Road Trip Rest Stop

Story Info
Mari and the gang enjoy a sexual re-energizer.
1k words
3.94
62.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
77 Followers

I was feeling particularly naughty and horny last Friday when I pulled into the rest stop to take a break on my road trip. I had been fantasizing all morning about playing with myself at a rest stop while some horny truckers watched eagerly.

I could feel my wetness as I walked from my car up to the picnic table. I was wearing a black fishnet tanktop with a red leather pushup bra and red leather shorts that barely covered my ass. My shorts were held on with lacings up the back and I had purposely laced them loose so that the crack of my ass peeked out teasingly.

I unpacked my backpack, removing an erotic novel, a very large banana, and a can of whipped cream. I sat on top of the picnic table and spread my legs, placing the banana between my legs on the table and aiming it directly for my crotch. I began reading my novel, a hot story about a college girl going on a road trip….just like me. I knew I could get some more ideas from it.

As the parties in my novel were going at it, 69, I could feel my wetness increase. I slipped my hand into my shorts and dipped my fingers repeatedly in my spring of sensuality. From my vantage point, I could see several semi-trucks parked and angled my direction. Good, I thought. What I hadn’t included in my fantasy was the large RV angled in my direction and parked closer to me than any other vehicle. I sat my book down and while my hand remained in my panties….I gazed with a smile toward my viewers. I could see a couple looking back at me and smiling from the RV. They both waved at me and with my free hand, I waved back.

At this point, the door of the RV opened and the woman approached me. I could tell we had the same taste in clothing, or lack of it. She was wearing a semi-sheer black cotton shortie top. Her lack of a bra was clearly visible. Her tits even peeked out a little from under her top. Her shorts matched and gave an equally clear view of her soft bush. She introduced herself and reached out to touch my breast. She invited me back to join both her and her husband. For what, she didn’t say….but I gathered up my belongings and followed her.

As I stepped into the RV, the man was awaiting me. Dressed in khaki’s and a polo, he seemed a little overdressed for the two women he was surrounded by. His name was John, her’s was Laura and they said they needed a rest on their long trip as well. Drinks were made and soon all inhibitions, if there ever were any were gone. John sat across from both of us girls and slipped his belt off. “Why don’t you two put on a little show for me, how about it?” John teasingly asked and put on some Rolling Stones music.

With that, Laura and I undressed each other playfully, dancing like strippers. When we were nude from only the waist up, Laura surprised me by diving onto my nipple and sucking like a little baby while squeezing the other. John apparently was surprised as well, but pleasantly. He unzipped his pants to allow more room for his enjoyment. “Come on girls, on with the show,” he said happily. “Laura, move a little closer so we can both suck some tittie.”

Laura pulled me by my breasts over to John and placed my left nipple into his waiting mouth. She then sucked my right nipple back into her mouth. John reached around and undid the lacing on my shorts and Laura pulled them away from my body. John took my left leg and Laura took my right and roughly pulled them apart. John began finger-fucking my ass while Laura teased my clitoris with a wet finger.

“Come on Mindy, come on Rick….it’s time to party now.” Laura called to someone in the back of the RV.

Mindy and Rick came from the back of the RV and in seconds had joined in. Mindy crawled underneath me and slipped her tongue into my pussy, lapping away like a little kitten. I could not see where Rick was, but it didn’t take long for me to guess when I felt my ass cheeks being caressed. Someone was behind me, gently rubbing my ass and kissing my tight cheeks.

I felt his finger slipping in and out of my tight anus, just teasing me. “Come on Rick, don’t keep a girl waiting for a good ass fuck, you tease” I taunted him. “Maybe you can only do it with your finger.” With that he angrily grabbed my shoulders, pulling me away from the rest of the group. “Want to see this chick take it in the ass? Want to see her get what she deserves?” He asked the others. They cheered as he pushed me down on all fours. “Go ahead Ricky, I think my ass is too tight for you. I’m not sure you can fuck my ass,” I said and wiggled my ass at Rick.

Rick proved me wrong, as I hoped he would. He grabbed my thighs, slapped my ass, yelled “Full Speed Ahead,” and rammed his cock in to my eager rectum. In and out, his precum moistened my ass for a fine ride. I rocked my hips to the tunes of Jagger and felt Rick come like a freight train. As I opened my mouth to gasp, John was immediately in front of me and ready to slip his cock in my mouth. This was a treat I had not planned on and I sucked down so hard he yelped. I could feel his load building and didn’t want to deprive the rest of any fun. I came up for air and invited Laura and Mindy over for a four-way blow. I sucked John’s balls one at a time, Mindy licked his wet shaft up and down, and Laura sucked the head of John’s cock until he screamed for mercy….which of course, we didn’t give him. We just sucked away to our hearts content.

I don't think John minded at all.

Spankx
Spankx
77 Followers