Roadside Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

Her tongue swirled around and around the trapped cock-head. Her hands alternately squeezed, kneaded and caressed my full, swollen testes. I bucked reflexively beneath her, sometimes struggling to get away from her mouth, so intense was the suction that she was applying, and sometimes jerking my hips up to impatiently bury more of my meat in her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned around my cock, her hand releasing the shaft, and she reached around my hips and grabbed two handfuls of my ass, pulling me almost under the table with her, forcing my cock even deeper into her mouth, drools of juicy saliva spilling from the corners as my fat knob battered against the back of her throat.

"Oh Jesus!" I groaned, grabbing fistfuls of her black hair and pumping my member in and out of her hungry mouth. She gagged on it momentarily before resuming control, nostrils flaring as she breathed, the hard, firm, thrusting jabs of the saliva slickened cock between her stretched, encircling lips increasing in pace as I lost myself in the bliss of the moment, one second my big cock hitting the back of her throat, the next ballooning her cheeks outward as I twitched and shivered under her expert assault. I think she could sense that this was not going to take much longer.

I rammed my prick into her mouth, almost knocking her head against the table, such was the violence of my out of control face fucking.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as she sucked harder, her tongue lapping at the underside of my thrusting penis inside her mouth, her teeth raking at the firm, taut flesh near the swinging balls that slapped against her chin with each inward lunge. More drool spilled out of her mouth, falling from her chin and splashing onto the floor. My cock was spasming inside her mouth, my balls were contracting, almost pulsing as I struggled to stop the dam from bursting.

Normally, when I know there's a chance – however remote – of getting my leg over, I prepare myself for just such an opportunity. Usually that means popping one of the little blue helpers that turn you from a red faced premature ejaculator if you haven't been laid for a while, to a virtual demigod between the sheets. I think it must be an age thing. Under forty you'll probably be fine, but over forty, like I was, you might find that a little insurance sometimes pays dividends when it comes to getting invited back for a return bout of energetic sheet rumpling.

The preparation is a two stage process. The night before the big date you have to carefully 'edge' using your favourite method of arousal – usually internet chat where I'm concerned. Edging, incidentally, is where you repeatedly take yourself to the brink of ejaculation and then back off which makes it much more intense when you do eventually need the Kleenex. Yeah, I know what you're thinking – that you'll most likely end up jerking off with some fat, nineteen stone hairy and sweat stinking trucker from Wisconsin pretending his name is Britney or Paula or something equally androgynous. You probably are, as most such chat site users are male, but the trick is to put this out of your mind, immerse yourself in the roleplay, and quickly disconnect after you've come before the transgendered arsehole who has just made a passable attempt at femininity lol's at you and tells you his name is actually Brian or Paul and you've just been cyber-raped.

This means that your excess of stored semen has been flushed and your body is not so easily aroused next time around, the result of which is that you'll probably be able to last a while longer when you're in the company of a member of the opposite sex. The downside is that the sudden shock of ejaculation can leave you feeling drained and fatigued for a day or two, depending on your age, which means there's the potential for the horrors of going flaccid while on the job the next night. When you get to my age, which is 44 incidentally, and you still have a normal build, all your hair, and youthful features, your date might not be expecting it and get mightily pissed off with you going all soft on her.

Enter Viagra.

I absolutely love the stuff. Forget first night performance anxiety. Forget the worries of blowing your load before your date is ready for it. Forget any sexual hangups you might have. After popping a bluey, wait an hour and then just throw yourself into the act. Don't worry about it not working, as worrying about it not working usually leads to it not working anyway, and just make sure you give the girl a damn good time. It's not unusual for me to able to keep it rock hard and banging away for over an hour with proper preparation, and while £7 a night (buy from a reputable supplier, folks!, cut a 100mg tab in half so you get 8 hits for £60) might sound expensive for a date, when you think about it it's an absolute fucking bargain. No pun intended. And even if you do finish too soon, you're ready to go again in next to no time. The trouble is, Viagra has specific requirements that you have to factor into your preparation.

First there's the wait of at least thirty minutes, perhaps longer, before the stuff kicks in, and then there's the relatively short duration that the stuff is active for. On the tin it says you can get 4-5 hours of fun on one tab, so you have to time your ingestion accordingly. If you're going out on a date at seven in the evening, and you're not expecting to get back to her place until near midnight, or even later if you're heading to a club, then you're cutting it fine. Make a visit to the loo about an hour before you expect to be heading home and then pop the pill. An additional benefit of this approach is that if the date is turning into a disaster then you can save the tab for the next time and leave it in your pocket.

Secondly, if you set aside the risk of sudden instantaneous death that the leaflet inside the box tells you might be a 'side-effect', there's the rather irritating fact that Viagra does not seem to work on a full stomach, or if you've been eating fatty foods. The reason for that is that the vitamin V sits on the food in your stomach, or floats on the greasy deposits, and does not get absorbed into the lining of your stomach and from there into your bloodstream. Another negative is that consuming alcohol inhibits its effects. So if your date is a dinner, or drinks, or both, then Viagra's not a great deal of use to you. If I'd had any inking that Jo would be slobbering all over my balls tonight then I wouldn't have taken Viagra anyway and instead gone for something a little more versatile.

That's where Cialis comes in. Cialis is a step up from Viagra in that Cialis lets you eat and drink (in moderation of course) and still get a raging hard on afterwards. Your erection is not quite as powerful as a Viagra enhanced one, so you don't tend to be able to hammer the nail home for quite so long before ejaculating, but its good enough to make your performance between the sheets significantly better than if you just trusted in nature. And it lasts for a day and a half which is great for weekends, so your second ride is even better than the first, your third time in the saddle is even better than the second, and so on until your heart eventually explodes from the non stop strain and you die with a great big smile on your face when your final ejaculation detonates your brain and your aorta simultaneously. While sudden instantaneous death isn't a side effect stated on the leaflet inside a box of Cialis, don't let that omission fool you as its easy to get carried away when you're in God mode between the sheets.

Levitra I haven't yet tried but fully intend to because it is reportedly less susceptible to stomach content and alcohol intake and also lasts for around 24 hours. Again the erection quality isn't quite up there in comparison with Viagra, so I have read, but I reckon it should be good enough to do the job for me as I take it for performance enhancement rather than for rigidity restoration, if you get my drift.

However, my problem today was that I had been completely unprepared for the mind blowing blowjob that Joanne was giving me. I had assumed since the day I had taken her and her sister to the hospital that she was not in the least bit interested in me physically. Maybe she wasn't and this was just a particularly unusual but certainly welcome method of repayment and I was merely worrying myself over nothing because she wouldn't be expecting me to shag her arse off afterwards anyway. This was just a blow and go. She feeds me dinner, I feed her a protein shake, then get shown the door. I win regardless. Twice, in fact.

As such I found that I couldn't hold myself back once the familiar sensations started to build in my loins. I tried doing what Frankie says and relaxing, but that didn't stem the tide at all. I tried clenching my PC muscle, but that just seemed to make things worse. In the end I just threw back my head, gritted my teeth, felt my toes curl up as the cum pump kicked in and let the tide sweep me away.

Joanne intensified her cock sucking, her cheeks hollowing with the power of the suction that she was torturing me with.

She tightened her fist around the thick root of my twitching prick and urgently began to stroke my thick, veiny shaft firmly, quickly tugging at the tautly wrapped skin in synchronisation with the suction of her lips and the frenzied thrusts of my hips.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, figuring that it was only fair that I give her advanced warning of what I was about to do so that she could act accordingly depending on her personal preferences. "I'm gonna cum!"

My cock stiffened even further in her mouth, the grip of my fingers in her hair undoubtedly painful, then I cried out as the first spurt of jism exploded out of the tip of my knob and splattered against the roof of her mouth. She stopped sucking and just held me there inside her mouth, her right hand frantically jacking off my cock to get every last drop of cum out of my rapidly draining balls.

Thick ropes of greasy semen sprayed everywhere inside her mouth, each shot heralded with another guttural cry of ecstasy as it seared it's way up my shaft before it fountained into the dark, damp, welcoming cavern of her mouth where she swallowed it all down without making any noise at all.

I felt like I had ejaculated a river into Jo's suckling mouth.

I slumped back in the chair as she separated her mouth from my cock with a final tender kiss, my eyes partially unfocussed as she emerged from under the table, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "Jesus Christ, Jo." I stammered. "That was unexpected."

"But good?"

"Holy shit yes. Unbelievable." I said as she stood beside me and settled herself sideways down on my lap, her arms snaking around my neck. My arms slid around her back, fingers finding the seam where the zipper ran down her spine. I ran my fingers up to the top. "That was so good I think I'm going to have to thank you in the same kind of way." I breathed as I began to unzip her dress.

"Oh goody, that's my favourite thing." She smiled, her eyes sparkling as our gazes locked.

"You said that was your sister's idea?" I asked, puzzled.

Jo started giggling manically. "When we were in the car driving to the hospital the day after my car broke down, she whispered to me that if I didn't give you a blowjob as a thank you then she would. I saw you glance in the mirror then and thought you'd heard her."

"No." I said, shaking my head wryly. "I didn't hear a thing." Boy, did I grasp the wrong end of the stick that day. A sudden pang of regret for a wasted fortnight of non stop fucking and sucking hit me hard.

"Bedroom or sofa?" I eventually asked, not wanting to waste any more precious going down time.

"Up to you." She shrugged as the zip stopped at her waist and my fingers glided up her bare back to worry the catch of her bra.

"I'm wondering if I should just carry on eating at the table." I grinned up at her.

She glanced behind her, an eyebrow raised. "That'll be different." She laughed. "And it's so uncivilised eating on the sofa, anyway."

"Breakfast in bed sounds good, though."

"Don't push your luck, mister." Joanne laughed. "We've both got work tomorrow."

"I was thinking more along the lines of having you for breakfast. I tend to have a very firm sausage when I wake up."

"I look forward to tasting it." She quipped back. God, she was turning me on so much just talking that I could feel myself getting hard already, and that's without the aid of a comprehensive insurance policy provided by vitamin-v. The thought of burying my face between her thighs was also helping to restore my rigidity. Eating pussy always does that to me. I don't know if it's the taste, the smell, the liquid feel or merely the thought of swirling my tongue inside a hot, wet cunt that turns me on so much. What I do know is that if I were a woman I'd be one very, very giving lesbian.

I picked her up and carefully lowered her down onto the table on her back. It felt sturdy enough – no creaking or swaying as I settled her down upon it. She looked absolutely stunning lying on her back in that black dress, legs parted and hanging off the edge of the table to either side of me. The hem of her skirt had already ridden halfway up her thighs from when she had been sat on my lap, and her shoulders were bare because the dress was by this time fully unzipped at the back. Her skin was pale, smooth, unblemished, and I noted that she'd kicked off her shoes when she'd been under the table sucking me off. All she was wearing were three items of clothing – bra, panties and dress, and it was my next target to make it just two garments. Those panties weren't going to be hiding her pussy much longer. Her ass was right on the edge of the table. It was going to be easy to divest her of those. One quick tug and they would be on the floor.

But that was too easy. Too fast. I wanted to make this last. I ran my fingers lightly up and down her calves, tracing a figure of eight around her knees, my lips lightly brushing the insides of her thighs. Joanne moaned, and a hand tangled in my hair, encouraging me to take things further. My fringe touched the hem of her skirt and I quickly brought my hands up to Joanne's flanks, easing the skirt up around her waist. She lifted her ass up off the table, helping me to expose her skimpy satin black briefs.

I kissed the smooth fabric, halfway between her navel and her pussy, and heard her sigh softly, dreamily, as my hands continued on upward, palms brushing over the dress where it concealed the swell of her breasts. I felt one of her hands close over one of mine, crushing it down upon her right tit. I squeezed the boob firmly, my kisses moving downwards, lips pressing just as insistently upon the hot, already damp patch where her pussy juices had seeped into her panties. I love that taste.

She moved my hand up her body, used my fingers to pull her dress down to expose her impressive rack, the dress little more now than a scrap of black fabric wrapped around her waist, and I hooked my fingers in the cup of her bra and pulled it down to reveal a hardened nipple that I then mercilessly tweaked with my fingertips, making Jo gasp.

My hand closed over Jo's right breast, fingers squeezing it, thumb stroking the nub of the teat. I leaned over her, studying the swell of her tits while she gazed up at me dreamily, my fingers now caressing the nipple that I had just pinched as if I were soothing it.

My mouth descended into the broad valley between the twin mounds, then I turned my head to the left and flicked out my tongue, coating a portion of the nipple with my warm saliva. Jo shivered beneath me, then gasped as she felt my teeth raking across the bud. My tongue flicked between my teeth over the tiny teat, circling it wetly, swirling around it, lapping at it, all the while squeezing the heavy, fleshy mound firmly with my left hand.

Jo arched her back, pushing her breast up at my hungry mouth, and felt her nipple become trapped between a thumb and a forefinger, felt those fingers rolling the bud between them, pulling at it, stretching her breast from a flattened circle to a pointed cone. "Aaaahhh" She breathed, then cried out again louder as my fingers were replaced with teeth that maintained the tension.

The hand that had been crushing her tit and pinching the nipple deftly unclasped her bra, then slid down her flanks to her hips, then glided lightly inward. My teeth released the teat, but I then crushed as much of the breast into my mouth and began to suck hard on the red, swollen boob, my tongue lashing roughly against the trapped bud.

While my left hand lazily traced circles on Jo's taut, flat stomach, my right hand moved up to her left breast and began to treat it in the same manner as I had earlier done with the other boob. First I pushed the unfastened bra aside, then I caressed the entire breast lovingly, then I began to pull upon it with my fingers while slurping, nibbling and chewing upon the nipple of the one that was still locked inside my mouth. I could feel the heat and the wetness of Jo's cunt against my hardening cock as she squirmed and writhed beneath me. The woman was bucking her crotch against my recovering penis, almost humping the solidifying flesh that pressed against her silk covered pubis, moaning loudly and spreading her thighs even wider, revelling in the pressure that she was feeling against her warm, wet pussy. One firm, fluid movement that brought nought but a sharp intake of breath from Joanne and the black satin panties lay on the floor.

Jo smiled in anticipation as she watched me move down between her legs. She felt a pair of hands grab hold of the insides of her thighs and wrench them as far apart as they could go. She trembled despite, or perhaps because of, the warm breath washing over her pussy as I studied the smooth contours of her freshly shaved fanny intently.

I dipped my face between Jo's thighs, hands sliding around to grab her ass cheeks roughly and open her cunt to my tongue. I swept my tongue over Jo's clit and instantly Jo arched her back high and gurgled dreamily.

My hands held tightly onto her ass cheeks when she bucked them up off the tablecloth and adjust her position slightly for the tongue that then snaked out from my parted lips and speared between the lips of her pussy hole.

I slid a finger between Jo's cunt lips and rubbed her clitoral hood with firm, quick, minimal movements of my fingertip. Joanne moaned into her fist as the rapid-fire vibrations against her clit thundered through her body and mind, making her shudder uncontrollably from head to toe, her body racked by sheer delight.

"Jeesuss!" Jo gasped, shivering in delight as I furiously diddled her clit, the soaking wet pussy sliding back and fore over my face as she squirmed beneath me.

"You like that?" I breathed, now sliding my finger in and out of the gaping gash that opened beneath my touch like a pink flower. "You like having your hot, wet cunt fingerfucked?"

"Oh fuck," was all Jo could reply as she shuddered beneath my touch.

"Answer me!" I snapped, slapping my palm hard against Jo's bald pussy, the noise echoing around the room, drowning out the sounds of Robbie Williams crooning through some inane pop song. "Are you deaf? Answer me, Jo!" I hissed again, giving the denuded snatch another short, sharp, stinging smack.

"Yesss!" Jo hissed back. I grinned, focussing all my attention on the bubbling clitoral hood beneath my fingers, making Jo shake and shudder, her legs scissoring wildly. I bent my head back down to the object of my desire, my warm breath washing over the damp, sweating pussy that twitched and vibrated beneath my touch.

I pressed my tongue flatly against her pubic mound, sweeping my tongue in a circle near the fingertip that maintained its relentless high speed rubbing.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers