River Fun

Story Info
Wife sacrafices herself to a group of outdoorsmen
2.2k words
4.1
125.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a perfect day. The late afternoon sun glimmered in the waves of the river. My wife, Susie, and I had just spent a long day on the Deshuttes River; putting in at eight o’clock that morning. We were both tired, but it was a good relaxing tired. I pushed on the oars of the raft to steer clear of some river debris while at the same time admiring the sexy view of my wife. Susie had spent most of the day in a bikini sun bathing on the bow of the raft, much to the pleasure of our fellow rafters and campers along the shoreline. Even now, with a white tank top pulled on to ward of the inevitable sunburn, Susie still garnered more than her share of attention.

It was getting late. This late into summer, the sun disappeared quickly over the edge of the canyon rim. I was just beginning to worry that most of the prime camp sites would already be occupied when Susie stood up in the bow of the raft, “That looks like a good spot, “ She pointed in the direction of a well shaded cleared space.

“This section of land is private,” I told her. “Its owned by a high-priced fishing club. It could cost almost ten thousand a year to be a member. At that expense, they become pretty particular about who stays on their land. I’ve been told that many of their members are pretty substantial marijuana growers. Usually they enforce their privacy with shot guns rather than words.” As if to illustrate, a few minutes later, we approached a small group of four men spaced strategically near the shoreline in hip boots and tackle vests.

I maneuvered the raft away from the anglers so as to not disturb their lines. With the sun reflecting off of the water it was hard to read the river. “Look out!” Susie shouted. “You’ve got a crag coming up.” I had been so concerned about the avoiding the fishing lines, that I completely missed the partially submerged limb that appeared in front of us. I pulled hard on both oars, hopping to dodge the trouble, but it was too late. The branch disappeared underneath our raft accompanied with a sickening ripping sound of sharp points scrapping the bottom of our raft. “That didn’t sound good,” Susie said. I pulled toward shore, hopping for the best but suspecting the worse. It was real easy to rip up the bottom of your boat on those stubborn, sharp branches. When I had nosed the raft near a clearing, Susie grabbed the bow line and jumped into the chest high water to help guide our landing.

“What do we do now?” She asked as I climbed out and together we pulled the raft onto the sandy shore.

“I’ve got a patch kit. Hopefully, the rip isn’t too bad and I can get the thing fixed,” I said while unloading our gear from the raft. Everything would have to be off the raft, so that I could flip it and begin patching the damage.

“It’s close to six now.” Susie said. “The sun is almost gone. Why don’t we camp here tonight?”

“I don’t want to risk any trouble with those guys up the river. I’ve heard that it can get pretty ugly.”

“Well, it can’t hurt to talk to them.” Susie smiled while slipping her bikini top out from underneath her white tank. The wet cloth clung transparently to her round breasts, bringing her nipples to sharp points. Susie definitely understood the art of persuasion. So, while I attended to the condition of our raft, Susie trudged back up stream to the fishermen.

In a short time, Susie reappered smiling. “It’s all set,” she said. “I made a deal with them. They will allow us to camp her tonight in exchange for me cooking and serving them dinner.”

I don’t know,” I said. “What do we know about these guys?”

“Oh, it will be ok. Besides what choice do we have?” Susie reasoned. I had to admit that she was right. With the raft turned over, a long gash was revealed on the right side of the hull. “How bad is it?” Susie asked.

“Not great,” I grunted.

“Can it be fixed?”

“Yeah, I think so.” I said, not wanting to admit to Susie or myself how bad the jagged incision truly was.

Susie stood over my shoulder staring at the raft for a few minutes. I knew her mind was working. “How about we try plan B,” she said finally. “They have an aluminum drift boat tied up at their camp. What if I provide a distraction while you get the boat. We can meet back here and be long gone before they even miss it.”

“That’s risky,” I said. “We couldn’t get too far in the dark. ‘Bout a mile and a half before we’d have to pull off the river to avoid running some serious water in the dark. And it won’t be fun and games if they do catch us.”

“Well, if you think you can repair our raft, we don’t have to worry about it.” Susie said matter of factly.

I thought for a moment. The raft was probably beyond my ability to repair.

“Are you sure you can distract them? If they see me stealing their boat, they will not hesitate to shoot me.

Susie smiled confidently, “Oh, I’m sure I can distract them.”

“Alright. Let’s do it then,” I said.

***

I let Susie lead the way back to the fishing camp, allowing her about a hundred yards of space in case they checked to see if she was alone. When I finally reached the camp, I carefully selected a vantage point from which I could keep an eye on Susie, but would also have easy access to the drift boat. It did not take a genius to understand why Susie had been so confident. The four men, who were all in their late twenties or early thirties, must have been on the river for a while, as they could not keep their eyes off Susie’s every movement. In fact, while she put the finishing touches on cooked fish, they arranged their camp chairs around her without even attempting to hide their lustfulness. Susie took full advantage by routinely bending over at the waist to check the fish so as to provide an excellent view of her tight round ass. The guy who appeared to be the leader of the group hovered around Susie, offering his help in cooking the fish while obtaining a full view down the plunging neckline of her tank top. The two youngest members of the group, had to be brothers by the similarities of their appearance. Both had closely cropped dark hair and were shirtless revealing their well defined torsos. The last member of the group was a pretty boy with carefully coiffed blond hair, seemed intent on getting Susie drunk as he faithfully kept her glass of wine topped off through the evening. It was not long after dinner was served that Susie began putting her feminine wiles to use.

“Hey, is that a shower?” Susie asked, pointing toward sun shower which was partially obscured by some trees away from the waterside of camp. She was playing dumb because it was the same type as we had ourselves.

“Yup, it’s called a sun shower,” explained the leader. “You fill that bag up with water and leave it out in the sun and by evening, you’ve got a warm shower.

“Do you mind if I take a quick shower?” Susie asked innocently. “We’ve been on the river for a few days. I’d love just to rinse myself off.”

“Sure,” the leader said as the others nodded their heads in agreement. “We can string some towels up for your privacy,” he said as he started to get up.

“Oh don’t bother with that,” Susie stopped him. “You guys just finish your dinner. I’ll be out of the way over there, and besides I’m sure it’s not like you haven’t seen a naked woman before,” she teased. With that, Susie turned and walked to the shower, pulling her tank off along the way giving them an eyeful of her deeply tanned back. It was all the group of men could do not to fall out of their chairs as the strained to catch a glimpse of the show without seeming outright blatant.

“Could one of you bring me some soap,” Susie called. One of the bare chested brothers jumped up immediately, barely beating out the pretty boy. I carefully repositioned myself so that I had a better view of the shower area. The young hulk reached the shower and shyly held the soap out for Susie to grasp. Now, to my mixture of jealousy and arousal, Susie’s plan for distraction began to unfold. Grabbing Hulk by the wrist, Susie pulled him into the shower with her and then forced his soapy hand to her breasts. He was not necessarily a quick study, nonetheless it didn’t take long for our dimwitted friend to get the idea as he began lathering Susie’s breasts with both hands. Susie then turned around and stripped off her bikini bottoms, in so doing she pressed her ass against the stretched nylon of his swim suit. Grabbing his hands, Susie pulled them to her breasts again as her ass continued to grind against his swollen member.

It wasn’t long before the rest of the camp began to wonder what had happened. Pretty Boy’s jealously quickly got the best of him as he left the circle of chairs to investigate. When he got back to the shower, he found Susie on her knees deep throating the Hulk’s stiff rod.

“Hey, you guys!” He called back to rest of the group, while quickly slipping his pants off his feet. “Get over here!” The rest of the group nearly fell out of their chairs racing back to the shower area leaving the shoreline where the driftboat was moored completely unoccupied. But it was not yet dark enough for me to slip away completely unnoticed. If one of them were to look back, I would have been an easy target. No, Susie had to buy about ten more minutes of time. From what I could see, that wasn’t going to be a problem.

Susie, who had regained her feet, was now enmeshed in a tangled web of groping hands and engorged cocks. In the dimming light it was hard to see exactly who was stroking what as all five seemed to have abandoned themselves to the passion of the moment. I could tell that Susie had was paying particular attention to the Pretty Boy’s mammoth organ as she slowly stroked his length. Her hand barely fit around the its width and as she gripped it at it’s base, a full seven inches had to still been visible.

Suddenly all of the action stopped as the water in the sun shower must have run out. Susie red the situation quickly and pulled the group to a table still further removed from the water’s edge. I knew she had given me my opportunity to escape with the drift boat, but I stayed rooted in my spot.

Susie got down on her knees and began taking each guys cock in her mouth. At one time, she even was able to work both the Hulk and Baby Hulk into her mouth at once. With another pang of jealously, I noticed that she had saved Pretty Boy for last as I could tell she savored the challenge of working his monstrous cock as deep into her mouth as possible. Slowly her mouthed inched along the shaft of his penis, fighting against the urge to gag, until eventually lips brushed against his light patch of pubic air.

Next Susie stood up and instructed the leader of the group to assume a position on his back on the table. Susie then carefully climbed on top of him and slowly inserted his dick into her pussy. One of the hulk’s moved in front of her and she took his cock in her mouth, not pausing in rhythmic slide up and down and the penis buried deep in her cunt. With her ass up in the air, the Pretty Boy positioned himself behind her and began to slowly fit his cock into the tight opening of her but. Her eyes closed as the muscles of her rectum stretched to fit him all the way in. With her left hand she reached out and began stroking the other hulk’s meat so as to not leave him out of the action. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing as my wife was taking it from all four guys at once.

I had to pull myself away and get to the boat. Quickly, I untied the ropes and pushed the boat out into the water. I reached camp and had all of our gear packed when Susie came bounding out of the trees. I will never forget the glow on her face as she smiled smugly and said, “See, I told you I’d be able to distract them.”