River Ride

Story Info
Motorcyclist meets others to skinny dip and more.
4.2k words
4.33
36.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is set after the events of Milky MILF including recollections of events from years before that.].

After a small group dinner, the six of us moved our drinks poolside and our chatter scattered randomly. The booze loosened lips and maybe too much was said... I tried to drag the talk to more G rated stories, but that didn't last long.

"Lou and I had a weekly ritual. With up to two other riders, we'd ride carefully thru three towns before we got to our favorite motorcycle road. Until we reached the nudist colony at the foot of a mountain, we usually stayed under 30 mph. The entrance to the colony was the last crossroad for 30 miles of well-maintained race... uhh blacktop. We instantly went to eighty mph, average. When I had a chance to check my speed on the longer straights, my Honda 750F calmly read more than 100 mph.

"Hard braking quickly followed each burst of speed. The always sharp bends demanded slow speeds, OR extreme leaning on a 1x3" bit of sidewall and advanced high speed handling tricks. I knew we were in the zone when my screeching, fiery foot pegs began screaming well before we reached the peak of the turn and kept rattling my foot until I hit the throttle again at the apex. The adrenalin rush of survival is amazing! We have had some close calls. My bike saved me twice. But that's another story...

"At the top of the mountain, we had a choice of two roads back down. Before choosing, we'd often park our bikes among the hundred others angled lazily in the dirt lot for the biker's greasy spoon, Alice's Restaurant. Not the original I'm afraid, though it really did have a hole in the outside wall. The food was all cooked in the same pool of grease, yet incredibly tasty. The small crowded tables were conducive to casual conversations with total strangers. Among them were always several biker chicks. Some rode alone and openly flirted. Sometimes that lead to casual sex hitchhiking on the residual tail fin of endorphins. Oops, maybe I should stop here before I say too much?"

"Oh hell no. Is that where you're going with this, a sex story?"

"I didn't intend to, but I can't hold a thought with all this hard liquor in me. Anyway, nearly thirty miles down the mountain road to a major beach and a small nude beach, there were some crossroads. We had to get down to sane speeds there and had an additional motivation. In a front yard just past the second crossroad, a beautiful young blonde with huge tits was always laying out topless... at times fully nude. She sometimes pretended not to notice us roar past, but often sat up and waved to us. Very distracting!

"Ya know, Lou, YOU ought to be telling the rest of this story. Especially if you haven't told it to your wife yet. Wouldn't you rather hear it from him directly, Bev?"

"You're doing fine, Al. But I don't know where you're going either. Could this be the story about his river encounter? The one he told me about last week? I don't mind sharing it with some drunk friends, as long as I don't have to confess anything tonight!"

"OK. We continued our wild weekend rides until Lou's wife asked him to stop for their kids' sake. Lou often took long rides alone, especially to small lakes and bucolic pools where he could skinny dip. He often ran into some surprised people who expected to be alone. I'll try to paraphrase one of the stories he told us. Bev enjoyed hearing of his sex exploits and admitted she would get off on them. Yet, as she just showed, she rarely shares her sex tales. I KNOW she has some hot stories to share too! They'd agreed they could openly fuck others and would share the details to arouse the other. The only conditions were that the new partners had to be safe, not a threat to their family and each had to be honestly open about the encounter. They didn't share details if the other didn't want to hear them. Have I got all that right so far?"

"Yup. Keep going. We'll chime in if you screw it up. I want to hear how much you remember and I hope it arouses Beverly... AGAIN!"

"Me too. During one lazy ride, he'd recently stopped mid day at a river. He parked his bike behind a tree and walked twenty feet toward a clearing at the edge of the river. There he saw a couple in an animated discussion. Unknown to him at that time, fifty feet ahead of where he parked was a gap in the dense trees. It presented a clear view of the clearing and the river to all who drove by. As he approached the river, he heard that the guy was trying to convince his girlfriend to skinny dip within sight of the road. She seemed about to concede when they saw Lou approach. Since he was comfortable talking to strangers anywhere or time, he easily joined the discussion."

"Don't mind me, but if you prefer I'll go down the river a way. I was planning a naked swim also and I'm OK with doing it here with you."

"Lou said he hoped to challenge them into joining him so he removed his riding jacket and shirt, stripping to the waist, to encourage them. Little did he know what surprise was in store for him. Every day includes two hours of fitness exercises or jogging no matter what he was doing or his work demands. Obviously very fit with broad muscular shoulders, back, pecs, arms and abs, his tapered waist was very attractive to women. Most men envied his body and his pale blond hair. Though a little weatherbeaten, his face was pleasingly rugged and his often puerile smile worked for him.

"The average looking woman, Jill, locked onto his torso and stared silently. Her boyfriend bumped her and pressed her to go for it and let Lou join them for the extra thrill of stripping with a stranger. Jill had told him she wanted to expand her shy horizon and Jim was doing it. You can judge for yourself how much of that was a ploy."

"He's agreed to get naked with us. You're already flushed and obviously, you want to see him naked. I'm willing to let him play with us, but I'd rather you don't fuck him. If you agree to that, then why not?"

"Still stuck on Lou's pecs, Jill finally agreed with a simple and wide-eyed "uh huh. Mmm sure." She pulled off her shirt, revealing very big tits barely confined in her lacy bra. Lou and Jim could clearly see Jill's hardening nipples thru the translucent cups. Jim was already down to his underwear and showed his well-toned body that almost rivaled Lou's, and a big tenting dick shuddering to get loose. Them's Lou's words!

"Lou lost his boots and peeled his tight jeans over his ankles. As he lifted each foot, Jim and Jill gawked at the huge bulge in his Speedo. Jill struggled out of her extremely tight jeans revealing an appropriately small waist and very firm and shapely legs. The couple was in their mid thirties and apparently not really too shy either. Their casual stripping in the sparse woods just feet off the road convinced Lou he could ask normally uncouth questions like, "Jill, you're a looker. What are your stats, if you don't mind?"

"Staring at his bulge, she sputtered "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." Lou had to wonder, was she flirting -with her husband next to her? Were they swingers or what? From this point, modesty was a long forgotten concept. He did like the look of her curves, her curly red locks and her demeanor. Despite her initial average looks, her oval, olive face with green eyes, pert nose and toothy grin were surprisingly appealing."

"Go ahead, Jill. Tell him. In case you wondered about me, at full mast my dick is nine+ inches long and four inches behind the head. It's a hard fit in her mouth, but nice and tight in her pussy."

"Jim! Let's not get out the peter meter. You definitely have reason to brag, and I love your massive cock so relax. Lou's doesn't seem to be lacking either. My 'cock' is nearly an inch when hard, not that I expect you'll see it. I'm a tight 37DD, 26, 39; I think my tits are too big and hope to trim and raise them one day. Stand back, the girls are getting free!"

"With that, Jill dropped her bra. Those sizable tits did droop greatly, yet their even roundness and huge aureolas contrasted appealingly with her small hardening nipples."

"My cock is about the same size as yours, Jim. Jill, I hope you'll let me see yours when hard and soft. I'm not asking for any more than that, but I'll happily oblige your wishes. Well, guys, should we just rip our underwear off, or should we savor a slow strip. I'm good either way."

"I was just going to jump in like this and maybe strip them off underwater, but there's no sense getting them wet. I'd like to see you guys slowly peel my panty off and watch your cocks jump for me. I never tire of seeing how much I can still affect men. So, Jim, you first, then me, then I hope we'll see Lou's huge cock at full mast."

"Lou wondered why she wanted him to go last. It was part of the surprise he had coming."

"Fine by me honey. You know I loved it when you got naked for another guy while I watched, so my Johnson should be fearsome soon."

"In the sun-drenched knoll, he rolled the back of his underwear under his ass and held up his hands. After briefly mooning the others, he pulled the front into, then past his pelt only stopping when he could wave two inches of swollen, exposed meat at them."

"See why it can be a problem for her? Yet we both love this monster."

"It seemed odd that he took such pains to point out his cock and guide Lou to study it. They barely noticed a car full of teens slow to check what the people at the river were doing in their underwear. Jill's big, bared, bouncing tits were hard to miss. The three had no idea this was their third pass, having seen some tantalizing activity just minutes ago.

"Jim struggled to pull the shorts past his rigid cock, but couldn't flex it down enough. He reached into his shorts and swung it over the waistband, still hidden by his palm."

"My woman wanted to see it bounce out, so watch it jump when I free it."

"Again forcing focus on his stiff cock! He pulled the shorts down, let go of his turgid pecker and simultaneously stood up. The combined move let his cock hit his navel, then bounce to horizontal. He made sure it jiggled more as he kicked his shorts off his feet. Lou wondered if Jim's show was for him or Jill."

"Hey Al, I don't remember being so descriptive when I told you about this. Not complaining, I should have expected it from a writer. I see Bev is already enjoying hearing this again. She's not shy either, so maybe she'll let us watch her keep pulling her stiff nipples without her top. Keep it up and she'll be the first to get naked and finger herself. How bouts it honey? No answer? OK, back to MY story."

"Oh honey, I love it. And I like watching you strip for other women. Depending on my mood, I like watching them kiss you, kiss your cock, blow you, fuck your ass and you. Their gasp when they see your monster burst out is always fun too. Hmm, I guess it's my turn."

"With that, she rolled her small navy blue bikini over her ultra smooth, tiny, olive ass, just three inches down her ass crack."

"You like seeing my crack slowly grow, don't you?"

"Both guys grunted yes. Shaking her hips slowly, Jill rolled the front halfway into her long, curly, rust-colored pubes and licked her lips as she watched two cocks throb. She turned her ass to the men and slowly mooned them for several long seconds- full moon. When she pulled the rear of the panty well below her cheeks, the cool air confirmed her wish to expose her steaming, soaked snatch to the men. Knees together, her pussy lips took on the lusty bearded clam look. Then she turned to face them and pulled the underwear just below her clit.

"Jim, do you mind if I let our new friend get a closeup look at my little dick and maybe touch it while you watch?"

"Jim, now naked, bounced over to Lou and agreed. Jill, holding her bikini waist an inch below her trembling, but still small clit and showing off a puffy and gaping cleft, moved within a foot of Lou's face. When she SNAP extended her pussy at him, THREE dicks twitched! Lou reached out, double checked with Jim who was rubbing his cock, and gently circled Jill's thick clit. She moaned gutturally, and Lou pinched her slippery crimson-furred lip as he slid his thumb under her clit and invaded her defiant cunt. He pushed it to the hilt into her hot box, pressed her clit, squeezed his aching cock and watched Jill bite her lower lip and throw her head back, eyes closed. When he started pumping with his thumb, Jill, knees buckling, unknowingly granted his wish to see her swollen dick.

"Unheard and unseen, the teens' car silently coasted to a stop where they could clearly watch the bawdy action. With just a little more nerve, the two guys and three girls would have asked to join the play and probably been accepted. Three of them had crept closer and hid behind some trees for a better view. The boys were squeezing their hardened dicks in their pants while the girl slid her hand under her shirt and twisted her bare nipple.

"All three in the sun were aroused so there were no objections when Lou pulled Jill closer, slid his hand over her tiny, round ass and nudged her undies lower. Jim joined him by pulling down her right side as Lou pulled down her left. By reflex, she kicked the bikini several feet toward the road, and planted her foot an exaggerated three feet from the other. Jim stroked her ass as he nudged her closer to Lou. She jutted out her sopping snatch. Lou slipped a finger inside her steamy box and with his other hand he pinched her clit and her whole body trembled. Jim caught her as she fell over, Lou's finger still in her puss. As they caught her, Lou noticed the teens gawking. "Hey, Jim, there are several teens watching us. I can chase them off..."

"No, let them watch. We're nouveau exhibitionists and it seems you like showing off too. So let them watch us and enjoy it!"

"As if in slow motion, Jill's gigantic tits seemed to move two feet up her chest. They hit her nose before rebounding back down two feet. Both men caught a tit each and cushioned further bounces as Jill, smirking lewdly, stealthily stared at the teens watching her. Lou pet and traced over her surprisingly firm mammary and stiff nipple."

"Help yourself, Lou. They have an extra sweet musky taste I love. We're both disease free, so if you are too, you can eat her. Maybe I'll let you fuck her too, if you ever lose the underwear. Especially if those kids are still here."

"The men put down a layer of clothes for Jill to lie on, then rolled up their jeans under her ass. Her puffy mons tilted toward her navel even before she raised her knees for her lovers. Lou agreed that her nipples were unusually sweet and that just augmented the heady smell and taste of her musk. He commented that her small nipples felt very different from his wife's tall ones. Jim was happy to watch his wife being loved as long as he felt she was safe. He kissed her passionately. Jill reached into Lou's shorts and squeezed his bare cock."

Five heads turned to Bev to check if she were willing to show us how tall and hard her nipples were. She had her eyes closed, but her hands still inside her halter top. Barely suppressed moans escaped her gaping mouth. She resisted showing her tits to our newest friends.

"Lou slid his tongue from a nipple directly to Jill's navel and on down into her hirsute mons. He pulled some of her rich fur up to coax her clit out from its dense hood and licked around her little man. When he pulled her labial hair to open her aromatic pussy she shuddered and moaned. The moan was echoed from near the road. Lou licked the moisture off her outer lips, moved deeper into the cleft to suck the inner lips. They began to darken and swell, changing their texture as they did. The wonderful scent and taste made Lou groan. Knowing how tasty she was, Jim smiled. Several cars roared by just twenty feet away.

"Gently pulling the inner lips open released a warm puff of fragrant, compelling air. After a brief pause to smell her rose, Lou rolled his tongue and plunged it like a tiny cock into her eager pussy. Her breathing became louder, deeper and irregular. As she squirmed, he quickly pushed two fingers alongside his tongue. The suddenness made her gasp, clench his fingers within and squeeze her clit causing a loud shuddering climax.

"Three suppressed groans came from the road. Ignored by the lovers, the five novice teens were mesmerized. They masturbated openly though it was their first time riding together. Hands wandered there too, both girls were half naked on the road shoulder. They bit their own nipples and fingered themselves. The guys had cocks in hand, all setting up a much closer bond than they expected. This encounter would change several lives and give them the courage to meet privately many times in a circle jerk that included the two girls. But this story isn't about them.

"When Jill's eyes cleared up, she insisted Lou keep his promise and show them his cock. He stepped closer to her and let her and Jim pull off his shorts. His rigid rod sprang up boldly. While peeling the tight shorts off him, Jim ran his hand from the front center of Lou's underwear and firmly over Lou's dick. Lou said he wasn't sure how to react to the surprise grip and decided that if Jill could handle his dick, Jim could too. Jim noticed the surrender and squeezed Lou's dick more openly. Once the underwear was stripped, he fondled Lou's big balls before pulling him to his wife by his throbbing dick.

"Jim jerked Lou's dick a few more times as he positioned him between Jill's legs. Before letting go, Jim wiped Lou's Cowper's onto a finger and blatantly sucked it clean. He winked at Lou, jerked him a few more strokes then asked "Do you mind if I clean this up before I give you my wife's pussy?" Before Lou could answer, he aggressively wrapped his tongue around Lou's stiff rod and sucked it into his skillful mouth. SURPRISE! Lou grunted and could not admit how much he enjoyed this strange mouth on his shaft. Jim quickly unmouthed Lou's tool, then gently tugged it toward Jill. Lou grabbed a condom from his jeans and Jim rolled it on him."

"Fuck her Lou. Fuck her now! Hard! For us and the peepers watching us."

"Jim rubbed Lou's cock along his wife's swollen, discolored gash before Lou took over. Startled by Jim's eagerness, her cunt clenched tightly. Though her lips were unusually large, her pussy hole looked very small. So it was that his swollen cock head would not enter her pining pussy. It was clutched so tightly, a pencil would scarcely fit."

"I'm not sure she wants me. How about you distract her, Jim? Put your dick in her mouth while I try to relax her from this end."

"He soaked his pinky in saliva, lightly pinched her clit with thumb and index while applying gentle pressure in her vestibule with the remaining fingers. Her attention drifted to the big, warm dick in her mouth while her hand cupped Jim's sac. Before long, Lou felt her pc muscles relax. Her dark sphincter loosened and finally, her tiny, sealed vault eased open. He continued his gentle pussy massage until he felt the slippery moistness that betrayed her arousal and surrender. Her lips were soon thoroughly coated and her stubborn snatch granted his pinky its sweet passage. The rigid digit pressed deeper inside and she gasped around Jim's dick.

"Once loosened, her pussy allowed Lou's middle finger inside to explore her plushly textured sidewalls. Soon, going slower than he ever had, he added his index finger. Finally he could rotate those fingers to search for her G. His exploration brought a flood of juices and wildly thrusting hips. Her G swelled coarsely and Lou knew she was ready. He lubed his cock head with her overflowing wetness and gently pressed it against her labia. After a brief spasm, her plush labia parted for him and pulled him deep inside her. It was as hot as any snatch he'd ever visited and felt like a hand was in her tunnel with a death grip on his cock.

12