Rings & Things

Story Info
His pet gets pierced.
5.2k words
4.35
80.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my Master is amazing. The short time i've been with Him has been more than i could have imagined. He's made me feel like His princess, and He truly is my Sterling Knight. The first time i looked up into His dark eyes i was a helpless moth hovering dangerously within the glow of His commanding spirit. When He looks at me, my will is consumed. His touch is a soft bite of electric velvet arcing into forever; a whisper stroking my soul like a feather on fine sand.

Life's first breath touched my lips with His first kiss, and after two days i can't imagine life without breath; without devotion; without my Master.

This morning while i was fixing His breakfast He stood tauntingly close behind me; His tongue painting the back of my neck as i squeezed oranges. He told me that we have an appointment today.

"We do, Master? With whom?" i filled His glass from the juicer.

"Yes, at 11 o'clock. A friend of mine is an M.D. and we are going to get you pierced, pet." His fingernail scratched the tip of my nipple.

Pierced? My mind jumped to hyper-speed. i bit my lip to keep from questioning or balking. i had an idea of what he planned: nipples definitely, and probably the hood of 'His' clit.

i felt myself lean backward as my knees gave a little. How am i going to survive this? i was petrified to say the least. My hands were shaking as i squashed another orange half onto the juicer and pushed down hard, too hard .

"Are you frightened, pet?" His lips kissed below my ear softly. "Don't be. I wouldn't let anything happen to you, love, that's why we're going to the doctor's office. I'll be right with you, don't fret."

He turned me around, lifting my quivering chin and kissing me softly. "Talk to me, pet. Tell me about it."

"Master, Sir, i…" my dry tongue couldn't find the courage to speak.

"You're afraid?" His intense gaze darted between my wet eyes quickly.

"Yes, Master." Oh, God. i didn't want to disappoint him .

"What are you afraid of, pet?" He scooped me up and sat on the chair nearby, holding me on His lap like a child, brushing my bangs aside and kissing my forehead.

"Pain, Master." i moaned, pressing my face to his chest. "It's gonna hurt so bad!" That was it, i couldn't stop the tears and i leaned against Him heavily, sobbing and trembling.

"Listen to me," He held my head against His chest, "you've given birth, what could possibly hurt more than that? And you survived, right?" He lifted my face and kissed my reddened eyes. "Right?"

"Yes, Master." i sighed as my stomach pulled itself into a knot.

"And do you think I would let anyone hurt you?" He kissed my cheeks, His tongue dabbing at the tears.

"No, Sir." That was the truth. i knew He would protect me, and as He said, a doctor would do it.

"What time again, Master?" i tired to keep my voice from shaking.

"Two hours, baby. We'll leave here at ten, the appointment is at 11." He stroked my cheek. "Don't fret, love, it will only hurt for a moment, and then just think of all the enjoyment I will get." He grinned as He pinched my nipple.

His words hit me like a line drive between the eyes. i had willingly given myself to Him. Given permission for Him to do anything short of killing me. i wondered at the man within the Master; the one that few (if any) have really seen. He's a determined, intelligent man, and i know in my heart that He truly can do anything He sets His mind to. And then, i wondered at my own wisdom and courage. my eyes darted to His face and i feared they betrayed my thoughts.

"Aiden, do you believe in your Master?" His look was serious but not threatening.

i looked blatantly into His eyes without speaking and He held my stare, piercing the shell of my conscious fear. Truth rolled from my heart and i smiled shyly, looking down respectfully then matching His gaze again. "Yes, Master." Tears stung me, "i trust You with my life, Master, and more; i trust You with my heart."

my Master smiled at me softly. "I know, baby. I know you're scared. Hell, I would be too. If you want to cancel then I will. You are most important to Me, Aiden. If I ask too much, all you have to do is say so, I told you that way back when, didn't I?"


Now, i was ashamed. "Yes, Master, You did. And i believe You. i'm just…scared, nervous."

"Tell you what, We'll go talk to him and if you decide not to then fine, we'll leave and nothing more will be said." i could see disappointment in His eyes and it stabbed me.

"Master, please understand, i want so very much to please You." i kissed Him and wrapped my arms around His neck. i looked into His eyes trying to be convincing; trying to hide my terror. "If You want it done, then it will be done."

His smile was an opiate, and i decided then that i would endure whatever it would take to bring that smile to my Master's face.

Master unbuttoned the sundress He'd selected for me, tossed it on the hook and threaded my arms into the paper gown. Then He sat on the chair, pulling me to His lap. His hand slipped inside the gown and He cupped my breast as He kissed me fully, His mouth surrounding mine as His love surrounds me, breathing His strength into me, consuming my fears. i clung to Him tightly as His arms embraced me firmly, hugging tight as His tongue reached into me. Then He held my heart to His and spoke with complete confidence.

"Aiden, I would fight, kill or die to protect you. Believe that if you believe anything of love at all." His hands caressed my face as His lips touched my forehead. my Master; my Love, carried me to the exam table and stood between my legs holding me tightly.

The door opened and my heart stopped.

"Hey, John." The tall man wearing a white coat and presenting a wide smile that framed perfectly even, white teeth shook my Master's hand familiarly. "Long time, huh? How's your handicap?" He chuckled.

"Hey, John, yourself," Master chuckled. "My handicap has gone to the hazard zone." Master laughed as He wrapped His arm around my shoulders. "This is Aiden, My most precious pet." He nodded to me smiling lovingly.

The doctor smiled knowingly. "Well, shall we get started?" He looked directly at me, "Do you have any questions, Aiden?"

"No, Sir." i looked respectfully toward the floor. i wanted my Master to be proud of His pet.

"And you agree to what we are doing here today?" Dr. John looked at my Master, "What exactly are we doing by the way?" He chuckled lightly.

"Well, nipples and hood that much for sure," He paused, "oh, and belly button. Any other suggestions?"

The physician looked at me directly as my Master spoke. i forced my gaze to the floor but i could feel the heat of a blush rise over my face.

"John, I need for you to leave the room for just a few minutes. I want to talk to..." He paused, looking puzzled for a second.

"Her name is Aiden. I promised her I would be with her."

"That's fine, just give us two minutes to talk privately, then I'll call you back in."

"Is that alright with you, love?" Master looked at me concernedly.

"Yes, Sir." i whispered not wanting Him to leave.

Master sighed, looked at His friend the doctor then at me as He left the small room. He stood right outside. i could see the shadow of His feet in the space below the door and i smiled to myself.

When the door shut Dr. John sat on the counter across from me and looked at the paper on his clipboard.

"I don't have any questions about your history, Aiden, may I call you Aiden?"

"That would be fine, thank you , Sir." i looked at the floor.

"Aiden, look at me."

i obeyed.

"This is what you want, is that correct? I wanted you to be free to speak without your master present." He leaned forward looking intently at me.

"Yes, Sir, it's what my Master wants, and i want what He wants."

"And you're sure?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, Sir, i am sure." i wondered if he could see my knees shaking under the paper gown.

"Alright, then we will make sure things are done properly and safely." He wrote something on the paper then looked at me again. "What is your safety word?"

"Mud pie." i replied in a whisper.

"Then keep that word on the tip of your tongue, and use it if you need me to stop, agreed?"

"Yes, Sir." i sighed, looking into myself for strength, then toward the shadow beneath the door.

"i want you to take this pill, it's diazepam. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes, Sir, valium." i took the pill gladly, swallowing it with the water he offered.

"Sir, i do have a question." The promise of the valium gave me a little courage.

"Yes?" He smiled slightly, listening attentively.

i stammered, not sure how to proceed. "Would it be possible to…" i looked at the floor again, blushing, "to make me …like a virgin …for my Master?" i felt silly, but i wanted to be 'new' for Him. i wanted to feel Him open me, but most importantly, i wanted to give Him the pleasure of opening me.

Dr. John thought for a moment, then he nodded slowly, "Yes, more or less, and you want this?"

"Yes, Sir, please, for my Master's pleasure."

"And for mine," i thought to myself.

"What about your pleasure, Aiden?" Dr. John raised his eyebrows.

"my pleasure is pleasing my Master, sir. You do understand, don't you?" Now my eyebrows rose.

"Yes, I understand fully." He smiled and patted my knee as he moved toward the door. "Your master has a devoted pet." He opened the door and my Master stood beside me again, holding my hand and stroking my head gently.

"John, you can be very proud of this pet, i'm impressed with her candor and demeanor." He looked at me approvingly.

My Master smiled proudly. "Then let's get started, shall we?" He looked at me again smiling, His hand caressing my face; another dose of my Master's courage.

"Ok, Aiden, stand up here and let's decide exactly what we're going to do." The doctor sat on a stool and my Master lifted me from the table slipping the paper gown over my shoulders.

Dr. John had very large hands, and as he pulled on my nipples i felt myself sigh. "Ok, looks good, we'll go just here..." he placed a small black dot on the outside of my nipple, "...and here..." another dot on the inside. After eyeing carefully he repeated the dots on the other side then he made another black mark at the top curve of my belly button. "You want the chains to drape down, right?" Dr. John looked up at Master John.

"Yea, I'd like the hood done, but what do you think about the top curve too?" His finger slipped under the top curve of His puss and lifted slightly.

"Well, personally I like to have one there too," Dr. John answered. "Gives a little protection to the hood, looks nice too, you can drape it down through both the hoops then back up into this one," he pinched there lightly, "and let the chain fall against the exposed clitoris." He lifted the fleshy hood and tapped at my Master's clit.

i struggled to stand still.

"I like it," Master smiled and pulled me sideways against His shoulder.

i felt my knees getting weak as their fingers pinched and prodded. They spoke of me like i truly was a pet, without thoughts or preferences.

As Dr. John strapped my legs to the stirrups the valium began to dull my senses, and for a fleeting moment i wished i hadn't taken it. i wanted to feel everything, to embrace the pain; let it possess me.

My thighs and calves were belted to the metal racks then another belt stretched tightly across my hips. One crossed my ribs, just below my breasts and another stretched under my arms and over the swell of my chest. my hands were tucked behind my neck and secured by a leather strap. i could feel my heart quicken as the straps immobilized me totally. i felt somewhat like a bug pinned to a display board.

"At least i don't have to force myself to hold still." i thought. my mind was getting hazy by now and i began to consciously try to relax.

Master's lips were next to my ear, His hands moving soothingly over my hair and forehead.

"Let's start at the top." Dr. John's hands pushed the paper away from my chest (which sent a shiver through me) and my nipples, or i should say, my Master's nipples, popped up. "Did you bring the jewelry, John?" His fingers pulled and rolled the nipples hard, then he took the proffered box from my Master and dropped the hoops into a basin filled with blue solution.

"Did she take something, Doc? She seems...groggy." my Master looked concerned.

"Just a touch of valium; to help her relax." He looked at my Master with a certain air of authority. Then he smiled, "Makes my job a bit easier." He winked as he painted the erect nipples with iodine colored solution. It was cold, and as he swiped the soaked cotton ball over and around thoroughly the nipple stiffened even more. When both nipples were saturated he looked at me. "Take a deep breath, Aiden."

i obeyed.

"Ok, now let it out slowly." As the warm breath left my mouth he pinched the right nipple and pulled it up, away from my body. Then i felt the cold steel of the clamp. "Another breath, dear." And, as tried to exhale, the other was similarly clamped. The pain was intense, so intense that it took my breath for a few moments.

"Breathe, in and out," my Master's voice was close to me. "In baby, that's right, now out."

i followed His voice, consciously pulling and pushing air as slowly as i possibly could, fighting the urge to pant. The screaming pain dulled to a throbbing ache for a few seconds, until the needle stab. i would have jumped if not restrained and even still, i know i lurched as my muscles tensed with the first prick.

"Doing good, darlin," it was Dr. John's voice, "almost done with this one."

i felt the needle breaking through then the sting of the ring sliding through the new hole.

"Good baby, you're doing good."

The pain was overwhelming, almost orgasmic as it flowed through my body. i silently thanked Dr. John for the valium; it was in full effect by now and though it hurt like hell it wasn't as excruciating as i had anticipated. i panted lightly, holding as still as possible as the needle popped through and the second ring was threaded after it.

My body shook uncontrollably and tears streamed from the corners of my eyes. Master was there, holding my face, kissing the tears from my temples.

"Breathe baby, in and out, slowly, breathe with me." He turned my face toward Him and guided my respirations.

"How you doing, Aiden?" Dr. John leaned closer and looked into my eyes intently. "You doing ok?"

"Yes." All i could do was push the word through my lips between shallow breaths. The pain radiated from my nipples outward, enveloping my whole torso, then it gradually changed to heat, spreading through my chest and up my neck. i felt my heartbeat thunder in my nipples. Then a hot ache rolled over me; not really pain any longer but more like a throbbing shudder, raking my nerves. i concentrated on breathing with my Master, my eyes locked on His, my mind focused on His words.

"In through your nose love, good, now out through your mouth, not to fast, that's it, good, keep breathing."

"Doc, let's hurry this up alright?" i could hear tension in my Master's voice and i knew He was suffering with me, for me.

"Aiden, are you ready for the next one? It won't be as bad, i promise." i felt the betadine swab painting my naval, it was cold and it felt good, disconnecting me momentarily from the screaming nipples.

With my eyes locked on Master i whispered, "yes".

He was right, it wasn't as bad, just a prick and a tug and it was done. The sensation distracted my mind and seemed to pull the intensity away from my chest into my belly. Now, instead of two screaming nipples there was a trio matching my racing heart.

"Master?" i whispered.

"Yes, love?"

"A sip of water?"

"Best not to baby, don't want your stomach turning." He kissed me fully, mopping His wet tongue over my dry one, wetting my lips and teeth with His loving kiss.

"Ok, Aiden, take a few deep breaths, remember Lamaze, a cleansing breath then we'll get finished." Dr. John moved between the stirrups, pulling the drape off so that my Master could watch.

My legs were trembling, and if not for the restraints holding them to the stirrups i wouldn't have been able to keep them apart. i could feel the muscles inside my thighs pulling together uncontrollably as he adjusted the metal braces farther apart.

"John, you want just the hood, right? I saw a woman last week who had the vulva done with a tiny chain to her thighs, when her legs were parted the chains pulled the vulva apart too, it was different, very erotic. I commented and she said that she liked it."

My Master raised one eyebrow. "Hmm, sounds interesting, would it take long?"

"Nah," Dr. John replied as i felt the cold betadine slosh from the top curve down the sides of my vulva and i sighed at the thought of at least four more holes. The cold antiseptic felt good, redirecting my thoughts from the hot triangle of my chest and belly.

Master looked at me questioningly. "Would you like that, love?"

"Yes, Master," i moaned. "If it pleases You, then please have him do it." Then almost as an afterthought, "Quickly though, please."

"You heard her Doc, let's do it."

"Great, you're gonna like this, John, Aiden, none of this will hurt like the nipples did, so try to relax and go with the feelings, ok? Are you feeling ok? Not nauseated or anything are you?"

"No, Sir, i'm ok, just hot all over."

"Alright, here we go."

i felt him pinch the top curve of the vulva then a stab and a sting as he pushed the ring through. No more than a few seconds and that was done. i breathed heavily. Next, a strong pinch as he grabbed the hood of my Master's clitoris and held it firmly with forceps. i hardly felt the pierce there though the pinch was intense but not very painful, comparatively. When the ring was in place and he removed the forceps the reperfusion was a bit overwhelming; it throbbed in tempo with the pulsing hot nipples, mimicking my heartbeat.

"Ok, I have some chain here, did you bring any chain, John?" Dr. John palpated my vulva finding the right spot to align with my thighs.

"Well no, I didn't think chains would be applied today, Doc."

"Well," he paused, applying a clamp to the right side. i jumped slightly at the pinch, "you can put them in later if you like, just be sure to sterilize 'em first." The other side was similarly clamped; the weight of the forceps pulling as they hung from me. "I'll send home a small bottle of antiseptic to use."

i concentrated on holding still, watching my Master's eyes as He watched the ministrations of Dr. John. Two more quick pinches and tugging as the forceps attached to the flesh just below the crease between my legs and vulva.

"Now, Aiden, quick pinch, like a bee sting, don't wriggle."

i bit my lip trying not to screech, but when the needle pierced the skin of my thigh it was truly like a bee sting. It almost hurt worse than my nipples did. i panted with my Master as the ring was secured. Thank God, Dr. John was quick. The other side was done in a heartbeat. Tears streamed down my cheeks and into my ears and i know my whole body racked and trembled.

"Aiden, baby, slow down honey, breathe with Me."

i struggled to keep from sobbing like a wounded child. Master held my face close to His and talked to me firmly, gaining my attention. "AIDEN. Look at ME."

i did, but His face was hazy through the tears. Now my lip hurt too; warm stickiness coated my tongue and i recognized the metallic taste of blood.

"Shit, Doc, she's bitten her lip!" Master's eyes were wide.

"There's a tissue on the counter, I can't stop now."

"Aiden? How you doing, sweetheart?" Dr. John spoke from between my legs.

Master dabbed the blood from my lip. "Ok, i'm ok. It's better now, just hurry, please." i tried to talk plainly, but the words only came out in gasps between breaths.

12