Road Trip

Story Info
A day on the road leads to fun in the bunk.
2.4k words
4.21
19.1k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot on my mind and decided Saturday night to get up early the next morning and go visit my son. He lives in another state about 195 miles away. Sometimes driving helps me to put things into the right perspective. Life is full of disappointments but the ones I was dealing with I felt were pretty much of my own making. Needless to say, I needed to be alone and enjoy my drive.

Since I am an exhibitionist I try to always be prepared for situations I might find myself in that would satisfy my sensuality. First of all, I am a mother and embarrassing my children is not something I will do even though they have grown up in a household where modesty is not in abundance. I put on a sexy see through bra, matching thong, jeans and a scooped neck tee shirt.

I took a short blue jean skirt and a sleeveless very low cut top that was designed to show cleavage with me. The drive there was about 2 ½ hours, uneventful but it did wonders for my state of mind. It was relaxing and I found myself playing with my tits and my pussy. I knew that before the day was over something exciting would happen and that thought made my pussy immediately wet.

I had a good visit with my son and his girlfriend. We went sight seeing and then out to eat. I was looking forward to my drive home and began to feel anxious so I made an excuse about needing to get home and do some things before work the next day. I said my good-byes and headed for the interstate.

In order to take advantage of any opportunities to show myself I needed to change clothes but did not want to stop at a service station or pull to the side of the road in a residential section. I drove down the road until I saw a shopping center I thought it was perfect and pulled into the parking lot. I drove away from the crowded area to the far end of the lot. My first thought was to put my seat back and try to change clothes inside the car but decided it was too cramped and what the hell. I enjoy exposing myself and this was the perfect opportunity. I felt excited at the prospect that I might be seen.

I opened the car door and got out. I looked around noticing that the parking lot was full of people going and coming from the stores to their cars. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them down over my hips and legs and stepped out of them. Picking them up I threw them into the back seat. Wearing just my top and thong, I reached into the car to get my skirt. Looking around, I noticed a couple watching me as they got into their car. The woman averted her head but the man continued to watch.

Looking their way I noticed that several other people had begun to watch. Turning my back to them I bent over knowing they all had a great vie w of my ass and my thong covered pussy, I slipped the skirt on and stood up pulling it up. My skirt is pretty tight and I needed to wiggle my ass to pull it all the way up. I made sure to add several extra ass wiggles for my audience.

Turning to face my onlookers, I reached around and unhooked my bra. I took it off and threw it in the backseat of the car. I slipped my other top over my head. I love the feel of my naked tits rubbing against the fabric of my shirt causing them to harden.

I lifted my skirt and took my wet thong off and pitched it into the back seat with the bra and other clothes. I continued to feel the tingling in my pussy and I was getting hornier by the minute.

Glancing around at my audience, I got back into the car. I propped my left foot on a place on the door that is perfect for it. My skirt was barely covering my pussy and I could even see a hint of hair when I looked down. Knowing I still had an audience made me even horny. My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices beginning to run down my thighs.

I could not stop myself from rubbing and teasing my clit and sliding my finger deep inside of my pussy, I began to fuck myself with my finger. Using my other hand I rubbed my clit feeling the pressure build letting me know I was about to climax. I moved my hips back and forth faster each time until I felt the pressure escalate bringing me to climax. I just sat there with my hands still on my pussy feeling the throbbing and pulsations of my orgasm subside then I put the finger I had fucked myself with into my mouth and sucked the cum off of it and using a napkin, I wiped the cum from my pussy.

I cranked up my car and drove out of the parking lot then took the onramp to the freeway. My legs were still spread and my pussy still wet and tingling after my little show. I was glad I had 190 miles to drive. I set the cruise control and sat back to enjoy the drive.

It seemed like I had driven for miles without seeing trucks, not even a pickup truck but, finally up ahead I saw an 18 wheeler. I got into the left hand lane and adjusted my speed to match his. I reached up and lowered my shirt until most of my breasts could be seen. My nipples were instantly erect.

I sometimes have a problem knowing exactly when I can be seen. Usually if I can see them in their side mirror I am fairly sure they are able to see me. I never really saw him and when I was even with the cab of the truck I was still uncertain as to whether he could see.

Several miles later, I saw another truck and decided this time to be bolder. I pushed the neck of the shirt down and took my tits completely out. This time when I was closer to the truck, I drove slowly the length of his truck. I knew immediately that he had noticed. He was bouncing up and down in his seat, grinning and waving. He was in his forties and fairly nice looking. I just looked up at him and I put my hand on my pussy, sliding my finger deep inside, I then put my finger in my mouth and started sucking on it.

His grin went away and was replaced by a look of lust. Cars were lined up behind me so I had to speed up and pulled in front of him. Then we started playing this game. After traffic passed, he changed lanes and drove beside me in the left hand lane and I was in the right. He would then pass me and get in front of me. After a few minutes I would do the same thing. I would go a lot slower and each time I would either be caressing a breast or pinching my nipple.

This went on for 20 or 30 miles. I had become so sexually aroused and my pussy so wet that it was dripping out of my pussy and I knew I would be cleaning my car seat when I got home. My nipples were hard and erect and when I would pinch them I felt shivers go straight to my clit.

I had never felt so tempted to meet a stranger and knew that if he gave a sign, I would follow him. The next exit was one that truckers use and he turned his blinker on and so did I.

I followed him down the exit ramp and into the parking lot at the truck stop. I pulled into a parking space. He opened his door and climbed down out of the truck. My whole body was shaking but my state of arousal was greater than any apprehension I may have had.

He walked over to the driver's side and I lowered my window. He leaned down and looked in seeing my breasts and pussy up close. I was breathing hard with excitement.

The first thing he said was, "Are you just teasing or do you want to do something about relieving some of this frustration I think we have both been building up?"

To answer him, I reached up and pulled my shirt back up, rolled the window up, turned off the ignition and got my keys while opening the door of my car.

We walked toward his truck, neither one of us saying anything. He reached up and opened the door on the drivers side, told me where to step. He was right behind me and I knew he was staring right at my exposed pussy. I slid over the driver's seat and stood up. I could see the bed and before I could even think he was there pulling the curtains together.

Standing facing me he reached out and rubbed his hand over my tits. He then pulled my top over my head. He bent his head and starting sucking on one nipple. His left hand lifted my skirt and I felt his right hand on my pussy rubbing my clit then sliding a finger deep inside of me. I felt my juices running down my legs. Then he unbuttoned my skirt and I wiggled my ass out of it. We got his shirt off and then his pants.

I had backed against the bed and he pushed me down so that I was sitting down on the bed. Laying back he knelt between my legs spreading them. Using his hands he spread my swollen pussy lips. I felt his mouth and tongue licking up and down my outer lips. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy and then teased my clit. He was fucking me with his tongue. My hands were in his hair holding his face to my pussy. He sucked on my clit and slid his finger deep inside of me fucking me with his finger now. I began to moan and I knew I was going to cum. I began moving my hips up and down faster, grinding my pussy into his mouth. I felt my juices flow when I began to cum and screamed out with the intensity of my orgasm. I lay there breathing hard feeling my insides quiver.

He then slid on top of me, his knee spreading my legs. I felt his hard cock rub against my swollen clit. He entered my pussy with one hard thrust. He began fucking my pussy hard, moving in and out. My legs wrapped around his waist. Meeting each thrust I began to cum again. I moaned loudly and he kept fucking me until I felt still another orgasm. He then became gentle with his thrust giving me time to recuperate. He kissed, licked and sucked down the side of my neck. Moving down over my shoulder and taking my nipple into his mouth he sucked gently.

I began to feel aroused again and started lifting my hips, rubbing my pussy against him. I pushed him off the top of me and turning onto my stomach, I got up on my knees and pushed my ass towards him and he entered my pussy from behind. He shoved his cock inside of me hard and I let out a loud moan of pleasure. He began to fuck me hard and fast. He pinched my nipples with one hand and then moving his hand to my pussy he started rubbing my clit. I started to cum and yelled out but he kept on driving his cock into me and I continued to cum. I felt him squirt his cum inside my pussy and we collapsed neither one of us saying anything.

I am not sure how long we lay there. I felt totally sated for the first time in a long while. He was lying on his back and I got on top of him. I licked my way down his neck, letting my tongue circle his nipple then moving lower to where I wanted to be. I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him and felt him growing hard in my mouth. I sucked harder, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I licked down one side of his cock and back up, rubbing him on my face. Taking him back into my mouth I began to suck taking more of his cock into my mouth each time. I could feel he was about to cum when his cock stiffened and I felt the spurts in my mouth. I continued to suck gently swallowing enjoying the taste of his cum. When he quit cumming I took his cock out of my mouth and licked it rolling my tongue over it.

Still neither of us saying anything, we lay there for a while. I knew it was getting late and I still had 75 miles to drive home. I sat up and started putting my clothes on. I stood up and wiggled back into my skirt. I sat on the side of the bed and put on my sandals. He sat up and began to dress too. We didn't need words.

He got out of the truck first and I slid across his seat and carefully got out of the truck. My legs and insides were shaky. He walked me to my car and I opened the door and looked at him. I don't think either one of us knew what to say so we both sort of laughed and said thanks.

I got into my car and turned the ignition. I backed out of the parking space and headed for the onramp. I drove home and thought about my afternoon. I would have thought I dreamed it if it were for the fact that all my muscles were screaming and the smell of sex was so strong. I made it home, took a long shower and went to bed with a smile on my face.