Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree Mummy, I think Simon would be perfect for us!" Lucy chimed in.

"Moi aussi" Chantal said in French.

Putting my cup down, I looked at each of them in turn, and smiling I replied, "If you absolutely insist, then I believe I would be enchanted to be at your service this summer."

We all laughed and chatted about the upcoming trip as we drank our coffee until out of the blue Olivia turned to me and asked.

"Do you make a habit of stalking women as they walk on the seafront?"

"Err no not at all," I replied.

"Then why did you?" She persisted.

"Yes Simon, why did you follow us all that way?" Lucy added.

"I thought I had explained my reasons earlier, I was struck by how the three of you looked and decided to enjoy the view for a little longer. Moreover, I wasn't the only one who noticed you either, jaws were dropping up and down the seafront!"

"But you were the only one who followed us weren't you?" Olivia again persisted.

I could sense that they really were not going to let this go and whilst the evening had gone well so far, I could hardly reveal the truth. I had followed them waiting for the wind to blow a little harder and raise their skirts up to expose their panties, or that I was enjoying the view of their panties as they showed through their dresses.

"I'm not sure what more you want me to say, you are all gorgeous and I followed you, I have apologised, explained why I did it, is that not sufficient?"

Olivia moved up the sofa and placed her hand on my leg stroking it gently...

"If we are to get on this summer it is important for us to know what makes you tick, and whilst I am prepared to accept your explanation so far, I think, in fact, we all think, there was more to it than you are letting on."

Olivia's hand on my thigh was a distraction, I was feeling under real pressure and unsure which way to handle this. Not unsurprisingly, my mind had wandered along several lines of fantasy during the evening but I did not think things had moved along that far just yet.

"I enjoyed the way you walked, it was very... ah... very..." I was stumbling not quite sure what to own up to.

"Sexy? Is that what you are trying to say Simon?" Olivia pressed. "There's nothing wrong with admitting that you found a woman sexy."

"Olivia I have only met you today and you obviously set great store by a persons social graces, I guess I am a little uncomfortable discussing this with you as I would hate to jeopardise the offer you have made me this evening."

Olivia laughed and took my hand... "You are not jeopardising anything Simon you silly boy, nothing you say now will stop us taking you with us! So were we sexy when we walked in front of you?"

Relieved a little now, I replied... "yes very sexy, every step each of you took seemed designed to maximise the effect on your hips as they swayed in front of me so yes very sexy and ah..."

"And what Simon?" Olivia pushed.

"And... well I um... I could ah... I could see your underwear as well.

"Our underwear, oh dear, really!" Chuckled Olivia.

"Well yes, although Chantal's were the easiest to see as you and Lucy are obviously wearing slips." The mood was easier now and I felt I had nothing to lose by opening up.

"Ooh Chantal you naughty girl." Lucy giggled. "You've been showing your knickers off to the boys again."

"Chantal, stand up and turn round please." Said Olivia.

Chantal stood and turned as requested.

"You as well please Lucy."

Both girls now stood with their backs to us, Chantal's panties clearly visible Lucy's less so due to her slip.

"I see what you mean Simon, yes clearly visible, Chantal you really should be more careful."

"Don't worry on my behalf Chantal," I said laughing. "It's very very sexy and will brighten any man's day, and in truth is only a little naughty."

"You can sit down now girls," Olivia instructed. "What about my underwear Simon were you able to see my knickers as well?"

"Not very well at all, no, maybe just a hint but that is alluring in its own right and usually means the lady is wearing a slip which is also a very appealing garment." As they all seemed to be enjoying the conversation, and feeling I was on a roll now, I continued. "Also, I am sure you are wearing stockings and suspenders, when the wind flattened your dress to your thighs I was sure I could see the outline of suspenders?"

"Well, well, well! You are observant aren't you? It would appear you are quite the expert on women's underwear aren't you? Is that your thing Simon, do you like women's underwear, hmm?" Olivia was smiling softly at me as she asked me this. "It's nothing to be ashamed of you know, we all like to be appreciated Simon, and most of us spend considerable amounts of money on our lingerie."

"Yes Olivia, I have to admit that underwear is "my thing" as you put it. However part of the fun is the mystery around what women may or may not be wearing. I adore well-dressed elegant women who set my imagination running, so when you three appeared in front of me this afternoon, I was immediately under your spell, beautiful dresses, beautiful women giving away a hint of what they were wearing underneath, I never had a chance!"

"How interesting, however though Simon, you are wrong on one point, I am not actually wearing a slip. This dress was very expensive and comes with a lining that fulfils the same function of hiding my knickers from you." Olivia was laughing as she finished saying this.

"That's a shame," I said, feeling very bold now. "I would have liked to have had a clearer view of your knickers!"

"Oh Mummy, this summer is going to be such fun!" Lucy chuckled.

"I think you may be right Lucy, and you Simon are a very cheeky young man suggesting you would like to see my knickers. What a fun and sexy word knickers is, don't you agree Simon?"

"I agree yes, panties is nice as well, but knickers seems a little naughtier somehow, I must say this is amazing, just sitting here openly talking about women's knickers and underwear and I hardly know you yet! By the way, I was wrong about the slip, but what about the stockings and suspenders, was I right about them?"

Olivia looked at me silently, a wry smile on her face, but also appearing to be making up her mind about something. Looking over to Lucy and Chantal with a questioning expression. "Well? She asked, as if looking to gain some form approval them, in return, they both smiled and nodded at Olivia, I however had no idea what was going on.

"This evening has been a pleasure Simon and as we have already said we will be delighted to have you accompany us this summer. We discussed before your arrival this evening how the evening should end if it went well, I have to tell you now that your honesty and charm are going to earn you a reward and maybe a little taster of the rest of the summer, agreed girls?"

"Yes absolutely Mummy, no doubts from me at all," Lucy said blushing slightly.

"I also agree Olivia, Simon has earned his reward," Chantal said, with her beautiful husky French accented voice.

"You have been very observant about our underwear so far, and your imagination has been running away with you, so your reward is that you may remove each of our dresses and get an unrestricted view of our knickers, I will take the lead and go first, so if you wouldn't mind could you please help me undo my dress." Olivia said this as she stood holding her hand out for me to join her.

Having been in relative control during the evening, I now had a problem! The company of three beautiful women and the recent conversation had awoken my nether regions. Now the prospect of helping this lovely woman out of her dress was too much, and I had a full-blown erection that I would never be able to hide or have any hope of subsiding.

"Come on Simon I need some help here, no need to be embarrassed, after all, it's me who is going to be exposing herself."

With no choice, nervously I stood hoping that no one would notice the bulge in my trousers, fat chance!!

"Ooh Mummy, look how much Simon is looking forward to taking your dress off!" Lucy cried.

"Mmm yes, I see what you mean Lucy, now don't worry there's no need to be embarrassed Simon, I would have been disappointed if you weren't enjoying the moment, now the dress please."

I moved behind her and looked for the fastenings that would release Olivia from her dress.

"There's just one hook & eye, then the zip, I've got the belt for you Simon, a little shimmy by me and, there we are," Olivia said, her silk dress slipping down to the floor.

Olivia stepped out of the mound of silk that now lay on the floor and stood before me, a vision of white satin underwear all matching. She was in fantastic shape, a flat stomach well rounded breasts with nipples that showed clearly through her bra. I was right about the suspenders and stockings though, the whole ensemble finished off by the matching panties hugging her bum the crease of her pussy visible at the front.

"Beautiful, quite beautiful," I whispered as much to myself as anyone else in the room.

"That is very kind Simon but we all know I am well past my prime."

"That is far from the truth Olivia, you are stunning and would put most women half your age to shame."

"He is right Mummy you are very pretty," Lucy said.

"Enough of this nonsense, Lucy, your turn now, Simon please help her off with her dress."

Was this really happening to me, I was thinking as I stood in front of Lucy, my hands shaking as I started to unbutton the front of her dress. The buttons went down to her waist and soon her cleavage and the swell of her breasts came into view. Like her mother they were well rounded encased in a delicate bra, I undid the belt at her waist and wondered what to do next.

"You'll need to push it off my shoulders please Simon," Lucy said softly and smiling sweetly.

I put my hands inside the dress and slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms, my heart thumping as my hands brushed her soft skin. The dress needed a little more help than Olivia's, so I pushed it down over Lucy's hips until it fell of its own accord leaving her standing in bra, slip and panties. The slip was short and as Lucy stepped out of her dress, I could clearly see her white panties through the thin material, I moved away.

"Umm haven't you forgotten something?" Lucy asked. "My slip please Simon."

Ok so how do I do this I thought, it only had an elasticated waist so, just pull from the bottom? Alternatively, work it down from the top. Working down from top seemed like it might be more fun. I put my hands inside the waistband and pushed the slip down enjoying a brush of her ass as my hand passed over it, I held it open on the floor for her to step out of, my face just inches from her pretty, white nylon knickers.

"Now Chantal's dress, please Simon," Olivia instructed.

I must confess to feeling vaguely ridiculous at this point, Olivia and Lucy were down to their bra and panties and I was about ensure Chantal joined them in a similar state of undress and I was still in my blazer and tie etc! Hey Ho, mine was not to reason why...

Moving over to Chantal I stood in front of her thinking I had buttons to undo similar to Lucy, only to discover they were decorative only.

"Just the zip at the back, Cheri," She purred.

I stood behind her now and started to lower the zip and as I did so, I noticed that there was no bra strap being revealed! Once the zip was fully down I slipped my hands in and slid it down her arms, Like Lucy's, the dress required a little help over her hips and with a quiet rustle it lay in a heap on the floor. Chantal was wearing simple white cotton panties that contrasted perfectly with her olive skin. Also of note, was the perfect shape of her ass, firm and beautifully rounded. Without thinking and purely by instinct I gave it a gentle stroke and a pat.

"Monsieur, si'l vous plait, I do not believe touching was part of your reward?" Chantal said laughing.

Chantal was not fazed at all by the fact she was not wearing a bra, her breasts were smaller than Lucy and Chantal's, although still of very pleasant proportions, round and firm with dark brown and naturally prominent nipples.

I moved in front of the fireplace unsure of what I was expected to do next, notwithstanding the fact that I knew what I would like to do! Olivia stood slowly and did a pirouette in front of me.

"So Simon do you approve of your travelling companions, are we as you imagined when you first saw us this afternoon?"

I am not usually lost for words, but as I stood in the company of three partially clothed women, who up until a few hours ago, I had not known from Adam, the realisation of just how surreal this scenario was dawned on me.

"Check the bulge Mummy," giggled Lucy. "He approves!"

She was right of course, I did approve, the physical evidence clearly there for all to see and fairly desperate by now for some relief! However my instincts were telling me this was not the occasion to be making a move, this was their show, and my behaviour, I believed, was paramount to the success of the summer.

"Hmm, you're right Lucy, that does rather speak for itself doesn't it." Olivia said. "The question is do we do anything about it, or not? We didn't really plan for this eventuality did we girls?"

"No we didn't, but it seems a little cruel to leave him like that," Lucy replied

"I suppose it does, what do you think Simon? Would you like some help with it?" Olivia asked.

God what a question! Of course I wanted some help with it! What's the best way to answer? I thought to myself. "That's a very kind offer Olivia thank you." Nope!

"Uh yeah... um... thanks yeah." I stumbled.

"Lucy would you help Simon out of his clothes please, Chantal you help as well," Olivia instructed. "Our turn to see your underwear now Simon!"

Lucy positively skipped over to me and started by taking my jacket and tie off, Chantal was at my feet removing my shoes and socks as I lifted each foot. If it was possible for my cock to become any harder than it already was, I swear it did, as these two beauties disrobed me. Lucy was kneeling in front of me as she loosened my belt and trousers and finally lowered my zip allowing my trousers to drop to the floor. Chantal had unbuttoned my shirt and that was also now in a heap on the floor.

My boxers were doing a fine impression of a tent, Lucy wasted no time in releasing my cock and without any hesitation took it in her mouth. Now what with the earlier conversations and my having just undressed three gorgeous women, my cock was begging for attention, and I knew that my relief would not be long in cumming! Particularly as Lucy was going at it like her life depended on it.

"Lucy that will do now thank you," Olivia said touching her on the shoulder. "This is not a race young lady, a little decorum should be shown at least."

You had to love this woman! "A little decorum!" three scantily clad women, one naked man with his cock buried in her daughter's mouth and she is expecting decorum! Olivia led me over to the sofa, lay me down and took my cock in her hand, still wet with Lucy's saliva and my own pre-cum her hand slid easily up and down the shaft of my cock. I was quietly moaning in the full knowledge that I was not going to last too long, Lucy knelt down next to her Mother and her hands were all over me as stroked my chest and abdomen, sucking on my nipples. Chantal had positioned herself between but slightly behind Olivia and Lucy and appeared content to watch and gently kiss and stroke the other two. I was firmly at the point of no return, Olivia sensing this, placed her mouth over the end of my now very swollen head and licked and sucked me until I came with a thrust of my hips and a loud grunt.

Olivia continued to milk me until my climax finally subsided, releasing my semi hard cock she stood and looking me in the eye and smiling said...

"Most agreeable Simon, I think this will be a most agreeable summer, hmm what do you think, are you still happy to accompany us?" Olivia said smiling.

Lucy was trying to see if there was any further life in my cock as I looked up at Olivia...

"Ah yes of course Olivia," I croaked as Lucy continued attend to me. What are the arrangements? "This is bizarre!" I thought as I tried to have a normal conversation in a very abnormal situation.

"We are travelling on Friday next week by train to Newhaven, ferry to Dieppe, train to Paris where will take the overnight train to Nice, all tickets will be organised for you, all you need is to pack and present yourself back here on Friday. Please ensure you have some formal dress as well as your normal holiday attire, as you will be expected to attend some formal occasions." Olivia instructed.

"Err Yes, Ok fine Olivia," I stammered as Lucy continued her determined efforts with my cock.

"That's enough now Lucy," Olivia said. "Leave Simon alone now, there's going to plenty of time in France for you to enjoy more from Simon."

"I can't wait Mummy," she replied finally leaving my cock alone and giving me a little peck on the lips.

"Me as well," Chantal smiled. "I will look forward to welcoming you to my beautiful part of the world."

I sat up on the sofa, three beautiful women all wearing my favourite knickers standing just in front of me, a damp patch clearly visible on Olivia's.

"Thank you for this evening Simon it has been a pleasure, now, if you would like to get dressed we will look forward to seeing you on Friday, The ferry is at 2pm we will leave here at Midday so please be here for 11am." Olivia said and despite mine and her state of undress she remained cool and sophisticated in her approach. As I pulled my clothes on, neither one of them made any move to follow suit, quietly watching me, once fully dressed I wasn't quite sure what the correct protocol was in a scenario like this. The evening had patently come to an end, for me anyway, Lucy was the first to move, coming up to me and talking my hand kissed me on the cheek.

"See you Friday Simon."

"Till Friday Cheri," Chantal said kissing me on both Cheeks.

Olivia took me the hand and walked with me to the door of the drawing room and with a brush of her cheeks on mine bade me goodnight.

"Isabelle will see you out, the girls and I have some planning to do for next week, we'll see you then."

As if on cue Isabelle was waiting for me on the other side of the door, and that was it the evening was over, but the summer was only just beginning!..

12