Rings of Desire

Story Info
A young couple, magic rings, and unexpected change!
5.1k words
4.48
100.4k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Rings of Desire—

---Corybantes---

I returned to my apartment after class let out for the day. I pulled out my ear buds as I stepped inside. I shared this place with my girlfriend Amber. We were both in our senior year at the community college in town. She waitressed on the side while I worked as a teacher's assistant on campus.

I looked around the apartment, but Amber wasn't home. I grabbed a bite to eat and settled down on the couch to relax for a bit just as Amber came through the door.

"Hey babe," she said nonchalantly. I stood up and gave her a kiss as we embraced.

"Have a good day?" I asked her.

"It was alright...I'm glad I don't have to work tonight. I have a paper due on Friday and I need to get it started," she explained.

Amber and I had been dating for two years now. She was cute, but not what you'd consider a bombshell. She had straight, shoulder-length brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin was always sort of pale and she couldn't tan for the life of her. She did have the cutest button nose and pouty lips which were great to kiss. She was tall for a girl (around 5'9) with a thin frame (weighed about 110) and didn't have much in the way of breasts. They were barely A-cups. She had a flat stomach which she worked out hard to keep and her ass wasn't much better than her boobs. Her legs were nice though, smooth with a hint of muscle tone from exercise. Between her legs was the best part about her physically. She had a hot pussy and was one of the horniest girls I had ever been around. It was well kept and fit my dick like they were made for each other. Today she was wearing a plain brown t-shirt under her sweatshirt with a basic pair of jeans and sneakers.

While I loved her dearly and I knew she loved me, I could tell that her heart wasn't always in it. Amber had been bi-sexual for as long as she could remember and preferred being with other girls. In fact, prior to dating me, she had been in a couple of lesbian relationships that ended badly.

I, on the other hand, was a fairly average looking guy. I stood about 6'0 with short dirty-blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I was pretty athletic when I was younger but suffered a bad knee injury playing football in high school, ending my playing days. That knee still bothered me these days and it made working out difficult.

Amber and I embraced for a few moments more while I enjoyed her scent and touch.

"It's a nice day out, let's go for a walk before you get too deep into your homework," I suggested to her. She agreed and we headed out.

We held hands and made small talk as we traveled until we ended up a small plaza with numerous shops. Many of them sold trinkets and hand-made jewelry. We often walked to this part of town, but today, Amber noticed a shop we had never seen before. Back a small alley between two buildings was the entrance to the shop. We decided to go in and check it out.

We didn't see anyone inside but the door was open, so we headed in. It almost looked like some kind of magician store. There displays of tarot cards, crystal balls, (hopefully fake) shrunken heads, "magic" wands, and a shelf of "potions."

"And what can I do for this young couple today?" An elderly man said, suddenly appearing behind us. He startled Amber and I.

"Oh, we're just browsing," Amber spoke up.

"Browsing hmm? Well you've found the right place for that!" he said with a big smile. He seemed very eccentric. He had long white hair going down his back and his face was wrinkled with age. He wore a long gray jacket that covered his torso completely and hung down to his feet in the back. He almost looked like some kind of wizard. "Come, come, I have something that may interest a young couple such as you."

He went behind the counter as we moved to stand in front of it. He bent down below and returned with a small black box which he slid across the counter to us. Amber took it into her hands and opened it, revealing two silver rings, one with a circular black stone and one with a white stone.

"These, young friends, are magic rings," I rolled my eyes as he spoke, but Amber had a fascination for magic and the occult. Her eyes grew wide listening to his words.

"All those who have ever used them have had their greatest desire come true. It takes two people in love to make them work. Each person will put on one ring just before the stroke of midnight. When midnight comes, look deep into each other's eyes...they are the windows to the soul after all. Whatever the deepest desire the person with the black ring has will come true on the person wearing the white ring. Once the wish has been made, simply go to sleep. When the person with the white ring on awakes in the morning, they'll find that the wish has come true," he explained.

"Ha!" I let a laugh slip out. This guy was nuts, but Amber was enthralled.

"How much are they?" she asked. I couldn't believe how naïve she was.

"I'm no longer a young man, and money no longer holds value to me. Love is such a fleeting thing, so as long as you both promise to use the rings and remain together in happiness forever, you can have them," he said with calm delight.

Amber was delighted, closing the box and thanking the man. She was happy and we got the rings for free, so I couldn't be upset.

I could tell that her mind was racing on our walk back home. It was getting dark and growing colder as evening moved in. We got back to our apartment just as the sun went completely down.

We barely got inside the door when she threw herself at me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we made out as I carried her into the bedroom. I didn't realize just how happy she was.

We kicked off our shoes and began to undress. I pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her little breasts under a plain white cotton bra. She removed that as I took off my own shirt. I moved from making out with her down to sucking her tiny nipples. We undid each other's jeans, leaving me with a raging hard on in my boxers and her in a tiny pink thong. I slid the thong down her legs and kissed her wet pussy, running my tongue through her folds. After a few minutes of that, we traded places. She slid off my boxers and took my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked it with more enthusiasm than ever before. As part lesbian, it wasn't her favorite thing to do, but she was in an amazing mood tonight it would seem.

We then moved into a fucking position. I drove my cock into her tight, wet pussy over and over, harder and faster each time. She cried out as multiple orgasms tore through her body and eventually, I followed suit, blowing my full load onto her stomach.

We got cleaned up and embraced one another in bed. Her mood never changed and we fucked several more times that night.

"What has gotten into you?" I finally asked after the third time.

"I'm excited," she whispered to me. "Our greatest desires are about to come true...I can just feel it!"

I rolled my eyes and she gave me a pouty face. "You don't believe do you?" she asked.

"There's no such thing as magic..." I muttered out. She was disappointed.

"It's going to work. I can't explain it, but I just know that it will," she countered. I just nodded along to preserve her good mood. We snuggled until it was 11:55.

Amber left the bed to go get the ring box. She returned with it and handed me the white ring.

"I don't think so missy..." I scolded. "The white ring is the one that makes you change, isn't it?"

"Yeah," she said while holding the black ring.

"You take that one," I said handing it back to her. I took the black ring out of her other hand. "Just in case they do work, I don't want to be the guinea pig."

"Fine..." she relented, just happy that I was playing along. It was 11:59 as we slid the rings onto our fingers. We sat Indian style on the bed, still naked, and held each other's hands on in between us. I locked my eyes onto hers and she did the same. I stared deep into her big brown eyes and tried to think of my "deepest desire."

I pictured Amber naked. Instead of her plain, straight brown hair, I pictured luscious, shiny, wavy brunette locks on her head. Her pale skin darkened into a perfect tan and her facial features smoothed out. Her lips became fuller but I left her button nose the same. I thought it was too cute to change.

Further down, I pictured her breasts growing...up to B cups, then C's and then finally D's. Her torso widened just a little bit so that the boobs looked like a natural fit. Her stomach thinned even further with perfect muscle tone. Her hips widened a bit, giving her a fantastic hourglass shape. Her backside filled out into the most perfect ass I could imagine and her legs followed suit.

Between them, I focused hard on her pussy. I imagined it being forever tight and always turned on, capable of the most intense orgasms imaginable.

Then, the perfect image of Amber started to fade away. All went black and I blinked a few times, realizing that I was still staring into her eyes. I glanced over at the clock just as it changed from 12:00 to 12:01.

"What was your desire?" she asked, clearly intrigued.

"You," I said with a big smile. I moved in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

With that, we hopped out of bed. We brushed our teeth and I returned to bed, still naked, and climbed under the covers. Amber stopped at her dresser first and put on a pair of silky powder-blue panties with hot pink trim. She pulled a matching camisole over her head. You could see through it to her perky little nipples.

I looked down at the black stone in the ring on my finger as she walked to turn off the lights. I could swear I could see the perfect image of Amber I had imagined in the ring for a split second before the lights went out. Amber climbed into bed and curled up next to me. We were both asleep within minutes.

I awoke the next morning to the light pouring into our bedroom window. Amber was still asleep next to me as I pulled my hand out of the covers to rub my eyes. I saw the ring on my finger and everything came back to me. Out of curiosity, I pulled the covers off of her to take a look.

"No...now I'm cold..." she mumbled. I couldn't speak. She looked up to see the shocked look on my face and sat up.

"What are you...?" she cut herself off once she reached a sitting position. The weight of her now massive breasts pulled downward and her jaw dropped as she looked at her new body for the first time.

"It worked...it worked! IT WORKED!" I shouted louder and louder each time before laughing hysterically with joy. She was still stunned at what she was seeing. The silk cami she wore to bed was now stretched to its limits by her new D cup breasts. It clung to them more like a bra now. She ran her hand through her hair which was now longer. It had a gorgeous shine to it and was naturally wavy and bouncy. Her skin had a darker, sexier completion and her face, while still recognizable as Amber, was sculpted more like that of a supermodel. And in the middle, her cute button nose remained as a reminder of what she once was.

"What...what..." she said under her breath several times. "I'm...drop dead gorgeous!" She looked up at me as I stared down at her new assets. I could tell her ass and hips had also changed to match my desire.

She lunged toward me and took me down on the bed with the hottest make out session ever. Her new, fuller lips felt great against mine.

"I've never been this turned on in my LIFE!" she cried out ecstatically. "Take me...take me now!"

I rolled her over onto her back, our lips still pressed together. She pulled her cami over her head revealing her amazing tits in all their glory for the first time. Her formerly little nipples were now big, puffy and pink; centered perfectly in her giant boobs. I sucked on them and ran my tongue along them as she moaned with delight. I moved down to her pussy as I slid off her soaking wet panties. They were nearly bursting at the seams from her new ass and hips. I thrust my tongue deep into her glistening folds as she bucked and moaned, waves of pleasure surging through her.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." she begged. I was all too happy to oblige her. My dick was plenty hard from looking at her and I worked it into her hole. It was the most pleasurable thing I had ever felt. It was so tight yet so warm and soft. I worked my cock in and out of her as she howled in ecstasy. Orgasms shot through her over and over as I continued pounding her. She kneaded her huge breasts in her hands and pinched her nipples in her fingers to add to the pleasure she was experiencing.

After having the best and longest sex of my life, I finally pulled out of her and poured my cum all over her flat, perfect stomach.

All she could do was lay there next to me, panting as she tried to catch her breath. "That was the greatest thing ever..." she finally got out.

"I can't believe this worked. This is incredible," I said as I ran my hand up her thigh and squeezed her perfect ass.

After a few more minutes of recovery, she got up to go clean herself up. As soon as I heard the shower start up, I saw her in the doorway motioning me to join her.

I fucked her once again in the shower doggy style as she bent over in front of me. She got off over and over again as I pulled out and shot my load on the shower wall. Then, I bent down and pressed my face into her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked for what felt like an hour, until she had experienced so many orgasms that she could barely stand.

Once out of the shower, we were faced with some more practical problems.

"None of my clothes will fit..." she muttered, digging through her drawers and closet. Luckily for us, I was good with saving money and had enough in the bank to get her a new wardrobe.

"I'll tell you what," I started, getting her attention, "I'll go buy you one outfit to get started and then you can wear it out to get more." She liked that idea.

I dressed, noticing that the ring was still on my finger. I decided to leave it on...it was a magical ring after all. Then I headed for a nearby department store.

I had to guess somewhat at her sizes. I knew she wore a 32A size bra before, and was probably a 34D now, so that is where I started. I found a sexy black lace bra in her size and added it to my basket. I dug through a bin of panties until I found a pair that matched closely with the bra. I held it up and imagined her in them. It looked like they would fit with her new wider hips and supple behind. I scanned the racks of clothing and a sexy red dress caught my eye. Eyeballing it, I thought it may fit her. It was low cut which would give a great view of her new cleavage and it looked tight so that it would hug her delicious curves. I hadn't changed the size of her feet but she was always a "jeans and sneakers" kind of girl before, so I wanted to get her something new to go with the outfit I was picking out for her. I remembered her size from before and found a sexy pair of black, strappy high heels.

I paid and left the store, but before returning home I stopped off at the magic shop where we got the rings.

I entered the shop and looked around for the old man, finding him behind the counter polishing one of his crystal balls.

"Returned so soon?" he asked me without looking up.

"I don't know how to say this, but the rings actually worked!" I said with excitement.

"Of course they did, they always do," he added confidently. "I take it your little lady was the first one to be changed?"

"Yeah, so, are the effects permanent?" I asked.

"As long as the white ring remains on the changed person until sundown the following day, they will be," he answered.

I checked the time on my phone and then called Amber.

"Hello babe!" she said, still sounding quite excited and turned on.

"Do you still have the ring on?" I asked in a panic.

"Yeah, why?" she questioned.

"No reason. Just leave it on. Promise me. Trust me. I'll explain later," I told her in a frenzy.

"Ok, I promise," she said.

"Good, I'll be home in a few minutes," I responded. We said our goodbyes and I turned to look for the old man. He was no longer seated behind the counter.

I searched the room but couldn't find him. I was sure I didn't see him get up. "Well...I wanted to thank you," I said aloud before leaving the store.

I returned to the apartment, shopping bag in hand. Amber was in the bedroom modeling her new form in front of the mirror, still naked of course.

She planted a heavy kiss on me and took the bag from my hands.

"I hope everything fits," I said, watching gazing at her perfect body as she rooted through the bag. She pulled everything out and began removing the tags.

"I've never worn anything this girly before," she said to me as she slid the panties on. They were a perfect fit. Next was the bra. She never really had to deal with large breasts before and never owned an underwire bra. She got it into place and adjusted her new D cup boobs within. The bra pushed them together, creating the most wonderful cleavage I had ever laid eyes on. Finally, she put on the dress. I couldn't help myself but to get an erection at the sight of her.

"I've never worn heels this high before," she commented as she slid her feet into them. She strapped them on and took a few paces around the room to get used to them.

"Now let's go buy you a whole new wardrobe," I said with a smile, still admiring her new looks.

On the way to the mall, her horniness was getting to her. She leaned over and unzipped my jeans, allowing my erect cock to slip out. She took it into her mouth and gave me some incredible road head. I was sort of terrified driving with her mouth over my member, but I came quickly thanks to her masterful tongue. She swallowed every bit of my load and zipped me back up.

"Why did you have to make me so turned on all the time?" she asked, somewhat jokingly.

We got to the mall and spent several hours there. We went from store to store and she tried on and purchased all sorts of new clothes. She got all styles, colors and materials of bras and panties, as well as plenty of sexy lingerie. She got some practical stuff too, like jeans and basic clothing, but also plenty of girly skirts, dresses and tops.

By the end of the trip, we had spent nearly every dollar I had in savings but she had some of the sexiest new outfits I could have ever imagined.

"I'm surprised you bought so many dresses and girly clothes," I mentioned on the trip home. "That's so unlike you...I guess you want to show off what you have now eh?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess," she responded with a smirk.

I kept checking her out in her beautiful red dress from the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but slide my hand up between her legs, stroking her pussy until it had wet through her panties.

I looked up towards the horizon to see the sun setting over the mountains in the distance. I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Give me your hand," I said, reaching out for it. She placed her hand in mine, ring still on her finger. I held it close to me as I watched the sun set. Once the last sliver of sunlight disappeared behind the mountains, I let out a sigh of relief.

"What is it babe?" she asked me as I released her hand.

"You're permanent now. I stopped to see that magician again today and he said that the change would be permanent at sun down the following day," I turned to look at her with a smile.

She thought for a moment, taking in the reality of the situation. Then she smiled too. "Good, I'm glad," she said.

We got home and unloaded the dozens of shopping bags from the car. As soon as we were done, she jumped on top of me, unable to contain her horniness any longer. She left on her dress but slid her panties off. I stripped down and she rode my dick from on top. She thrusted and squirmed, riding me like a bucking bronco until we both came at the same time.

12