Road to Recovery Ch. 02

Story Info
It had been three days.
1.3k words
4.08
24.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since Kens close encounter with Gerri. All he had been able to think about was her, and the possibilities that had been opened up.

In the short time he had been able to pull himself up, and with the help of a walker make his way to the bathroom located in his room. Each morning he awoke to an erection caused by dreams of being inside Gerri, and each morning he released his seed on what he sorely wished was her face... Instead flushing it down the toilet.

He had not seen her since the incident after his bath. He didn't know if she was avoiding him, or had been fired. His answer came on the fourth morning, when awoke to a sweet scent in his face. When he opened his eyes he saw her smiling face. But it was a devilish smile, and he realized that she had tied both wrists to his bedposts, was completely naked, and had lifted his gown past his waist to expose his morning erection.

"Looks like you're happy to see me." She said as she got onto the bed, straddled his stomach, arched back and moaned softly as she slipped a finger into her pussy. When she had slowly fucked her pussy with her finger for what Ken felt like forever she took it out and looked at him with that devilish smile once more. "Wanna taste?" And she brought her finger right to his lips, and just as he opened his mouth and moved it to her finger she pulled it away and sucked it dry herself. "I don't think you're ready yet."

"Why are you doing this to me? I could have you fired!"

"Oh now now, you want to fuck me way too much to get me fired." As she said this she began grinding her pussy on his stomach, leaving a trail of her juices on him. "You've been waking up every morning with quite a hard-on. I bet you've been dreaming about fucking my tight pussy haven't you? How do you fuck me in your dreams? Doggy-style? Missionary? Do you cum on my face? Ohhh..." She trailed off as she had once again slipped her finger into her pussy and was fucking herself once more.

Ken was writing against his restraints trying to get at her. "If I wasn't tied up I'd make you pay for doing this to me." With that she stopped, however not removing her finger which was knuckle deep in her sweet smelling pussy. "Oh but you are tied up aren't you? And that means you can't do anything unless I allow you too doesn't it? And right now I'm having fun."

With that she turned herself around, pointing her ass towards Kens face, while keeping it far enough away that he could not reach it with his outstretched tongue. "My pussy look good to you? Your cock would feel so good inside it if only I weren't having so much fun playing with you, seeing the pain you're going through." She licked the tip of his cock and he spasm-ed slightly at the pleasure. Her nails began scraping his balls slightly as she flicked his head several more times laughing the entire time at the pleasure she was gaining.

"Tell me what you want to do to me. How hard do you want to fuck me?" She stood up on the bed, and with her feet on each side of Kens head stared down at him while fingering her clit.

"I won't give you that pleasure. You're just getting off on seeing me squirm." She pouted and, and scowled at him.

"Fine." And she slapped his hard cock and he screamed. If you won't tell me, then I will have to punish you, and she slapped it again, making him scream louder.

"You would be hog-tied right now if I had it my way, and you would be begging me to stop fucking the back of your throat." She squatted right above his cock, a mere inch away and squealed as she stuck two fingers inside her.

"Is that all you've got? I thought you wanted to punish me." She was moving up and down as if fucking his cock in mid-air. Ken tried thrusting his hips upward but could not reach her pussy as she moved away every time he tried. "I tell you what, if I let one hand free, and you promise you will not touch me, I will consider letting you play with me."

He knew what she wanted, she wanted to see him jerk-off below him. He needed the release so bad he relented. "Ok, I promise."

She laid on top of him, pushing herself towards his face brushing her tits along his stomach and chest and bringing her lips ever so close to his, and release his right hand. She stayed there for several seconds to see if he would make a move. When he didn't she giggled, and resumed her crouching position above his cock. "So what are you gonna do with your free hand stud?"

He began stroking his cock, he didn't want to start to fast, he wanted to stare at her bald, wet pussy for as long as he could stand it. "That's right," she said as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sped up the strokes of her fingers. "you're fucking me in your mind right now aren't you? Punishing me for teasing you. Are you doing me doggy, spanking me, pulling my hair so that I squeal in a bit of pain."

She was squealing a bit now, and Ken thought she was close to an orgasm herself. He had quickened his pace, he was turned on, angered and felt he was pathetic all at the same time. He wanted to punish her hard, make her pay for what she was doing but was not going to give her the satisfaction of planting any ideas in her mind. Even though he was pretty sure she wanted done to her exactly what he was fantasizing about doing to her.

Her leg muscles were starting to quiver as she had been crouching so long, and was fucking her pussy with her index and middle finger on her right hand. She looked down at him jerking off and laughed mockingly at him. "You're so cute wanking your cock thinking about what it would feel like in my pussy, ohhhhhhh, you can't even make me pay for being the bitch I am, ohhhh god."

He was imagining all the ways he wanted to punish her, leave her in tears when it happened. A shot of cum erupted from his cock and landed on his stomach, then another and another and he could not help but release a loud groan he only hoped someone in the hallway would not hear.

"Gooood boy, oh goood boy... Ohhh godddd!" She fell backward and fucked her pussy while biting down on her free hand. Her entire body convulsing on the bed in what Ken could not decide was a series of orgasms, or one long one. He was turned on by the display, pined to take control and wretched at the fact he was tied down.

She lay back for a few minutes catching her breath before she rolled off the bed. She untied him, knowing Ken would not make a move towards her. She pulled on her scrubs, and as she walked out the door smiled and said, "By the way, just in case you were wondering, I never wear panties."

He gritted his teeth, rolled over and tried to get some rest. He didn't bother wiping his cum off himself, it made him feel dirty, and he wanted to know the feeling so that he could make her feel the same way.