Rikki Lake: Behind The Scenes

Story Info
Guests give host a real show.
2.7k words
4.24
73.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebecca
Rebecca
444 Followers

The following is a work of fiction/fantasy and in no way are the people named attached to the story in any way.

* * * * *

Rikki has been doing this show for years and her life has gone through many changes through the years. She was never involved with ANY of her guests in any way other then completely professional. She was a good host as far as she took the time to meet her guests before the show and didn't leave that task to the shows producers as most of the genre did. All this changed recently.

Rikki was going through some problems in her marriage. It wasn't well publicized but since the birth of her child her physical relationship with her husband was almost nonexistent. It was driving her crazy. All her life she had been overweight and never had an active sex life. Then she worked hard to lose all that weight and she married the first man she had an intimate relationship with. Now she was in her early thirties and at her sexual peak and she wasn't getting any satisfaction. She was giving her private supply of adult toys a helluva workout.

The shows topic was "My Man Is All That And More" and as Rikki prepared for the show, her assistant came in and told her they had a very special guest coming in. Rikki wondered who it was because they had no celebrities scheduled for the show. Jen, her assistant explained that it wasn't a celebrity but that three young ladies were bringing the same man and supposedly he was hung like a horse. Jen described in great detail what the three women had said in the pre-interview and Rikki was horny by the time she finished. Goodness, she needed to get laid... 4 months was just too long.

Before the show Rikki went to the green room to meet the guests on her show. She met the three ladies she was interested but was disappointed that the super stud was running late. Two of the ladies could be described as full bodied but the third girl, her name was Tonisha, was absolutely beautiful. She had milk chocolate colored skin and green eyes, full lips and a great set of tits. When she stood up Rikki also noticed one hell of a nice ass. Rikki had masturbated a thousand times fantasizing about other women but she never had the nerve to go through with it. She felt that all too familiar tingling between her thighs as she left for the soundstage.

The show went well and the topic was fun and high charged and when Rikki finally got to see the legend she was impressed. His body was muscular and he was tall and he looked good with that clean shaven head. At one point he stood and gripped his famous apendage, a crude move but when he held his hand midway down his thigh, Rikki shuddered. She knew the move would never make TV but it seemed to serve its purpose as the rest of the female panel was as impressed as Rikki. The show ended and all Rikki could think about was that guy and that cock. She loved that word... cock.

Rikki was in her large, private bathroom and she undressing getting ready to shower and throw on her sweats and head home. As soon as she stepped under the warm stream of water she grabbed the soap and started soaping her sensitive nipples. Mmm, that felt so good. She remembered when her husband would suck hard on those nipples when he was fucking her. Why the hell had it stopped? What happened?

She jumped when she heard the knock on the door. Jen came in and stood outside the glass shower door and told Rikki that the guy with "the big one" wanted to meet her and he was waiting around. Rikki purposely met the guests beforehand so she wouldn't have to do this. Jen was just doing her job, ask Rikki, she would say "no" and then Jen would extend her apologies and give them an autographed 8''x10''. "I'll be out in a minute," Rikki said and Jen was shocked.

"What?" she said just to make sure.

"I said to have him wait. You can stick around to Jen" she said and Jen smiled to herself. She had a crush on Rikki forever and she enjoyed any extra time she could spend with her.

As Rikki dried herself and slipped on a silky, lace trimmed pair of panties she wished she had done a better job of keeping her dark bush trimmed. But why should she when no one but her ever saw it anymore. Her nipples were still rock hard as she put the matching bra on and decided to wear a long robe instead of the sweats she brought. She was feeling very sexy and ladylike as she stepped into her dressing room. Jen poked her head in when she heard the bathroom door open and Rikki sat on a chair across from the large leather couch as Jen turned to bring in the mystery man.

Tonisha was with Derrick and she gave Rikki a hug as they sat down on the leather sofa. Jen pulled up a chair and they started chatting and Rikki was surprised to find that Tonisha was only 19. Derrick was 24, the same age as Jen. Rikki felt old just then. When Rikki asked the two if they enjoyed their night in the city, things took a turn. Tonisha described in great detail how Derrick had serviced the three women together in her room last night.

"There we were Rikki, butt naked, our sweet booties in the air and this man just poking us one at a time. I never came so hard in my life" she reached for Derrick and her hand was halfway down his thigh like his was earlier when he grabbed himself, "ooh... and speaking of hard" she smiled.

"I can't help it" he said and looked Rikki right in the eyes, "I can't stop thinking of you, Rikki. I know you're a hot woman and I want to fuck you so bad" the way he said the work fuck made Rikki's hungry little pussy tingle.

"I'm m-m-married" Rikki stuttered, "but maybe I could see it?" she was suddenly so shy.

Derrick stood and unzipped his baggy jeans and Rikki shuddered when he lowered his pants. At least 4 inches of cock hung out of the left leg of his boxers. Foreskin covered the head and Derrick stood for a minute in his boxers, enjoying the look on Rikki's face as she saw it. Then the boxers were slipped down and fell to his ankles. Rikki's hand ran across her nipples before she realized what she was doing.

Tonisha stood up and began to undress just like that. Derrick pulled his sweater over his head and stepped out of the clothes around his ankles and in another minute these two amazing, black beauties were naked and on display for Rikki. Of course her eyes went to the muscular Derrick first, his big arms and broad shoulders. That washboard stomach and that big, black cock. At least a foot long and that clean shaven little scrotum. Then and only then did his turn her eyes to the gorgeous black princess. Her skin was flawless, her tits were easily C-Cups and the black licorice colored areola, the thick, hard nipples down the flat belly to a clean shaven pussy, the lips protruding. Long, sexy legs and even her toenails were painted a sexy shade of red. Rikkis eyes were on overload from all this wanton sexuality in front of her.

Jen stood then and in a minute had removed her professional business suit and was naked except for stockings and her purple panties. Her small, firm tits with their pale pink nipples stood erect. The young blonde was hungry for Rikki and Tonisha's touch. She was impressed with the foot-long black cock but she really didn't care about cock very much.

"Seems you're overdressed, Rikki," Tonisha said and looked over at Jen before kneeling beside Rikki. Jen knelt on the other sode as they peeled Rikki's robe from her shoulders and then unclasped her bra. Rikki's excited tits sprung free, they sagged a bit but were still sexy. Each of the girls took a nipple in their mouths and Rikki sat back and closed her eyes momentarily and enjoyed the attention of two mouths on her aching nipples. This wouldn't be happening if her damn husband paid her a little attention once in a while.

By the time Tonisha made her way to Rikki's panties they were soaked. Rikki lifted her ass to let the young princess pull down her panties and when each girl held a thigh and spread her legs, she just let it happen. She didn't care that her pussy needed a trim and that she was wide open, the swollen pink lips were shiny with her pussy juices. Tonisha had obviously done this before because her tongue brought Rikki to the brink within a minute. Tonisha leaned back and Jen's dreams came true as she tasted the celebrity pussy splayed in front of her. Derrick stood in front of Rikki slowly stroking that cock as it grew even more.

Soon both girls were working their tongue on Rikki's hot box and she was cumming. Sitting back with her legs spread as wide as when she gave birth she climaxed so hard it brought tears to her eyes. She finally stopped shaking and when she opened her eyes she had that huge dick in front of her. Derrick rubbed the head against Rikki's lips as she thought about her husband and the fact she was about to cheat on him. That lasted 10 seconds and her mouth opened to accept this monster cock, at least 14" worth at quick estimate.

Rikki was one of those ladies that could surprise you at how well she sucked cock. When she was overweight, sucking cock was the only sex she had for years and this lady could suck with the best of them. She licked the length and the sensitive underside before taking about 6" into her throat and swirling her tongue as she sucked. God, this cock was beyond priceless... Rikki knew she needed this cock in her wet hole soon.

Tonisha moved up to help Rikki with that cock and Jen went after Rikki's nipples. Rikki smiled down at her assistant who was at the moment assisting her in her quest to get fucked by the biggest cock any of them had ever seen. When Tonisha and Rikki swirled their tongues over Derricks cockhead, they eventually had their tongues meet. Rikki loved the feeling of Tonisha's wet mouth as they kissed. Her soft, wet mouth felt like nothing Rikki had ever experienced. She'd kissed alot of men, but nothing like this.

Rikki was ready to get fucked. All her guilt was gone and only the hot, neglected woman remained. Rikki liked to be fucked doggie style the best, or on top, either way worked for her to reach a vaginal orgasm. Rikki not only wanted her first black cock, but she wanted her first taste of pussy to be the sexy black princess named Tonisha.

Now the star took control like she did on her show. She got on her knees and ordered Tonisha to sit on the leather sofa. Tonisha did as she was told and scooted forward toward the front of the couch. Rikki crawled forward and her face was inches from the dripping cunt of her new friend. She looked over her shoulder and told Derrick to fuck her. Jen stood their, feeling jealous and momentarily left out. "C'mere girl, I want to taste that little pink pussy of yours" Tonisha spoke as she motioned Jen over.

Jen stood on the sofa, facing Tonisha and fed her fresh, pink pussy. Tonisha loved it immediately, so much sweeter then the two heavyweight pussies she'd munched last night. Derrick slapped his cock against Rikki's hairy cunt a few times before he entered her. She was on the brink of another orgasm b the time she felt the apple-sized cock slip past her wetness. Derrick slid in slow, letting her enjoy every inch of that black cock. By the time he bottomed out, Rikki was coming again.

After her orgasm she was able to concentrate on being fucked and licking Tonisha's cunt. She would be licking cunt again, she loved it so much already. Derrick, not one to feel left out, jabbed his cock all the way in Rikki so hard she almost lost her breath, but he got her full attention. It was difficult to concentrate on eating the pussy in her face but luckily Tonisha was on the brink and it took very little to get her off. Jen was already cumming, humping her blonde pussy against Tonisha's face. Rikki's third orgasm followed a few minutes later. All three women had cum and Derrick just kept plugging Rikki's dripping cunt.

Jen had gotten off the couch and was now squirming under Rikki, looking up at that impressive cock slide in and out of her boss/fantasy's pussy. Rikki's cuntlips were stretched and dripping, they had almost become red in color rather then the pink Jen had seen only a few minutes earlier. Jen had easy access to Rikki's clit and the star jumped when she felt a tongue on her clit while she was getting fucked. The sensation was like nothing she ever imagined or thought was possible.

Tonisha had slid down and kissed Rikki and told the star she was going to lick her booty. Rikki only nodded, lightheaded from all the pleasure her body was feeling. Tonisha turned around on her hands and knees and lifted her round, sexy ass in the air, she spread her cheeks wide and her little chocolate hole was inches from Rikki's face. Rikki hesitated, it was one thing to lick a sweet pussy, but another persons ass-hole? Derrick saw her hesitate and in one motion he thrust all of his cock into Rikki, pushing her face forward and burying her nose in Tonisha's hole. Rikki caught on fast. She fucked Tonisha's asshole with her tongue.

Rikki took it upon herself to finger fuck the chocolate princess in front of her but then she lost it, she lost all control of her body. Derricks cock was hitting her g-spot and Jen was still sucking her engorged clit and she came... she really came. Rikki felt herself fading out of consciousness and she lost control of her bladder. She was pissing and cumming all over Derricks cock and Jens face. Her warm, yellow liquid splashing all over the place. Jen was in heaven, being part of what she knew would be an orgasm the star would never forget.

Rikki collapsed and Derricks cock slipped from her cunt. She was laying there looking up at that huge cock that had just fucked her senseless for thirty minutes. Derrick slid his cock right into Tonisha's fresh licked ass and he just kept fucking. Rikki was in a haze. She just lay there as Derrick pulled his cock from Tonisha's ass and started to stroke it. His thick white cum dripped from the head of the monster cock onto Rikki's face. She didn't even realize her mouth was open and she was swallowing this mans cum. Derrick's cum was in proportion to his cock... huge. Rikki's mouth was open and full of cum and now he just dripped it all over her face until he was done. Rikki lay back and swallowed before she blacked out.

Derrick and Tonisha dressed and left, they had a plane to catch. Rikki lay sleeping on her back, in her own piss and cum with Derrick's load matting down her hair and drying to her cheeks and chin. Jen let the black couple out and locked the door and sat beside Rikki. She gently touched her boss' wet, sore pussy before leaning in and massaging it with her tongue. This was heaven for her, she didn't care that she had a faceful of piss, she was in love with Rikki. As she licked she daydreamed about what life would be like behind the scenes of the "Rikki Lake Show" from now on.

Rebecca
Rebecca
444 Followers