Rita Ch. 01

Story Info
Two families trying to get into TV show.
4.3k words
3.99
35.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"Have you seen it?" Lorna Bronson ran to her neighbor, who was watering their plants on the front yard. "They accepted us!" Lorna had a torn envelope and a letter in her hand.

"Really? I have to check our mail too," Diana Eastwood answered. She closed the tap and walked to the mail box. She opened it and took out an envelope, similar to Lorna had in her hand. She opened it carefully. Lorna was almost jumping from excitement beside her. Diana read the letter. "So far, we have only been accepted to an audition. It doesn't mean we are in," she tried to calm her friend.

"Yes, but that will be just a formality for us. I'm sure we can make it," Lorna replied.

It was a matter of a new TV show called "Best Neighbor". In this new format there would be four teams competing against each other. One team must consist of two families which are neighbors. Eastwoods and Bronsons had got an ad of this new show couple of weeks ago. The ad had revealed only a little about the contest. There would be some physical activities, but it was emphasized that the most important thing was to know you neighbor well. The best thing was the prize, $500.000. As soon Lorna had read the ad she had rushed to Diana. She knew this was for them. Both of the families were in good physical shape, although Lorna had to admit she had collected some weight during the last years. Diana had maintained her beautiful figure with constant work- outs.

Their husbands used to play baseball in college and they still played softball in a company league. Both families had an 18 years old daughter. Susan Bronson was not only a neighbor to Rita Eastwood, but also her best friend. That had been since the Eastwoods had moved to the area almost 14 years ago. The girls had their last year in high school and they were both cheerleaders. Susan had a twin brother Patrick, who was an exception in this sporty family. Though the girls considered him as a nerd, they still liked him. He had a good sense of humor and he was very clever. He was very shy with girls and had no experience of them. He secretly dreamed about her neighbor Rita.

Diana wasn't first very keen of the idea of attending to such a contest. However, Lorna's excitement was so overwhelming she finally agreed, but she set a condition that every member of these families must agree. She didn't want to push her husband and children. Soon they had a family meeting with Bronsons. The men had nothing against of sending an application and the girls were actually very excited of the idea to get in a TV show. Patrick went with the flow.

After that Diana had not really thought about it. She was sure there would be so many applicants that it would be improbable they would be chosen. She had mainly agreed only to satisfy her good friend Lorna. The letter they had received put the issue to a new perspective. To be chosen was still unlikely, but possible. The letter invited the families for an audition on the next Saturday. It said it would take half a day. The company would pick them at 10am.

Bronsons and Eastwoods waited by the road in the front of their yards on the Saturday morning. They had decided to dress casually in order to get an easy going expression of themselves. Diana and Lorna had light summer dresses, the men had light pants and short sleeved shirts. Patrick had jeans and a dark T-shirt. Rita wore blue pants and a yellow T-shirt. Susan had a similar T-Shirt, but had chosen a short skirt instead of jeans.

"Wow," Charles Eastwood cheered when he noticed the approaching car. It was not just any car; it was a long black limo. Also the girls got very excited.

"Dad, this will our way to luxury," Susan said. The car stopped in front of them.

The driver dressed to a formal suit came out and asked, "Bronsons and Eastwoods?"

"Yes, we are. Where are you taking us?" Lorna asked curiously.

"Mam, I'm sorry I'm not allowed to tell you. If the place will be revealed, it will be crowded of outsiders. The company can't take that risk." He politely opened the doors to families and went back to the driver's seat. "Ladies and gentlemen. The drive will take about 40 minutes. Please enjoy of the refreshments you can find back there. If you miss anything, please let me know."

The families were impressed of the behavior of the driver. He sure was a real professional. And now he was at their service. They felt they had got some extra into their normal life. They were sure the audition only would be an unforgettable experience. To get into the show was another thing.

After 40 minutes the driver slowed down and turned to a small road. In the end of the road was a huge mansion. The iron gates opened automatically when the car approached it. They could see several surveillance cameras in the area. 'The owner of this place must be loaded with money,' Derek thought. The car stopped in the front of the mansion and the driver came again and opened the car doors for them.

The confused families admired the building. "I love this place," Lorna said and the others nodded. At the same a man walked down the stairs leading to the main entrance.

"Good morning. I'm your host today. You can call me Nick. At this stage I rather keep my whole name in secret." He shook the hand with everyone. His outlook breathed warmth and wealth. The ladies were sold at once. Nick was a gentleman. "Please follow me. We must start at once."

He escorted Charles, Derek, Lorna, Diana, Susan, Patrick and Rita to his house. They walked through wide corridors which were decorated with paintings and small statues. He noticed the families' interest. "Art is a hobby of mine. I'd like to collect these small things around me."

"You must have spent a fortune to these," said Diana who was also interested in art.

"I have been lucky with my economics," he said.

"Are you a producer or do you own a TV company?" Derek dared to ask.

"Let's say I'm in film industry," he answered mysteriously.

They entered a big room which didn't have much furniture. There were only seven chairs in semi-circle. In addition to the chairs, there were two big men standing behind the chairs. They looked very serious. You could guess they were some kind of body guards or something.

"Please, take a seat," Nick said. Then he started to explain, "We will use this and some other rooms for the audition. We will ask some of you to the other room to perform some tasks. We really want to find out how you work as a team. After the task is completed you will return here and we will have new tasks with other team members. Understood?" He smiled politely and everyone just nodded.

"You, son. It was Patrick, am I right?"

"Yes," Pat replied.

"You will be our first victim, so to say," Nick laughed, "Please follow this man."

Pat stood up and followed the other "bodyguard". The other room was not in vicinity and they had to walk for a while. He was a little surprised when they entered the room. It deviated from the style of the mansion. There were no windows. Someway it looked like a dungeon. There was only one steel framed chair and a mattress on the floor in front of the chair. The chair was peculiar. The sitting part was very narrow and it would not give any support to thighs. There were also several cameras and spot lights in the room. 'These must be for filming our performance,' he thought.

Nick waited for a while in the other room with the families. "I think Patrick is prepared. For this task we need the girls and another of the fathers. I'm sure you will find this exciting. The girls will go first."

The other guard escorted the girls to the same room Pat was already in. When the man opened the door the girls shocked. "What have they done to you?" scared Susan cried out. Patrick was sitting on the chair. He had couple of bruises on his face. His hands and legs were tied to the chair. The worst thing was he was naked from the waist down. Even though it wasn't the biggest concern of Patrick, he felt ashamed seeing the girls stare at his soft penis.

The girls tried to escape, but the big man blocked their way. He closed the door behind him. The girls screamed and banged on the door. The man ignored them and returned to Nick.

"Is everything ready?" Nick asked when the man came back. The man nodded. "Good. Now I must ask you Charles to follow us. I will accompany you. After all, I will tell you what to do. I'm sure you will find this task very pleasant." This time his smile was a little creepy and raised goose bumps to Diana's skin.

Charles walked with Nick and the guard. "Can you give me a hint about the task?" he tried to ask.

Nick turned to him, "Let's say we will test how much you love your daughter. And what you think about your neighbor's children."

"Okay. That shouldn't be a problem. Susan and Pat are very nice."

Just before they reached the room, Charles felt something hard against her back. He turned to watch and found out it was a barrel of a gun. The guard was holding it against him.

"What is this?" he asked.

"It is precaution. This way you won't get any funny ideas when we enter the room." Then Nick opened the door. Immediately Rita rushed to him and wrapped her arms around her father.

"Dad, I don't know what they will do to us. I'm scared." Charles saw also Pat tied into the chair and her sister hugging him.

The man locked the door. Nick started to talk. The warmth of his voice had disappeared. "Now you will do exactly what I tell you to. No one gets hurt, if you obey." He took a nasty looking knife to his hand. "If I meet any resistance, this youngster Pat will bleed on this floor. And next Rita. George, I believe you can put the gun away."

Nick's next orders were determinant. "Rita. Let go of your father. Go next to Pat. Kneel down." Rita thought it would be better to obey and was on her knees beside Pat. "Good. You have very easy job. Look at Patrick's cock. What is wrong with it?"

"I don't know," she stammered. She almost started to cry.

"It looks very flaccid to me. It should stand proudly," he laughed.

"And you want me to..."

"Yes. You will take care he is erected all the time. Obviously he will soften after ejaculation, but then you must get him hard again." Patrick gulped after hearing about his ejaculations.

"But how?" Rita asked

"Use your imagination. I believe your small fingers wrapped around his cock will mostly do. You can give him a glimpse of your titties. I'm sure your mouth will do it, if anything else doesn't work. "

"I won't do it," she argued.

"Then I will cut his throat," Nick replied calmly. "Get to work!"

"You can't make my daughter to make things like that," Charles argued. He stepped closer to Nick like was planning to attack him. The guard took a grip of his arm.

"I can and I will. If you try something, it may be your daughter's throat." Nick waived the knife.

"Dad, don't. I can handle this," Rita said and took Pat's soft penis to her palm. The softness disappeared in couple of seconds. It was dream come true to Patrick. He didn't want it this way, but Rita's soft touch felt amazing. She stroked it gently.

"Please, Rita. Stop. I don't want to come." Rita understood to stop. Both of them blushed.

Nick turned on recording of several cameras. Then he turned to Charles, "Charlie. What do you think about Susan? Do you find her attractive?"

"She is beautiful, yes."

"But do you find her sexy?" The question paled Susan's face. She was afraid where this was leading.

"I don't think her that way," Charles answered offended, "She is a friend of my daughter."

"Susan, come closer. Charlie, I find it hard to believe. Look at her tits. They are so round and firm. I bet you have wanted to put your hands on them. I'm sure they feel better than your wife's."

"I have never had such an idea."

"But I insist. Try them."

"No."

Nick went behind Rita. He raised the knife under her chin. "You seem not to care about your daughter."

"Wait. I will touch her," Charles said. He placed his palms on Susan's breasts, pressed carefully and took his hands away.

"Don't test my patience, Charles. You are not doing your best. Susan, face to your brother. Charles, put your hands around her and start to play with her tits. And properly this time."

Charles complied. He started to maul Susan's breast through her T-shirt and bra. He could only think how much was enough for Nick.

"Susan, does it feel good when Mr. Eastwood is playing with your tits?"

The question surprised her. "It doesn't hurt," she answered.

"I take that as a no. We must change it. Charles, take of her shirt." Charles hesitated a moment. Then he took a grip of the hem and pulled it over Susan's head. "The bra too."

"Please, no," Susan begged.

"Okay. You take it yourself," Nick ordered. The knife was now on Pat's throat.

With shaking hands Susan unclasped the bra. She removed the straps off her shoulders and finally removed the cups covering her flesh. Pat sighed. He had not seen his sister's breasts for a long time. They had grown so beautiful. They were probably C size and looked very firm. She had small nipples and areolas. Susan noticed his look and embarrassed covered her mounds with her hands.

"Your brother seems to like you. Let's give him a good show. Charles, get back to work. I want to see those nipples erected." Charles placed his palms on Susan's naked flesh. He had to admit they felt good. He had forgotten the feeling of young girl's firmness. Diana's breasts were not sacking too much either, but still they didn't feel the same. He got excited and forgot how Susan may react.

"Please, Mr. Eastwood," Susan begged. She was aroused too. His experienced touch had made her nipples to erect and she had an odd feeling between her legs. Charles got scared and dropped his hands.

"That's the way to do it," Nick cheered. "Pat, did that look good to you?"

"I guess so," Pat tried to belittle. In reality he was about to explode.

"Susan, kneel down. Rita, take a good grip of his cock. Good. Susan, you must now lean over. Stroke your tits against the tip of his penis."

"Please, no. Do I have to? " Susan pleaded. Her face was deep red.

"Yes, you do."

"Rita, wank him. Shoot his sperm on her sister's tits." Actually Rita didn't have to do much. Only the touch of her hand on the girth and Susan's soft flesh against the tip did the job. He got a powerful orgasm. The cum kept spurting out. It finally made her testicles ache.

"Susan, you may stand up now. Rita, make him hard again." Susan stood up. His brother's seed covered her skin. It streamed from her breasts on her navel.

"Charles, use her shirt to clean her," Nick instructed. Charles took the shirt and tried to dry her skin. To his shame he had a boner. Susan was sobbing. She felt so humiliated. Suddenly she also understood that the previous act was on the film. She couldn't help thinking how it would be used.

"Susan. Do you think that excited Rita's dad?" Nick asked.

"No. It was filthy."

"Put your hand on his groin. Do it!" Susan carefully placed her palm on the front of his pants. She could feel his hardness.

"So?"

Susan started to sob again, "I can't say...he has an erection."

"Charlie, naughty boy. You claimed she is not sexy. Your dick is telling something else. Do you want her to take care of it?"

"No. Stop this stupid game."

"No one will blame you. You can say you were forced. Just imagine a young, tight pussy around your dick milking you dry. This is probably your last chance to enjoy of that feeling."

"I can't do it to her. She is my friend's daughter," Charles argued.

"Put your hand under her skirt. Feel her ass."

"I'm sorry, Susan," Charles said and put his hand under her hem. He groped her ass. It was muscular and felt very firm.

"Susan, drop your skirt. Charlie wants to have a better look. And face your brother again." Susan let her skirt drop. She had sky blue panties of lace. Pat could see there was a damp spot. It looked darker than the fabric around it. Nick noticed it too. "Susan, your pussy is wet. You must really like Charlie."

Tears flowed from her eyes. "Please, don't humiliate me. I couldn't help it," she said lamely.

"Charlie. You made her wet. You cannot leave her like that. Push your hand into her panties and play with her hole."

"I can't touch her there."

Nick held the knife on Patrick's throat again. "Susan, I think Charlie needs some encouragement."

Susan had to beg, "Please, Mr. Eastwood, touch my pussy."

"Rita, why can't I see erection between Pat's legs. You are not trying enough. Charlie, wait till your daughter has done her job." Rita tried to tease Pat with her hand. She stroked her penis, but she couldn't get it up.

"Rita, I'm losing my patience. If you cannot do better, I will cut it off and feed it to you."

Rita tried to avoid the oral please. She lifted her shirt and bra in front of Pat's face. She pressed her naked breasts against his face. She kissed her and simultaneously cupped her balls. That was enough. Patrick's penis pointed upwards again.

"Wow, you worked like a pro. Charlie, I bet you were not aware of your daughter's skills. It is now your turn to show how handy you are."

Charlie put his palm on Susan's navel and glided it under her waistband. On the way down he felt the soft pubic hair. There wasn't much of it and he was sure Susan trimmed it. The tip of his fingers reached her pussy. The lips were moistened. He parted the lips and stroked her slit. Susan started to moan. He found her hard clit and teased it.

"Please, mister. Don't touch it. It makes me..." Susan pleaded.

"Charlie. Remove her panties." Soon Susan was standing there naked. "Susan, open your legs, wider. Charlie , get back to work. Good. Susan, do you like your neighbor man playing with your pussy? I'm sure he likes it." Susan didn't answer. Her best friend's dad was fingering her and to her shame it felt good. "Charlie, have a break. Pat, does your sister's wet pussy excite you?"

"She is my sister. I can't say that," Patrick replied. He had an aching hardon.

"Susan, spread your legs around your brother's and come closer. Don't worry. I won't let him fuck you. Closer. Good." Susan's pussy was almost in the same level than her brother's penis. For a second she had really thought that Nick would force her to fuck her own brother.

"Rita, stroke his dick against her pussy." Rita obeyed. The tip of Pat's penis parted Susan's pussy lips. He felt her wetness. He couldn't hold any longer.

"Susan, I'm sorry," he managed to say before he ejaculated against her sister's sex. The orgasm was even more powerful than the first one.

Nick gave him no mercy. "Rita, you know what to do. Patrick is a young virile man. He must be ready for new experiences." Rita started to work with his penis again. She knew it would be harder to get it up than last time.

Nick gave new instructions, "Susan, lie down on your back on the mattress. Grab your knees and spread your legs wide open. Charlie will clean you again." Charlie kneeled down and took her shirt to his hand again.

"No. Lick her clean." The idea of licking another man's cum disgusted him. However, he bent down and started to slap the cum off her skin with his tongue. Susan's position caused the cum to flow to her ass crack. He tried his best to lick that as well. He heard from Susan's breathing her excitement. He was afraid that he would cause her an orgasm. Fortunately he managed to lick her clean before that. He straightened himself back up.

"Charlie. You can't leave her to that state. Her pussy is crying for fucking and I think you are ready for that too. Take off your clothes. Susan, keep that position. Uncle Charles will put his cock into your waiting hole." Charles began to undress. "Rita, if that cock is not hard in 20 seconds, you will regret." Rita had tried hard, but now she used her last trick. She opened her mouth and took Patrick's penis into it. For Pat the wetness and warmth of her mouth felt extraordinary. He felt himself hardening again.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12