Road Trip

Story Info
Couple gets kinky after a long drive.
2k words
4.04
48.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day in the car. He had driven the entire way and, after nine hours, I knew that he was a little more than just tired. So when we finally reached the hotel, I helped with the luggage while he checked us in and then parked the car. By the time he was back to the room, I had his bag open and most of it put away.

"Why don't you go ahead and shower. It will help revive and relax you and I'll finish putting our things away."

My hands gripped his shoulders and I slowly massaged some of the tension out of them. His head tilted left and right telling me that this was long overdue. I gave his ear a kiss and purred,

"Just don't use up all the hot water, I want to refreshen up for you too."

My tongue extended and I gave a little lick, pressing my body up against his in the process.

He turned and we embraced, his mouth covering mine, and I could feel his excitement against my belly. His tongue so strong in my mouth, I just had to suck it; and I teased him by sucking it like a cock as I knew he enjoyed that. Enjoyed both my sucking his tongue, and his cock.

"Go on...we left so early, and I want to refreshen up..."

Giggling, I push him away and towards the bathroom. His eyes told me that it just might be a very short shower and I smiled in return, giving my own promise of what might be ahead. Our time together less frequent now that he was married; less often, but in some ways more intense than it had been in some time.

Fifteen minutes later, the sound of water running in the bath is still going strong and steam is seeping in under the door. I was about to yell to remind him about the hot water when it finally was shut off. Five more minutes went by before he came out with a toothbrush protruding out of his mouth and a towel wrapped around his waist.

With a smile and a light caress, I slide past him and into the bathroom. Removing my clothes, I turn on the water and gather up my soap and shampoo and razor. Placing them inside the tub, I smile to myself seeing his razor and shaving cream there; knowing that he was thoughtful enough to shave for me as well.

After washing, and shaving, I leave the tub and stand before the mirror. Using a towel to wipe off the fog from it, I carefully moose my hair; using more than normal to make it slick and tight along my scalp. I know he was a little surprised when he saw me this morning, with a new drastic cut that left my hair much shorter than it had been in ages. I'd call it a boy cut but, with my boobs, there's no chance of being mistaken for one. It just was a nice easy style for the summer months more than anything; and I heard that it might help send signals out to like-minded women who liked women. Not that I didn't like men as well, just not always as well.

Opening the bathroom door, I see that he is stretched out on the bed. The covers pulled back, his tan body laid out in a very sexy and, for me, erotic position. On his belly, one leg half drawn up with the other extended back, bringing his ass up just a little as if showing it off to me.

My thoughts turn wicked, thinking, "He does have a nice ass. And with his overall tan, toned body, I'm very pleased he is there for me."

He also appeared asleep. So being quiet as not to wake him, just yet, I go to my bag and remove a few items. On the nightstand I place a bottle before I slip into my little surprise for him. Then, moving up from the foot of the bed, I carefully crawl up and move towards his ass.

Half laying on my side adjacent to his butt, I lean over and lightly run my hands over his ass; slowly exposing his tight little rosebud to view. This starts to wake him and he begins to shift on the bed so I whisper.

"No baby, just stay like this."

And before he can move further, I spread him and lick at his tight, hot asshole.

My tongue thoroughly explores him there, lapping at his puckered flesh and teasing his hole with the tip of my tongue. He lifts up for me, and I shift my body, so I end completely behind him with my fingers digging into his cheeks to keep him open as my tongue plays.

"Oh fuck...that feels good."

I pull my head back to look at him and use a finger tip to check the wetness and tightness of his dark star. Teasing him a little before jamming my tongue back in, finger and tongue working together to make him moan.

He pushes his body forward and a hand under with the intention of stroking his cock. Knowing that, I roll him onto his side and grab at his hand.

"Not yet. I don't want you to touch yourself. Not yet."

I move his arm back up and doing so places me at chest level with him. I lean in, kissing then sucking at his right nipple; another thing I know he enjoys, and I suck and playfully bite at the tiny stiff point that greets me there. A moment later, I'm kissing him; kissing him hard and deep. Making sure he tastes himself, his ass, on my tongue.

Then he feels it; my surprise. He moans in my mouth as he pulls me closer to confirm it. We had talked about it before and I know its one of his fantasies, so tonight I will fulfill it.

Smiling, I kiss his mouth then his ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so good tonight."

Just saying that sends a shiver through me, and him. He's trying to kiss me, feel my breasts, and I let him for a bit; my fingers finding, pinching and tugging on his nipples in return.

"Do you want that? You do don't you? You want your sister to fuck your hot tight ass..."

He lets out a growl of lust, a lust that almost matches mine, and I push his hands back off me and over his head. Letting my breasts brush over his face for a second, before I kiss his forehead, nose and lips.

"But before I do that, I'm not done with teasing you. And I DON'T want you to touch yourself until I say you can!"

A soft giggle and I'm sucking at his nipple again, being careful not to touch his cock, even as he arches his body to bring it in contact with me. Licking across to the other side of his chest, I circle that nipple with my tongue over and over; making it hard which pleases me to no end.

I kiss down his belly, more to heighten his anticipation in what's to come rather than to bring any relief, passing by his hard cock with its drops of precum oozing out of the head. I lick at his inner thighs as I push his legs wide apart. Looking up at his face, his eyes closed, I let my tongue move across his balls. His balls and cock shaved bare for me, the way he knows I like it, I lick, then suck, at his smooth sack.

His cock jerks as I open to take his balls into my mouth. To get them all in, I push his legs up towards his chest. This position having the added advantage of bringing his rosebud into access again for me. I tease his hole with my finger tip as I careful play with his balls in my mouth.

"Put it in me baby. I need to feel you inside me."

I open and release his balls.

"Are you ready to be fucked? Do you want my cock up your ass? Like yours has been up mine?"

My finger presses in, up to the first knuckle; which draws a gasp from him.

"Mmmmm, yesssss. Do it...do it now..."

I pull out my finger and run my tongue down from his balls into his ass. Eating his ass in earnest to make him moan and squirm for me.

"Hand me the lube then."

He lifts up his torso, searching around for it. It takes a moment before he spies it beside the bed. His hand shakes a little as he holds it out to me, and I take it with a smile when I pull my mouth from his ass.

I sit up and open the bottle, squirting a thick line of lotion along the length of the fake cock. Adding some to my palm before I rub the lube over the cock.

"Show me your ass again baby."

He rolls over and onto his knees to hold his ass up for me.

"Spread yourself."

His hands go back and he pulls his cheeks apart for me. Unable to resist, I use my tongue again, pushing it inside him several times as far as I can get it. Then my fingers, slick with lube, replace my tongue and I ease one, then two, inside him.

"Oh so tight..."

Moving closer, my fingers going in and out, I press the cockhead at his hole. Pushing it forward while pulling my fingers out, the tip spreads him and pops in as my fingers slide out. His head jerks up and I pause. Listening to him breathe, I wait.

"Go ahead. I'm ready."

My hands on his hips, I slowly work the cock up his ass. Fucking him with short, slow movements to allow him time to adjust to its size. Much as he had done with me that time so many years ago.

More than halfway in, I slide my hands up his back and onto his shoulders. Holding him, I lay my torso upon his back and push the toy in deeper. My arms go around his chest and I kiss and lick at his neck and shoulder.

"Stretch out your legs. Lay flat for me."

He struggles to move and I help him, moving my legs along with his, until we are prone together. Him face down on the bed with me on top, smashing my tits against his back as I rock my hips to work the cock in his ass.

"This is amazing..."

My fingers lock with his as I kiss his neck and upper back. He's moving under me now, moving to match my thrusts, to take the cock deeper up his ass.

"Let me move my leg."

He pulls his right leg up to the side, giving me more room, better access, and I move faster. This also allows room for my hand under him, and I find his cock: hard, leaking. I wrap my hand around it but I don't stroke him, only holding him with the motion of our bodies giving any movement of it within my fist.

"I'm going to cum. I can't take much more."

I can feel his cock pulsating as he empties, and I keep him and collect his load as best I can until my hand is filled with his sticky cum.

Once he stops, I lay quietly on his spent body, the toy still buried in his ass. Carefully pulling my hand out, I see the thick coating covering and between my fingers and palm. I pull my hand up higher to show him. And together we lick my fingers clean.

Afterwards, laying together in the bed, we cuddle and talk.

"I want you to keep it on."

"The strappie?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Giggles.

"Because you look so hot with it on. And I want to fuck you in the ass while you wear it."

"Like you're fucking another man, who just fucked you huh?"

More giggles.

"Mmmm, kinky boy."

My grin large in the dimming light of the room. Sure now that my new hair style was the correct choice for this night.