Ripe Fruits Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sorry for that and I still say that" We went in heated arguments.

"I warned you, I will never meet you from today." she said.

"Okay! I don't care"

She said, "Don't say like this, you didn't do it right."

"What I didn't for you?" I told you dozen times I don't like this but you not understand? You're a hard-fucking little bastard."

"I just wanted it, and you don't give me."

She just got stirred up a little. The way she looked was too sad. She said me "I will remember it to the end of my life, I swear, we never meet."

I raised my head, and looked at her. Tears were running from my eyes. And she left silently. I didn't know what she was thinking; I was thinking of the way her face had looked, the way she'd left.

I couldn't sleep for an hour that night and next morning I waited for her but she didn't come and she didn't come after that next few days.

When we met for the first time after that incident Mahal and I looked in opposite directions, not seeing each other. Now I was desperate. Every time I thought about it, it felt like I have lost something from my life. Most of life was behind this woman. We'd had a good time. I wondered if we might meet again. I'll be lucky to get back her.

Exactly after two week Majeed came to meet me in workshop and asked me that I should come tonight to our house as his father has gone to meet his parent to his hometown and he himself going to next city to meet someone important. He also told me that his mother would be talked my mother.

That evening when I went to home my mother asked me that Mahal has cam and wanted you stay you there in her home as her children and she was alone, so after diner you should go there to stay with them for the night. I want to fly there at the time but I would have stay till diner.

Only Majeed's little sister and little brother were home. I knew they fell asleep early and was such a heavy sleeper, you needed an alarm to wake them.

She put her fist under my chin and raised my head. "We're still friends, right?" she gave me an oblique look.

"Right," I said still watching TV, and not talking much except what we were looking at.

She showed me the room I would sleep in. She gave me a hug and a light kiss on my lips as we enter the room and left the room quickly. The door opened and Mahal entered silently in room, wearing red qameez and black shilwar holing the tray in her hands.

"Ha! You should talk," she said.

"I am sorry for!"

Her soft fingers ran through my hair. Her neckline was open slightly, and I could see part of her breasts.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked softly.

"Doing what?" I asked innocently.

"You don't know what you did?"

"I know." I interrupted her. "But I had to."

"Okay! Forget it" she tried to touch my cock but I asked her not to do as we have finished once. She tried again and again but I couldn't.

Then she said me, "It all right don't love but I love you and I would sleep here."

She rolled onto her back threw the cover over her head She turned off the light. Her body was touching mine. That made my cock hard soon.

Sometime later I felt her soft body she pressed her ass against my hard cock. Her ass cheeks clenched my hard cock as it wedged between them.

She gyrated against my cock. I couldn't control my self and I had spooned my self behind her, and nudging my cock between her thighs. She snuggled closer, tugged up the bottom of her nightgown, and repositioned her leg. My fingers fluttered the lips of her pussy. And murmur in her ear: "Is this the right place?"

"You know better." she said, and backed up to me, snuggling her ass against my thighs. I entered her, the tip of my cock sliding against her interior wall, where the sweet spot was, my leg slipping between her.

We started a sweet, sleepy ride. She was moaning and her moans and squeals were loud and out of control. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy after long time. That's it. Fuck me fuck me. Fuck me hard. Rip my pussy apart. Hurry. Yes... put your finger in my clit... ohh... that's it... deeper. I'm gonna cum...." At the same time I bit into the side of her neck.

I set lightly my teeth were in her shoulder. Mahal's gasps and screams were out of control as her body was wracked with a continuous series of orgasm. I continued to stroke her with my still-hard cock, and my fingers, and then she came and came, profoundly, blissfully sighing and whimpering.

So again we were like old friends, cuddled together, I held her then, and she clutched me hard against herself as we'd starved of contact. And after that, she stood on the light. She looked up at me smiling playfully with her black eyes twinkling with luster. And slowly lifting her qameez over her head and pulled her shilwar sting let her fall to the floor, and with it, my jaw open, this was the first time I saw her naked fully. She was even more gorgeous than I had fantasized. My eyes never left hers.

"You must have been thinking about it for a while."

"I have been," she sighed. "I took off my panties and bra at the evening and have been squirming around ever since just thinking about your cock in me."

"Is there anything you would like to do?" Mahal asked me.

"Yes. But..."

"But what?"

"You know better I have always wanted to..."

Mahal smiled and looked at me and said. "Patience Zeshan. Good and precious things in life are worth waiting for and my ass is really Good and precious"

Mahal kissed me hard. "I can't see you sad, I would love you do with me what you want to me. I have decided to try it for you, there is Vaseline on the table. Are you ready to fuck my ass, Zeshan?" I was really horny for this. I had her lie on her stomach and I moved behind her. I dropped to my knees to get a better look.

The creamy white round spheres were as smooth as a baby skin. The crevice splitting the two halves were split open to reveal her tight little brown asshole just above the swollen plum of her pussy. The fleshy folds of her pink lips peeked out from the gash down the middle. "I think I'm going to cum just looking at your delicious bottom," I teased.

I took a handful of her ass cheeks and started squeezing them, kneading her soft tender flesh between my palms and fingers. I couldn't believe I was going to be the first one to fuck that great and the perfect ass.

When she felt my breath on her leg she moaned, "Oh Zeshan, kiss me. Kiss my ass."

I brought my lips to her hips and kissed it. The flesh felt so warm and soft against my mouth. "Oh yes Zeshan! That's it! That feels so good. Let your tongue slide all the way inside."

Her ass was right in front of my nose now. I could smell the soap from her shower. She smelled so good. I was intoxicated. My fingers opened her ass cheeks and my tongue slide right down her crack.

I slowly kissed her down her back. I spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue down her crack. I circled her anus.

Mahal was moaned when I inserted my tongue into her ass and one finger in her pussy. I fuck her with it like it was a small dick. After I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, I inserted it into her ass.

"That feels great. I want you to fuck my ass with nice dick of yours."

I lubed up my dick and her ass. I still couldn't believe what I was about to do. I had never ass fucked before. I spread her ass cheeks and put the head of my dick against her hole.

I guided the tip of my cock against her sphincter and pushed. At first nothing happened. I dropped some more oil on my dick, I paused, pushed in another inch, paused again...

"uuufffhh!" cried Mahal "Its hurts Zeshan"

"Please be patience, a little" I said while trying to inserting my cock in her asshole.

Finally I felt her push back and against me and suddenly the head of my cock was inside her. She had painful facial expressions and she dug her nails into the bed sheet.

I placed my hands on her hips and started pushing my cock deeper and harder inside her asshole. It felt great. I was buried all the way in, and I bent down and kissed her neck before I worked my cock deeper and deeper as she rotated her ass back against me.

"Yeeeesss, It feels strange!"

"Does it hurt?"

"It hurts a little," said Mahal. "Be gentle!"

I felt her grip my shaft with the muscles of her ass and the pleasure was incredible. I pulled her back by the hair or if she moved back further onto it herself and screamed, "Fuck your Mahal's ass," Mahal said as she turned and looked at me.

She started to play with her pussy as I slowly started to fuck her ass. As we both got into a rhythm, I got going faster. We were both moaning loudly.

I started a slow in and out movement, still holding her head back with her hair as I reached around her and took hold of her hard nipple. There seemed to be little coordination between my steady fucking and the increasingly rough treatment of her breast.

Mahal let out a groan and said, "Fuck my ass with your fat cock! Bust my ass! Bust it! It's all yours!"

I would shove my cock as deep as I could and pull it out with each stroke harder than the previous one. And she was back to humping back against with each of increasingly my hard thrusts.

At one point, I pulled it completely out and saw Mahal's ass hole gaping open! It was small! It looked like a tinny mouth.

I shoved my cock furiously that went inside her ass and she screamed, "Ohhh! You really want to bust my ass."

After a while I asked, "You really aren't enjoying this, are you?"

"Oh, honey, I'd like to enjoy it, but thrust slowly"

I rubbed her clit as I shoved my cock; squeezing her clit with my fingertips. She bucked hard into me making my cock go in even deeper. She screamed genuinely wanting more.

"Deeper, give me all of it!" Mahal was fighting for control, but she was losing. "Harder, give it to me harder!" I couldn't believe she just said that.

She had plump buns, and they jiggled with every thrust. I spanked her ass as I picked up the pace to a quick gallop.

"Oh, yes! Do that again!"

And I did it again and again.

My powerful thrusts and huge cock had left her weak, but she still hadn't given up control.

I reached around and crushed her tits as my cock hammered her asshole. She moved one of my hands down to her pussy. She cried out when an orgasm hit I rubbed my fingers rapidly across her clit. She turned her head and kissed me hard and recklessly.

Mahal's pussy was dripping when I caressed it. She stuck her finger inside her pussy and started rubbing her clitoris.

I repositioned myself to sit directly on top of Mahal's ass while my cock was still thrusting inside. I bent down and pressed my upper body against her back.

Soon I started giving Mahal's asshole long and powerful thrusts, signaling that my balls were filled with enormous amount of cum and ready to gush out.

"Here I cum," I moaned.

I gripped her shirt-clad huge titties and started filling her asshole up with my hot gooey milk. I kept my cock drilling at the center of her asshole while my cock unloaded enormous loads of cum.

Mahal's own pussy started gushing out cum, dripping all down her thighs and legs.

"Wow." She said gasping for air. "I won't be able to sit for at least a week!"

to be continued...

12