Rimjob for Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, it does."

"Come up here." I crawled up onto the bed. She pushed me over onto my back and held a hand on my chest, "But this time, I get to drive!" Lexi quickly swung her leg over my body and suddenly I was looking up at her beautiful butt descending on my face before I could even talk. She dropped her ass on my face and rubbed it up and down, while I felt her hands reaching into my boxers and pulling out my fully erect dick. Fuck. I had barely noticed it before, but now that she was stroking my dick I realized I was already about to cum.

"Wait, wait! I'm going to cum soon!"

"Okay, relax, I'll slow down." True to her word, she eased off, allowing me to enjoy the sensation of her stroking me while I re-established my commitment to her asshole. She was holding my dick with one hand while sitting straight up, back arched, and riding my face like she was riding a mechanical bull. She gyrated slowly, then faster and faster, and my face and tongue were sliding up and down her ass crack, in her pussy, back in her ass, everywhere. Lexi was already working herself up to another orgasm when I stuck my tongue straight out, hard. She must have read my mind, because when she felt my hard tongue pressed firmly out, she adjusted her motion and started bouncing her asshole up and down on my tongue. While she fucked my tongue with her ass, she picked up the speed of stroking my dick. Together, she bounced and stroked us both to a nearly simultaneous climax.

"Uuuhhhhh!" I screamed into her bouncing butt.

"Yeesss! Yeeesssss! Yeeeeeeeessssss!" Lexi called out into the air as she slowed her strokes and bouncing down, and finally settled her ass firmly back onto my head where I could feel her ass cheeks clench against the sides of my face.

After a few seconds of sitting still, my face smothered by her beautiful butt, I reluctantly slid my face out of her ass cheeks. I could have laid with my face in her butt for the rest of the night, but I was still a little self-conscious about fully exposing the level of my fetish - I never tire of eating ass! Lexi slowly raised off of me then spun around to lie next to me. I looked over at her and she just laid there with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face. After a moment, she shook her head back and forth, "Wow, Jack. I'll say it, and I can't believe I'm saying it, but I loved that... I fucking looooooved that!"

"So did I, Lexi. You are amazing."

"Why have we never done that before, then? You should have told me before."

"It's not the easiest thing in the world to bring up, and I definitely didn't want to freak you out before. I'm glad you warmed up to the idea, though." I smiled at her.

Lexi smiled back at me and squeezed my mouth, "Well, we're gonna have to make that a regular part of the lineup. I've heard people talk about it before, but never thought any more about it. Now I get it."

"It's still a little early tonight... Want to do it again?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously."

"Fuck. Okay. Give me 5 minutes to calm down, and I think I'll be ready. Let me just lay here for now, though."

"I'm ready whenever you are, Lexi."

"That's what I like to hear."

12