Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
We stop for coffee at a "quiet" little coffee shop.
1k words
4.14
28k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part-1-Coffee Stop

This is a new adventure Under Her Nose. Thanks again to My Pet.


Having a combined family dinner at my house, during conversation, we "discover" that you and I will both coincidentally be at out of town conferences at the same hotel. Without much debate it is decided that we should travel up together. For the sake of saving money we all agree that it's ok to share a room with 2 beds.

I pick you up early in the morning, you're wearing my favorite, a spaghetti strap sundress, and I'm wearing jeans and a polo. We hit the interstate for about half an hour and decide it's time for a cup of coffee. We see a little mom and pop joint so we pull in. It looks a little deserted. We must have had the same idea at the same time because you look at me and smile.

"Want to be naughty?" What can I say? I nod my head smiling wickedly.

"Wait 30 seconds and then follow me in."

"1...2...3...4..." I begin counting before you even open the door.

As you open the door, you look back and smile at me. My eyes drink you in as you flip up the back of your skirt for me showing me your sheer black panties.

"5...er...5...6...7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14......

I shake my head trying to clear it to remember what number comes next.

"25...that's it...25...26...27..28.28.30" I stand up, adjust myself to hide my obvious affliction and walk into the coffee shop.

I look around trying to keep a straight face as I notice the place is deserted with the exception of us and the girl behind the counter. You're working it hard. The straps to your sundress have fallen off your shoulders and you're leaning forward on the counter flirting with her. She's smiling and trying to covertly look down your dress. Her face is flushed and she doesn't notice that I've walked in. I find a seat with a great view but she can't see me. She reaches up and gently fingers your hair commenting how pretty it is. You know I'm looking and flip up the back of your skirt again for me. She notices and starts looking around the room nervously as I slide down in my chair so she doesn't see me. She's nervous, but you trace her jaw line with your thumb, raising her chin. You lean in, you lips inches from hers. She quickly checks to room and pulls you in. Her mouth and lips press hard against yours. I'm watching this from my somewhat secluded chair. Your hand is behind her head, fingers wrapped in her hair kissing her fiercely. Neither of you know who is in control. She pulls away and you both gasp for breath. She guides you behind the counter to where she is, and tells you to stay put. She walks towards to door and I slide under the table. She'd have to look carefully to see me. I hear the click of the front door locking and she runs back to you. You embrace and sink to the floor. I can't see you two but I can hear the gasps, moans and the light giggles. I hear you cry out....I hear her panting...moaning. I sneak out from my hiding spot and sneak to the front door. Pressing my body against it to muffle the sound, I unlock the door and turn the "we'll be right back" sign to "open".

I open and close the door and get your attention. I can imagine the feigned "Oh Shit!" look on your face and the very real panic on hers. "It is so nice to be able to stretch my legs!" I say loud enough for you both to hear me. "I do love the smell of....." I inhale deeply "coffee!"

I turn to face the display on my right, keeping the register counter in my peripheral vision. I see both of your heads pop up and look over the counter. She stands up trying to fix her tussled hair and welcomes me into the shop. I walk up to the counter and I can see "you" on her chin. You're still hiding and I ramble on about driving for the past few hours and how terrible traffic is and that I need to get back on the interstate. You take this as your cue to kiss her ankles and run your finger nails up and down the back of her bare legs. She tries to shoo you away with one hand and point in the general direction of the on ramp with the other. She stands a bit taller and I realize she's clamped her legs together to keep you out. That just won't do. I ask about the pastries in the display case, the ones she has to lean over the counter to see knowing that if she opens the back of the case you'll be seen. She leans forward and points to the coffee cake closest to her. Knowing that she will have to raise one of her legs to be able to lean farther I say "No, the chocolate strawberry ruelade, all the way over here to my right". She leans forward for a better look and you take advantage of the situation. You bury your face between her legs, tongue flicking against her already hard clit, two fingers buried deep in her pussy, stroking her g-spot. Not knowing what else to do, she grabs my head and pulls me into a kiss as her orgasm washes over her body. Her tongue dances with mine and I can taste your sweetness as her body tenses against your touch.

She lets go and shyly apologizes for kissing me and I mumble a nonsense reply and wander aimlessly out of the building with a big smile on my face. She watches me get into the car, turns to you and giggles "Good thing for long aprons!" You stand up, kiss her, and discretely slip her panties into your bra. As you help her get dressed, she begins looking for her panties and after a few minutes of looking, decides she can find them later. You order our drinks, kiss her good bye and she tells you "they're on the house". I can see her face as she watches you get into the driver's seat of my car and her jaw drops.