Road Pirates

Story Info
Modern day piracy.
1.1k words
3.1
37.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark of the night, Jan exited the Interstate near the Texas/Louisiana state line. The low fuel indicator was flashing on the stolen Mercedes dashboard. Seeing a gas station ahead of her, she pulled in. An Attendant promptly came out to pump her gas for her. She asked him to fill the tank and handed him a credit card. The friendly Attendant swiped the card at the pump, but to Jan's dismay, it came back as "account closed." Upon seeing this, Jan panicked and started searching her purse for cash. She was able to find $37.68 and told the gas jockey that she wanted to spend all of it on gas. The Attendant dispensed the gas and thanked her for stopping in. Unsure of how to get to Shreveport, LA., Jan asked the attendant for directions. He advised her to stay on the Interstate. The alternative was to use the State Highway that ran directly into Shreveport, but it was unsafe to travel at night and the Police didn't patrol it at night. Jan thought to herself, "With no Cops around, I could make better time by speeding. It can't be that dangerous." So against the advice given her, she turned on the State Highway. As Jan drove down the deserted road she thought about what brought her to be on the run in a stolen car with no money. The truth was that she could stand no more savage beatings and broken bones from her Master. Her Master started out being a good Master but gradually over the course of two years had become very violent. Jan feared for her life, so she stole his car and left Denver for Atlanta, GA, hoping to hide out with friends.When she left, she took his car, credit card, cell-phone and whatever money that was laying around.

Just as Jan was thinking about the fact that she had seen no houses on this road for a long time,things changed drastically. In her rear-view mirror,she saw many headlights quickly catching up with her. Before she knew what was going on, she heard the roar of a dozen Harley Davidson motorcycles. The riders surrounded her car and forced her to stop. Jan grabbed the stolen cell-phone and tried to call for help, but to make her night worse, she realized that the phone had been canceled as well. She had no idea how much worse it was about to get.

As the men dismounted their bikes, they surrounded her car. A big man with a long red beard and ponytail approached her window and demanded, "Open the door bitch or I'll bust the fuckin' window out!" Jan reluctantly opened the door and was dragged out onto the black-top. The big man introduced himself saying, "They call me Redbeard the Road-Pirate and you belong to me now!" He then ordered his men to hogtie, blindfold her, and put her on the backseat of the stolen car, then drive the car to "The Big House."

As Jan rode on the backseat of the Mercedes, she could tell that the car turned off the paved road onto gravel. Jan started yelling to the men, partly in hopes they would set her free, and partly because someone might hear her and call the police. "Shut the fuck up or I'll gag you," the driver threatened. After a few minutes, the car came to a stop and she was roughly dragged out onto the gravel driveway. Jan felt the blindfold being removed. The first thing she saw was Redbeard standing over her.

The man was dressed was wearing high boots like she had seen on motorcycle Cops in the past. Inside his right boot was what she recognized as a type of whip normally used on horses, called a quirt. The handle was sticking out of his boot. He also wore tight jeans, a t-shirt, leather vest, and a Confederate Flag do-rag on his head. Jan couldn't see his eyes if she wanted to, his glasses were very dark and she sensed his heart was just as dark. Then she heard her captor say, "Let's see what's under this sweatshirt," and ripped it open the length of her back. Then he just stopped and ordered a slave girl to go get Sue. Sue had been with Redbeard a long time and was an R.N. Redbeard looked down at Jan and asked her what had happened to her back. She didn't respond, so Redbeard pulled out the quirt and gave her a stroke across her clothed ass. "M-m-my last Master beat me with a piece of stiff wire... I dont know what kind of wire it was," she finally replied. Moments later, Sue arrived and examined Jan. After seeing the wounds, Sue implored, "Master may I take her inside for further examination?" Redbeard conceded. "Yes of course, but keep her cuffed and shackled." The next order Redbeard gave was for the men to undo her hogtie, lock a steel collar on her neck and help Sue take her in the house.

Once inside Sue helped Jan to strip naked. To her dismay she found abrasions, bruises, scars, and cigarette burns. Jan told Sue that she was a runaway slave and was ashamed of her status in life, Sue rolled up her own sleeve showing Jan the hot iron brand of a the letter "S" and told her that all the girls there were slaves. Jan felt safe talking to Sue and told her her story. Sue cleaned up the wounds and treated them with an antibiotic gel. Sue told Jan to lay down and get some rest. Sue left immediately to inform Redbeard of her findings. Arriving at her Master's office, Sue kneeled and knocked.

A booming voice ordered her to stand and enter. Upon reaching her Master, she kneeled again andgave her complete result of her findings, adding that the girl appeared to be malnourished. Redbeard instructed Sue to get Jan healed up and fed well, a sick or injured slave is a poor worker. He then dismissed her to do her duties. Lighting a cigar, he dialed the phone number of his friend's body shop. When his friend answered the phone, Redbeard told him that he had a Mercedes for him and to just give him his cut as usual. The body shop owner asked if the car had a GPS or lo-jack unit and to that, Redbeard laughed and said "not anymore, it had a GPS unit but now it's on it's way to New Orleans in a load of scrap iron." A flatbed wrecker arrived in a few minutes and removed the car.

TBC