Ringing the Bell

Story Info
Innocent Rose takes on five horny men.
2.5k words
4
68.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ringing the bell, my heart fluttered with nervousness. Why shouldn't it though? I had known Edward all my life but not the others. I had never met his friends. I looked down at myself. A sleek red dress with spaghetti straps was clinging to my body. It flared out at my thighs and was tight around my chest. Red high heels were on my feet with straps that wrapped around my ankles and a deep tan spread over my naked skin. My brown hair curled against my neck and my brown eyes shown brightly.

The door opened in one swift motion and Edward was at the door with two beers. "Hey Rose! Glad you could make it!" Edward hugged me tightly and handed me a beer. The other beer was his, and almost empty. He was in black slacks and a dark blue button up shirt. He grabbed my hand and pulled me anxiously into his living room to show me off to his friends. "John, come meet Rose." I saw John look up from the couch and smile. Then he stood.

"Nice to meet you." John kissed my hand and his eyes wandered down along my curves. He was wearing tan khakis and a green sweater. "'Edward, I need another drink. Could you get me one? I'll take Rose here to meet Rob." Edward smiled and nodded while heading towards his kitchen. John wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to another room. "So how old are you Rose?" John's deep voice lulled in my ear.

"I'm 21. A little younger than Edward." I looked around to see, whom I recognized as Rob, Michael and Dom. Rob was in a loosely buttoned black shirt and tight jeans. Michael was wearing a white dress shirt with black slacks and Dom was wearing a grey tank top and jeans.

"Just of the legal age." Michael smiled. "Nice to meet you, you must be Rose. Edward didn't mention how hot you were." Michael kissed my cheek. Rob winked at me and leaned forward to shake my hand. Dom stood to his feet and came over to me wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. Then he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, don't get too comfortable with her you guys!" Edward returned from the kitchen with six more beers for all of us. He distributed them and we all sat. I put both of my beers on the table and relaxed in between John and Dom. John's hand was against my nearly naked thigh and gently ran along my skin, back and forth. I smiled with embarrassment and then saw Michael staring at John's hand. I took a deep breath and turned to face Dom and Edward who was on Dom's right side.

"How've you been Edward?" I asked and out of the corner of my eye watched Dom's eyes travel down my neck and to my cleavage.

"Not bad. I'm glad you are here though. The guys have been aching to meet you." Edward finished his beer in three quick gulps.

"Aching is the perfect word for it." Rob winked again speaking in his sexy accent, his hand traveling down in between his legs, where he grabbed himself briefly.

I felt like a piece of meat around these horny men. They were all staring at me and watching me, ready to pounce. My body trembled at the thought of being ravished by five hot men. "So this is quite an intimate little party you've got here Edward." I moved my thigh closer to John's hand and calmly placed my right hand upon Dom's knee. My legs were spread very gently and both Rob and Michael's eyes were diverted there, looking for any skin to slip or show.

"I wanted it to be small and intimate. I wanted you to be able to handle it." Edward laughed.

"Oh trust me...I can handle it." I ran my tongue over my lips and allowed my hand to travel up Dom's leg. Suddenly I realized that John's fingers had slipped up my skirt and were touching my skin. He had hiked my skirt up and Michael and Rob were now wide eyed, probably with a view of my silk blue underwear. John's lips were drawn to my neck and I moaned when he kissed it. Dom's hand grabbed a hold of my jaw and turned my face towards his. His lips met mine, roughly. Rob moved from the sofa and knelt down on the floor in front of me. His hands slid up my thighs pulling my dress to my waist.

Dom's right hand held my jaw firmly while his left hand stroked himself outside his jeans. John's fingers continued to probe at my thighs, coming nearer to my underwear. Rob's fingers found the rim of my underwear and began gently removing them. Looking past Dom, I saw Edward smile and stand up. He disappeared into his room. I heard subtle moans escaping from Michael's lips and from the corner of my eye, watched him stroking his cock, which had been freed from his pants.

Dom's tongue probed my mouth while he held me tightly. His mouth was sweet and gentle yet his kisses were demanding. John's mouth traveled over my neck until I could bare no more. With my left hand, I unzipped John's pants and removed his hard cock. Slowly my fingers examined every inch of it and began stroking him softly at first. Rob's fingers found the lips of my vagina and rubbed my clit. I moaned loudly and with my free hand, clutched Rob's dark curls as I pushed his head towards my awaiting pussy, dripping wet with want.

Edward returned from the bedroom with a camera in which he began filming us. Michael was staring at me, watching my body writhe in pleasure as he stroked his cock. Dom's touches had now gone farther as his hand was inside his pants, tugging away at his cock. John's thighs were rocking against my hand, begging for more. Rob's fingers slipped inside me as his mouth found my clit. He gently lapped at it, tasting my sweet juices. With one hand he held my waist tightly, and with the other, he made swift motions in and out of my wet pussy. Dom's kisses had turned rough and his knuckles were white from his grip on my jaw. He removed his hand and grabbed a handful of my hair, pushing my head down on him. He slammed his cock inside my mouth.

John adjusted himself against me and began running his mouth along my upper back that was exposed to the air. My hand continued stroking his cock, tightening my grip at his head. Rob never moved his mouth from my cunt, lapping away at my juices. Edward gently massaged himself while filming, and I wondered if he had this all planned. Rob sucked on my clit and pounded me with his fingers. I bucked against his mouth feeling my orgasm near. Dom fucked my mouth hard, slamming his dick in and out without regard for me. John's hands had moved from my side and were now reaching around to grab my breasts. I heard Michael's moans cease until I was sure he was cumming. My thighs tightened around Rob's head as my body shuddered more and more as Rob continued to suck and lap at my soft pink flesh. John's moans became more erratic and I stroked him faster and harder until I felt my hand would cramp up. He came hard all over my fingers and he squeezed my breasts tightly beneath his large hands. As I felt my own orgasm, I moaned and my sounds vibrated on Dom's cock, which sent him into his own orgasm, shooting his warm sticky cum down my throat. Rob continued lapping at me while I bucked against him harder, releasing my second orgasm.

"Hey Rob wanna share a little there?" Michael stood up and came over. I removed my mouth from Dom's cock and reclaimed my hand from John's cock. Michael picked me up as if I weighed nothing at all, and wrapped my legs around thighs. His cock was pressing against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, my tongue meeting his. He carried me off into Edward's bedroom and before we hit the door, he slammed himself deep inside me. I cried out loudly, and Edward yelled out.

"Be gentle with her. All of you." He warned. "She's only had sex a few times with me. She's still innocent." Edward handed John the camera and followed Michael and me. Now Michael had me on the bed and was pounding me roughly. His hands were roaming over my body. "Didn't I tell you to be gentle with her?" Edward removed his shirt and pants and came over on the bed. His mouth melted against mine and I felt more relaxed with his body near mine. John followed us in with the camera and setting it up on the tripod, came over behind Edward. He removed his cock from his pants and slid himself into Edward's ass. While Edward was standing on his knees, I took him out of his boxers and began giving him a hand job as well.

Rob was at my other side in seconds, naked as well, running his fingers over my body. He slid the straps of my dress off of my shoulders and kissed my shoulders gently, first one then the other. Without warning, Michael groaned loudly and his cock pierced my flesh deeply. Dom had removed his clothes and had inserted himself into Michael's backside. Michael was rocking against me, while Dom fucked him. Edward's cock hardened beneath my touch as it had many times before. His thighs rocked against my hand. My pussy stretched to fill Michael's large cock. Rob's hands were covering my breasts squeezing the nipples beneath his fingers until they were hard. I heard Dom's grunts and groans, feeling Michael's tight ass around his cock.

I grabbed onto Rob's thick cock and stroked the hardness, feeling it beneath my fingers. Michael continued pounding me until he came violently, his entire body shaking against Dom and I. Dom held him against me while he came inside Michael, exploding all of his tensions. "Let me taste her now." Dom demanded removing himself from Michael. Michael then pulled out from me. Dom lay on the bed and lifted me up. He held me still while Rob stripped my dress from over my head. I then squatted over Dom's mouth. He began lapping at my orgasmic juices immediately. Once John had orgasmed, Edward came over to me and inserted himself into my ass, slowly at first, then faster. Michael came over to my face and lifted my head up. He slid his cock into my mouth and together him and I stroked Dom's shaft. John laid back and jerked off while Rob grabbed the camera, looking for close up shots. Both Dom and Edward's hands were on my waist controlling my movements, while Michael's free hand was on my head controlling my head movements. I watched Rob's strong naked muscular body walk slowly around me, filming my naked body.

Rob's right hand controlled the camera and with his free hand he would touch my body in various places, often my nipples. Feeling Edward's release against my backside, I came again, my juices emptying into Dom's awaiting mouth. Michael fucked my mouth harder until he too came, long after Edward had exited and Dom's licks had slowed to a gentle taste here and there.

"Give her to me." John called once Michael had exited from my mouth. He was lying on the bed and Rob assisted me on top of John's body. With Rob's hands on my waist, he held me firmly while John slid his cock up into my flesh. John threw his head back in pleasure and moaned. The guys looked on stupefied by our sweaty bodies before deciding what to do. Rob remained grasping onto my waist as he slid his cock into my ass. The double penetration sent me over the edge. I screamed aloud in pleasure, feeling my flesh widen to fit Rob's thick cock. I felt his balls slap against me as he began fucking me hard. I rode John roughly, my thighs crushed between him and Rob.

Standing up over John, Edward forced his cock into my mouth. I deep throated him, and with my hands I guided Michael and Dom over to me, stroking both of their cocks. Dom covered my hand with his, showing me how he liked it. Michael asked me not to move my hand and instead of me stroking him, he fucked my hand. Rob moaned and whimpered at my tightness and rode my backside hard, which in turn caused my rocking motions to increase on top of John until without warning both Rob and John shot their loads inside me. I cried out loud, moans and pleas through Edward's cock in my mouth as my orgasm hit full force. Edward came in my mouth and once he finished he removed his cock. Rob exited from me and I climbed off of John.

"I haven't gotten her yet." Dom said. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him. He held my legs in the air and inserted his cock into my pussy, fucking me hard.

"And she hasn't sucked me off yet." Rob climbed over me and holding my mouth open, his cock was jammed inside it. His cock was far inside my mouth, and I could feel his head nuzzling at the back of my throat. Dom's thrusts caused Rob's cock to go deeper. John had climbed off the bed and was redressing. Edward had returned to cameraman, zooming in on my breasts. Michael stood at the end of the bed, jerking off in amazement, watching me being fucked. Rob cried out one cry and then shot his load in my mouth. I had swallowed it all, from everyone almost. I had also cum with all five guys. Dom's thrusts were rough and his grip on me tightened even harder. I gripped onto Rob for support as I felt my last orgasm welling up inside me. Rob whispered in his sexy accent into my ear how good I was and how hot I was. Dom's moans and Rob's accent sent me to my brink. My entire body shuddered against Rob and Dom until there was nothing left between us all. We had all cum. We had all been spent. Dom exited me and Rob lifted me up, while Edward came to help dress me.

"You were amazing sweetheart." Michael complimented me. The guys agreed. "Good idea Edward." So it had been Edward's idea. I snarled at him.

"Come on honey don't be mad at me. You said you wanted to meet them and you wouldn't mind fucking us all." Edward kissed my cheek. I nodded, and then smirked, I had said that.