Road Trip Day 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
A moment of sensual pleasure.
2.1k words
5
8.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and wiggled my nose. I leaned up to kiss his when at the last second he lifted his head and my kiss landed on soft, full lips. The kiss lingered and we sank further down into the sofa caressing each other. I removed his hat and tossed it to the floor. He removed my hair clip and tossed to wear his hat lay. With one eyebrow raised I unbuttoned his flannel shirt and tossed it to the floor next to the hat and the hair clip. He relaxed back into my arms wearing only a t-shirt and jeans. Wickedly we enjoyed this silent game of tit for tat. He then raised one eyebrow and removed my sweater over my head and tossed it on the growing pile of clothing. Wearing only a tank top and jeans I could feel the heat of his body against mine. We snuggled in close and shared more of those succulent mind blowing kisses. His hands moved through my hair and then down my face. He moved one hand to cup my breast; his face searched mine for approval and when I arched into him he grinned and kissed me deeply again. Our tongues pressed into each other seductively teasing each others senses. His hand moved down my side and across my belly. His fingertips ran across the naked skin of my belly leaving my exposed flesh tingling with delight. I placed my hand on top of his and followed his motion as he traced outlines on my belly and then back to my breast.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and stretched them over his broad shoulders. He maneuvered himself subtlety so that he lay directly on top of me. His seductive kisses didn't stop, even when I felt his legs part mine and I could feel the pressure of his hardness on belly. Not a word was spoken, just our steady breathing in unison as my hands found their way down his muscular back and up under his t-shirt. I pulled it over his head and felt hot rippling flesh under my fingers. I tossed it to the pile and he grinned at me again with one eyebrow raised. I sat up so that he could have his turn removing an item of clothing as well. The game continued as he nudged for me to remove it for him so he could watch. The tank was tight and I had to wiggle a little to get it up over my breasts. As I tugged it over my nipples and the rough material made my nipples pucker to bright pink buds. My full breasts bounced a little back into place, and I giggled. I tossed he tank into the pile with the rest.

The fireplace light flickered against our naked torsos and I sat straddling his lap upright. My blonde hair fell to just below my shoulders and our eyes met. Not a sound escaped our lips when gave a crooked smile and brought both his hands to my breasts. I closed my eyes and leaned into him as he caressed them. I tipped my head back slightly enjoying the feel of his gentle touch against my nipples. He pinched them slightly I unconsciously arched my back and let a slight moan slip out. This must have amused him, for he hummed a little something and brought his mouth to my nipples. He licked the buds and nibbled them making them rise to attention even more. I was tingling and flushed when I felt him suckle my breast then gently rub and his fingertips over my nipples back and forth. This smooth motion sent my senses whirling and I felt all the blood rush to my pussy as I let out a gasp. His kisses moved from breast to breast nibbling and licking between them and up toward the base of my throat. I was quivering from the pleasure that was quickly engulfing me. He sensed my pleasure and continued to pillage my upper body to see what further responses he could get from such simple touches.

He kissed and nibbled at my throat, breathing softly on ear. I oddly remember catching the faint vanilla scent of my hair and skin. I felt him bite firmly on the muscle on my neck under my ear. This sent me reeling! With a high pitched sighing sound that erupted from deep within, my thighs squeezed around his waist, willing him to press into me. I melted and he knew from there that I was utterly lost.

Lying against the back of the sofa trying to catch my breath, the room was cold and I began to shiver. As soon as I retrieved my wits about me I realized why; the warmth of his body was gone! I had to focus, but finally got a visual of my target. He was placing another log in the fire and spreading a blanket out on the floor before it. I crawled over to him. Coming up behind him I ran my finger tips across his shoulders and clawed gently with my nails down his back causing him to arch like a cat. So, I repeated the action watching him enjoying a good back scratching. Leaning forward to place another log in the fire the heat instantly pulsed back against us. Reaching around for me, I stopped him and whispered "Close your eyes."

Lying on the sofa was the scarf that he blindfolded me with earlier. I slipped over his eyes. He instantly stiffened raising his hands to remove it. I patted his hands away and placed them in his lap. "No, no, no" I hummed and then trailed my fingertips through is hair and tightened the blindfold. Pressing my breasts against the naked flash at his back my hard nipples were firm from the chill. I ran my nails across his shoulders and down his arms noticing goose bumps and I was smug about the response I was receiving. His breath quickened, his back straightened and I felt his anxiety, his other senses taking over. I moved away not touching him, leaving him there sitting silently alone for a minute. His ears perked. His imagination trying to figure out what I was doing. I silently grabbed the cold beer off the table took a sip, letting the liquid warm in my mouth. He reached up to remove the blindfold again and I tapped his hands away. "Next time I tie them behind your back." I whispered.

With very cold lips from the beer, I swallowed the liquid and kissed between his shoulder blades. He quivered and chilled as goose bumps rose there, so I warmed them with my lips and they faded away. Feeling mischievous, I took another sip, warmed it in my mouth and brought my lips to the back of his neck. The wetness moved like droplets down his neck and further down his chest. He didn't say a word just shivered and grinned. With stealth he grabbed at me behind his back tickling my belly. Giggling I sprang free awkwardly then moved out of reach. Slinking around to face him, I lapped up the small beads of beer slowly traveling downward. I took another sip of beer, this time licking his nipple with a very cold tongue from the liquid. He responded with a jerk and instantly he nabbed me. I nibbled and suckled his nipples to warm them. He hesitantly let me go and placed his hands by his sides on the floor, leaning back, extending his legs out in front of him.

I stood up, removed my jeans as quietly as I could and set them on the pile. Moving to straddle his lap, I took another sip of beer, put my mouth over his and kissed him. He kissed back and swallowed as I playfully nibbled at his bottom lip and pressed my breasts against his naked chest. Holding the bottle up to his lips, he tried to drink; dribbling a little here and there. Letting my lips lick up the beer I followed the trail of hair down his belly. His skin quivered under my kisses as I kissed the side, then the front. Lingering there, to the other side and back again; making my way further down his belly until I was hovering just above the button on his jeans. My hands found their way to his belt buckle, quickly and efficiently removing the belt. I pressed my palm onto the bulge between his legs gently. Instantly getting the reaction I was hoping for. I ran my nails over his jeans up and down his thighs. Every time moving closer and closer to his growing manhood, I slipped my fingertips under the waistband of his boxers peeking from under the blue jeans. His hips raised and lowered very slightly, as I licked and nibbled at his belly again. Placing my hand over his hard cock, I rubbed a small sigh out of him. Undoing the top button, letting out the zipper a little, this released him from the constriction of the now very tight pants.

"No, not yet" he muttered under his breath. Quickly sitting bolt upright, he wrapped his arms around my body as to not let me get away. Noticing with his touch, I was completely naked in his lap, I saw pleasure and surprise, then disappointment cross his face. He reached for the blindfold and removed it swiftly. Just staring at me was an expression I had never seen before. Blank, I had no idea what he was thinking. Suddenly, like a light bulb going off or just remembering where he was, he lets out a little laugh, backs up, and just stares at me again. Confused, I feel his gaze go over every inch of me; he's 'checking me out!' Feeling all self conscious and awkward because I'm stark naked and exposed in front of him.

I go to reach for a blanket to hide my body when he blurts "Stop! Don't do that."

I freeze, half lying down, half sitting up with the fire burning my ass.

"I wanted to undress you" He whispered frowning.

His frown turned to a wicked grin as he moved over to me. "I guess we will have to make up for it." He stated matter of fact.

"Lover, you are delicious to look at. Muahahaha! I'll bet you taste just as good."

With the excitement of a child on Christmas morning, he grabbed my hips resolutely so I couldn't squirm away and tugged me toward him. Un-wrapping me mentally with his eyes; his hands moved expertly. Touching and caressing all over with greed. He moved between my legs so that the rough denim at his knee was pressed purposefully against my pink pussy lips. Using his other knee he spread apart my thighs further. Diving into my breasts nibbling, licking, caressing, muck like a man on a mission. Sensuously, his hands sculpted every single inch of my creamy flesh. Creating sensations that pulsed through me so rapidly I responded rhythmically and vocally to every swirl with his fingers on my belly to every nibble at my nipples. Slowing down, he must have realized I wasn't melting into the blanket. Sliding his hands from my thighs up to my fingertips he held them above my head. Kissing and nibbling the whole way tickling me making me squirm.

His moist lips teased mine; falling deeper into luscious kisses that left me breathless. The weight of his firm body lying atop me pressed me to the floor. I was so entranced I tingled at his touch moving down my side and his mouth magically caressing my neck. Feeling his fingers slip slowly to the insides of my thighs and the palm of his press rigid across my pelvic bone. The cool air wisped against the dampness between my legs it was sensory overload. Simultaneously his lips found their way to my neck under my ear and his fingers slowly moved between my legs feeling the dampness that awaited his touch. I arched but was pinned down by the weight of his body. I caught want looked like a mischievous grin out of the corner of my eye when he opened up and bit down on that spot on my neck which made my pelvis rise instantly. This is the exact moment he opted to slip his fingers between my swollen lips and into the warm sheath of moist flesh. I gasped and quietly screamed! Writhing under him, he pressed his fingers into me deeper and the sensation made me cum, hard. I shuttered and called out again in ecstasy. My mind went blank; all I could imagine was raw, hot sex wanting to feel his stiff cock inside of me. Blood rushed through my body pulsating under him as he kissed my mouth full muting my pants and whimpers. He calculated every move his fingers made to make me writhe beneath him even more. Pushing harder and deeper I felt my tight muscles spasm against him repeatedly.