Riley's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
My Story as a White Woman part 4
2.2k words
4.24
43.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers

I sat down in the bathroom and picked up my phone, hugging it to my breasts nervously. Only a light satin nightie adorned my body. I'm anxious, my pulse is racing. Mark is in the bedroom, waiting for me. We had a nice romantic dinner for our anniversary, and then a few glasses of wine with a movie. We got ready for bed and he began kissing me again, beginning to touch me. I stopped him, saying I had to freshen up in the bathroom a moment. What I really had to do was obey my lover, and I was afraid.

A few days earlier I was in the living room downstairs. Mark was reviewing insurance claims in Nebraska. Todd was sitting on the sofa, and I was eagerly enjoying his cock in my mouth in nothing but frilly white lingerie which I had proudly displayed to him after stripping in front of him and taking my place between his legs.

I was lavishly sucking on his balls while I stroked him when he said, "Give me your phone." A pleasant memory surfaced as I thought of our first time together, but why did he want my phone now?

I looked at him, puzzled. "Why, Daddy?"

"Give me your phone. You have homework."

I found my purse on the coffee table and took my phone out, unlocked it, as I always kept it locked since I had begun seeing Todd, and handed it to him. He started going through it, stopped and looked at me.

"Don't mind me," he said.

I smiled and went back to pleasuring him.

"I want you to watch this every day you don't see me, and make yourself cum. When you're done you'll text me: Thanks, Daddy. Understand?"

It sounded so hot, "Thanks, Daddy!" I said between licking his balls more.

"And," he said, "since you're concerned your husband has noticed your disinterest in sex the past month. I want you to watch it before he fucks you. Don't make yourself cum, just get yourself good and horny. That way you may be a bit more receptive to his... effort."

At the time, it seemed really hot, and I made it an especially hot blowjob.

Now, it felt wrong. Like a betrayal. On my anniversary? I had obeyed the past few days, found I loved the video. Felt who needs Tylenol anymore, this could cure any headache! Now...

I opened the video and watched myself. Licking and sucking Todd with abandon. Immediately any feeling of doubt left me, and by the time I saw myself looking up at Todd as he stood above me, splashing cum in my mouth and on my lips and face, I was wet and wanting sex. Remembering not only the recorded part, but also how he later that night had me on the kitchen table, at first bent over, than on my back with my legs over his shoulders. I shut my phone off as in the video I started wiping the semen up and slowly, seductively licked it from my fingers. I put my phone down and went back into the bedroom.

"There's my loving wife," Mark said as I got back into the bedroom.

I didn't say anything. I started kissing him immediately, feeling his body, grasping his dick. It wasn't the same, not close, but I was on fire now.

"Whoa, tiger! Calm-"

I put a finger to his lips to silence him, not wanting anything else besides his body distracting me from what was in my head.

We kissed for a while longer and he pawed at my body. Finally I turned around and bent down onto my elbows, raised my ass in the air, and pulled up my nightie to my waist. In the position Todd loved to have me.

"Oh, wow," Mark muttered. "You've never wanted it like this before."

I felt his hands on my hips as he entered me clumsily. He started pushing in and out and I started to feel pleasure, then it slipped out. He tried again and it lasted for a while before slipping out. Then a few more times. Finally I turned around and pushed him onto the bed, climbed on top of him and rode him, grinding my hips into him as I imagined my lover underneath me. It was enough as it felt so good, in a few minutes Mark was already tensing and jerking and pushing me off. I leaned down and finished myself off over him, seeing the images on my phone in my head, pushing my head into Mark's chest, whimpering and moaning, and finally cumming. I rolled off.

Mark was breathing heavily. "Wow, baby! That was something! I never knew you could move those hips like that! "He reached over and touched me softly, "It's been awhile, I'm sorry. I'll try to be home more often."

"No!" I said quickly and maybe with a bit more emphasis than I wanted, "No... I just wanted it to be special. For our anniversary. I, I hoped you liked it."

"I did," he answered softly, but I was already willing myself to sleep. Imagination conjuring a different scenario than reality currently had. Reality conjuring a scenario I knew I would soon have to confront.

My girlfriend Maria had found out her boyfriend was seeing another girl. She was in a bad way and I invited her out to have a few drinks. As I attempted to distract her from her predicament, she kept going on about how he was such an asshole and she would never forgive him for this. Enraged and hurt, she drank more alcohol and made more vows to me about how she would make him pay for ever taking her for granted. It was a little spooky, and I felt uncomfortable. I checked my phone to see the time and saw Todd had left a message.

I answered that I was with a girlfriend, described the situation, and said I wanted to see him. I said I would drop her if he insisted, but I didn't think it would be good for my friend.

"What does she look like?" he asked.

I paused, wondering, then said, "About as short as me, 5'4" maybe, not as skinny, but I think she has better breasts and butt, brunette and brown eyes, latina, you know."

A few tense minutes passed. Then he answered. "Where are you?"

My mind reeled. I wasn't sure exactly how drunk Maria was. What questions she might have. What she might say. I relayed the name of the bar. "How am I supposed to say that I know you?"

More minutes. Agonizing. Five. Ten. Fifteen! Maria was promising me she would cut off her boyfriend's balls when they met again. Finally Todd answered. "Be cool, Riley. And just shut the fuck up. I'm on the case."

I looked up from my phone and saw Todd walking in with Smooth and another man. They were a sight to behold. Men, all three. Tall and strong. Confidence and swagger exuding from them as they took in the room around them. Todd's eyes resting at Maria's and my table, making for us without hesitation.

"What are the two most beautiful women in the entire establishment doing without men?" Todd asked as he reached our table.

I was speechless. Maria, either a little or a lot drunk, was not.

"She's married, and I have a boyfriend." She seemed to have forgotten her oaths of castration.

Todd laughed with that ease I knew so familiarly, "Well than all the more reason you need an escort, baby. We're cool."

Maria looked at Todd, Smooth and the other man over. "Well, maybe if you buy me a drink."

Smooth rubbed his chin and smiled, "You gotta drink, shorty. We don't."

I saw her eyes focus and soften, knew Smooth had her when she grinned, and she bought them all drinks.

"I'm Todd, sweetheart," Todd said to me with a total genuineness of meeting me for the first time.

"You leave her alone, she's married," Maria wagged her finger. Smooth and the other man had taken seats on either side of her.

Todd smiled, "Don't worry, honey. I already have a lover," and he put his hand on my leg under the table.

I looked around uneasily hoping no one I knew was in the bar.

Todd and Smooth's friend was named Hitman. He was lighter complexioned, like Smooth, but of a slighter stature, with long dread locks. Smooth and Hitman were chatting up Maria. I was amazed. Where I could not move her from her fixation on violent acts upon men, now she was laughing and playfully bantering with both men as they teased and flirted with her.

"You think I'd put you out there, my white lily? Todd asked as his eyes bored into mine.

I blushed. How could I think Todd would be that foolish? He was more of a man than any I had ever met.

It was the most fun I'd had in a long time. I could be with Todd for real, and have fun. Maybe I couldn't touch him openly. But the five of us played pool and drank and enjoyed ourselves. The whole time Maria never complained about her boyfriend, never actually even said she had one still technically. Finally, Smooth came over to Todd and me.

"Lets' split, Joe. The honey's ready."

"You meet us at mine?" Todd said to me.

I smiled, "Sure."

As Maria and I drove to Todd's she was telling me about Smooth and Hitman.

"It's dangerous! The one guy has been in jail!"

"Really? For what?" I asked with feigned ignorance and sincere interest.

"He beat up a cop who was feeling his woman up! And she didn't even stay with him!"

"So you like him?"

"I don't know, I haven't decided. But I think you like T-Dogg!" she laughed.

I smiled, "His name is Todd."

"Sure, you gonna get with him?"

Oh, boy, maybe Maria was drunk. I laughed, "I'm married, Maria!"

"So! I have a boyfriend!"

I cracked up laughing and she joined me.

At Todd's drinks were made and passed around. After a while Todd, grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

I stopped in the hall to his bedroom, "What about Maria?"

He turned and we both saw Maria completely in thrall to Smooth and Hitman.

"I think Maria is sufficiently occupied."

We went into his room. I had been here before... many times. I was always stuck by the masculinity of the place. It was decorated well. The scheme was black and silver. Paintings and artwork hung on the walls of lions and panthers and other predatory felines. Everything was in good taste, the dresser a dark wood, imposing and grandeur, a mirror spanning its length. I noticed again the bra and panties dangling above it. A few of them mine.

I began to take my blouse off when Todd stopped me.

"There's something I want you to see."

He sat me down on the bed. A huge television screen adorned the wall opposite it. He turned it on, from recorder selected an episode of "The Shield."

"I love this show."

He turned the volume up.

I saw no direct message in the episode to anything I could relate to. I kept watching, confused, being silent lying next to him. Finally, about three quarters through the show. He got off the bed, walked to my side, and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the bed. He pulled me to the door, opened it a little.

My eyes widened. Maria was speaking in Spanish, I had never heard her speak in Spanish before. She was muttering a lot of things, but over and over Hodamay or something. Her, Smooth, and HItman were on the floor. Hitman was on the bottom, and Maria was riding him, Smooth was behind, and I think he was taking her in her ass. She was deeply bent over Hitman.

Maria was going crazy. It seemed she was crying, but from the sound of her, she loved every minute of it.

Todd pulled me back into his bedroom.

"It isn't like that the first time," he said. "It hurts. But you like it eventually. Sounds like your amiga has had had it a few times."

I didn't want to do this.

"I don't know, Todd."

"Didn't you see, Maria? She loved it."

He started to help me take off my clothes.

They fell off, piece by piece. His lips kissing my neck, my shoulder, my waist as we both undressed.

"Lay down on the bed, face down."

I obeyed. And soon he was over me. He spread my cheeks and wiped something over my ass. I was a little turned off at first by his fingers on me, but I realized it felt good. As he rubbed and spread the lubrication around. Then he laid down behind me. His cock slid into me slowly, I grabbed his sheets tightly and turned my mouth into the pillow, moaning, although he entered me slowly. It was the first time I had sex that way. I think the only way I got through it was he was whispering in my ear the whole time how much he loved me. I pulled the fitted sheets from the corners of the bed, thrashed, but he wouldn't let me go. The only consolation that time was that... he came in me. After a while, it did start to feel good.

To be continued...

RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers