Risky Locations

Story Info
Fucking my gym friend in the steam room and outdoors.
1.1k words
3.95
33.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met G at the gym and he was athletically built and had a kind, inviting face. He had red hair, blue eyes and a wicked smile. He would sometimes approach me on the cross trainer. At the time I was 22. He was 34 and much more confident and experienced than me. He used to tease me, telling me that I thought I was too good for him, that he bet that I was a posh girl, who went round spending daddies money and buying horses. He said I would never go for guys like him. I laughed and said that I didn't mind a bit of working class rough, and that daddy wouldn't approve of someone like him. We flirted and teased each other a lot in this way. We would check each other out at the gym through the mirrors too. It turned me on, watching him sweat on the cardio machines and occasionally lift weights. It was an environment fuelled by adrenaline and testosterone. Hot and sweaty. I fell for him quickly. I liked his cheeky charm.

I think he knew deep down that I was the sort of girl who could be corrupted easily, and we exchanged numbers. He would sometimes talk about his filthy experiences with threesomes and BDSM, and being an inquisitive sort of girl, I always wanted to know more. We texted a lot and somehow ended up exchanging dirty photos one night when I was feeling especially horny. Things escalated and whenever we were both at the gym we would exchange the filthiest of text messages as we were working on different machines. It was a fun game and a dirty secret that excited me to no end. Tension built up fast between us. I would obsess over the picture of his nice big fat cock that he had sent me, sometimes even looking at it on my phone in the gym.

After a lot of foreplay via text, things moved to the next level one summer evening. He saw me on the cross trainer and I heard my phone buzz.

"Meet me in the steam room in 5 minutes x," he instructed. We locked eyes. That was my cue. I was gagging for his big dick, and abandoned my workout there and then to go meet him.

I quickly got changed into my bikini and made my way to the wet area. He was sat in the steam room alone, with that same wicked grin, and invited me to sit next to him. We started to kiss, and he stroked my legs up and down. Our hearts were racing. Suddenly, another guy entered the room and we had to stop. We awkwardly striked up a conversation as G tried and failed to cover up the huge monster between his legs. It was funny; we couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't sure if the other guy saw but I'm pretty sure he had his suspicions, and he left after a few minutes. I didn't care anymore. Neither did G.

We were both hot and sweaty and got back to it quickly. G slid his hand up my bikini to massage his fingers around my clit and I stroked his hard cock that bulged out of his swimming trunks. After some hand play I was desperate to feel his huge member inside me. I told him I wanted him right there and then. He peered out of the steam room to check no one was around.

"Bend over," he said, pulling down my bikini and aligning me doggie style against the wall of the steam room.

He entered me from behind. Oh god, it felt so fucking good. His cock filled me up and stretched me out completely. The thrill of the risk of discovery made me want to cum so desperately. I asked him to fuck me hard as I went dizzy standing. As an athletic guy, he could pound me hard and fast; it was exactly what I needed. He reached around and massaged my clit. I was so close to orgasm when we noticed the shadow of someone walking past the steam room. We had to return to our seats and cover ourselves up quickly. It was terrifying.

That was our cue to stop. We had to stop. I was so horny and frustrated and so was he. We were stuck in the gym and he had a massive boner to hide. We agreed to get dressed and arranged a meeting place near by so that we could both finish our sexual workout and fuck like animals. We drove off with our hair and clothes still wet, until we reached the field, which was so close to the main road. - another massive risk. I followed him through the marsh and we kissed. We were hot and sweaty.

I wanted his dick inside me again but I just had to taste it. I bent down to my knees to take him deep in my throat, oblivious to the traffic racing past us. I don't know if they saw. After lots of sucking and gagging my pussy was missing him. I loved feeling his cock, I craved it. He got me to bend over again and continued his hard fast pounding as I was standing and bent over doggie style. My legs were shaking and my hair was a mess. He gripped on hard to my pony tail and fucked me from behind, hard and fast, drilling me like it was no effort to him at all. All I could hear was the sound of cars passing by and the sound of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. It was pushing me over the edge; I was going to cum, it was inevitable. I'm not normally able to do it standing, but he was the first man able to give me the most powerful, heart racing orgasm as he plowed into my G spot over and over.

His cock was throbbing and harder than ever, and I got back to my knees to suck him dry as he laughed. I quickly received a heavy load of his hot cum; it shot all over my face and into my mouth. A big, sticky load that he had saved just for me. We quickly surveyed the horizon to check the coast was clear, and rushed back to our cars - sweating and gasping for air.

The built up sexual tension and the risk factor of public sex had made us both cum hard and fast. To this day, I'm not sure if anyone noticed us fucking in the steam room or the outdoors but I suspect they probably did. I probably should care more, but the raw, animalistic sex with G was so good that I look back at the experience with a degree of fondness and smile to myself.