Ringing Sarah's Bell

Story Info
Young man fits and chimes older womas bell.
3.1k words
4.28
76.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the door of my flat was unusual, as a matter of fact it was virtually unheard of: the doorbell ringing was normal but a knock on the door was absolutely out of the ordinary. I was pretty scruffy, not at all dressed for company wearing an old t-shirt and blue track suit bottoms as I was. There again, on the other hand, a knock was so unexpected that I realised that I ought to investigate right away. The knocker, or rather knockerette was a dumpy woman with grey hair, someone I had never seen before.

"Yes?" I enquired brusquely as I opened the door, wondering what she could possibly want, how she got there and, most of all, how much effort it was going to take to get rid of her without a fuss.

"Look, I'm really sorry to intrude like this but I saw your doorbell and wondered if you could help me do one. I've moved in upstairs, above you; and well...." She paused, tongue-tied, finally blurting out, "well, to be truthful, I really could use a little help with things for once." She smiled, coyly is the best I can attempt, it was an odd look part shy, part defiant.

Running a doorbell was not what I had planned to do that afternoon but then nothing was what I had planned to do that afternoon. So I decided that at least getting off to an amicable start with a new neighbour by running a doorbell for her was as good a way of passing a vacant afternoon as any. Definitely more constructive than whatever I would have ended up doing. "I suppose I could help you," I replied somewhat rhetorically, "but you do need a bell and a push, plus an awful lot of cable."

"I've a bell, a button for downstairs, a battery and a drum with two hundred yards of bell wire on it, is that enough?" I was not certain but I had a suspicion she winked as she imparted that last snippet of information, she certainly now looked a bit brighter, possibly even a little smug.

"Two hundred yards ought to just about do it," I chuckled as I followed her up the bare wooden stairs to her flat, our flats were over a shop and pretty basic. Her door was open and next to it, placed on a little table, well more of a stand really, was: a drum of cable, a door bell push and the bell itself. "Where would you like it?" I asked with the emphasis in all the right places for a blatant double-entendre.

"Oh my bell itself? she smirked. "I'll have it just under the window, next to the door will do, behind that little stand there."

"I'll get my tackle," though by the time I returned she had disappeared, although I could hear her chipping, scraping and scrubbing at something in her flat. I made a neat hole to run the cable through and then began the long slow job of running the wire down the underside of the dado rail that decorated the stairwell on the opposite side to the banister. Fortunately I had bought a giant bag of cable clips to fit my own bell and still had plenty left over so I progressed slowly down the stairs hammering in the little grips slowly and sometimes painfully.

An hour later and all was done, well all except for writing the little name tag that fitted in the bell push and as, thus far, my mysterious neighbour had failed to introduce herself, she would have to do that for herself. I trudged up the three flights of stairs up to her flat and found her chipping away doggedly at an old iron fireplace in what we had both chosen as our bedroom. She started to thank me but I pointed out that I still had to try the thing out. At least as I trotted back down the stairs to test the thing - clutching a piece of card that simply read '64c', Sarah had finally revealed her name to me but had elected to remain anonymous to the world outside - I reflected that she had promised that tea and cake would both be awaiting me on my return.

Strong dark tea and lemon drizzle cake was my reward for climbing the steps yet again and as I sat and selected a man size wedge Sarah toasted my success, the great bell had rung. So at least I didn't have to run up and down the stairs yet another time to trace a fault. We chatted and that was, I concluded, the end of that, back to a lazy Saturday afternoon. I was wrong, it was not the end but there was to be a pause.

Nothing more happened before Thursday evening, until that evening I didn't even see anything of Sarah, just heard the occasional thump on the floor as she got on with whatever she was doing to her flat. That Thursday the telly was showing the usual dull rubbish which was definitely not worth watching, I was weary, bored and broke so I had dug out a dirty magazine or two and was savouring the charms of the delightful women who inhibited the well thumbed pages when there was a knock at the door. I cursed, I remembered that firm but timid knock, it had to be Sarah and I had just made myself all ready to come after a long gradual build up. Still there would be plenty of time later. I pulled up my track suit bottoms, they served as sort of dressing gown come pyjamas, come general slouch about clothes and as I headed for the door I just hoped that my bulge did not show.

"Hi," Sarah enthused, iI had been right it was Sarah's knock. "I never got chance to pay you back for doing my bell for me but now I believe there's a small service that I can perform do for you." As she said this she grabbed my crotch and squeezed my slowly subsiding member. Despite her being old enough to be my mother my disappointed cock responded, a throbbing stiffness returning rapidly. "See you do appreciate a hand!" she husked as she grabbed my hair with her other hand and yanked firmly. As I cried aloud with shock she clamped her mouth over mine and pushed her tongue deep within. I was soon responding with a passion, it's hard to pretend disinterest, let alone feign shock, disgust or even surprise when your rock hard member is giving you away to a deftly probing hand. In fact I was starting to grind my hips against hers as she kissed me because I could feel my seed beginning its ascent once more.

Just as things were starting to become serious and I was starting to worry about making an embarrassing and smelly mess Sarah sprang away and taunted coquettishly, "you are rude. Aren't you going to ask me in then?"

"Yes. Um... Sorry... Um... Won't you come in Sarah. But... Well, um... what the..."

"I was cleaning the fireplace in the bedroom again, there's a loose brick that covers a little hole and I could not help but notice that you might appreciate a hand. Or perhaps you'd like to undress and try a mouth instead?" This was wrong, this was not how it was supposed to be, this was going far too far, far too fast for me and Sarah was allowing me no time to think. As she shed her coat, or long cardigan or whatever the woolly thing she was wearing was, she revealed that underneath she was dressed in just red heels, black stockings and red suspenders. She raised her hands above her head and gave me a twirl, wiggling her arse provocatively when she had her back to me and jiggling her tits as she turned back to face me. "Like what you see, eh?"

With a raging hard on like that making my tracksuit bottoms stick out and twitch up and down quite visibly I would have been an obvious liar to suggest that I didn't. Actually she looked pretty attractive. I'd never considered the charms of an older woman before but she was offering herself as a very presentable package. True she was short and not as slender as she might have been. But then again this ensured that her creamy breasts were full and bouncy with firm red oval nipples whose teats were dark and clearly swollen. Her white bottom was round and soft and had quivered delightfully when she had swayed from side to side for me. True her hair was grey but it was long, soft, silky and shiny. Her face was full but still quite unlined, well apart from little creases at the corners of her eyes and deep laughter lines etched under her round befreckled cheeks and her lips were full, red and sensuous. About the only thing which was a slightly off putting was her dense grey bush. Anyway, I soon forgot about that as I had a dick stiff enough to burst and by this time she was on her knees before me dragging down my elasticised pants. I was not going to refuse her, whatever she decided she wanted.

My cock sprang free and bobbed up and down obscenely. Sarah grabbed my twitching member and pulled back the loose foreskin slowly causing me to groan loudly. "If I roll my hand up and down like this," she did, "I bet you sigh loudly." She was right, I did. "And if I do it again your knees will begin to buckle." I was already having trouble balancing but that did it, I collapsed backwards onto the bed and Sarah dived on top on me, or rather vaulted over me. I ended up on my back with Sarah straddling my chest with her back to me. "Now you can smell my hot wet sex big-boy," and she shoved the crack of her bum and hot moist slot right into my face.

I could not see what she was doing to my dick, not with a face full of hot wet randy pussy but I could feel and she was making me groan, pant and sigh piteously. She first performed a few quick strokes rolling my foreskin back and forth uncovering and re-covering the helmet and then peeled the loose skin right back and give the shaft a series of long slow strokes. By alternating between these regularly she soon had me close to the edge but each time I was about to spurt she'd ease off and I would relax but only by the tiniest amount. Then she'd set me off again preparing to come. When she finally took my naked helmet in her mouth whilst continuing to stroke my shaft I simply exploded, pumping one hot jet of smelly seed after another into her greedy maw. As I did so she licked and sucked upon my purple knob firmly, delivering a sensation that was both ecstasy and agony combined and she did not let up until she was quite certain I was drained. By the time she was done I was thrashing about beneath her frantically, my cock head was so exquisitely sensitive and the firm pressure she had kept up had been driving me insane. Sweet pain is the best I can do to describe what I felt and by the end I was desperate for her to stop.

She rolled around and squatted on all fours both over me and facing me. "I'm not a greedy woman, I like to share." I was about to agree, cautiously, when she grabbed my hair again and yanked. This time she forced me to taste my own sticky, salty semen on her hot wet tongue. Yuck was all I could think, the taste, delivered so unexpectedly, was disgusting but as Sarah dragged her tongue over mine smearing my seed everywhere she also began to pinch my nipples and my cock began to respond. Not yet stiffening but definitely thickening and starting to role and rise a little.

Once she was done sharing the salinity of my own sperm with me Sarah returned to her former position, pulled my foreskin right back and commenced working her lips and tongue up and down my cock as she tickled my balls and even fingered my arse. To my amazement my shaft began to stiffen again immediately, I hate to admit it but even that finger probing my backside felt divine and whatever she was pressing and kneading in there was making my cock stiffen more than ever. As she did these she pushed her rump back and began to use my nose to excite her clit. The many and varied sensations coupled with the exotic smells emanating from her obscenely wet pussy were so erotic that I was returned rapidly to full, cock twitching and bobbing hardness, completely ready for more action and only too willing. Sarah could not have missed the signs and she rolled off of me onto her back and demanded, "right, big-boy, you've had yours now give me mine, I want to be fucked, long, hard and deep. I want to be hammered until I come again and again and then some and, as you've just blasted out your load big-boy, you've no excuses!"

Despite Sarah's flattery - I'm not really big-boy, I guess I'm pretty average, to be honest, I've never actually stood and compared - the instructions hard and deep I understood and knew exactly how to carry them out; so as I rolled on top of her I grabbed her ankles and forced her knees back towards those big, white, luscious orbs of hers all tipped off with her swollen stiff red nipples. Now I could not only slam right into her but grind my pelvis against her clit as the completion of each and every stroke. At first she whimpered and her breathing became erratic. A series of steady rhythmic thrusts soon had her moaning and sort of half sobbing yet half sighing, as her pleasure began to build. Finally, with a great whoop of joy she reached orgasm and I ground my hips gain her clit. She closed her eyes and fought for breath as she alternated between laboured panting and spluttering out nonsensical syllables which might have been, 'yes' and 'fuck' and 'God' but I could not be sure. Still her loud exclamation - practically screams - of orgasmic bliss continued for quite some time, until with a great gasp and a huge heave she slumped and lay there limp and unresisting.

Of course, having just come myself in response to her expert sucking, my seed was nowhere near the boil so I eased my tool from her sopping sex and to tease her further rubbed the helmet of that rigid blood engorged member back and forth directly over her clit. She suddenly stiffened and struggled, her eyes flew open with an expression of utter shock and she began to fight this new sensation. I leant forwards using both my weight and some leverage to force her down, shoving her knees further apart so that I could lick, suck and even nibble her nipples whilst I rubbed my glans back and forth over that now super-sensitive little nub. Sarah certainly responded, she writhed and wriggled and even attempted to push me away as I sucked greedily upon each teat in turn and kept up a remorseless rubbing of my stiff organ over her sensitised clit. Anyway, her struggles were futile, with her wrists encircled by my hands and forced back over her head she was powerless to resist me.

Gradually her profanities and long sighing exhalations of 'noooooo' and 'tooo-much' were transformed into 'oh God yesssss's': from which I concluded she was, approaching orgasm once more, even if it were somewhat unwillingly. This time she really did scream as she came, shaking and quivering as if she were having a fit, whilst raked my back with her nails and bit my shoulder really painfully. I ought to have been in agony but all that happened was that my cock became stiffer than ever and for a second time I began to feel my seed beginning to bubble and boil. I was surprised, I was shocked even. There was I, a mere mortal, not the fictitious ever-ready stud of pornography, yet I was about to come for the second time after no time at all.

I slipped my horny and increasingly demanding tool back inside of her hot and sopping pussy and began to hump, pump, bump and grind away for dear life. Sarah fought me like a she cat, screaming 'Stop!' and 'for fuck's sake' but those raking nails and her writhing, sweating and now odorous body only spurred me on to go quicker, faster and deeper until I exploded inside of her, my hips bucking like a horse being broken to the rider. Once done, however, I just collapsed on top of her and lay there panting, pinioning Sarah to the bed. Both of us were well and truly spent, limp as wet rags, stinking of lust, sex and sweat.

We must have rolled apart at some point because when I was functioning again it had become properly dark outside and Sarah was led next to me on her side staring at me intently. "God, big-boy, great to have you back. That was so good. You've no idea how much I needed that. And you were so masterful, holding me down, forcing me to come even after I thought I was done. I haven't been fucked like that in years and I enjoyed it!" I goggled, I was expecting her to rant and rail at me for continuing to shaft her long after she could take it. To scold and curse me for forcing her to hump away long after she had been so blatantly finished. I could even see blood on the sheets. But no, she was cooing and billing and telling me how wonderful it felt to have a real man take her once more. And the blood, that was mine, she had bitten me so hard that her teeth had broken the skin of my shoulder. It ought to have hurt but it just added a dull throb to all the other niggling little aches I was experiencing, I felt like I had just completed a marathon.

"Well big-boy, you look pooped. Let's curl up and sleep here together right now, get some rest and then we can be up early in the morning when you can fuck me hard all over again."