Road Head

Story Info
He gets a blow job while driving.
1.1k words
4.07
49.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So would this be a bad time for road head?"

Her voice was soft and very matter of fact and it was all he could do to keep his eyes on the road when he heard those words.

"No such thing," was his response.

Suddenly his jeans were significantly less comfortable. She was watching him closely and noticed his growing problem. It would be impossible not to notice that monster when he actually let it grow. Sitting in the driver seat, wearing jeans and a seat belt, he was unable to adjust himself so the discomfort just continued. He could almost feel her eyes sliding down his body to his crotch, taking in every slight reaction he was already having at the idea of her warm mouth and skilled tongue.

She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over towards his side of the truck, letting her hand graze his right thigh as she slid from the outside of his leg inward. His breath caught in his throat as her fingers gently slid over his balls and up the other side where his cock was tortuously caught between his left leg and the jeans. Suddenly the pressure from her hand increased as she stroked the length of him with her palm.

"We only have 15 minutes before we get there," he reminded her.

Chuckling to herself she looked at him and made a face, but her hands had found the button and zipper. He lifted his hips as much as he could under the steering wheel. Fortunately they had just hit the highway and he could use cruise control.

She reached in and gently dislodged his still growing source of delightful agony. The moan that escaped her lips was almost as powerful to him as her touch.

"That will NEVER get old," she said as she leaned over and let her tongue immediately start to circle the straining head of his cock.

"WHAT?"

He had no idea what she meant by that. She stopped long enough to give him an incredulous look.

"Seeing your rock hard cock emerge from your pants because you want me to suck it ... will never get old." She said it almost mockingly and immediately resumed licking him.

"Oh," he felt a little silly now and couldn't even think of anything negative she could have meant.

He put his hand on the back of her neck as she leaned over him, making sure to keep his left hand firmly on the wheel. He felt her relax her shoulders and knew what was about to happen. Slowly, steadily she opened her mouth and slid his cock further and further into the back of her mouth. He felt her tonsils and uvula slide over his sensitive head and moaned as she just kept going.

"Now THAT will never get old!" It took a lot of effort to get those words out coherently as he struggled to focus on the road while she was doing something miraculous with her tongue while he was still deep in her throat.

She raised back up and he heard her inhale deeply. He knew she couldn't breathe with him that far in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his head again and used her hands to stroke him for a second. She turned her head slightly, enough to look up at him out of the corner of her eye so she could see how he was doing. He growled at her, a deep guttural sound that instantly made her wet no matter what she was doing when she heard it.

"I want to swallow your cum before I get out of this truck," she barely got the last word out before she was rapidly sucking up and down on his cock, alternating between deep throating him and focusing on the sensitive spot underneath the head. She let her saliva run down his shaft and used her hands to make up the difference as she worked him steadily in the way she knew would get him close. She didn't let up for a while and she knew they had to be getting close to their destination. She knew he was trying to hold back and not give her the load she wanted. Suddenly she felt the motion of a curve as they slowed down and she knew they were exiting the highway. She moaned around his still rock hard member. He felt the moan to his core and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer but he wanted her to work for it.

He slid his hand up her neck to grab her hair and pulled it just enough so she could feel the tension. She gasped around him and seemed to get even more enthusiastic about her task. As he turned into the parking lot he saw their friends waiting on them at the other end of the building. He though of being caught and pushed her down onto his cock harder. She opened her throat and took him deep as she felt the stream of fluid rising up his shaft and exploding into her waiting mouth. He grunted and tightened his fist around her hair as he slowed down for a speed bump. She almost let go of his cock because the speed bump caught her off guard but she knew how much trouble she'd be in if she spilled any of his cum on him! She swallowed all he pumped into her and made sure to lick him clean. He was glad for the slightly tinted windows as they eased up to the parking spaces near their friends. She tucked his quickly fading member back into his boxer briefs and zipped him back up.

She turned slowly and sat up on her side of the truck as if she'd been looking for her purse of something on the floor. She pulled the visor down and smoothed her hair and made sure her make up was touched up as he parked. He leaned over and kissed her ear while whispering, "You are SO in for it later tonight."

She smiled as he got out complaining loudly about women and how they took so long to get ready at home and then had to check themselves again before even getting out of the car. She licked her lips, still tasting him before she popped in a piece of spearmint gum and climbed out of the truck. He had come around to open the door for her and she winked at him as she slid to the ground.

"So what movie are we seeing again?" she asked everyone. He walked up and put his arm around her, placing his palm on her lower back and stepping close to her as they followed the crowd up to the ticket counter.