Rite of Passage

Story Info
Zulanji's tale begins, with a meeting with Vol'jin.
2.8k words
3.2
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams echoed throughout the Darkspear Hold. Zulanji eyes were closed tightly in pain as she tried to crawl away from the troll cock that had just impaled her supple ass. Continuing her futile attempts to get away, her thoughts trailed to how she had got into this mess to begin with.

Zulanji scanned herself up and down in the mirror-like surface of the reflective rock. She liked the way her new priestess garb showed off her midriff. It was custom made for her; it had to be. At only 5'10", she was far shorter than the average troll. Zulanji ran her hands up over her hips, and across her taut stomach, eventually cupping her moderate tits (about C cups). She adored her body, unlike most of her tribe who considered her size a weakness as she did not have the cynical nature to make up for it. The only reason she had not been exiled was, her mother was the tribe's high shaman.

Her mother had sent word that she was to meet with Vol'jin, Leader of the Darkspear tribe and arguably the most powerful troll alive. It was with this message that her mother had sent the attire that she was currently trying on.

She found herself rather satisfied with the fit of her new dark purple top and the matching long skirt. The color contrasted nicely from her dark crimson hair and bright azure skin. Typically, other troll girls would put on face paint and clean their tusk; but she was not like most trolls and had miniscule tusks along with a very humanly cute face, other trolls often thought his unattractive. Zulanji, finally done admiring herself. Put on her best cloak, took her best staff to hand, and began her journey to meet with Vol'jin.

"Do ya know why I sent for ya?" Vol'jin asked the small statured trolless as he circled her like a ravenous shark.

Zulanji shook her head slowly, shifting uneasily as he moved from sight. Her muscles tensed slightly, still feeling Vol'jin's piercing eyes upon her back.

"Ya mother asked me to test ya worth. I only agreed ta do so afta much.... persuasion." He chuckled deeply, moving closer to the troll girls' back. "If ya pass dis test, ya will be free ta come and go as ya please. Howeva, if'n ya fail, ya will be exiled, stripped of all ya hold dear, marched tru da village as a slut and taken ta da deserts of Tanaris ta be picked apart by da scorpids."

She bit her lip, thoughts racing through her mind, "What will he ask of me? Will I be able ta do it? What if I fail?" She snapped out of her trance as she felt a large hand squeeze her ass.

"Will ya be submittin', mon?" The troll leader inquired, groping Zulanji's rump once more.

She chewed her lip in anxious thought, "I can't be exiled... I have no skills.... no talents... I'd be a dead mon..." Zulanji continued to try and find a way out when Vol'jin sealed her fate, "Refuse and be exiled for the trouble ya caused me, ya are tryin' my patience young one."

Her eyes went wide with fright before beginning to water as she slumped to the floor. She spoke after a moment, finally voicing the words Vol'jin had longed for, " I will do as ya command, Masta Vol'jin...." The darkspear leader grinned broadly, his devious plan coming to fruition.

Vol'jin groaned softly and smiled as the small troll girl stroked his dark blue cock, sucking on the very tip of it, "Mmmmm, glad ta see ya aren't completely new ta dis kinda ting."

Zulanji had learned a few things from around the village. She worked her hand faster up and down his rigid shaft, running her tongue over the swollen head of the troll's dick.

"Mo' take mo' of it, slut." He half-growled, grabbing and pulling the red tresses of his current sextoy.

She gagged on Vol'jin's fuckstick as he pushed more of his 11 inch rod into her mouth, her hand falling uselessly to his thigh.

The strong troll began to thrust his hips forward, pushing slightly deeper as he picked up the pace. The young girls' hand trailed down Vol'jin's thigh only to tease the wet quivering lips of her snatch almost instinctively. Even though Zulanji had toyed with a few trolls around the village, she'd never felt like this before, she was confused but intrigued by it. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this, being used, but she couldn't get enough. She tried to match pace with his thrusts, enthusiastically sucking Vol'jin's manhood as she toyed with her pussy, plunging one of her thick trollish finger deeply into it over and over.

He chuckled, looking down at her; watching her breasts jiggle in her tight fitting purple top as he fucked her face all the while, the girl is playing with herself. Zulanji had closed her eyes, trying to get away from the confusion between her mind and body. "I don't want dis," she kept telling herself as her body protested with, " I need mo', dis feels so good." Vol'jin ceased his humping, letting the girl do what she seemed to enjoy. Her free hand moved to his shaft, moving up and down it as she twisted her wrist slowly. "Damn she be good at dis..." Vol'jin thought with a soft, pleasure filled groan as he edged closer to his climax. Realizing this, Zulanji tried working her tongue on the tender underside of his cock to quicken his release. Her ploy had worked and with a strained grunt, Vol'jin began to cum. He shot load after load into her mouth faster than she could swallow and as the troll removed his cock from her, the excess cum dribbled down her chin while she coughed.

"Did I pass?" She asked, eager to end this ordeal, only to have the hope dashed by Vol'jin's next words.

"The trial has yet begun."

The troll leader hefted Zulanji onto his shoulder with one hand and carried her to a table with maps strewn across it. Vol'jin shoved the maps off and lay the nervous girl onto the table, "Tell me, you be a virgin Zulanji?"

The question only added to her flustered demeanor as she sat up to rest her elbows on the table,

"Wh-... why should dat matter? Of course I am!"

He only grinned, positioning himself between her legs as he hiked up her long skirt,

"We will see girl."

She shot up and tried to shove his hands away.

"What you be doin'?! Stop it!" Zulanji demanded.

Vol'jin's laugh was deep and loud as he placed his hand on the small troll girls shoulder, pushing her down against the table as he tore her skirt away and began to tease her already soaked cavern. Zulanji bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to push the large troll leader off of her, involuntarily rising her hips to meet his hand.

"See? Even for all ya fight, we both know ya want it," he chuckled as he lightly squeezed her pearl between his fingers through her tiny undergarments. A small noise of pleasure mixed with quickly fading protest soon escaped her lips. It was followed with more sounds, moans of pleasure and tiny squeals of surprise as the tall troll man progressed form merely teasing her to fucking her with one of his large troll fingers. Zulanji was writhing beneath him, hands grasping the edges of the table as she was on the verge of her first of many orgasms. Her eyes flew open as she came, wave after wave of pleasure running through her veins as her azure skin glistened with sweat.

"I knew ya wanted it and now ya want more.." He laughed, taking his new found erection to hand and pushing the head into Zulanji's moist warm entrance. Her protests began anew only to die as he sank his meat fully into her.

"No, please no- Ahhhhhh.... Mmm.. yes...."

She clawed gently at his back as his arched form began to thrust into her, hilting himself every time, and every time it was met with a moan of ecstasy from Zulanji's lips as she looked down to see his cock rut into her, shining with her juices. The muscular troll's groans began to grow louder, more beastly as he humped her harder, the table rocking with every movement of his hips until suddenly he withdrew from the girl.

" Someting wrong, masta Vol'jin?" She asked, needing to know why her pleasure ended.

"Bend over da table, now." He said in a cold harsh voice.

Quickly she rose, almost frightened of the look in the Darkspear leader's eyes. She obliged him, bending over the table, presenting herself to him. Zulanji closed her eyes and grasped the edge on the table once more, unsure of what was going to happen.

She felt his piercing gaze once more, this time it was settled between her legs. Vol'jin grabbed her hips and grinned deviously, his eyes and skin tinting read as he yet again began to rut into her small body. He forced his way viciously into her still wet core, thrusting faster and harder, shaking the table with his berserk thrusts into the defenseless trolless. Zulanji's cries became more of pain than pleasure as the troll atop her continued his savage assault on her tight form, his nails digging into the flesh of her hips and ass.

"AH! Oh, Loa... Ungh" She began to grunt, trying to keep herself together as Vol'jin continued to punish her cunt, causing her azure mounds to bounce more and more with each stroke. Vol'jin kept his pace, pulling all but the tip of his cock out, only to shove it all back in, over and over, frantically as his berserk state took more control over him, and groaning each time. Her mouth fell open as another climax rocked her body, the troll leader still humping her fiercely. Zulanji's cries made their way back to low, lust filled moans of ecstasy.

"Yes masta Vol'jin, it feels so good!" She panted, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. He aided her in this by removing his manhood from her body, it was met with a pleasureful sound of disappointment from the girl before him.

Vol'jin planted his hand over Zulanji's shoulder, leaning close to her ear, as he grabbed his cock once more and whispered to the troll girl. "Finally, da true test is upon ya Zulanji. Ya will fight, ya must prove dat ya truly have ta strength of will, body, and mind ta be a member of da Darkspears." Zulanji turned to look to see what her master meant, only to have her mind fill with fear as she felt the tip of his massive cock at her untouched pucker.

"NO! Anyting but dat!" She screamed as she immediately tried to get away. She managed to get a few needed inches away from the larger troll, only to have her hips seized and pulled back to a hungry cock, it's tip yet again pressed snugly against her tiny star. Her eyes filled with panic, her heart pounding in her chest, she pushed away from the table and sent the troll leader stumbling. Zulanji made for the door only to be tripped and pounced on. Vol'jin laughed darkly,

"Ya gonna have ta do betta dan dat."

He pinned her roughly, her wrists in his grasp by her head. With a shift on his knees, her legs were parted and the Darskpear leader yet again nestled the tip of his mighty rod firmly against her asshole. Tears began to fill her eyes as she could no longer think straight, she clenched her small fists and continued to struggle in vain as Vol'jin hilted his cock yet again into her petite body.

"NO-AAHHHH!" She screamed, her voice echoing through the halls of the Darkspear Hold, continuing still to try and get away from the troll leader. Giving her no quarter, he continued to rut into her newly penetrated rosebud, thrust after thrust, driving his hips flush against her taut ass, and her own hips against the floor again and again. He was growling now, sinking deeper into her as he was into his berserker rage once more.

"There is only one ting ya can do ta escape, defeat me. Rise ta da powa expected from a Darkspear troll!" He demanded, his cock driving deeply into her bowels as she grunted, tears streaming down her face as she struggled to think through the pain,

"I got ta get away, I must.." Her train of thought was shattered as Vol'jin brought his hand down upon her ass, sending a loud slap echoing through the hall. Vol'jin's balls, heavy with his eager to escape seed smacked into her ravaged cunt over and over, soon Zulanji's tears dried and her grunts became light moans of pleasure. Her thoughts moved to the thick blue cock inside her bowels as she shifted her hips upward to meet Vol'jin's thrusts. At this he already knew the outcome to her test. There was nothing else to do but finish, and so he continued to fuck the troll girls' tight asshole, reaming into it again and again, hilting himself as deep as he could with every movement. His sack soon began to shrink, his seed moving upward as he edged closer to his climax. Zulanji began to moan and writhe under Vol'jin, lust overtaking her as he continued to plow into her cavern.

"Yes...ahh Loa It feels so good.. mmm.." The trolless continued, orgasms rushing through her body, her tits bouncing in her top.

With a final growl, Vol'jin forced his cock as deep as he could into the troll girl. Her eyes flew open as she gasped, his hot cum bursting forth and coating her walls. Load after load was being shot into her and even as he began to pull out yet another load leaked from his tip and onto her snatch to roll down her thigh.

Vol'jin rose and moved to find a rag to clean his cock with, he replaced his armor and walked back to the girls' breathless form.

"Rise Zulanji, and here my judgment..."

The small troll girl slowly tried to stand only to find her legs to wobble and give out beneath her. She looked expectantly up to the troll leader.

"Did I pass? Please tell me I passed...," she half sobbed before she looked ashamedly down to the ground.

"Ya were ta resist, ta fight me off and escape. Ya were supposed ta find da strength needed to be a Darkspear, but ya gave in to a lesser desire... and failed." Vol'jin seized the girls arm and picked her up. He called for a guard to come and bind her, then he was to take her to the barracks and let anyone who wanted to fuck her do so. Once the guards had finished with Zulanji, Vol'jin called all the village to the Hold and prepared a small escort group to take Zulanji, via boat, to the place of her exile.

The crowd was rambunctious and eagerly awaited their leader to announce the purpose of the meeting.

A young naked troll female with dark crimson hair and bright azure skin was marched to the stairs on the Darkspear Hold. Her skin and hair were covered with patches of dried cum and her hands bound behind her back. The crowd became loud with jeers and insults towards her,

"SLUT!"

"Look at da whore!"

"Wonder if I could have a go with dat one!"

The girl soon began to cry at the insults, feeling worse and worse about herself as they raged on. Soon after the girl was brought out, Vol'jin emerged from the hold and the crowd of trolls finally fell silent.

"Dis girl here be Zulanji, and she is not fit ta be one of us. She fell prey ta lesser desires and lacked the strength ta overcome dem. It is for dis reason, dat I have marked her a slut and exile her from da Darkspear tribe."

The crowd roared it's approval over their leaders' judgment and the jests and insults began anew as Zulanji's escort marched her from the steps of the hold and through the crowd.

They instantly began groping her, pulling her hair, molesting and insulting her. She tried to hide her face and escape the humiliation as she was taken to the boat that would be the tool of her exile. Finally, she made it through her harassment and was taken aboard the medium sized boat, she was tied still naked to the mast to be further humiliated, one of her escorts began fucking her abused rump, as the boat set sail for the sands of Tanaris.