Riley's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley accepts the Professor's "test".
2.2k words
4.37
38.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers

The Test

Twenty-five minutes later, Riley pulled up in front of three seventeen West First Street. She pulled up the driveway, parking as she was instructed.

She paused as she looked at her reflection in the rearview mirror. "I can do this." She reassured herself as she turned off the ignition and stepped out of her car. As she locked it, she reached for the Professor's key in her pocket. Her nerves were starting to take over as she walked away from her car.

She walked quietly up the sidewalk, unlocking the door and letting herself in. The foyer was dark. Riley's eyes adjusted to the lack of light as she looked around for some indication what direction to go. She noticed dim light coming from the end of the hallway to her left, so she walked toward the light.

"Miss Andrews, you're quite punctual when it suits you." The Professor said as he turned to look at her. He approached her, smiling darkly. "Now," he paused as he grasped her chin, tilting it up so that Riley looked into his eyes. "Are you ready to continue?"

"I think so," Riley started before correcting herself. "I mean, yes, Professor." She replied quietly, trying to conceal the anxiety in her voice.

"Have some confidence, Miss Andrews." The Professor replied, moving his hands to her shoulders. "I wouldn't have asked you to come here if I didn't think you were capable. You did a wonderful job of satisfying your end of the deal."

Riley swallowed hard as she looked at the Professor. "What do you mean?" She asked quietly. "I thought what happened in your office-"

"Saved your grade? Kept you from being dropped?" He chuckled as he looked at her. "Yes, I suppose it did." He smiled as he watched her reaction. "Although your seat and grade were never really in danger."

Riley felt like she had been hit with a brick. She couldn't find the words she wanted to say as he stepped behind her again. She found her voice as she turned to face him, still reeling from his admission. "So if that was the 'test', what is this?"

The Professor grinned wickedly as he pulled her close. "This, Miss Andrews, is me getting what I want." He tucked her blonde hair behind her ear before leaning in to kiss her. His tongue slid into her mouth, mingling with hers. He was dominant, determined to overpower her. Riley whimpered as her hands relaxed, changing from balled up fists to open palms against his chest.

"You have a difficult time with the word 'no,' don't you, Riley?" The Professor asked, breaking from his kiss. He lingered close to her face, seeing the intimidation in her eyes.

"No more than you." Riley replied biting her lip as she looked down, still caught in his embrace. "I imagine it's not your favorite word to hear."

"You're right." He replied. "Which is why I seldom hear it. I almost always get what I want." He smiled back at her, thinly veiling his frustration with her reluctance.

"What if I decide that I don't want to do this?" Riley asked shyly, her cheeks beginning to flush with anticipation as she looked back up at him. She was baiting the Professor. She knew what he was going to say, but wanted to hear him say it.

Knowing what she was doing, the Professor grinned. "Then I'll just take you anyway. Willing or not." He looked at her, a wicked grin playing across his face. "You came here. That alone tells me that you're willing."

Riley shivered at the way the words seemed to hang in the air between them. The tension had become so heavy that it seemed to drown out everything else in the room.

"Why don't we have a drink first?" He asked, stepping away from her, toward the table across the room. "That way, you can lose the last of those inhibitions you're so desperately clinging to."

"Okay." Riley agreed, looking slightly relieved.

"Let's set something else straight," The Professor started, handing her a glass of white wine. "When we're not in an academic setting, for the love of all things holy, please call me James." The way his voice sounded caused her to laugh. "Yes, Miss Andrews?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he took a seat beside her. He waited for her to sit before taking a sip from his glass.

"It seems as if you hate being called by your title, Professor." Riley retorted. The way she emphasized her words made him look at her, instantly noticing her flirtatious smile. "But I'll make you a deal." She continued, "I'll call you James if you'll call me Riley. Miss Andrews makes me feel like I'm in trouble."

"I think I can handle that, Riley." James replied quietly. "But how do you know that you're not in trouble?" He leaned in, kissing her again. Riley shivered at the way his lips felt on hers. "I've got a lot in store for you."

She whimpered quietly as his hands caressed her face, before moving down over her breasts. Riley's right hand reached over, gently stroking the length of his hard cock, which was again straining for release.

"Undress for me." The Professor asked, sitting back to watch her. Slowly, Riley stood, pulling her shirt up over her head once again, dropping it to the floor, before stepping out of her black dress pants. She stood before him, biting her lip anxiously, wearing only her gray bra and purple lace panties.

"Such a sight." he sighed, as he looked her over. "Arousal looks good on you." He said quietly, noticing the faint pink blush that had come across her cheeks. "Come here." He requested his voice dropping.

As Riley stepped forward, James reached out, pulling her down onto his lap. She could feel his hardness as she straddled him. "Would you like me to tease you, Riley?" He asked quietly, reaching behind her to unhook her bra. She blinked slowly as he tossed it aside, pulling her close enough so that he could take her breast into his mouth.

She gasped at the feeling of his mouth on her breast. His tongue flicked around, gently biting at her nipple before pulling it between his lips, suckling it. He groaned as his cock twitched beneath her. "Your skin is so soft." He admired, pausing to look at her with burning hazel eyes before switching to her other breast.

Riley moaned as he continued. She had never enjoyed someone teasing her like this before. As James moved up, he pulled her forward into a kiss. His tongue once again found its way into her mouth as his hands moved down, over her breasts, skimming over her sides, to her thighs.

She drew a sharp breath as she felt his hands slowly moving closer. She couldn't deny that she wanted him, that she wanted to feel his fingers teasing and exploring her, pushing her to release.

"Want more?" He asked, his voice rough as his hand slipped under the lace of her panties once again. She whimpered as he traced his fingers over her skin softly, feeling how warm and wet she was already becoming. The anticipation was torture. He groaned at the slick wetness that covered his fingers. "I take that as a yes." He whispered into her ear.

"Yes." Riley replied, her voice quivering with need. She couldn't hide the fact that James had some strange control over her that called to her deepest, most intimate places.

As James slipped his finger inside of her, Riley sighed, her body shuddering as his finger found her spot. Smiling at her response, he slid a second finger into her. The way his fingers moved drove her wild. Her hips jerked, and Riley whimpered, leaning her head back as she slowly started rocking back against his hand as continued to tease and explore her.

"Miss Andrews," James said, his tone becoming serious. "I believe it's time for me to fuck you."

Riley looked at him, her eyes begging with need. Her anticipation had hit a fever pitch. The feeling of his fingers inside of her, teasing her, playing her, was becoming too much. She wanted him. She needed him. "Please." she pleaded. "Please, yes."

"Stand up." He said, removing his fingers from her. As she stood, he removed his pants, revealing his cock, hard and standing, ready for her attention. "Now, " he smiled, looking at her lustfully, "Let me feel that wet, eager pussy."

He placed his hands on her hips, feeling her trembling with anticipation as he pushed her over onto the couch. She landed on her back, looking up at him as he pushed her knees apart. He drew a sharp breath as he looked at her. He wanted to remember this moment; she could see it on his face.

He moved forward, covering her. Riley whimpered as she felt the head of his shaft pressing against her opening. "You have no idea how badly I've wanted this." He said quietly. He closed his eyes as he pushed inside of her. Riley's back arched and she moaned at the feeling of him sliding deeper.

"James." She whispered breathlessly, her hips shaking with need as he held himself inside of her, not moving. His cock throbbed, savoring the feeling of her soft, tight, wetness around him. "James, please." Riley pleaded. She wanted him to move, she wanted to feel him thrusting into her, making her scream out for him as she climaxed.

"Shh." James replied. "Enough talking." He slowly pulled back, causing Riley's hips to jerk in response. She whimpered as he withdrew from her. She looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to push in again. She wanted it. She needed it.

James smiled at her flirtatiously before thrusting into her. Riley cried out as he entered her, feeling as if she were about to lose control. He groaned again as she pulsed and throbbed around him.

He began moving with slow, powerful strokes, listening to Riley respond to each thrust. She brought her knees up, grabbing the back of her legs as he pushed deeper. He sat up, pulling her hips back against him. She grabbed his arms, digging her nails in as he thrust into her.

Soon, Riley felt her climax rushing toward its peak. She laid her head back over the arm of the couch, her eyes closed, biting her lip as the orgasm started. She moaned loudly as the wave of pleasure rolled over her, causing her to call out in ecstasy. James continued thrusting, pushing her through it.

As she opened her eyes, the sound of James' voice filled her ears. "That felt incredible." He started, "You better have more for me."

"Of course," Riley replied, smiling at him. She moved her hips, watching the expression on his face change as she taunted him.

"Ride me." James growled, withdrawing from her, and moving so that he was sitting back on the couch.

He didn't need to ask her again. Riley stood over him, biting her lip as she slowly sunk down onto his shaft. She sighed softly at the feeling of his hardness filling her. She rocked back and forth, slowly grinding against him as she worked her way down.

Soon, he was buried deep inside of her, and he moaned as he felt her hard clit rubbing against him as she rode him, her hands on his shoulders.

"Damn, Riley." He said quietly, grabbing her hips to steady her as she positioned her legs on each side of him. She continued to slowly grind, raising her hips occasionally, sliding up his shaft before sliding down and grinding against him.

"You're so fucking hot." He groaned as he pulled her down to kiss him. "Fuck me. Show me how badly you want it." He whispered, feeling her pussy throbbing around him. His hand grasped the hair at the back of her neck as she started grinding against him harder. "Come for me." He said, feeling her nearing her climax. "Scream for me, Riley." The sound of his voice, urging her, seducing her, pushed her over the edge.

As she came, Riley cried out. There was no holding it in. Her body had completely lost control as her pussy throbbed and spasmed around him. "James... oh fuck, James!" She moaned as she rode through her climax. Her body shuddered as he thrust deeply inside of her, feeling her climax intensify with each thrust.

As she came down, she leaned her head on his shoulder. James was slowly pumping in and out of her, feeling her wetness as it covered him. Riley panted as she struggled to catch her breath, still reeling from the power of the orgasm that rolled over her.

"Now, Riley," James whispered, tracing his fingers down her spine, "It's my turn."

"I don't know how much I've got left." Riley replied, breathlessly as she raised her head to look at him.

"Giving up so soon, Riley?" James asked, looking at her with a wicked grin. "What will I do with you?"

"Whatever you want?" Riley answered, raising an eyebrow flirtatiously.

"You might enjoy that, Miss Andrews." James retorted, "Although it means you would be in for a very long night."

Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers