Ringworld 07

Story Info
The fun comes to an end.
3.2k words
4.57
10.5k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven
The fun comes to an end.

We were both nude in the lounge, I'd shared the remaining champagne and we were walking to the bar with the empty bottle and glasses when our food arrived, the blue collared girl who brought it fascinated by my still erect cock, even though it was flagging a little by now.

We sat at the small table and ate it; she'd got me a large steak, 'to keep my strength up'. Half way through the meal she ran for her pad, ordering coffee. "It'll be delivered when we've finished, and besides, she can get a second look at your dick and be envious of me," she said with a giggle.

We had finished by the time the coffee arrived, she had me answer the door, this time to a different maid and she made two girls envious.

"What shall we do now?" she asked as she sipped her coffee next to me.

"Well you could rub some more cream in, preventative measures."

"Oh you." She nudged me.

"I don't know shall we go out, it's going down now."

She glanced down at it. "Where shall we go?"

"I don't know, is there a park near here, I wouldn't mind walking on grass, it'll be a first for me."

"It'll be a first for me too, if you don't count pocket lawns at barbeques."

She retrieved her pad. "There's a nudist park, twenty to join, you think I look nice enough for them to let me in?"

If she was angling for praise I gave it to her. "For someone as pretty as you they should pay you for attracting more members."

She gave me another nudge.

"Finish your coffee and we'll go," she said casually.

Then she looked at me. "I can't believe I said that, I've never been naked outdoors before"

And never in front of a man before either, I thought. "Nor had I before I came here, some how I'm getting used to it."

"But that's different."

"Tell my skin that."

"Oh you know what I mean."

"Yes, you're doing it because you're feeling daring, no one you know will see you and here people don't care, they're too hungry for our credits."

"Oh don't spoil it with politics, let's just enjoy ourselves."

"You'd better check the rules, I don't want you to accidentally break the law."

"I will, now drink your coffee and we'll go while I'm brave enough to think that this is a good idea."

"Just remember no touching," I said sternly. "And no rude gestures, that's in there as well."

"We'll see what the others are doing when we get there."

We found some shady trees, loungers already laid out. They had nude slaves here, most with red collars, native slaves doing their two years, a very different two years to the two I had served for my home world.

The canopy above had been modified to give more sunshine and warmth; people were lying on blankets with one group having a picnic. There was no sex I could see but there were bushes as well, people touched and kissed, did natural things.

I got Hillie to talk more of home while we drank iced tea.

She confessed to thinking she was Bi, Her only experience of lesbian sex was with the other girls who thought she should be the feminine submissive while they were butch, she hated it but liked the sex, licking and playing with their breasts and pussies had turned her on.

She's not surrendered her virginity to either dildo or penis and had sucked and masturbated many boys, let them cum on her breasts and face, but she's never let them go further than sixty nining with her panties still on, with few real orgasms.

She liked girls licking her too, Sara had had Cara and Kaira lick her as penalties, they knew where and how to lick unlike most of the boys. Bryon had convinced her he loved her and flattered, pandered, cajoled her into giving up her virginity on the grad ball and she had convinced herself that she love him enough to let him.

I wanted to comfort her at the last part. My girl had dumped me before the graduation ball and it had hit me hard, which was why I did my service at eighteen instead of the scheduled twentieth birthday.

My life, I told her, had been quite regimented. I didn't tell her it was in part because I was going to inherit the titular headship of the family, and while he had no real power my father played an important role behind the scenes, I was educated to follow.

I told her about living in space, hopping asteroid to asteroid to visit, I told her about my two first girlfriends and our fumbling fucks, condoms and all because they couldn't get the pill legally. I told her of the lonely time hunting asteroids, of coming to terms with who I was.

It was tea time before we got up to eat back at the hotel. Sara and the others arrived back late finding us playing cards and drinking coffee. They were more concerned with getting changed and getting something to eat than us and within half an hour were on the way out again.

Hillie was cautioned 'not to use me up' but going on Sara's performance last night even if she was only half as drunk I could get away with servicing her okay. I turned to her as the door shut.

"Do you want to play a different game?"

"Should I wear my holey tights?"

"Only if you think you can keep them on."

She giggled and ran to her room. After a few minutes she popped her head out the door. "Shall we play in here?"

I picked up the cards and joined her, my cock already twitching at the thought of the sex that would follow when we played. She was naked with a small bandana tied around her neck, she took my hand and led me to the bed.

She took the cards from my hand and dropped them. "We don't need to play cards."

She took me and we fell kissing onto the bed, my cock now rock hard as it lay along her thigh. My cock got a little sore as she sucked me, I let her finish before I told her then insisted that it was okay to carry on because I could still pleasure her, just that there would be no lovemaking at the end.

She enjoyed it, cumming twice but it wasn't the same, she insisted on rubbing more cream on it and treated it very gingerly when she did. After she dressed again and we moved back out into the lounge for when the others came back.

Hillie awoke me sleeping on the settee.

"Why didn't you come to my bed, or at least sleep in hers."

"I don't know, I don't remember falling asleep."

"I bet your all stiff, sleeping there all night."

I swung my legs out and sat up. "I could do with a coffee."

Hillies fingers danced on her pad. "It's on its way," she said, sitting next to me.

She looked down at my cock. "How is it this morning?"

"All the better for not having to fuck anymore last night," I said. "You want to put some more cream on?"

"It can't hurt."

She went and fetched the cream.

"We should order more; they probably sell it in that shop downstairs."

"No, I'll take better care," I said.

"Well stand up then I can't do it all cramped down there."

We didn't hear the door knock or she didn't for the next thing there was a maid holding a tray and staring at us, looking for all the world that Hillie was stroking me off. She let my cock drop, or bouncing and stuck out horizontally to be precise, and went to grab the tray.

She laughed when she went to set the tray down, "They must think were sex maniacs, yesterday we were naked and today this."

"There was a lot worse in my last hotel, there was one girl getting cum drenched in the lobby there."

"Really!"

"I got propositioned twice by mistress's leading slaves."

"As a woman you get propositioned all the time."

"Not by naked slaves who beg you to fuck them."

"Well no, but men have got roving hands."

"That's our testosterone gene, this place would drive some men mad."

She handed me my coffee. "It's also liberating, seeing everything so open."

"There's twice as much hidden, and a lot of that's much darker than you'd believe."

"Don't be depressing; you're like my mother, always warnings about the bad things."

"They're facts of life, but you're right. Let's go and get breakfast, I'm deflated again."

"Yes, and then we can decide where to spend the morning."

We returned upstairs after breakfast, Hillie had located the others, they were in a hotel some miles away, in separate rooms when she zoomed in. We were undecided whether to go out, never mind where and settled for going up to the roof garden while she set the tracking alarm for five hundred metres to cover our suite.

The roof garden had flowers in boxes and artificial grass but it did have a splendid view down and I felt a little bit lighter. They had coffee on tap too. We talked of our futures, she wanted to go to earth, explore the moon for lost artefacts.

She was realistic enough to know she stood little chance, she'd have to get sponsorship, permissions and a first class degree, the nearest she'd get to that was doing her degree in ancient history. I talked about settling down at home with a little nest egg, following my family into trading, dealing with crooks like the people who ran this place.

We saw Sara and the others on the move and headed back down to the room, she mischievously took out my leash and led me back down, pulling me close to her with it as we got the door closed behind us to kiss me and have a quick grope of my tackle.

My cock was already half hard from following her and watching her buttocks bounce, the touch of her fingers sent it soaring.

"Oh," she exclaimed, surprised by the spurt of growth.

"I'd better have a cold shower, on my own," I added.

I went to her room and saw that the maids had been, getting it done while the room read empty. I had a warm shower, I've never really liked cold ones, they're too cold. I washed and used the facilities while I was there, feeling really refreshed when I stepped back into the lounge.

"They're either eating or drinking off their hangover after taking the little white pill," she announced when she saw me.

"I'm ready," I answered.

"I can't resolve them vertically; I can only get 2 D. They've been there five minutes already."

"Then we can just relax and wait for them, put some background muzak on."

They came up ten minutes later, looking a little the worse for wear, clothes wrinkled and makeup in need of a makeover.

"What have you two been doing? Did he sleep with you last night?" asked Sara accusingly.

"Nothing and no, he slept on the settee waiting for you." She fired back.

"How many fucks did you have?" Cara asked.

"One, like I was allowed to." She said. "He put it in once and we fucked then I got off him and we showered."

A masterful spin, they were all element of the truth but not the whole truth, mentally I applauded her.

"So he's fully loaded now?" Sara pressed.

"Yes."

An unfortunate truth.

"Penalties," Kaira called.

"Yes," Cara said. "Hillie can't play she's had her turn."

"No, Hillie can play; she's fun to play with." Sara countered.

"Where's the cards?" asked Kaira.

"In my room," Hillie said.

"Well fetch them then, and get that agriva and the lotion from Caras room as well."

The last bit caught my attention. "Wait! There are penalties"

Sara stepped and caught my leash. "Wait nothing, go and do as you're told." She said turning to Hillie.

She turned to me. "I've paid good money for you and I've had one good fuck and a night I can't remember, I want another good fuck even if your dick falls off."

"No, we can fuck without all this fuss, come on, let's go to your bedroom now."

"What about us?" Cara asked.

"Your antics, fucking him six times, that's what started all this, you only get one fuck this time."

Hillie came back and put the items on the table and retired around the back of the chair at the end.

Life is full of surprises, I thought Sara ruled by dint of her money, she had a hidden temper as well, I wondered what had set her off.

Sara picked up the pill and slung her bag, she walked over. "Take it."

"I protest, this is in breach of the rules."

She fired her stunner through the bag, I felt my nerves seize up, she smiled at me and flicked the pill to the back of my mouth, I swallowed by reflex.

"No!" shouted Hillie. "Leave him alone!"

"Too late now as always," Sara gloated looking into my frozen face.

I felt the tingling pins and needles as my nerves recovered from the shock, her anti rape weapon was police grade at least. As my limbs unfroze I collapsed on the floor.

"For being such a good girl Hillie, you can suck him hard for us."

I couldn't focus properly but the blur standing over me moved away and I saw Hillie's dark hair appear with a blur behind it.

"Suck him, were waiting." A hand took my flaccid cock and I felt lips that would be sweet on any other occasion slip over my head.

The feel of her mouth confirmed my hearing, she was sobbing softly. I tried to mouth words but only a groan came out, I wanted to tell her that it was alright, I'd recover.

"He's not getting hard yet," Cara commented.

I was starting to hurt all over; it was no surprise I wasn't 'getting hard'. She gave a little stroke as she sucked, it made the tingle worse and I tried to shake my head.

"Everybody stay where they are," a bullhorn announced, adding further to my confusion.

My collar was a life saver, thanks to the doctor, an honest man who took the money but reported her anyway; they had put her on a watch list. My collar monitoring my life signs has gone mad when she shot me, giving off enough alarms to bring the police and ambulance rushing to my aid. The footage on it was enough to put Sara in custody while I spent the rest of my sentence 'recovering'.

I found out that Hillie had substituted a hangover pill for the Agriva and that she had been simply deported while the other two were fined and deported in only the clothes they stood up in. while I was in hospital I realised I loved Hillie and was going to chase after her, she was too good to lose.

I got back to the ship and had to fight off Freya and Radha, I didn't know what to do about them. My love for them was sex and pity compared to my love for Hillie, a pity that let them back into my bed even as I set Sue the task of navigating us to Trantork.

I tried to tell them that I had found someone special, I loved her like they loved me. They said they were happy for me and she was welcome to share our bed. I put them as a problem aside and though how I was going to explain things to Hillie when I found her.

I announced myself going in and was given a docking station, here my little asteroid was a lot more impressive, that and my name. Frank Bently of the House Bently, Nirvana. They were metal traders themselves and thought they knew that I was one of the big boys with my own private yacht.

They were bemused when I told them that the reason for my visit was personal, I was just visiting a friend. I cleared customs and immigration though I had to buy a visa at a ridiculous price and was soon on my way down to the surface of my very first planet.

It took me a day to track her down, Sue had told me that half the snoopers on the planet were battering at her gate trying to break her firewall and codes so I supposed I was being spied on as well and tried to obscure my tracks by making Sara the object of my search.

Day two and I knew where her mother worked lived, Hillie didn't appear to be at home when I checked, Plan B was her mother's work place. I bluffed my way past he front desk and stood heart in mouth outside her door. I knocked and entered as the sign said.

"Yes?"

"I'm looking for Hillie."

She took a few seconds looking me over.

"She's not around. And what are you doing in my office anyway?"

"Did she tell you what happened on the Ring?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Frank, I met her there."

"Hillery has gone to stay with her Aunt."

"What aunt, you're all the family she has. Oh god, you don't mean she's with Marta?"

"What's it to do with you."

"She's going to be my wife,"

"You're the one that cause all the trouble in the first place, falsely accusing them." she said, ignoring or not hearing what I'd just said.

"Did you see the recording, all of the accused got one, Hillie has one, why don't you watch that."

"Films can be doctored."

"Not those, you can check the hash tag through your own security."

"Well you're not welcome here," she said, running out of argument. "Get out before I call security."

I turned and left, I'd lost the element of surprise, I knew Marta's address but I didn't think I'd have much joy there, I wondered what other card I could play. I went back to my hotel and booked extra days before catching the shuttle up to the orbiting station and the safety of Sue.

I made a few expensive trans hole calls, talking to my father and a few others, explaining my situation partially and asking for help and guidance. They were big fish here, even being who I was I didn't have the clout. I got a name to go to, a favour to call in, it was enough to make a start tomorrow.

I was up early and on my way back down as soon as I could book a free seat. My name dropping got me to his office and in half an hour I was speaking to Hillie on screen.

She had tears in her eyes when she first appeared. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come for you. I love you, will you marry me?" I blurted it out not thinking of the little problem of the girls in orbit.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes."

"Alright, I'm coming to collect you, I'll be there in...." I looked around to my benefactor.

"Half hour," he said, tapping on his pad.

"Half hour, get ready, you only need bring yourself."