Road Show 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers

"Not really. I am not teasing. I am advertising myself as an available lady of the evening. I want to have a whole group get so turned on that they will go back to the motel, and pay the desk clerk to join the crowd and be my studs for a no hole's barred gang bang party. I agreed to prostitute myself tonight, and as the saying goes, 'the more the merrier.' The club rules keep me from stripping but don't prevent someone from stripping me. I was glad you brought me up here and showcased my erogenous bits." Mickie replied.

"I rather thought that was the case." Alexandra grinned back. "Management has loaned me some special props this evening. " She said pointing to a padded bench being hoisted on stage. "I am going to taunt the audience with your pussy and ass, while you eat me out. If the display we make does not inspire a gang bang, I will have lost my faith in male hormones. I just hope they have enough control to let us move the venue to your motel suite instead of taking the two of us up here on the stage."

To be continued...

tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers
12