Road Trip! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sore, for God's sake.

The night before, Saturday night, after breaking in my Beemer with some back-seat sex, Marni drove past our place, driving to the still-opened, Lover's Boutique.

Giggling like teenagers, we walked the aisles, surround by dildos of every size, shape and color. Battery Operated? Had 'em. Strictly manual ones? Had 'em. Large? Check. Small? Check. The Boutique had 'em all.

"Oh, wow, check it out," Marni said, stopping at a section of the videos we had been perusing, "The Emmanuelle Series...the boxed set."

"That's a good thing?" I asked out of ignorance.

"You've never seen any of the Emmanuelle series of soft porn?" She asked while looking over the set.

"Nope, don't think so," I replied.

"Sixties and Seventies-era vintage, well done, well-acted," She explained, "I've heard that the last two or three weren't as good as the earlier ones but...Fuck it! I'm snagging this," adding the set to the other item she had picked out.

The cute young thing with the tatoos cheerfully rang up our purchases, nodding approvingly at the Emmanuelle Boxed Set, saying, "You'll like this if you're a fan, has some great director's-cut outtakes."

Picking up the 'theraputic massager' that Marni had picked out, the toy being rather thick and long, she looked it over admiringly, saying, "Y'all need to stop by and let me know how this one works out," when ringing it up, "Haven't tried this one."

"Sure," Marni replied with a 'tinge' of scarasm, "Give me your email address and I'll write a review for you." looking at me after saying it with her eyebrows raised and slightly shaking her head.

"Awww, really? How sweet," the young thing said beamingly, "here, send it to this." and writing out an email address, she handed the paper to Marni.

Marni and I just stared at her...

So, on this bright, beautiful Sunday morning, we were both walking 'gingerly', our pussies and asses sorer than hell. The mutual decision to 'give it a break today' wasn't argued by either of us.

I mean, come on, of course we tried 'em out, her 'Thick-Dick' and my 'Slim-Jim'.

After finishing the second pot of coffee, we decided to roam around the area, see the sights so to speak.

Taking back roads, soft morning sunlight filtered by huge Oak and Pecan trees, the Oaks having large streamers of Spanish Moss hanging from the limbs, had made the drive through small enclaves of beautiful homes a visual delight.

We wound up in Fairhope, Alabama, where the Sues had gone to attend a client's party, walking the charming, small, storefronted downtown area, stopping in a couple, small purchases of knick-knacks for the both of us.

We stopped at a large, tin building that housed an eatery that we had passed earlier on our drive, Marni and I both thought the place had a 'look' of yumminess. We were right, the shrimp po'boy sandwiches were to die for, along with the cold-assed beer.

We were gone all day, here and there, enjoying it very much, really. On the drive back to Gulf Shores, we decided to do an early dinner at LuLu's, getting it out of the way so that when we got home, we could stay home...

"What'cha doing?" I asked when I joined Marni in the living room/den after my shower. She had already showered and was in her sleep-tee, as I was.

"Finishing my revue for..." peering to the scrap of paper at the email address of the shop clerk, "digschicks69@gmail.com," she answered.

I just stared at her.

"Well, she asked, didn't she? and, besides, wouldn't you give 'Thick-Dick' a good review?"

"On a scale of ten, probably a twelve," I answered with a smile.

"There, sent," She said, shutting down her Ipad next.

"Want to watch some TV?" I asked, "Or, maybe one of those Emmanuelle dvds?"

"Ooooh babe, watching Emmanuelle is probably not a good idea, not if we're going to stick to our no-sex pledge for today," She answered.

"Really?" I replied, "that good?"

"Ooooh yeah...think we ought to save these for all of those chilly, rainy days that we have so many of back home," She replied.

"Okay, then let's shut it down, downstairs, and watch some no-brains TV in bed, whatd'ya say?" I suggested...

"Don't know about you," Marni remarked while watching the movie on the bedroom's flat-screen, cuddled up in the crook of my arm, "but, I don't remember having this much sex in the course of a week like we have had since starting this trip."

"Complaining?" I asked.

"Oh hell, no...just sayin', babe, I've got no complaints at all," Marni answered.

"Yeah, me either," I agreed, "this has been a great trip so far, on so many different levels."

"Almost hate thinking about having to return to the real world," She mused.

"So don't," I said, "I'm not thinking about it at all, I'm just letting this vay-cay of ours happen, I'll worry about the 'real world' when we get there."

"You know," Marni said with her eyes raised and her head leaned back so that she could look at me, "for a tall, good-looking, well-built chick-lawyer, who, by the way, eats pussy in world-class style, you're pretty fucking smart!"

"You think I eat pussy in world-class style? Awwwww, how sweet," I teased.

But, inside?

Inside, I was elated that she thought so...

to be continued...

12