Risky Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing impatient, Steve reached forward and brought Emma's head down to his cock. She opened her mouth and took him in, tasting the sweetness of pre-cum on the tip of his penis. Emma closed her eyes forgetting that it was Steve's cock and focused on giving the best head she could. Running one hand along the base, and cupping his balls with the other Emma swirled her tongue along the shaft of his cock has she pumped her head up and down the length of his shaft. Steve sat back and enjoyed the sight of this hot young blonde working him with her mouth. As Emma took him down the back of her throat Steve moaned and forced her head further down; holding her down he thrust himself into her throat fucking her mouth roughly. Emma choked against his dick, beginning to see spots as she struggled to breathe around the forceful face fucking she was receiving. Just when she thought she would pass out Steve let her up, and she sat back gasping. "You'll get used to it. All of your holes will exist to please me in time, you will learn." Steve said calmly as he stood and removed his pants and briefs. He sat back down and said "Continue." Emma did not move, still gasping. And Steve said, "Do I need to remind you of our agreement?" He leaned forward, slapped her again and said "continue, slut."

Shakily, Emma moved forward and obeyed, a few minutes later; Steve pulled her head back and said "suck my balls." While Emma had certainly sucked her boyfriends' ball before, this felt dirtier. Steve's hairy and wrinkly balls hung in front of Emma's face and she parted her lips and ran her tongue along them slowly, before finally taking them into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them. As she obediently sucked his balls, Steve asked, "Do you like my balls in your mouth whore?" Emma pulled back to answer and Steve held her head down, "You don't stop until I tell you. I'll ask you again, do you like my balls in your mouth?"

This time Emma continued to lick and suck at his balls, and murmured around them "mhmm."

"That's a good whore," Steve said, stroking the back of her head. "We're going to get along just fine, you and I," Steve said chuckling.

Steve pulled her head back and scooted to the edge of the chair, and said "Now lick my asshole." Emma looked up at him in disgust. That was something that she had never done! Emma began to protest and Steve reached forward and roughly pinched and twisted one of her nipples. She let out a sharp intake of breath, and Steve said, "From now on you don't talk unless I ask you a question or tell you to. There's no point in fighting me. You know what the stakes are, and you agreed to this slut, so just do it. Understand?" Emma nodded and he released her tortured nipple. "Now lick my asshole." Emma leaned forward and slowly brought her face towards his ass, hating herself but knowing that she had no choice. She couldn't go to prison and she had worked so hard to get where she was in her career. Closing her eyes, Emma pressed her face beneath his balls and extended her tongue to his ribbed asshole, timidly moving in circles. She wrinkled her nose at the taste, but continued to lick as Steve let out a moan and said "Good whore, you love the taste of my asshole, don't you?" Emma continued to lick and then felt a sharp pain across her back and ass. Startled she sat up and saw the belt in his hand. "I asked you a question, and I didn't tell you to stop slut. I think you could use some real punishment now. Crawl over to the bed and bend over it."

Emma couldn't believe she was crawling across the floor like a dog, exposing her ass and pussy to her perverted sadistic boss...but she also couldn't deny that she was so wet that it was dripping down her inner thigh. Once Emma was bent over the bed, Steve got up and stood behind her, running his hands over the full cheeks of her big ass. As he noticed her two back piercings he asked, "So you like pain?"

Emma hesitated and then said "Well I definitely don't mind it as much as some people."

"That's good because I enjoy inflicting pain more than most people, I knew we were going to have fun." With that Steve began spanking Emma, easing into it and then really put his back into it. "You've been such a bad girl Emma, so very naughty, you deserve this don't you?"

"Yes," she squealed between strikes. After spanking her for a solid fifteen or twenty minutes Steve stepped back to enjoy his handy work. Her ass was bright red and warm to the touch, glowing from the spanking he'd given her. Steve ran his hands over her ass again, soothing her burning skin, and slipped a hand between her thighs. She wasn't wet she was absolutely soaking! He pulled his hand back and looked at the glistening proof of her arousal.

Walking around the bed, Steve put his hand in front of her face and said, "You see what a filthy little whore you are? What am I going to do with you, you even enjoy being punished?"

"I don't know, Sir." Emma replied abashedly.

"Sir?" Steve asked, "Where did that come from?"

"I don't know I must have read it somewhere," Emma said.

"Hmm, likely story. Well you can call me Sir from now on whore. Now lick my hand clean and taste how horny I make you." She obediently licked her own juices from his hand, falling deep into her arousal and losing all of her earlier inhibitions.

Steve walked back behind her, now seriously needing release. He spread her ass and saw the tempting rose bud of her asshole and knew that he had to take it, but not just yet. He put his hand back between her thighs and found the hot nub of her clit and played with it expertly while he stroked himself behind her. He continued to play with her pussy until he felt her begin to tense and then he pulled his hand away, Emma let out a little sigh of frustration. "Do you want me to fuck you whore?" Steve asked.

Emma moaned, "Yes!" Steve smacked her ass hard on each cheek.

"Yes what?"

"Ah, yes Sir," she replied.

"Hmm I'm not sure you deserve my cock, you've been such a nasty little slut," Steve taunted her.

Emma squirmed on the bed, wiggling her ass invitingly and begged, "Please Sir, please fuck me. I'll be so good. I'll do anything you want, just please fuck me. I want your cock. I need your cock, I'll be so good to it. Please Sir!"

"Good enough," Steve replied and with that he slid into her soaking tight little pussy. Emma moaned as he pulled all the way out and then thrust into her again. How could being fucked by this man whom she didn't even like feel so deliciously right, and why did she love being dominated and humiliated by him so much. Ahhh she stopped wondering and just relished the feel of his hard cock thrusting into her, his balls slapping against her clit. After a few minutes Steve pulled out, repositioned, and with no warning rammed his cock into her tight ass. Emma yelped and Steve held her down on the bed as he pummeled her over and over. Her ass felt so good, and the sight of her pinned on the bed beneath him pushed him over the edge and he shot his load of hot cum deep into her ass. He fell onto her back, panting, his cock still buried in her ass.

12