Road Show 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers

OK Whore! You passed! Simply clean us up and then go down to the store and pick out your 'hunting outfit' so you'll attract the truckers to fuck you tonight. One minor detail though. Clean both of our cocks with your mouth." Arny declared.

Oh yeah" Sheriff Joe added "My deputy is waiting in the prowl car. Be sure to satisfy Andy before you go to the store."

"I passed the audition!" Mickie exulted to herself. "I'll just take care of these cocks and then the deputy and then tell Randy I passed.

Minutes later, almost skipping, Mickie went down the steps to the Road Show club, parking lot and Deputy Andy. Randy opened the door to the annex and started down the shortcut to the store but Arny stopped him. I wanted you to meet our Sheriff Joe August. Joe this is Randy Jarema. By the way Joe you never told Mickie that your deputy's full first name is Andrea." Arny said as both men laughed.

tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers
12