Riya's 21st Birthday Party

Story Info
Mom arranges an orgy for daughter's birthday.
1.3k words
3.74
124.9k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Riya gasped with pleasure as Andy's cock slid into her pussy. This was not the first time that she and Andy had sex. But it was a special occasion today. It was Riya's twenty-first birthday and she was being fucked in the presence of two other couples, as insisted by them.

The six of them had come to Andy's flat after a party given by Riya's parents to celebrate her birthday. For the birthday party earlier that evening Riya had worn a calf-length skirt slit in the middle right upto the top, which gave tantalizing glimpses of her shiny leather thong every time she moved. Her top was of sheer black lace showing her heavy boobs and nipples and the large nipple rings she had put on. All her guests were each others lovers, and were dressed in revealing outfits. Riya's mom too wore an almost see-through dress showing off her well-maintained figure and the tiny bikini panty that she wore. Her Pop was on a foreign tour.

The party had been Riya's mom's idea and the invite had specifically requested everybody to wear their most revealing dresses. The dancing had been flagged off with a performance by a girl and a boy doing a sensuous dance, wearing only g-strings. After that the lights had been dimmed and there was some close body-dancing with everybody rubbing against Riya as they wished her a happy birthday. As the dancing became more inhibited Riya's top had come off and her mom watched with amusement as one of her girlfriends danced while holding Riya's boobs with her hands. With sexual excitement pervading the air the guests had started leaving for their own private sessions and finally only Misa, Lolly, Asit and Rob were left. Of course Riya and Andy and Riya's mom too were there. Riya continued to be topless. Riya thanked her mom for the exciting party and then announced that they were ready to move to Andy's flat for the second part of her birthday celebration. Again it was her mom who had planned the second part. When she had suggested that the rest of the night should be spent in a group sex orgy, Riya had been greatly excited. Her mom had asked her to choose the group members carefully, adding that it should be a small group. Riya after careful thought had chosen Misa, Lolly, Asit and Rob to be part of the group alongwith Andy and herself.

After they left, Rima i.e. Riya's mom had gone to her bedroom and undressed in front of the large mirror which filled one wall of her room. She held her own breasts in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She liked to make love to herself. Rima had maintained her body and at forty-one years she still presented a very sexy figure. The party had aroused her passion and she opened her dresser drawer and picked a longish dildo from her collection. She quickly put it in her pussy and started fucking herself with it. Her arousal had been such that in a short while she reached her orgasm. She lay down on her bed and removed the dildo, which was dripping wet and started on her clit with her fingers. This time round it was a slow play with her clit. Soon she was rubbing the dildo on her clit with one hand and also pleasuring it with her fingers of the other hand.

Riya, Andy and their friends had reached Andy's flat and had lost no time in stripping off their clothes. Soon they were kissing and fondling each other. All of them were bisexual and Andy was soon sucking Rob's cock. Suddenly Misa had an idea and she suggested that the others should watch as one after the other the boys fucked Riya in her pussy at the same time wishing her pussy a happy birthday. Everybody was amused by the idea but agreed that it was an exciting one. Andy led Riya to the center of the room and lay her down and and guided his cock slowly into her pussy so that the others could watch it enter. As his cock entered her fully with a last push, his balls slapped against her buttocks, Andy loudly wished her a happy birthday and started moving in and out of her as the others also wished Riya a happy birthday. Andy and Riya bucked up and down and she groaned with pleasure as Andy started pounding into her pussy. Both climaxed almost simultaneously and after a quick spurt of semen into Riya's pussy, Andy pulled it out and moved quickly forward and spurted the rest of his cum on her face. Soon the other two girls were kissing and licking his cum from Riya's face. Asit had other ideas, he moved in and rolled Riya over and pulled her up slightly and entered her pussy from the back. His cock slid easily in and out of her already wet pussy, the excitement made both of them climax quickly and he shot his entire load into her as the others cheered. Riya's pussy was now dripping with semen and Misa could not resist licking it up. Rob asked Riya to come on top of him and she obliged. As Rob lay down on his back, Riya moved over him and lowered her pussy onto his erect cock. Her movements were slow but soon she picked up a rhythm and had Rob thrusting into her. As she bent down her breasts quivered invitingly and Rob started licking and sucking her nipples. This proved too much for Riya and with a shudder she had a series of orgasms. For a moment she just sat there, impaled on Rob's throbbing cock as he shot his cum into her. The other two girls moved forward and helped her to her feet. The three of them went over to the sofa and flopped down on it. The continuous activity since the evening had made all of them pleasantly tired and they were soon fast asleep.

It was 2 a.m. when Misa suddenly woke up. Her sudden movement woke up Riya, too. The sight that met their eyes had them wide awake. Lolly was impaled upon Andy's cock, Asit's cock was moving in and out of her butt-hole and she was sucking and biting Rob's cock. She was enjoying a threesome. Riya and Misa found the sight irresistible and both moved behind each guy and started working on his balls with tongues and teeth. Riya and Misa soon got up and each strapped on a double-ended dildo, sliding one end up their cunts. Riya and Misa positioned themselves behind Asit and Rob and they prodded their butt-holes gently, spreading some lubricating jell over the dildo, and slowly entering their butt-holes, as the two guys began moving back and forth. As they slid back, the girls slid forward, Riya driving Asit back into Lolly's tight but soaking cunt, while Misa made Rob deepthroat Lolly with his prick.

As they went back and forth the guys' balls began boiling. Asit's balls slapped against Lolly's pussy and he began to pant and groan. Rob's case was no different. The ramming dildo in his butt-hole made him ram his cock into Lolly's wide open mouth. Lolly was taking the ramming in her three holes very well and was feeling the beginnings of a huge orgasm. She started pushing harder against the two cocks, one in her pussy and the other in her butt-hole. Asit could not contain himself any longer and with a loud shout he slammed the full length of his cock up her butt, sperm shooting against the walls of her butt-hole. Rob shot his load, just as his back and forth movement had him outside Lolly's mouth. His whole load spurted onto Lolly's face and some of it fell on Andy's face too. Meanwhile, Lolly moaned and groaned as the huge orgasm hit her, pulsating through her entire body as she gave a final push down onto Andy's cock, as he too exploded inside her cunt. Riya and Misa sensing the orgasms of the others were pushed into their own orgasms and the six of them collapsed in a heap, gasping and panting.

enup
enup
36 Followers