Riot

Story Info
Someone was apparently watching The Watchmen
1.4k words
2.56
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspiration: Watchmen

Players: The Comedian (Jeffery Dean Morgan) & Female

Song: Riot – Three Days Grace

Scene 1

The comedian walks down the dark dilapidated canal taking note of the dirt, trash and only god knows what else that liters the ground. His side arm held close, it's his only comfort during these tedious government patrols. What he wouldn't give to either be killing or screwing, anything but this mundane garbage.

"Waste of my fucking time!" he says

A small leap puts him onto the ledge that at one point in time marked the water level all the while praying that some invisible government lap dog heard him and is offering a challenge. With each additional step his annoyance with the entire situation increases. Suddenly, His foot steps stop, followed by his body tensing against some imagined enemy. After a short pause he begins to walk again listing carefully to the echo of his footsteps tuning his minds frequency to the killer that he knows lies in his subconscious.

*FLASH*

"What the hell was that?" he murmurs

He feels that something has shifted, not an object that he sees. Not the location he is in, but something. He takes a few tenuous steps and then he sees her. She slides like a snake from behind a corner not far ahead of him. His jaw drops in realization, she's buck naked and standing there like its summer. He likes her petite body and pale frame complemented with perfect hips and breasts. Her bright green eyes shine seductively from behind her long blonde hair. The corners of his mouth turn up to form a ridiculous grin meant to charm. Her expression doesn't change despite his efforts; moreover her eyes are locked onto his with the same destructive expression as before then she begins to speak

"If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down, if you feel so angry, so ripped off so stepped on"

She walks forward with a sway to her hips while her hand slides against the cold concrete wall. Small bits fall here and there after her touch. She reaches him pressing her soft flesh against his muscled side and with her lips only a breath away from his ear she says

"You're not the only one, refusing to back down; you're not the only one, so get up"

She explodes into action and pulls him into her, placing them against the wall. She immediately frees his throbbing cock from his pants even as she spreads her own legs making his entrance all the easier. He finds her slick and ready and hurriedly pushes himself inside; her hot muscles grip him instantly the sensation forces the breath from his body.

"Mmmmm, So Soft" he groans

With each powerful thrust of his hips she mutters breathlessly

"Let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot, let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot"

Scene 2 (several years later)

As the comedian stairs through his fingers at the torn wall paper and tattered chair across the room his life seems to shrink. With each passing year his sinful nature is becoming harder and harder to control.

"What's wrong with me?" he says every word laced with self loathing.

Memories from the previous night's actions keep flashing through his head, followed by the familiar and excruciating headaches. His calloused and dirty hands slide from his eyes and into his hair as he exhales in frustration.

"FUCK" he yells to himself.

*FLASH*

His head snaps to attention while his eyes begin to search the room. First he searches the open window, nothing. He looks into the decaying bathroom, complete with broken mirror, also nothing. Satisfied he returns to his sitting position on the end of the bed with a relived and somewhat disappointed plop. He then absent mindedly glances at the grubby chair that's nestled in the corner of the room. In this chair sits a pair of slender pale legs followed by those perfect hips and breasts. Her intense and unforgettable green eyes peek from behind her long blonde hair. His sudden erection feels uncomfortable in his pants; it would seem that his body is all too eager to lose itself in another stage of delirium. He scrubs his hand across his face in an attempt to get rid of the feelings of arousal and reluctance that fill his head. She slides her tongue across her scarlet lips and whispers "If you feel so filthy, so dirty, so fucked up, if you feel so walked on, so painful, so pissed off"

He closes his eyes and hangs his head savoring the meaning behind her words when he feels her soft hands sliding up his scared arms. Her hot breath delights his neck as she sighs "You're not the only one, refusing to go down. You're not the only one, so get up"

She quickly shoves him backwards onto the creaking mattress. Her eyes burn with lust and something else he can't place as she leisurely crawls up his body. Using her hands she finds his zipper and frees his aching member from his pants. She guides him to her hot and glistening entrance. She tilts her head forward causing her hair to brush his muscled chest at the same time she gradually impales herself upon him. She begins to quickly ride him back and forth as his coarse hands slid up her sensitive stomach and cup her breasts. He vigorously thrusts upward penetrating her even deeper with each stroke of her own hips. She throws her head back causing her hair to brush against his thigh while exhaling "Let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot, let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot"

Scene 3 (some years later)

The air smells like dirt and fire as he walks through the sparse jungle looking for his prey. Dead men from both sides litter the ground around him, their soulless eyes searching for nothing in particular. At last he feels in his element, amidst blood and guts, protected by his holster full of grenades and the sawed off shotgun resting comfortably in his right hand. The sound of screams and explosions permeate the air.

"Ah, sweet music" the silly yet seductive grin spreads across his face.

A land mine explodes nearby sending a cloud of earth and more bodies into the air. The sudden silence that follows depresses him like a swift kick to the nuts.

*FLASH*

"Aw, sweet" he says as he closes his eyes and licks his lips. He has slowly come to terms with his sinful and destructive nature and welcomes his trysts with his imaginary counter part. He opens his black eyes to a sorely missed sight, a petite body and pale frame complemented with perfect hips and breasts emerges from the dust. Her brilliant green eyes not longer lit with the desire for destruction but with hunger for him become visible from behind her long blonde hair that is blowing in the wind. The sway of her body while she walks is eclipsed only by the shameless smile that lights her face and the words that come from her mouth. "If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down, if you feel so angry, just get up" she stands in front of him with her small hand wrapped around the hilt of his shot gun her green eyes daring him to make the first move. As his black eyes bore into hers, he then rasps

"Let's start a riot, riot, let's start a riot."

All the while his hands caress her face and then slowly slide down her upper body to her waist where he reaches around to cup her bottom. He throws her to the ground where he nestles himself between her legs. He grinds against her while he scrapes his scruff against her smooth cheek nibbling her ear. He tears his pants releasing his sensitive cock and slowly presses into her. The sensation of her tight and wet around make him harder while the feeling of her nails on his back tightens his balls in anticipation. Her moan of ecstasy removes his self control as he forces himself deeper inside with each thrust. His pumping becomes a frenzy when she tightens around him, their climax almost complete. He's close as his hands grip her waste almost the point of pain they scream "Let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot, let's start a riot, a riot, let's start a riot"

THE END