Rin Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt could not stop himself.
1.6k words
4.4
72.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
173 Followers

Matt knocked on the door and waited. After awhile, he knocked again. He pushed the glass door and it slide open. He let himself in. This was his sister's house and he often dropped in unannounced. He walked straight into the dining room, opens the refridgerator and poured out a glass of coke. It was 10.30 in the morning and James, his brother in law was probably in the office. The children, two of them were in school. He sat down at the dining table.

Ever since Rin confined to him that she had told her husband that the child she was carrying was their latest addition, Matt had not had the heart to face his sister. That was almost a month ago and it was also the last time both brother and sister had their lust satisfied in incestuous intercourse. She had cried over the phone, when she told Matt how happy James was when he realized that she was pregnant. That telephone conversation drove a knife through Matt's heart. He knew what great sin he had committed. Although he could feel that Rin in the end, had mutual acceptance of their forbidden tryst, it was he who started it and in a way, forced himself on her body.

The lost month where he had kept away from his sister was hell for Matt. He could not help himself from yearning for her flesh. More so now that she was pregnant with his child. He knew the risks involved if the truth ever came out. It would destroy both their families. But the urge to see Rin overwhelmed all factors. He knew when and where she does her shopping and he had stood hidden in the shadows, catching glimpses of her. But he had refrained from approaching her.

But last night, when he lay in bed, tossing, unable to sleep, his thoughts were of Rin, naked and of him fucking her until he had to masturbate to release the pent up feelings held inside of himself.

And now, he was in her house.

Rin walked into the dining room and uttered a gasp, "Matt, what….," she stared at him as her hand went to her mouth in shock, seeing him.

Matt stood up, and their eyes met. He could see that she just had her shower, and the fragrance of her made him shiver ever so slightly. She was a soft white blouse and red skirt which made her look so alluringly beautiful.

Brother and sister were lost for words as they could only look into each other's eyes.

Matt took the few steps separating them and his arms went around her, clasping her body to his chest.

Rin recovered momentarily and tried to push him off her.

"No, please go Matt, please, I beg you. What we did was wrong. Please go," she said in halting sentence.

Now that Rin was in his arms, Matt knew that he could not let her go, he wanted her like he wanted nobody else in his life. This was the only woman he loved, his own sister. The smell of her intoxicated him. He could feel Rin pushing against his chest, trying to free herself.

He lifted her off the floor and carried her to her room.

Rin felt weak, unable to stop him.

She kept pleading softly, "James could be home anytime, please don't do this Matt," as she began to sob, her tears wetting his shirt.

"I can't help myself, Rin, I want you so much. I love you," Matt said as he closed the door of her room with his foot and lay her down on her bed.

His hands holding both hers above her head, Matt looked down at Rin's tear strained face. His eyes began to water too, the love for his sister, both lust and love shining from his eyes. Trembling his face dropped onto hers as his lips seeking hers, the softness made him almost come in his pants. Rin tried to move her lips away but he was insistent. His tongue seek entrance and then she could not help herself as her mouth opened and accepted him. The siblings kissed deeply, seeking and sucking on each others tongue, exchanging saliva. Finally, they parted, both gasping for air after their prolonged sucking of each other's mouth. Matt got off the bed and unbuttoned his pants, dropping it and pushing down his boxers. His penis was hard and the veins stood out around his thick girth. Rin looked down to see her brother's pre-cum seeping out of his turgid head. She trembled involuntarily as he pushed up her skirt, bunching it around her waist. He tugged her panties till it was around her ankles and he turned her to lie on her stomach. Taking the pillow off her head he pushed it under her.

Rin turned her head to look up at her brother. She saw his eyes, almost glazed as he stared at her buttocks.

Matt could hardly breathe as his hands gently caressed Rin's alabaster butt cheeks, the soft skin cool against the hot palms of his hands. His faced descended on those cheeks as his lips kissed and sucked Rin's buttocks. His fingers parted her thighs as he seeked the soft wetness of her vagina lips. It wet his finger as he pushed into her, finger fucking her slowly.

Rin gasped as she felt Matt's finger penetrating her, then two fingers. Her head dropped flat onto the mattress as the walls of her vagina clasped onto her brother's probing fingers.

After slowly and gently finger fucking his sister, Matt pulled his fingers out and put them into his mouth, savoring her taste. Pushing her buttocks apart, his mouth and tongue seeked her vagina opening.

Then Rin felt Matt's tongue inserting itself like a soft penis in her. She cried out quietly at the intrusion, so wonderfully satisfying as her brother began to tongue fuck her. She could feel his mouth sucking on her clitoris and suddenly her body jerking in multiple orgasms, as she lifted stomach off the bed and pushing against his mouth.

Her love juices flowed and Matt kept sucking into his mouth until he had to swallow. His lips were sealed against her opening like a vacuum as he kept sucking her until her trembling subsided and she finally let out a gasp and her stomach slumped back onto the mattress. Matt licked her clean and then he dragged himself up and sat beside her prone body. He looked down at himself and he saw that he had partly ejaculated onto the mattress.

Slowly, Matt turned Rin to lie on her back. He unbuttoned her blouse and lifting her arms, he undressed her. Then he unclasped her bra and took it off. Rin's breasts were now naked to his eyes, the nipples hardening and the tips elongated and standing out. Rin's eyes were closed. Matt's mouth closed on her nipples as he sucked them alternately, making them firm. He sucked as though he was a baby nursing on them, trying to extract milk.

"Rin," he called out softly into her ear. "Please tell me to fuck you," he said. The lewd request made his penis harden even more as his pre-cum kept seeping out. He took hold of her right hand and placed it on his penis. "Please Rin, tell me to fuck you," he pleaded, wanting to hear her say those taboo words. Her soft hand was holding his thick girth, already sticky with his cum.

Then he heard her, ever so softly.

"Fuck me," she said, almost inaudible.

Matt turned Rin back to lie on he stomach and placing himself behind her, he put his hands on her hips and pulled her up into a kneeling position. Placing his penis head against her vagina, which was still wet and slippery, he pushed in. Although he was so hard and thick, he penetrated her. When he was deep inside her, his balls soft against her buttocks, he pulled her body upright so that they were stuck to each other, her back flat against his chest. The palms of his hands molded her breasts as his finger and thumb tweaked her hardened nipples. Then Matt began to fuck his sister, going in and out her, sometimes fast and hard, sometimes slow and gentle. The back of her head was lying on his shoulder, as he fucked, calling out her name, whispering into her ears, telling her how much he loved her and how much he kept thinking of her body, every night. He knew he could not last much longer. His arms encircling her, held her body tightly against him as he pushed in one final time, almost crushing her, as his sperm jetted into her body, deep inside her womb. She felt him holding her her so tightly that she could hardly breath and her orgasm took over. Her body shook in his grasp as gops of his semen spurt inside her, filling her until it overflowed and seeped out between his still firm phallus, soaking his balls and wetting the mattress.

Finally, they were sated and he gently pushed her to lie prone again, he still mounted on her back, his penis still deep inside her, almost like a dog and bitch, not releasing each other.

She felt him easing himself out of her. Her vagina felt swollen and enlarged. She knew he had gone to the bathroom to clean himself. There were no words between them and she heard the room door closed. The sound of his car leaving the house left her with an empty feeling.

It was almost 1pm. They had spent two and a half hours fucking incestuously. Her hand touched her stomach. Matt's baby was growing inside. She got up weakly, her passions drained by her brother's mouth and penis. His cum was still evident between her thighs.

She had a lunch date with her husband at 2.

stu4711
stu4711
173 Followers