Riley's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
My Story as a White Woman.
1.8k words
4.41
51.3k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers

He called me when he wanted me, and I always came. It became a habit to spend two or three of my lunch breaks every week performing oral sex in his car in the parking lot where I work. Once, or twice a week if I was lucky, I would go to his house after work and he would blow my mind with a fucking that would leave me so shaken I would have to pull the car over while driving home. I would call him or text him wanting to meet sometimes. I would beg and plead some days to no avail, but it made it that much sweeter when he finally would see me.

A month went by, and one night I found a text from him instructing me to come to his apartment immediately. I did myself up as quickly as I could and put some sexy jeans and a tight white top on. I told my husband I needed to get out for a drive and raced over to Todd's apartment.

He opened the door and showed me in. He was talking on the telephone as I entered. Another man was sitting on the couch. Not as tall as Todd, heavier set and a bit more beefy and muscular. His complexion was a little lighter than Todd's, but he was black also. He grinned at me revealing a few golden caps.

"Wassup, baby?" he said and patted the couch next to him.

"Hi," I replied. I guess I would have to wait a little while longer, but that was okay. Todd had never really hung out with me before. He usually had me leave immediately after we were finished.

Todd hung up the phone. "This is that girl I was telling you about. Riley, this is Smooth. He just got out of jail today. I got some business to take care of, why don't you give a brother a shot of that dynamite head you give. I'll be back in a minute." He walked into the bedroom dialing another number on his phone.

I was petrified. Did he just ask me to give his friend a blowjob?

Smooth grinned at me, "Don't be shy, Rie. T-Dogg says you're a regular maestro with that mouth of yours." I had my hair in a ponytail, and he stroked it softly.

I smiled nervously, "Sorry, I just. He's never asked me to do that to anyone else." My voice was shaking a little.

"For reals? Relax, baby. We tight. Share everything. You'll get used to it."

He began kissing my neck and cupping my breast. Fondling it. I could feel my body begin to heat up, tingling. His lips found mine and I kissed back. He grabbed my hand and put it on him. It was rock hard, threatening to tear out of his jeans. I caressed it through his pants, feeling it arch toward me.

"That's right, baby girl. Just go with the flow," he whispered and pulled at me to get on the floor.

I sunk down between his legs and started undoing his jeans as he watched me.

"This gonna be sweet. It's been a while, honey! You better be ready for this! T says you're a freak with the dick. Says he never met a bitch so ready to open her mouth for a black cock."

I smile and blush. "I never thought I would like giving head to a man so much. I'm still kind of new to everything." Mortification filled me, telling such a deep secret to a stranger.

I pull him out and run my hand up and down it. His dark cock such a contrast to my pale hand and fingers. He's not as long as Todd, but he's rock hard. A small bead of moisture forms at the tip.

"You a fast learner then," he husks. "A natural."

He wipes the drop of pre cum off his cock and puts it in my mouth, rubbing it on my tongue and gums. It's sweet. Sweeter than Todd's ever tasted. He pulls the finger out of my mouth and wraps it around the back of my head and pushes me down on him.

My lips wrap around him and I push down slowly, cradling his cock with my tongue. He sighs heavily and lays back as I start to bob up and down on him rhythmically, my hands wrapped around him trailing my lowering and raising lips. More juices ooze out from him, filling my mouth with the sweetness that intrigues me so much.

I pull it out and circle the head with my tongue, licking the top, then trailing it down him as I pull on his balls and feel the head of him with my hand as I lap and kiss the base. I put it back in my mouth and push it down. It was hard at first, but I can now easily slide a large cock into my throat and bob up and down, gliding it in and out of my throat. He's watching me, one hand on my pony tail.

Todd walks back into the room and sits down on the couch.

"You right, Joe. This bitch is nothing nice with a dick in her mouth. Oooh wee!" Smooth says.

I can feel him starting to swell in my mouth. It's so hard, I can feel every little minutiae of relief on his ballooning cock. The ridge of his head, the veins, the very flesh standing out ,rigid.

"Oh, shit!" Smooth whispers.

I don't know how long he had been in jail, or when the last time he had an orgasm, but I have never since seen a man produce as much semen at one time as then. The first wave filled my mouth suddenly and without warming, it literally gushed out with more pressure than I've ever felt a man cum. It filled my mouth and actually leaked out a corner of my mouth a little. Then his cock would swell again, and another gush, not as big, would issue forth, then another and another. I could swallow each one easily now after the first initial deluge, but it seemed like it would never stop! It felt like a whole minute went by of his cock swelling, then emptying another stream of semen into my gulping mouth.

Meanwhile, he moaned and twisted, one hand pulling my ponytail hard, the other gripping my head tightly. Finally, it ended. I pulled it out and licked the little bit I spilled. It was just as sweet as the pre cum, warm to the point of being hot, and thick. The taste was heavy in my mouth.

"Damn, Joe! This is a bad bitch!"

"That's what I told you, brah."

Todd's cock was already out, he grabbed my ponytail and pulled me over onto him. My mouth was eager to please and I began sucking and licking on him.

Smooth was watching me as he panted, trying to catch his breath. I was looking up at Todd's eyes and sucking his balls as I jerked him slowly, loving every shudder and sigh.

After a few minutes, Smooth said, "Fuck this! I'm ready to rock again!" He got off the couch, and to my alarm was behind me, undoing my jeans from behind.

My eyes looked up at Todd, wondering if he would say anything, but he silently watched me as I stroked his cock with my tongue from bottom to top.

Smooth pulled my jeans and panties off my legs and pushed them apart to kneel behind me. I felt his hand grip my ass as he slid into me. I moaned loudly and pulled Todd's cock away from my mouth, caressing it with one hand. Smooth was rough, slamming into me hard, filling my insides from the vulnerable position, a tingling sensation immediately filling me. His muscular hands gripped my waist painfully. I'd have bruises for a week there. I moaned, but Todd grabbed my head and pushed it down on him again.

I moaned with Todd's cock deep in my mouth, his hand forcing my head up and down, my body began to shudder. Smooth was pumping furiously from behind me. Each thrust rocking me forward. Like a sudden shower, ecstasy poured over me and I was cumming furiously. My body shuddering, I was screaming, my cries muffled by Todd's long, hard dick pushing into my mouth.

"Shit yeah, shit, oh fuck yeah," Smooth muttered and pulled out. He grabbed my ponytail and stood up, jerking his cock as he stood above me. Todd stood up also.

Smooth grabbed my head and shoved his dick into my mouth as another stream of cum filled my mouth, smaller than the other ones, not as thick. A splash of warmth fell across my cheek and in my eye, another spurted across my face and into my hair as Todd was ejaculating onto my face.

"Uggh, yeah, baby, oh baby," Smooth said as he cock immediately began to wilt in my mouth.

"Good girl," Todd said, as the last few pulses of cum dappled my nose and cheek.

Both men sank to the couch gasping.

I smiled nervously and tried to open my eye, cum dripped from an eye lash. I wiped it off with a finger.

"Oooh, you a mess, baby!" Smooth laughed. "That shit is hot though!"

"Clean it up, Riley," Todd said. "All of it."

I wiped his cum from my face and licked it off my fingers. I was self-conscious as they watched me wipe semen from my face and lick it from my fingers, but they were obviously enjoying it. I did my best to get everything I could.

Smooth looked at Todd, "You should bring her to the party. She'd be great with G-Man's bitch. What's her name? Allison?"

Todd shook his head, "She ain't ready."

"Naw, dog, she ready!"

Todd looked at him, "She ain't."

"Pssh!" Smooth rolled his eyes.

I didn't know what they were talking about. I felt it wasn't my place to ask.

"We gotta go, Riley. Get your shit on. Time to leave," Todd said standing up and putting his dick away.

I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom and make sure every last trace was washed away before going home. I went right to the bath after I got home and took a long soak. The trysts with Todd had been one thing. What I had just done was on another level. Thinking about it though was so hot I touched myself again in the bath. I admitted I had loved it with Todd; I was willing to admit to myself I had enjoyed what had just happened to me. It was another man though, not just Todd, that had taken me to a level I thought only Todd could. I thought it was only Todd that knew how to bring out an animal-like lust in me, but Smooth had made me so on fire also. I sank into the water. Wondering what it meant. Daring not to acknowledge what I already knew.

To be continued...

RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers