Rise of Roxy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below that was a low-quality telephone photo of Roxy.

Sighing, Tom resisted the temptation to get the IT manager to identify who accessed 'Noticeboard' to post such a bad-taste notice. He'd been advised to let sleep sleeping dogs lie. By now Jerry Truman's massive indiscretion would be common knowledge in every department. Little wonder no one liked Jerry. He had no taste.

Partner Ian Thomas called Tom.

"Good morning Ian."

That friendly greeting was ignored by the chairman of the appointments committee.

"Who the hell approved the appointment of that dumb blonde from reception as Jerry's PA?"

"It certainly wasn't me Ian and I think she'd a redhead."

"Well what am I to do about it?"

"Ask Jerry for an explanation."

"Christ Tom that guy could take a swing at me."

"Then apart from emailing Sophie your approval and request the girl be graded at the lowest level of PAs and she be given accelerated training, I suggest you forget this has ever happened. If Jerry complains to his mother you are picking on him, guess what?"

"Oh crap."

"Yeah in my view we should let sleeping dogs lie."

"Tom I'm sorry but that's far too sloppy. I can't allow this to proceed."

"I'll support you to the hilt for doing your job Ian but know you can easily handle Jerry. He'll probably telegraph his big ham fist as a right hook to the chin. Block that with your left or is it your right and sink one into Jerry's belly. Just jump out of the way as he falls because he's six inches taller than you are Jerry and at least fifty pounds heavier."

Tom heard Ian swallow and cut the call. Tom immediately sent an email to Ian: 'I support you 100% on whatever you decide'.

Someone knocked and entered.

"Oh hi Lucille. Is it coffee time all ready?"

"No Tom but I'll fetch coffee if you want it."

"No it's fine. I guess with you being senior PA you have concerns about Miss Reeve's elevation?"

"Yes and as you know there is quite a professional fellowship amongst the PAs and we are well aware of the competiveness of rankings and I have particular concerns about short-comings in the performance of duties of PAs."

"Yes I'm aware of that Lucille and I know other PA's acknowledge you as their senior. I must say although the appointments committee is responsible for making appointments, the fact is partners are free to appoint whosoever they wish as their PA."

"Oh I wasn't aware of that. I suppose in that case the committee just rubber-stamps such appointments."

"Yes it would appear that way. I was only reminded about that by Ian earlier this morning. Perhaps you could quietly notify other PAs about that and also you might mention Jerry is Mrs McLeod-Walton's son and only child to her first marriage."

"Omigod I'd quite forgotten that link. How many times has Mrs Walton married?"

"Three or four times and each time she appears to become wealthier although that piece of information is for your ears only."

"And so Tom are you happy about this promotion?"

"No and it's a bit of a problem for me really. The girl is, well to put it politely, a little empty-headed but I'm assured she is really quite smart and can set goals. My problem is to ensure she gets up to speed."

"Tom I'm sure I can get my team of PAs to rally around and help this poor girl Roxy. Jerry must have had a rush of blood to have hired her. What could his motivation be?"

"I would think sex. He and his wife have separated but don't quote me on that because I don't really know. Perhaps if you ask Jerry might tell you?"

"Oh god no, I don't go near him. Tom what can he see in her... he's almost twice her age."

"Pussy I should think."

"God just like you," Lucille said softly, cupping her left breast and eyeing Tom. "I'm so looking forward to Copenhagen."

"Me too," Tom said.

Lucille said thoughtfully, "Look I was told Roxy cannot even type. I suggest HR gives her direct access to an assistant."

"That's a great idea. I'll call Sophie about that right now. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

"No that's it. And thanks for being so understanding Tom."

Tom was relieved it was all over, that now he could return to far more pressing but less disruptive matters.

* * *

Jerry waited all morning for the shit to hit the fan. But nothing had happened apart from that catty posting on the internal password protected website.

At 11:30 he called in Roxy and said, "Would you like to fuck?"

"Yeah sure, over the desk?"

"Yeah great idea. I think you are correct, I look better wearing a plain shirt and highly colored tie with this dark suit and feel better."

"Feel like what?"

"I feel more sophisticated."

"Oh that was bound to happen with your association with me," Roxy said perkily, locking the door. "Do you want my tits out?"

"Oooh yes please."

She dropped her dress, kicked out her shoes and removed her bra and panties, leaving on her sexy thigh-high stockings.

Jerry gulped, said she looked so desirable and pulled out his dick.

"Remove your dark pants. You won't want them stained with semen and wet with pussy juice."

He gloated and removed his pants, saying, "You think of everything. Do I need a condom?"

"Yes until you have been tested and then promise if there's anyone else you'll wear a condom."

"Right get me an appointment."

She smiled and said she'd make that early evening with a clinic because he should not allow routine matters to interfere with his earning capacity.

"I like the way you think but as a senior partner I'm on a salary and bonus."

"Well Jerry I still think during work hours you ought to be switched entirely on to work apart from late morning sex when like this morning we awoke too late for pre-breakfast sex."

"Yes you are so right. Up on to the desk darling."

Someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck off, I'm busy," Jerry yelled and that earned him a short lecturer from his PA.

Jerry still couldn't believe how tight, pliant and, yes, how juicy Roxy's pussy was. In comparison, his wife Allyson's cunt appeared big enough to take a train.

He emptied into the condom and pulled it off and handed it to Roxy to dump.

Roxy thought he really was such a pig but she could change that. She had to be patient and careful because he represented her big opportunity. She used the bathroom first and then went out to her desk and found a woman sitting in Roxy's chair.

"Oh hi Roxy, I'm Lucille Hermann, senior PA. I was looking for you."

"Hi Mrs Hermann, I'd seen your name on the personal list. You are Mr Baxley's PA."

"Yes dear but please call me Lucille, you are a PA now," Lucille said, relieved that it appeared Roxy could read and could remember some things.

"Am I really?"

"Are you what?"

"A PA. I mean I've not been trained for the role."

"No dear but Mr Truman things you are suitable for the role."

Roxy whispered, "This is in confidence Lucille, but Jerry has another use for me."

"Yes I know," the much older woman said, already being charmed by the openness of Roxy, her great looks and winning smile. But I would suggest you keep the noise of your heavy panting and cries of 'harder, harder' down when you're having office sex."

"You heard although the door was shut?"

"Yes Roxy, you were so loud."

"Oh Mrs Hermann, I do apologize. It must have deeply embarrassed you hearing the sounds of sex at your...oh god."

"At my age? I suspect I might surprise you darling but enough of this. Just remember to keep a little quieter. I did try to door and noted you had the good sense to lock it. Always remember to do that. Now about your training... look shall we go to lunch?"

* * *

The trip to Australia was a great experience for Roxy as she'd never met so many people in such a relaxed mood. She thought the delegates would be weighed down with work and attending seminars and training sessions but no, they sat around listening to people speak and having long lunches and short afternoon sessions to then either visit a bar or go to sleep to get up to something naughty (or so she heard). She involved herself in the 'accompanying persons program' and did a number of interesting things in groups, mostly females.

Roxy had all the sex she could comfortably handle and returned home tired and wasn't at all surprised when Jerry told her on the cab ride from the airport that he was thinking of getting back with his wife, that by now Allyson would have learned her lesson and probably her lover was ready to dump her if he hadn't done that already.

Well Roxy had felt Jerry was losing interest in her. He now conformed that, bleating all the sex was becoming a bit much for him.

"Okay that's fine with me. Please find me a good position somewhere and I'll go quietly."

"Me find you someone to hire you?" he said indignantly.

"Surely that's not asking too much of you after me giving you my all including my butt?"

"Shhhh, lower you voice."

"I'll resign in the morning is you wish."

Jerry rubbed his chin and asked when Roxy would vacate the apartment.

"I'll find temporary accommodation tomorrow and will move out anytime soon."

"Providing I find you a job?"

"I wouldn't put it that way but believe we have great understanding," she said sweetly.

"God Roxy, even without brains you can cut a good deal."

"Jerry that's rude. You certainly sound tired of me."

He ignored that and yawned.

They slept separately that night and in the morning she resigned.

Sophie the director of HR called a few minutes later and, sounding very relieved, asked Roxy when she would like to leave.

"In an hour's time?"

"Yes I can arrange that for you. Is everything okay?"

"Yes Mrs Scott. I have tired Jerry out and now I believe he's tired of me. It's time I moved on."

"You are a very smart young woman Roxy. Use it well and you'll go far. Do you have other work in mind?"

"No but I've asked Jerry to find me something."

"Oh and does that mean your parting is amicable?"

"Yes and very much so. He's thinking of inviting his wife back home."

"My goodness, he told you that. Do you think Jerry will find you a job?"

"I don't have to answer that do I?"

Sophie laughed and said of course not.

"You have great instinct Roxy. Listen if you wish I could call my father to see if he can place you somewhere?"

"Yes sure providing it's not a call-girl service."

""Roxy, he's my father."

"Oh sorry Mrs Scott."

"That's okay. He's president of the Chamber of Commerce."

"Oh could he give me the job of events manager?"

"Have you had training and experience as an events organizer?"

"No."

"Then should I try him for events assistant manager?"

"Yes that would be great but don't worry if he says no. I'm used to saying yes to men and hearing them say no when I want something."

"God Roxy you are a joy to listen to. I wish I had spent time with you."

"Well thanks for being so kind and enjoy your life Mrs Scott."

"Roxy, where will you go?"

"I have no idea. You know I have this optimism that something will pop up and you know what, usually it does."

"Roxy please come to my office in an hour."

That evening Roxy left a note for Jerry saying goodbye and she hoped he could get his life together again and to begin doing that he must train himself to be really nice to other people. She thanked him for having faith in her and responding to her in such a lovely way when he knew she was a bimbo.

"Oh god, I knew one day I'd call myself a bimbo, Roxy wept, looking around the apartment for the last time.

She went by cab to the home of Sophie and Robert Scott. Sophie had told Roxy said Chamber of Commerce administration only hired people with college degrees. Roxy smiled at hearing that but her sigh cut into Sophie who said impulsively Roxy must come and stay at her home for a while and her husband, once he got to know Roxy, might see potential in her and hire her.

There had been elements of roller-coaster in that conversation in Sophie's office. Sophie recalled it smiling.

Roxy had asked, "Do you really mean you want me to get to know your husband carnally?"

Sophie's mouth dropped open and Roxy said hastily, "No of course you didn't mean to that extent. You mean to charm him a little. Um I promise never to allow him to get his hands on me."

"Thanks darling," Sophie said, smiling at the woman thirty years her junior. "I'm not sure of what it is Roxy. A big part of my degree was in psychology and all I can say is you have it."

"Are you talking about natural appeal?"

"It's something more than that. I could add good timing, good instinct and you appear to invoke trust and support."

"I loved acting and was involved in it all through school. I've often thought I'd like to be the weather lady on TV."

Sophie looked at Roxy strangely. "I hadn't told you Robert is an executive in the company that runs Channel 8 had I?"

"No and you would have remembered if you had because you only mentioned your husband to me minutes ago."

Sophie asked as if she already knew that answer, "And who told you my Robert worked in TV?"

"No one. I've never heard anyone speak about your or your husband."

"Then there's no way you could have known. It's as if this is meant to happen. Listen dear, we'll talk about this later. I'm thinking on Sunday night if we are together watching the relief weather presenter on TV, I'll say to Robert gosh she is not very good, Roxy here could leave her for dead."

"And what would Mr Scott say?"

"I have no idea but there's a chance it could trigger him. Well here's my home address. I suggest you arrive soon after 6:00 when I'll be home and showered and ready to settle you in. Robert arrives home about 6:30. Our two kids live away from home."

The house was modern and no more than three miles from Downtown. Mrs Scott, looking unglamorous but homely with her hair down and wearing her old university sweater and wide-leg mottled pants was out on the front porch as Roxy began walking up with drive with the cabbie following with two of her bags.

"Gosh how did you get a cabbie in this city to carry bags?" Sophie asked.

"She just asked politely and then she smiled," the grumpy-looking cabbie said.

Sophie laughed. She took the bags from the cabbie and when inside said, "Dear please call me Sophie from now on. Call Robert whatever you wish. He often comes home in a mood."

"Do you think it would help him if you greeted him dressed like Wonder Woman? You have a lush body"

Sophie's mouth fell open.

"Oh I'm sorry Sophie; me and my big mouth."

"No darling," Sophie soothed and asked Roxy to repeat what she'd just said.

Roxy was in the kitchen preparing the salad and watched the garage door roll up and then a red Corvette enter the garage and the door closed. She thought of calling Sophie and then heard her run up the passage.

The door to the garage opened and Roxy heard a guy say in a smiley voice, "Oh yummy, just look at you" and then faintly heard the sound of a women being wet kissed.

Roxy grinned.

"Roxy this is Robert," Sophie said, leading the jowly guy with a bit of a beer pot into the kitchen.

"Jesus," Robert said. "You said Roxy was pretty. You forgot to add a real stunner."

"Hi Mr Scott."

"Oh baby you call me Robert," he said, and came forward and hugged her and said welcome to Scott Base.

"Scott Base?"

"Years ago I visited a place as a photo-journalist in Antarctica called Scott Base in memory of a distant relative, an English explorer also named Robert Scott. I was engaged to Sophie at the time and when I returned home and was showing my photographs I said to her when we bought our home I'd like to call it Scott Base. This is our fourth home since then and we always have taken the name Scott Base to our new home."

"Oh that's so cute. Not many people I know of, not that I know many, don't personalize their home to that extent. Dad just called our home 'the house' and we followed that tradition."

"That's interesting comment," Robert said, walking to the drinks cupboard and Sophie looked at Roxy thoughtfully and said, "Yes indeed."

"Did you tell Mr Scott I was a bimbo?"

The two women watched the bottle of Vodka drop from Robert's hand, deflect off a knee and he just managed to catch it.

Roxy giggled and Sophie sighed and said, "I won't lie to you darling."

"No because you've already been caught out," Roxy laughed.

Smiling Robert said, "That word wasn't used. All I was told was you were pretty with a lively personality but fell short on education and business skills but appear to be very savvy."

"Was that a good build-up Robert when you were being told I would be a house guest?"

He fumbled with the bottle again and said, "We all need a drink. God I'll never forget meeting you Roxy. Now you call me Robert. I'm only twice your age, not three times."

During dinner, Sophie looking really cute in her low-cut shorts and tight top and hair in a ponytail and looking ten years younger, told Roxy about their two adult children and Roxy learned that Robert was vice-president of entertainment production at the TV station.

"I've never been in a TV studio."

"I must get you two over and tour the whole outfit. Sophie you haven't been through the place in years."

"Well we might," Sophie said. "Perhaps you could lure us with the promise of a screen test."

Robert laughed and said that could be fun.

Later when he was watching TV and the women were clearing away after dinner, Roxy said, "You worked that screen test in very well. You are a very clever person."

"Thank you darling. It's all about self-confidence, responding to the situation sharply to get to the point where you wish to position and then saying the right things to provoke thought."

"You mean thinking like stage direction?"

"Yes exactly, have you knowledge of stage direction?"

"Yes in my senior year at high school I worked as an assistant to our head of drama who produced and directed our school productions."

"Have you thought about using any of the skills you picked up in stage direction in your daily life?"

"You mean to manipulate people?"

Sophie laughed and said yes and no, that manipulate was rather too strong a word for what she meant and said she promised to work on that with Roxy.

"Tell me Roxy, what occupations did your mother and father have when you were at school?"

"Dad worked on rail track maintenance for much of his life and then got a job as a clerk in signaling control. Mom left school to work on the farm when she was fifteen and after teaming up with dad, worked as a waitress.

"Ah I see. So there was no money to send you to college?"

"No except mom's mother said she would pay but she and mom never got on and mom said no and anyway I would have had a problem finding a college to accept me because my marks were so low."

"But what about in drama?"

"Oh I got good marks for drama and English studies apart from language. I knew it was important to learn to speak properly."

Sophie had the feeling she was on to something.

"I find this very interesting. Why did you have such an interest in drama?"

"Because of grandma."

"Your father's mother?"

"No mom's mother. She demanded I visit her twice a year and dad ordered mom to allow me and my older sister to visit her because he said children learned from their grandmas and that gran as we called her wouldn't harm us by what she taught us."

"What did he mean by that?"

"Clara my older sister heard mom and dad shouting about it and dad said just become gran had had more lovers then they had friends didn't mean she was evil."

"I see. So gran was unpopular with her family because of her sexual excesses and your mom didn't like her because of gran's popularity."

"Exactly. See I had told you how smart I thought you were."

"This gran, what did she do before she married?"