Riya and Rudra Ch. 06

Story Info
A pregnancy test.
4.6k words
4.27
41.8k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers

Chapter 6 -- A Pregnancy Test

When we reached home around evening ma had already been waiting for us.

"What took you so long? I've been worried sick. Someone called from the Univ. asking after you and I didn't even know what they were talking about. Am I even a part of this family or not? Now she directed her anger towards Rudra. And you're supposed to be the elder of the two, shouldn't you have called me?" Mother asked anxiously.

"I took her to the hospital, they gave her an intravenous injection so we couldn't move immediately. Sorry ma, I didn't even know someone had told you, or I'd have called."

That was that. But the worse thing was that ma asked me to sleep with her that night. "I lifted expectant eyes to his face, so he would intervene and save me. But he didn't. I felt agitated. This was the first time he had disappointed me. Dejectedly I turned in for the night lying next to ma. I tossed and turned most of the night, ma by my side, inquiring what the matter was every turn.

"Ma am alright. Go to sleep okay. I'm feeling better now." What I couldn't tell her was I had gotten used to sleeping with a thick cock stuffed inside my pussy. My heart ached for it, my body trembled with my own desires. Angry tears ran down my cheeks. I was angry with him for leaving me here; with ma for being over protective. But most of all, cos I didn't have it in me to sleep one night away from him. I wanted him and I wanted him for good. If things didn't turn out the way we had planned, I would kill myself. I thought in frustration. I was going to kill myself before his very eyes, I vowed to myself.

In the morning ma suggested I take a leave from the Univ., but I felt like getting away. I felt sorry for myself, unhappy and depressed to the core that he had done nothing to come to me the entire night. I was a fool to think I meant anything to him beside just a play thing. He toyed with when the mood hit him.

In the car, I sat in the back seat. He threw me a weary look but I didn't look up and kept my face turned to the window.

"Riya..."

I didn't answer and then he didn't make another attempt to talk.

Half way across the city I realized he wasn't taking me to the Univ. but to his suite. I blew my top.

"Where are you taking me? I spat out at him.

He didn't answer.

"Stop just now, or I'm going to jump out." The scream tore through my chest.

He looked at me in the rear window to assess me and centrally locked the car doors. It made me mad with rage. I knew all I needed was a good hard fuck and I'd be over it in no time at all. But I felt betrayed from last night, and now I felt needy. I didn't want him like this.

"Stop the God damned car," I raged again.

He threw me a thunderous look and the car swerved to a screeching halt on the edge of the national highway. Before I knew it he had dragged me out with a vice like grip on my wrists. The pain drew a scream from my throat and then I was scared. I had never seen him this angry.

He pulled me out then pushed me against the car shoving his member against my pubic mound while he mauled and bruised my lips in broad daylight, for everyone to see. My attempts to push him away turned futile. I was no match for his strength. I might as well not try at all. He sucked my tongue angrily, bit my lips while his penis began to stir in his pants.

I moaned into his mouth too drugged to open my eyes, at who could see us or not. He thrust his hard on against my mound forcing me to spread my legs.

"Stop it Rudra, please." I managed to say.

"Someone might see us."

"Isn't this what you wanted then?" He spat into my mouth.

I moaned at his renewed onslaught."Please."

"Why what does it matter? Isn't that what you want? My owning you. I'm not afraid of doing it in broad daylight. If I'm ready to jeopardize our future together lets go out with a bang."

Suddenly the gravity of the situation descended upon me and my chin dipped. Helpless tears began to run down my cheeks. He was right. Getting caught now would be fool hardy. I knew he couldn't refuse ma anything. If she asked him to stay away from me, he would have to comply, and where would that leave me. I couldn't spend one night without him, leave alone a lifetime. I shuddered in his arms.

"I'm sorry." I hugged him and broke down and cried out my hearts discontent. Seeing my tears he mellowed down at once. He hugged me to himself rocking me against his broad chest.

"You think it was easy for me babe," he coaxed me into silence. "I haven't slept a wink last night, hush now and don't cry like that. I'll make up for last night, I promise." He turned my swollen eyes to his. "Look what you've done to your pretty face, over me, you fool. You're so stupid Riya. I love you, don't you understand that. I've loved you since the first day I saw you. So bear with me, I always have your best interest at heart. We can't risk what we have, for anything."

I nodded against his chest, he let me rest for a bit.

"Come now sit next to me. Isn't it enough that I had to spend the night without you."

I smiled a crooked smile, the thought alone of the night before was overwhelming. It brought instant tears to my eyes again and my lips drooped at the edges.

"Come on my sweet, I'm sorry, I'll never let it happen again, I promise. And tell those people not to call ma each time you take a leave. I've a feeling it's going to happen quite often from now on." He gave me his lopsided grin and a weary smile broke on my face too.

"Come now you nincompoop," he handed me his cell phone, "give them a call and tell them you're not coming. I gave a chuckle and did as I was asked. On the way to his suite he gave ma a call telling her not to worry for I was with him. He explained that I had started to wheeze and so he thought it better that I take a leave from Univ. and since he had to meet clients right away he was taking me along and we would return together. That said we had the entire day to ourselves.

He slowly stripped me of my clothes. He was in no hurry and neither was I. Then he placed me on the large bed in the master bedroom. He entered me slowly then began to move in an unhurried rhythmic, slow gyrating motion. He let the orgasm build naturally from a tiny stirring in the pit of my stomach to a massive tornado ready to rip me in two. We came together and he dumped his entire load from last night inside my hungry womb. I lifted my legs to keep his precious cum inside me.

Inside the shower after much rubbing and kissing, I sat on my knees my lustful eyes reverted to him. The water from the shower fell over us in the glass cubicle forming rivulets all over my body and my mouth working around his shaft. I sucked his head tracing his pee hole with the tip of my tongue. I heard him moan and he leaned against the glass enjoying my ministrations on his hard cock. I swallowed it into my mouth gulping the water dripping from it and began to work back and forth stuffing my face as much as I could with his huge cock.

"Ummmmmmhhhhhh, I heard him moan again deep down in his throat. His one hand grabbed a fistful of my hair behind my head and pushed to make me take more of his hard on inside my hot mouth. He began to slowly fuck my face. A few times the motion he had built almost choked me but my desire to pleasure him always won and I let him do as he pleased. To my disappointment he did not come in my mouth. There was a bigger plan for the cum. He roughly pushed me to the floor and stuffed my pussy full of hard cock.

"Ummmmm," I so loved it. An entire night of craving for it had made me so horny, I welcomed its presence inside me again. "Fuck me bhaiya and fuck me hard." I spoke into his ear and he began to ram his cock inside my cunt making my secret recesses open to his member. My pussy felt ripped and abused by the time he dumped what was left of his load, inside me. Then he took my lips in a hard kiss still not satisfied and we began to work on another orgasm. By evening he had given me so many orgasms in so many different ways that my head felt light and my legs felt wobbly. Well thankfully by the time I reached home I could pretend I wasn't feeling well and give in to the exhaustion.

I had to sleep with ma again and although unhappy I was not as displeased as I was yesterday about it. During the night I was woken from my deep slumber from a vibration that emitted somewhere deep in my pussy. I sat up at once cupping my pussy. The vaginal plug. I smiled then peered at ma, she was fast asleep so I tiptoed my way up to my brothers room. I could always pretend to have come for my inhaler.

He sat in bed awaiting my arrival. We smiled at each other and I dived into his bed.

"This will be my secret signal for you and if I don't see you here in five minutes I'll vibrate your pussy to an orgasm so you wake the entire household." He said chirpily not a hint of sleep in his eyes.

"Hehe, okay that's just fine by me. Now do me before ma wakes up." He stripped me at once pulling and tugging at my tits then nuzzling against them. He squeezed them both together then nuzzled in the perfumed valley. He inhaled deeply.

"You smell like, hmm I can't pin it, but I'll try- like wild flowers," he announced.

I tried to nuzzle but couldn't reach my cleavage. "Well I'll just have to take your word for it." I told him

I pulled down his boxers and his hard on sprang to life. I know straddling him wasn't the best way to get pregnant. But right now I felt so much like it, I didn't give much thought to anything else but pleasuring myself. I aimed my pussy over his hard cock then sat down on it submerging the long hard cock at one go. He breathed in sharply and I began to hump him gradually building a tempo. My jiggling firm breasts with tender nipples a sight for sore eyes. He grabbed them savagely biting on them every chance he got.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh," I came loudly and made no attempts to muffle my voice. Then I fell against him, his face between my jugs.

I breathed shakily my pussy juices slowly leaking out of me around his cock buried deep inside me. He turned me over after a while and we assumed our usual position of him sleeping over me still buried inside me.

Morning made me jump and I woke with a start, Rudra was still partially sleeping over me but his flaccid penis had slipped out of my cunt somewhere during the night. I covered his nakedness with the sheets.

I could hear ma climbing up the stairs calling out to me. I got up at once, pulled my nighty over my head and dashed into my room my heart racing in fear. I slipped under the covers then remembered the vaginal plug I had left on his bedside. Stark terror gripped my heart, the kind that knows no bounds and I began to choke feeling a massive asthma attack come on.

"When did you come here?" Ma inquired of me, a frown creasing her innocent face.

"I couldn't sleep downstairs, the room felt stuffy." I ended breathlessly.

She came to my side and quickly helped me with the inhaler. "You should have woken me or at least Rudra."

She began to walk to his room. "No, don't wake him, I'm fine." I pleaded.

"Why not, if you feel comfortable sleeping here then Rudra can keep a watch over you." She spoke and went into his room to wake him.

My heart rammed so hard against my ribcage, I thought I was going to die of suffocation. I coughed to clear the constriction in my respiratory passage to speak but no words came out.

In a minute they both came to my bedside, while I kept my gaze to the floor. I didn't know whether she had seen the vaginal plug or if she had missed it. But the onslaught wasn't far, if she had.

"I'll take her for a thorough check up today. In all probability it's just the weather and nothing more to worry about." He looked apprehensively at me. He didn't know whether I was acting or what.

"Stay home today." Ma advised.

"No, I'm fine," I answered between gasps.

"Go at least for the check up then."

I nodded and after ma had made sure there was nothing to worry she left Rudra by my side while she went about her daily routine.

Rudra grinned at me, " Hmm so what happened? All I heard was you thumping your way out of my room."

"Did you pick the vaginal plug," I asked in a huff at his cool demeanor.

"Of course I did." He grinned back.

I punched his shoulder with a small fist. "I almost died."

"Well you needn't leave such things on public display." He smirked.

"Haaaa," I breathed a sigh of relief. He produced it from his pocket, slipped his hands under the covers, opened my thighs and slowly drilled it back into its hole pushing it further than it could go and making me flinch in pain. We smiled, my head pushing back into the pillows loving the idea of him hurting me. He pushed again pressing his finger on the vaginal plug trying to press its massive head inside my pussy. His fingers against my skin sending tingling impulses to my pussy and making it throb.

"Ummmmmmm," I moaned. "Ssssss ...hurt me," I whispered and felt him push the object further in. "Tear me up," I nearly orgasmed. He pushed his lips onto mine kissing me hard, simultaneously pushing the plug deeper in my folds, waiting for me to writhe in pain. The vaginal plug began to move further inside me, followed by his finger. But I could take him only till the first phalange before it began to hurt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I cried my anguish into his mouth and he stopped at once, lifting his head to look into my flushed face.

"Did I hurt you," he whispered hoarsely.

"No,not much, I loved it." I said breathlessly.

I think you will like fisting. I smiled. "I think so too."

"Perhaps once I've satisfied myself enough on your tight cunt," he offered, "I could give you a taste of my hand. He lifted it for me to see. They were massive and hairy. Just the way I like them.

Would I never tire of his lovemaking? So many times we had, had sex and he still hadn't scratched the tip of the iceberg. I smiled.

"I like when you play and experiment with me." I looked into his deep dark eyes.

He was many shades darker than me, almost bronzed and sun baked. "I love to experiment with you, but first things first. You're going to have a baby first and then we can start experimenting on you." A smile playing at the edges of his lips.

Just the thought of it was exciting and his jugular began to flutter in the hollow of his throat. Experiments opened such a wide range of possibilities. My heart began to thud and my lungs began to wheeze.

"Is there time for a quickie." He enquired.

Of course there was always time for a quickie. I smiled my approval.

The vaginal plug was again left to dry itself in the cool air of the morning, replaced with a bigger better thing inside me. Under the covers he began to fuck me hard and fast. Our only motive a quick thunderous orgasm which would tide us over till our afternoon rendezvous. We lay there spent and he let me sleep in for a bit, the vaginal plug and all. He slipped out and walked naked into the bath leaving the door slightly ajar for me to watch before I drifted off.

Drift off I did but not before I saw him pump his organ in his fist almost strangling the old thing in the process. He came hard, but I don't think there was any semen in him left to lose. It was all being safely packed into my womb.

That day we went to our doctor, then to his office. Strangely we fucked fewer times than before and only slept, most of the day. He asked his secretary to postpone his meetings. He didn't feel like leaving me alone. We cuddled in bed and slept, our naked limbs entangled in a Freudian embrace.

Two months had gone by and each day during lunch we took a trip to his suite for a nice day time fuck. I had been late an entire month and so decided to take a home pregnancy test. I did not tell him. I wanted it to be a surprise. I had taken one a few days back when I had begun to feel signs of being pregnant. I felt lethargic, nauseated, and dizzy all the time. My breasts felt tender.

I had told him and he had got me a test himself, but it turned out to be negative. His face had visibly fallen. I couldn't bear to see that look on his face again. I was beginning to wonder whether something was wrong with me. I hoped and prayed that there wasn't. Both of us were so inclined on having a baby that a thing like this would prove devastating.

I went into his bathroom and waited anxiously for the stick to turn red. I came out. He was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me, shirtless, his belt drawn from its buckle. I walked to him without a word and his mouth fell open. "Are you pregnant? Did you take a test? His excitement began to grow and I couldn't contain mine.

I jumped into his arms laughing and hugging and kissing his face. "Yes." We both laughed hopping with complete and utter joy before he stopped me.

"Don't jump my sweet, you're going to have a baby now. Oh baby!" He kissed my face. True to his word he restricted my life to a sedentary pace. He was so overly protective that I felt sometimes that there was an invisible armor before me. Our love making sessions continued but they were far from being wild now. They were for lack of a better explanation an experiment in a controlled environment. I dare not moan either, for fear he would stop, in case he hurt the baby by accident.

Life went by, one day rolling into another. These days were the happiest of my life. I felt loved. I felt a sense of belonging. Until that was, I started showing signs of being pregnant. At four months it was a miracle that we had been able to keep it a secret from mother and others who knew us. Mother had moved to the farm with her sister two months ago, she visited only occasionally. For the moment the secret was safe.

But the bump on my stomach had started asking for attention. I felt eyes rove over my bump, wondering eyes, some puzzled and others curious and Rudra had noticed them as well. I tried to hide my growing belly under loose fitting clothes but soon even that would not work. At night we would discuss the next plan of action. We came to the conclusion that there was only one alternative left, that I apply for a work permit to Switzerland.

Ma was to arrive from the farm after almost a month and I wasn't feeling on top of the world. I was feeling nauseated and dizzy and had spent the entire day in bed. But by evening I knew that no matter what, I would have to pretend I was fine. So when she arrived I greeted her with my usual enthusiasm. But felt sick to my stomach in the first few minutes and I had to run to the bath room. I was in no condition to walk and Rudra had to lift me and bring me back to bed.

Ma threw me a suspicious glance. She instinctively knew things were not right. "Why can't I tell her it's your baby, it's not like we're related or something. She'll understand." I spoke softly.

"No, she wouldn't Riya, don't ever do that." He sounded bewildered at my suggestion.

"What's wrong with you?" Ma had come into my room. She asked my brother to leave and my hackles raised. She knew. My heart began to thud in my ears.

"Riya what's wrong?" She asked again. Had God handpicked this family. Everyone was a clairvoyant.

"Are you pregnant?" Her query was like a whip lash against my skin.

I saw Rudra move into my room.

"Yes." I whispered.

There was a long pause. Ma was shocked at what she had just heard.

"Whose is it?" She asked without emotion.

"I can't say," Of course she understood something entirely different.

"You can't say," She exhaled. "What are you now, a common prostitute? Ma put a hand across her mouth to muffle a sob. "You knew?" She turned on my brother.

He nodded, shame written across his face.

"Now you help her get rid of it. Besmirching the family name," she sobbed, "that's what I got you back for."

rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers
12