Risky Business

Story Info
A cheating housewife tricks her husband to save her lover.
996 words
3.3
30.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arec
Arec
3 Followers

All she needed was for him to come inside her once. Just once for it to be legit, for him to think it was really his.

As she lay beneath his thrusting form, she tried to moan like she was enjoying herself. In reality, his graceless thrusts did nothing to excite her and the lack of lubrication was beginning to hurt. She had tried to close her eyes to think of her lover, but each time her husband's harsh movements forced her mind back to this unpleasant experience.

He was nothing compared to her lover. In fact, the whole reason she was in this mess was because they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Whenever they were in the same room with each other, it was impossible for them to not touch each other. When he visited, they always made excuses to not be in the same room. It was safer for them that way.

When they were alone, however, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They had become accustomed to quickies anywhere and everywhere. It wasn't unusual for him to have her bent over a bathroom sink, his hand firmly over her mouth to hide her screams as he took her from behind. More than once, he pressed her up against a wall someplace secluded, with her dainty legs wrapped around his hip as his gentle rocking teased her to climax. Her favorite was when he had visited her while her husband had stayed in the city after a night on the town. While her husband had been hung-over in a hotel, her lover had woke her up to a delicious breakfast before he made love to her all over the kitchen; on top of the island, spread out on the table, pressed up against the sliding door to the outside.

It had been the only time they were allowed any foreplay and sex. They never had time for both. Of course they had pleased each other before. She knew the best way to use her mouth to make him come, knew how he loved when she wrapped her lips tightly around his head and suck as she ran her tongue along the tip. He loved when she teased him with her tongue, running it gently across the underside of his shaft. The longer she teased him with her tongue, the easier it was to make him come when she used her whole mouth.

He always made sure she was pleased, however. Whether it be with his mouth or cock, he always made sure she came. Even now, she was trying to remember the way his mouth felt on her, how he knew just the way she loved her nipples licked and rolled between his calloused fingers, or how she had to bite her knuckle to keep quiet when he thrust his fingers in and out of her tightness as his tongue teased her clit.

It didn't help that she was missing him. She hadn't seen him since she found out she was pregnant, and it would be a couple more days before she would even be able to contact him. He would be so excited when he found out. The thought brought a smile to her face.

"Oh you like that, you little slut?' her husband grunted above her as he slapped her hip.

She hated when he tried to talk dirty to her. It made her feel like she was in a bad porno. She hated it even more when thought she enjoyed his rough play. She wanted to be wooed and loved, not whipped and ridden. It may have been exciting sometimes, but after awhile it lost its appeal. If only he had learned that. This was the first time she had seduced him in months, and it was only so she could hide her relationship with his younger brother.

Why did she have to marry the wrong brother? Her husband was so tactless in bed , it killed her. He thought it was all about thrusting and rutting. He had no idea where touch her to make her excited, that stroking her clit made her wet and ready for him. He was clueless that she hated having her breasts squeezed like tomatoes at a supermarket, and that he couldn't just ram his fingers into her.

With sigh disguised by a moan, she flipped them over and began to ride him in a way to hasten his orgasm. Despite the pain, she rode relentlessly until she saw his face tighten from pleasure.

Just a little more.

As he approached his climax, he tried to pull out, but she wouldn't let him. She used her own weights and movements to keep him under her, inside her. Once more she was reminded why she was in this mess.

Just a little more.

With a groan, he climaxed inside her. As she felt the warm liquid enter her, she wanted to vomit. The thought of his seed inside her made her physically ill, but she thrust down on him a couple more times before pretending to orgasm herself. She wanted to roll away and shower him off and out of her body, instead she just separated herself from him and lay on the bed.

When her lover had come inside of her, she had savored the feeling. In fact, it had made her come with an intensity she didn't know she could. It wasn't until later when reality set in that she began to panic. With the cunning of a true woman, she devised a plan as she was preparing dinner for her husband. The rest was history.

"Where did that come from?" her husband murmured smugly beside her.

Instead of replying, she just wiggled under the covers and snuggled up to him. She didn't feel like talking, she didn't feel like thinking. Instead she wrapped an arm around her still petite stomach and thought about the child growing inside.

Arec
Arec
3 Followers