Riverside Police Department

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, turn around so daddy can put your collar on, sweetie." Michelle silently turned away from him and lifted her hair so he could lock the steel collar around her neck. Then he handed Candy a padlock and told her to lock her left ankle to Michelle's right one. Then he had her repeat the process with their wrists. "One more thing to add," he said as he locked a short chain, about two feet long, from the front of Candy's collar to the front of Michelle's. "Now, me and the missus are going out. When I get back I expect the whole first floor of my house to be clean."

"Yes Sir," they replied in unison. With that, Chief Beavers called his wife downstairs and after handcuffing her hands behind her back, led her out to the garage.

Walking was difficult enough with both girls wearing six-inch platforms, much less while cuffed to each other. After several stumbles and a couple of falls, they managed to get a rhythm. Actually getting anything done took some more practice. Several hours later, Candy and Michelle plopped on the couch exhausted.

Half-an-hour later, Chief Beavers and Misti returned home. He released her still cuffed hands and sent her upstairs. After inspecting their work, he pronounced their punishment over, but told them that he wouldn't release them until morning.

After a brief conversation, the chained girls decided to sleep in Michelle's bed, since it was bigger. It took some time to get undressed while cuffed together. Finally they were both left only in their panties and cuffs. Candy had some trouble getting to sleep; she was used to playing with her vibe before sleeping. She had also recently developed the habit of sleeping with her hands cuffed behind her back. That was one reason why she liked the wide cuffs; they didn't cut off the circulation in her hands like regular handcuffs. Michelle seemed to be fidgeting to, which made Candy fidget more. Eventually, they both drifted off to sleep.

Candy awoke with several fingers in her pussy. Looking down, she was mortified to see that it was her left hand, which was cuffed to Michelle. She quickly jerked it away, which awoke Michelle. After using the bathroom, which was an adventure in itself, and dressed, Candy in her required maid's uniform, Michelle in an easy to slip-on micro-dress, they went to find Chief Beavers so he could release them.

Candy was released; Michelle however, had her wrists locked behind her back. He told her, "Your momma'll let you go when she finishes her chores."

Candy got dressed, making sure to put on the wider wrist cuffs and collar that were part of her work uniform, as well as her silver ankle boots. She caught the bus and headed for work. Chief Beavers, being the Chief, usually strolled in around nine or so. Candy, on the other hand, along with the other first shift office girls, came in at eight sharp.

In briefing, Candy was informed that she would be accompanying Officer Johnson to Riverside high school to teach a rape prevention class. She had some questions about some of the new techniques that they would be teaching, so she went to Chief Beavers when he came in.

"Sir, Officers Johnson and I are teaching a rape prevention class at Riverside High School today." He nodded, and she continued. "I'm not so sure about this . . . new technique. Is this really what we should be teaching a bunch of high school students?"

"Candy, this rape prevention technique is virtually foolproof. They've been teaching it at Riverside Women's University for several months now, and rapes have practically disappeared. Don't you want these girls to learn the best way to prevent rape?"

"Yes Sir, I guess so," she replied softly.

"Good, now run along and see if Officer Johnson needs any help getting ready."

Candy checked in with Officer Johnson, who said that everything was taken care of, and that Wendi and Naomi had helped him out. He grinned when he mentioned Wendi and Naomi. Damn, those bitches got to him before I could, Candy thought. I'll just have to try harder, she added mentally.

Candy pulled out a pair of her handcuffs and let them dangle provocatively from one finger. "Well, I could use some help with my problem, Officer Johnson." Smiling, he led her to an interrogation room, only to find Naomi, along with Tabitha and Jenny already naked, in a tangle on the floor. Candy thought it would be fun to join in, but before she could suggest it, Officer Johnson shushed her and closed the door. Then he led her to the medical clinic. There they found one of the medical cells unoccupied. Officer Johnson cuffed her hands behind her and they went in.

Sometime later, they came out, Candy leaning against him as they walked. Candy glanced into the exam room, and saw that the doctor had someone on the exam table. Eying the white boots on her feet, and the shiny white uniform on the floor, she deduced that it was one of the nurses. I hope he helps her with her problem as much as Officer Johnson helped me with mine, Candy thought as they walked out.

Officer Johnson and Candy arrived and Riverside High School that afternoon and began setting up in the gym, where the presentation was taking place. Today the class was for the seniors, all of whom were eighteen, came in soon after everything was set up.

Candy noticed that the school's uniform, a long time tradition at RHS had been modified. It was still red and gray, the school's colors, but the plaid skirts the girls wore were all about mid-thigh, which was several inches shorter than Candy remembered. All the girls still wore the light gray button-up blouse, but with several buttons undone. Some even had it tied in a knot under their breasts. Candy saw quite a few bras, as the preferred color seemed to be red.

Most of the stockings were grey; though some of the girls seemed to prefer red. They all had a bow tied at the top of the stockings. The red stockings had a grey bow, and the grey stockings had a red bow. Candy also caught sight of quite a few garters. Black Mary Jane's were still the required shoe for the girls at RHS, but all the ones Candy saw had at least 4 inches of heel on them.

If all that wasn't enough, virtually every girl that Candy saw had some type of collar around their neck. A lot of the girls were also wearing matching wristbands, though some preferred bangle bracelets, once again keeping the silver/grey and red color scheme. Most of the collars were red leather, but Candy caught some that were made of metal. Most of the girls that had on the metal collar also had matching cuffs on their wrists. The nearly two hundred girls and dozen or so guys settled down and the class began.

Officer Johnson started out, "Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Officer Johnson of the Riverside Police Department, and this is my assistant, Candy." Smiling, Candy nodded her head in acknowledgment. "We are here to teach all of you about rape prevention." There were a few snickers, but mostly the class sat in silence. "Now, Candy here is going to give the class, so please, give her your undivided attention."

As Candy stepped up, a young man near the top of the bleachers yelled, "I'd pay more attention to that piece of candy if she had some cuffs on her!" Still smiling, Candy glanced at Officer Johnson, who with an amused expression, shrugged back at her.

Candy turned back to her class, "Well, I don't mind, if Officer Johnson doesn't mind handcuffing me that is?" With the class cheering him on, Officer Johnson pulled a pair of the hinged cuffs off her belt and, pulling her arms behind her, applied them to her wrists between her hand and the two-inch wide chrome cuffs she was wearing today. Candy turned around at let everyone get a good look at them.

As she was about to begin again, a co-ed in front yelled, "Hey! I want to be handcuffed too!" This was followed by widespread applause and dozens more cries of "Me too!" Candy turned to Officer Johnson, who looked puzzled. Candy stepped over to him and he explained to her that he only had 5 pairs of cuffs, including hers.

"Didn't I see a couple of cases of flex-cuffs in the trunk?" Candy asked him.

"Oh yea, I forgot about those," he replied. "Go get 'em for me, would ya'." As he said this he started un-cuffing her. Booing broke out when the students saw this. Candy left for the car and Officer Johnson explained to them what was going on. Halfway to the cruiser, Candy realized that she'd forgotten the keys, so she returned to the gym. Officer Johnson had thought about the keys as well, and told the class that Candy would be back for them.

When Candy came in, Officer Johnson tossed her the keys. Trying to keep from breaking a nail, she fumbled the keys and they feel to the gym floor. As she bent over to pick them up, the students whistled and applauded, causing her to blush. Candy quickly retrieved the keys and fled, heels tapping on the hard floor.

Candy returned carrying two cases of one hundred flex-cuffs. Officer Johnson had a group of about a dozen students gathered around him, all males. She did a quick count, and found all thirteen male students that were in the gym, along with the girl that first said that she wanted to be cuffed. Candy set the boxes on the table and gave Officer Johnson back his keys.

"Thank you Candy," he said and started opening a box. To the gathered students he said, "Now, if Mandy here would turn around and put hands behind her, I'll show everyone how to use these." Smiling, the one female student in the group turned away from him and held her hands behind her. Officer Johnson instructed the students as he cuffed her.

"Turn her palms out, with the ends of the straps sticking away from her; slide the strap over her hand to the wrist. Don't let it go past the little bone that sticks out of her wrist. Now, tighten the strap until just two of your fingers can fit between the strap and her wrist. Repeat the process with her other wrist, and you're done."

Mandy looked over her shoulder at the cuffs along with everyone else. "Any questions?" Officer Johnson asked. After receiving negative replies, he did some math under his breath. "Let's see, 182 female students, minus one already cuffed, 15 cuffers, including myself and Candy. That'll be twelve each with one left over." With that done, he told the group, "Alright, everybody get twelve flex-cuffs, and spread out in a line across the gym."

As they did as he instructed, he announced to the class, "Alright, everyone get in a line in front of one of my assistants, twelve to a line. The extra girl can get in mine or Candy's." There was some confusion as all the girls tried to get into the lines of the cuffer they wanted.

The first girl in Candy's line was a tall redhead with a grey studded collar, along with matching wristbands and belt. Candy quickly cuffed her and moved on to the next girl. She was Asian, Korean, if Candy had to guess. Her black hair came half way down her skirt. Candy had to be careful she didn't get it caught in the flex-cuffs. Candy tightened the cuffs on her and she headed back towards the bleachers.

With everyone pitching in, they had all the girls secured in about five or six minutes. As they all returned to their seats, Officer Johnson picked up one more pair and put them on Candy.

"Now that everyone is cuffed," she turned to the side and waved with her cuffed hands, "rape prevention is a very important subject, and every woman's responsibility." Candy began pacing as she taught. "The first thing you must understand is that in order for a rape to occur, a man has to be sexually excited." Candy paused while a few girls giggled.

"Not just sexually excited, erect. She paused again. "It's only natural that a man wants to have sex when he's erect. That's how rapes happen. Once a man is no longer sexually excited, there can't be a rape. As a woman, it is your job; no your duty that anytime you come across an erect penis to do everything you can to make sure that erection is not a danger to another woman."

Candy paused and looked the class over. The lesson seemed to be taking hold. "Even if you just suspect a man might have an erection, it is your job to find out, and take care of it. That way, there can by no possibility of a rape occurring." One girl stood up. "Yes, you have a question," Candy asked her.

"Um, yes, Can you give us some examples of how to take care of an erection?" She asked.

"Well, that is really more of a sex ed question, but I can give you a few pointers." Candy proceeded to give them a few tips on taking care of erections. Quite a few questions were on what to do if your hands were restrained. After about half-an-hour, Candy had finished the lesson, as well as answered most of the student's questions. She looked back for Officer Johnson, who had slipped out mid-way through the lesson.

He had returned, and took back over. "I know most of you can't clap right now, but how about a cheer for your instructor, Candy!" He paused while they all cheered loudly for the blushing Candy. "Now, I've got some bad news, it seems that I left the cutters for the flex-cuffs that all of you are wearing at the station." The guys laughed as he continued. "They can be cut with scissors, but not very easily. I've spoken with your principal, and he assures me that all of you will be okay until they can be cut off." The girls didn't seem to mind being left cuffed, most were busy laughing and checking out the cuffs of the girls around them.

The bell rang and all the students filed out. Quite a few stopped by to thank Officer Johnson and Candy for the class, and for cuffing them. Officer Johnson had to load most of the remaining class materials by himself, since Candy was still cuffed. Candy did help out where she could, though. Officer Johnson tossed the cases from the flex-cuffs in the trash on the way out.

"Hey, what about the cuffs that were left over?" Candy asked him.

Chuckling, he responded, "Oh, a couple of the teachers wanted to try them on," and winked at Candy. They arrived at the car where Officer Johnson made her sit in the back, since she was cuffed anyway. Candy tried to protest that she would look like a criminal being taken to jail, but a sharp slap to her rear got her moving.

Once at the station Officer Johnson quickly announced that his shift was over, and left. Candy finally convinced Officer Harris to cut the flex-cuffs off, but only after he gave her a sound spanking.

Candy left work and went strait home to do her chores. In the living room Candy found both Mrs. Beavers and Michelle locked in a cage. Both were also handcuffed and gagged. Chief Beavers was sitting on a recliner nearby watching TV.

"Ah, afternoon my little Candy cane. As you can see, I've got me a place to put you girls when you misbehave, and those two have been misbehaving." He gestured at the cage, which the two girls barely fit in. "Now, don't you need to change, Candy cane?"

"Yes Sir, right away Sir," Candy replied and rushed to change into her uniform. After she finished tidying up, which took a little longer that usual, since Candy did an extra good job to avoid the cage, she asked for, and got permission to go to Platformz.

Candy received a phone call a few days later informing her that her spot on the dance stage of Platformz was finally approved. This Saturday, at eleven pm, Candy would have ten minutes on the Pink stage to strut her stuff. It had taken so long because Candy wanted a prime slot. Most girls had to work their way up to a prime time slot, but Candy had been secretly training three times a week in Platformz' "Stripping for Money" class. The letter also said that her performance would be recorded on DVD and broadcast live over the web. Candy was so excited; she was finally going to be a stripper!

Epilogue:

Vic Black was a very happy man. Less than six months after moving to Riverside, his adult entertainment business was booming. What was even better was that hardly any of his own money had gone into it. Jaclyn O'Neal, a prominent businesswoman and one of the richest women in the state, had paid for Platformz to be built, as well as Vic's multi-million dollar mansion that he was living in after a meeting Vic at the local country club. Ms. O'Neal, or Jackie as Vic called her, was broke now, though. Seems her investments didn't work out so well, for her anyway.

Now all her former assets, and much more besides were managed by Vic's talented team of girls. The club was just the beginning. Now he owned an empire that included magazines, phone sex, DVD's, web sites, even live sex chat. Some of the stuff he was peddling he couldn't imagine why anyone would be turned on by, but that's why he had good advisors. Vic frequently raided top colleges for talent, as well as businesses. Ah, here comes one of my newest girls, Ashley, he thought with a smile.

"Sir, I have an idea. How about a birthday girl website, where everyday there is a girl who turned eighteen that day posing nude?"