She struggled with him again, crying out for Will Riker in her mind. Deanna didn't think about why at the time. She had just felt he was her only hope.

"You're thinking of him, aren't you?! Aren't you." He thrust faster and faster. "I'll make you forget about him...He is nothing...nothing. I won't let him...ahh"

Paris's body tensed then jerked spastically as he came. Deanna held her breath and waited for it to be over. It seemed Paris was thinking more of Riker at his time of release than of Deanna.

Tom jerked his flaccid member from Deanna and pulled his pants back up "Do you like that? Do like when crude men take you then toss you aside?"

When Troi didn't answer, Paris made a disgusted noise, rose and left.

*

Six weeks later

Deanna woke with a start and sat up in bed, panting. She looked around the bedroom of her Betzed home. No Tom, no one was there. It was a dream.

She sighed and flopped back onto her pillows. It had been over a month since she left the Enterprise. Tom's accusations still followed her.

He was right. Why did her body cry out for the man who kidnapped her, seduced her and then dumped her off at the nearest space station? Someone she had more in common with, someone who dedicated his life to Starfleet and shared her love of exploring the unknown?

But the Tom Paris she had cared for in the beginning was not the same man now. He was jealous and crazed. All of the rage he felt while being locked up by Captain William Riker, he was redirecting at her for succumbing to him.

After the rape, Tom barely acknowledged Deanna. She thought he would have come begging for forgiveness, but instead, he ignored her whenever he could, even in meetings.

Shifts together were always tense. His mind would drift to her and Riker in throes of passion. The jealousy and resentment started to build. After weeks of ignoring her, Paris started making rude and sarcastic comments when they attended official functions.

In his mind, he constantly saw her with Riker.

Quietly, Deanna spoke to Captain Picard and explained her need to leave the Enterprise. It was hard. The ship had been her home for the past 5 years.

Dr. Crusher and the captain gave Deanna a private send off. Thankfully, she had not heard from Tom Paris since she left. The Enterprise had to be away on a five month mission, and she was grateful it was well out of communications range.

Deanna returned to Betazed. She didn't know why, but she needed to be in a place where she could find the person she'd become since the incident with Riker, and perhaps to allow the gods to give her direction in this new chapter of life.

lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers