River Walk Exposure

Story Info
Pet takes a trip with her Master.
2.1k words
4.42
15.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived here in the Alamo City last night. Our Jetblue flight was on time into the Austin airport and we had a very nice, leisurely drive down to San Antonio. We are never in too much of a rush unless we have to be...sometimes the journey is as important as the destination. You know the saying about stopping to smell the roses along the way... life goes by fast enough as it is without rushing it.

I wake up to the sunlight creeping in around the room darkening curtains not quite ready to wake up fully. I move slowly so I can snuggle into you more without waking you. The memories of last nights play time flood my mind as I feel the remnants of the sweet soreness on my ass; I know that you must have left marks on me. You like to do that especially if we are going to be around a lot of people even though they can't see them we both know that they are there...marking me as Yours.

We did get a chance to do a bit of sightseeing before we settled in for the night. You were my sexy tour guide showing me around since you've been here many times before and knew just where to take me. Our hotel is on the River Walk surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants. We strolled up and down the river with you holding my hand and whispering in my ear along the way, pausing a few times to kiss me along the riverbanks up against the stone walls. It's quite a romantic place to be at night and the weather here is perfect. We found a nice place to have dinner that you had been to before and then headed back to our hotel.

I snuggle back into you more feeling your warmth, still not wanting to wake up but I know what I must do...my standing rule for the morning. It's ok though any time I can wrap my lips and mouth around your cock is always a good thing. It's never been a chore more like a pleasure, a pleasure for us both. You're not quite awake yet but I feel your cock stirring against my ass since we're lying so close together.

I move carefully to start my descent down towards your cock to service you but before I even have the chance to move too far you wake up your arms searching for me in your still sleepy fog. You find me, wrapping them around me and pulling me close to you to give me a kiss first soft and sweet and then much more demanding, making my cunt wet instantly.

"Mornin' My sweet pet. Mmm, such nice way to start the day."

You kiss me passionately but sweetly again.

"Yes, Sir ,it is I love kissing and being kissed by you. But you know that I have a mission this morning. Well it's my every morning mission per You ,Sir."

"My pet, yes, I know but I'd rather kiss you for awhile before you suck my cock."

You giggle and tell me that it will still be there when you're finished kissing me. We do love our time just being like this enjoying each other. I know that this will be a very crazy weekend before it's all over with your long days and busy schedule. I'm just glad that I'm here with you on this trip to take care of you and be there for you when you want me. It doesn't matter to me my submission to you is 24/7, and I'm glad to serve you any way that I can whenever it is. I love to stay up even into the early morning hours and wait for you to come back to me so I can greet you and welcome you home with whatever my Sir desires.

You get your fill of my mouth and kissing me and gently guide me down as you roll on to your back pushing towards your now rock hard cock. Your hands entangled in my hair controlling my movement, my mouth is almost forced to take you all at once. That's ok though, I have been practicing to deep throat your cock for some time now and you make sure of it. You are like that with all of my lessons that you want to teach me, practicing over and over until I have it down.

I take you all at once surprising myself even your cock all the way in my throat and even though I'm focused on doing my best for you I hear your moans of pleasure...enjoying the feelings of your cock encased in my wet mouth...my tongue swirling around it. I'm starting to get into it not that I don't love your cock but your sounds are getting me hot and urging me on. I lick and suck, my fingers moving to cradle your balls playing with them gently but knowing that you will cum soon.

My mouth leaves your cock and I lick downwards but my hand stays on your cock gently stroking it while my mouth and tongue bathe your balls one at a time. I don't think that you can take much more so my mouth moves back to take your cock again but I also use my hand stroking and sucking at the same time. I hear you moan as your sweet cum floods my mouth, I swallow it down I'm so hungry for it.

I crawl back up your body licking and kissing my way up when I reach your mouth we kiss deeply. It's a pretty intimate experience when you've gone down on your lover and then kiss Him while still tasting Him in your mouth.

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me have your cum."

"Mmmm, My dirty little cock sucking whore, damn you're so good at that. Now it's your turn My sweet slut, out on the balcony, now."

You've caught me off guard not the first time either. I don't think that I will ever get used to it, I don't think that I'm supposed to. You're just keeping me off balance and on my toes. I scramble off the bed not wanting to hesitate and get myself in trouble for now doing what you asked right away. I'm not sure of myself, but you know best. Our hotel room is on the 10th floor and the balcony faces the River Walk. I'm glad that I am high enough so the people on the ground can't see me standing naked out on the balcony but then I realize the buildings across the river have a

perfect view of my slutty naked ass.

You come out behind me. The morning air is chilly causing my nipples to harden in the breeze.

"Hands on the railing pet."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

I do as you say and soon both my wrists are tied to the railing; I'm not going anywhere now. You turn and leave me there. I start to panic just a bit knowing that people could see me. You approach me again your hands caressing my body as they follow my curves; you nibble on my neck and ear getting me so much hotter. Your thumbs find my nipples and begin to pinch and pull them making me squirm back into you. You begin to whisper sexy things in my ear.

"Look at you, My dirty little whore out here naked tied to the balcony for everyone to see."

"Yes Sir, I'm a dirty little whore."

Your finger reaches between my legs feeling my wetness.

"And you're a wet little slut, too."

"You like being out here don't you? Showing the world what a filthy little slutty whore you are. I know that you do, your cunt is soaked."

"Yes, Sir, I'm a filthy little slutty whore. Your filthy little slutty whore."

"Yes, you are My slut, now about that reward. Your ass looks cold I think that it needs warming up."

I love when you talk to me like that, dirty. Your words speak to me deep down in my soul confirming what I already have known for some time. I'm a whore, a slut. I crave to be taken and used; I crave Your cock and will do almost anything to get it in one of my willing holes. It doesn't matter to me anymore which one. I ache for Your cock anywhere filling me up and rightfully taking what is Yours over and over, claiming me more and more each time.

I feel the first blow land on my ass as the tails of Your favorite flogger spread out. I moan in pleasure and offer my ass to you wanting more. More flogger strikes land and I stick my ass out even more and begin to move with it. With each strike of the tails the heat radiates through out my body, my cunt getting even wetter. I love this flogger more thuddy than painful, like a nice warm massage all over. You concentrate on my back and ass hitting my upper thighs a few times the tails wrapping around so they brush against my soaked cunt.

My ass is already a bit sore from your spanking last night I guess I will have lovely flogger marks on me today as well. I love wearing Your marks...makes me feel so owned. I still move with the flogger wanting more and more, begging you with my ass, teasing you with it.

"My, my you are a wanton little slut this morning aren't you? Trying to fuck My flogger, I know what you need slut."

I hear something drop to the ground and the air behind and around me disturbed. I know that you are approaching me. I feel your body heat as your fingers dig into my hips as you grab me impaling me on Your cock in one smooth thrust. We both moan in pleasure it feels soooo good. I think that we are both more than a little turned on knowing that we could be seen fucking on the balcony. You show my cunt no mercy pounding into me over and over; my fingers grip the railing tighter as you fuck me harder. I think that we've turned into a couple of wild animals both of us moaning, snarling and growling in pleasure. It just feels so damn good.

Just as I think that the pleasure couldn't possibly feel any better, your fingers find their way to my swollen clit and start to pinch and pull it. I moan in pleasure loudly then begin to pant and whimper as you stroke my clit. I don't know much longer I can last, Your cock pounding my cunt, your gifted fingers working their magic on my clit. I moan and pant trying to catch my breath just long enough to ask you permission to cum. But before I can, you whisper in my ear.

"Cum for me, My pet. Cum now."

My body shudders as my orgasm rushes through my body; you grab my hips tighter holding me close to you as my hips buck back into you. Your cock is still buried deep inside me. I feel your strong grip not letting even move one inch as you moan and cum. We are both out of breath and just a bit worn out from that rather heated play. But it was such a rush.

You untie my wrists massaging the places where the ropes were for a few moments. Your hands so gentle on me now, the look in Your eyes and Your smile tell me all that I need to know. You don't even have to say a word if you don't want to but I still love hearing it.

"Such a good girl I have."

You take me in Your arms and kiss me gently telling me again what a good pet I am and how pleased you are. I love the feeling and warmth of being in Your arms, no matter where we are I am always safe and secure.

"Thank you Sir. I love knowing that you're pleased. Oh and may I say...that was awesome."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it as well My sexy girl, I know that I did. Now I think that we should get in the shower so we can go get some breakfast. I don't know about you but I'm realllllly hungry."

"Great idea Sir, I could use some food. But who says we have to go anywhere, ummmm room service? We should probably get something more substantial as well but I'm thinking strawberries and whipped cream to start with."

"And that's one of the reasons that I picked you for My pet, I love the way that you think."

We kiss sweetly but passionately before we leave the balcony so you can order breakfast.