Ring of Wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess get her wishes granted but the demon has other plans.
1.2k words
3.38
29.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

This chapter is the last one in the ring of wishes series but I am setting it up so that the demon in Jess's body along with Jess appears in demonic partnership ch.09. So at the end of this chapter there will be mention of Samantha, Simon, Slamaria, Tristan, Batherox and even the battle at the college where Simon was studying at.


Ch.02: Jess's end


As Jess continued to walk out of the shop where she worked she made her first wish once the headache cleared. Jess's first wish was a subconscious one and that wish was I wish that I could have a huge dick. As the ring on her finger glowed purple as Jess felt a strange sensation Ian her trousers which she ignored.

Jess carried on walking until she heard a button snapping as Jess looked around she saw that it was her button. She had a bulge growing in her trousers which carried on growing. The bulge carried on growing that much that her panties flung off and her zipper on hear trousers snapped as for the first time she saw her own cock.

A pair of balls the size of golf balls emerged as her cock kept growing at a rough guess it was now 30 inches long and 2 inches thick as it stopped growing. Jess heard the demons female voice in her head. "That's kinky Jess a cock as your first sexual wish." That thought from the demon only made Jess more aroused which made her cock grow bigger by 10 inches which meant that Jess's cock was erect.

In amongst everything that was happening Jess thought "Holy shit it wasn't a dream this is actually happening I have a demon inside my head." The demon just giggled before the demon piped up.

"Did you expect anything else Jess?" The demon thought to Jess as they started there first mental conversation.

"Yeah actually I thought you were joking." Jess thought back. The demon just laughed at this.

"No Jess I wasn't I need your body so I can live maybe we could share this body?"

"What do you mean don't you have your own body?"

"I did once but it got damaged so I made a deal which I regret."

"Ok I have one more question why is growing a huge cock have to do with me becoming extremely aroused?" The demon laughed before saying.

"Your being influenced by my power as a succubus I feed of lust including that made by me or you in this case."

Everyone in the street was turning to have a look at the big erect cock Jess was forced to make her second sexual wish but it wasn't Jess's wish as the demon was influencing her decision. "I wish that everyone would want to fuck and be fucked by me. Like in all the stories about demons."

Suddenly Jess heard the demon laughing in her head as everyone was suddenly slowing down and lingering looking at Jess and her big cock. All the females that past her turned to look at Jess licked there lips.

Jess walked up to someone who turned out to be a male body builder "Fancy a fuck?" Jess said to the male in a flirty, seductive manner. The male only nodded before Jess started to stroke the males cock through his jeans as the male got hard the demon started to laugh again.

The man got in patient and pulled his cock fully out only for Jess to turn him around as she pushed her 40 inches into the rectum of the man. At this point the demon took over Jess's body just until the man stopped screaming which was a full 3 minutes as the pain in the man arse was too intense for him to bare. Jess finally got the use of her body back only to discover that the demon had made her body to thrust in and out in time with the motion of the man.

Jess reached round with her left hand so she could stroke the males cock. For the man it felt amazing to have something in his arse and have the person it was attached to stroke his cock as delicate as Jess was with her dainty hands. While Jess was preoccupied with fucking the man the demon changed her body so she was no longer 5 foot 3 but 12 foot.

Jess didn't notice the fact that she was taller or that she was holding the man in her arms. Everyone else however noticed the change which was just the beginning in the demon finally getting a physical form as a succubus. The male had cummed in Jess's hand and Jess leat go letting him drop to the ground. At that moment Jess reverted back to being 5 foot 3 as the demon was moulding her own demon form. Jess made her next wish.

"I wish that anyone can take my entirs cock in them." The ring glowed again as the wish was granted. Then Jess walked into a near by allyway so that she could clear her head when she noticed the clothes bin for Compton hospice when she looked in she noticed a pair of trousers the same colour as the ones that she was wearing.

Jess picked up the trousers out of the bin and swapped the ones she was wearing for the ones that she had just picked up. Jess walked away from the ally and walked towards the main shops in Wolverhampton. As Jess walked past a news stand she noticed on the front page of the Express and Star that there was a battle at the college just a way up the road. That resulted in over 50 students and tutors having amnesia and a metal pole to be wedged in the wall.

The demon inside of Jess's head realised that it was a demon attack. She also heard that the demon Lord Tristan Azrial had fallen the previous Tuesday in a battle against Batherox. Jess was ready to make her final wish unaided by the demon. Jess decided to trust the demon as she seemed to be telling the truth making a wish that would allow them to live alongside each orther in Jess's body.

"I wish that the demon that owned the ring would take over my body but leave my consciousness in the head." That was the final wish that Jess made as the demon took over Jess's body.

The demon looked around for the first time her plan had worked she had managed to trick someone into wishing their body away letting the demon take over. The demon could hear Jess's thoughts in the head, the demon stretched out her senses to see what demons were in the area only to find 3 main powerful demons although one of the demons felt different.

The demon needed to find somewhere as Jess was just evicted from her apartment and she had no family in Wolverhampton. The demon moved around all the shops. Only to find that one place that would normally be open wouldn't tonight and that was a pub. The demon snuck in through the back enterance of the pub to find that the door was open so the place would do for the night. The demon in Jess's body didn't notice that the name of the pub was the Hogs Head.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers