Roadtrip

Story Info
She wasn't expecting company.
1.8k words
4.35
19k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited! Driving down to Florida to see my brother, but having a side trip and seeing you. Oh God! Another whole night with you is beyond my dreams. Packing, what to bring and pack. Knowing my brother and his odd wife will probably go through my things, I must be careful, but I want everything to be just right. I'm due to leave in the morning and go to check email and get a strange email from you.

"Call me BEFORE you leave in the morning. I have a surprise for your trip."

I wake up early, shower and pack the car, gather some CDs for my trip, ensure I have my toy in my lipstick case and say goodbye to my family as they head off to work and school. Then I call you.

"Where are you, ashley?" you ask.

"I'm home – everyone's gone and I'm ready to hit the road."

"I'm at the airport Comfort Inn, ashley, come pick me up – I'm driving down with you. Surprise!"

I could almost hear your wink and smile. I wasted no time and left – the airport is only 15 minutes away. I pull up and there you were dressed in a soft sweat suit comfortable for driving. You get in the car and take my head in yours hands and possess my mouth in the most passionate kiss you've ever given me. "We're going for a ride, ashley," you laughed. And so it began...

I can't imagine driving 11 hours with the sexiest man who's ever touched me right next to me, touching me, teasing me, tormenting me. "Don't worry, ashley, we'll get there safely," you say, as if reading my mind. "But it will be an enjoyable trip – and we're not in a rush, now are we?" What a grin, you melt me with that grin.

"I was only in a rush to get to you – now that you're here with me; I'm all yours, Sir." I tell you.

"Yes, you are ashley. All mine, to do with what I want. And I want a nice car ride with you – one that we won't ever forget." You take your fingers and trace up and down my thigh sending shivers of heat throughout my body.

We first get on a highway – then an old country two-lane road to avoid some traffic. We're listening to music and each other in normal conversation when you change direction and take your cock out of your sweats and start to stroke it. I can't help but stare – I love your cock..

I reach out to touch it and you say, "No, ashley, not now. You drive and you'll have this later." You stroke it and I move my eyes from the road to you, the road to you, licking my lips wanting you. "You want this, don't you, ashley? You want to taste me?" You take your finger and brush the tip of your cock and smear some precum on it and bring it to my lips.

I reach out to suck it – and you pull it away. "A gentle lick only, ashley. Stick out your tongue for me." I do love the taste of you, but more than that the total power you have over me. You briefly let me lick your finger and go back to stroking. "I've been thinking delicious thoughts about you, ashley, about this trip. See how hard those thoughts make me?"

You see my eyes grow and keep turning towards the road. "I bet you're wet right now. You're always so wet for me, my little slut. I bet your pussy is aching to feel this hard cock, isn't it, ashley?" I nod – unable to speak, but you won't have that. "Tell me how much you want my cock, ashley."

"I want it – I can almost feel you slide in to me. I want to feel it throb and pulse inside of me. I'm drenched right now, thinking of you inside of me, Sir." My words come out as a stutter almost.

You stroke and stroke getting harder and harder – my body craving you like never before – unallowed to touch. "Please Sir...let me touch you," I plead.

"Pull over, ashley, NOW!" I pull over thinking I'm going to get some relief from this ache you always cause. I reach out to touch you again and again you stop me. "Bend over and put your hands behind your back, ashley. Then you may take me in your mouth."

I do as you say and it's awkward because of the car, but I finally taste you and, God, you taste so damn good. You push my head down.

"Suck me like I taught you, ashley," you say firmly. I take you deep down in my throat and then swirl my tongue. As hard as you are, I feel you harden more and your gasp sends more heat to my pussy. Up and down you move my head – I have no control over it. You gag me and you still push deeper. You know I'm gagging and still more, deeper, further. I moan and the vibrations make you sigh. You get harder and harder and pulse and throb in my mouth. My tongue swirling, my throat taking more, I'm dying to taste you. The ache in my pussy is unreal just from inhaling you, sucking you and the control you have over me. Then I hear you growl, "yesssssss, ashley, right there!" And I suck harder and start feeling your delicious essence pour down my throat filling my soul. "Every drop, ashley, every drop," you demand. I stay there and clean your cock off not letting one drop be wasted.

You pull up your pants and I sit up and you kiss my lips gently, then my nose. "Very good, ashley, very good. Now it's my turn to drive." You get out of the car and so do I and switch places so you can drive. I'm still aching with want, but you put the car in gear and take off.

After about an hour of driving, you tell me to unbutton my shirt. I look around to see if there are other cars. "Who owns those nipples, ashley?" You say sternly.

"You do, Sir," I respond.

"Now, take your shirt off, remove your bra, then put your shirt back on unbuttoned. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I say, not believing what I'm about to do. There are trucks passing us and other cars and I start to unbutton my shirt as quick as I can.

"Slowly, ashley. You're stripping for the truckers..." you wink. I do it slower and remove my shirt and I'm in my bra as this trucker passes. I hear the truck and look at you instead. "Look at him, ashley." I look at your eyes, you mean every word. I turn towards the window and look up and see him smile at me, admiring. He stays right to our side and you speed up saying, "If you took off your bra for him, I think he may have an accident!" The laughter breaks my tension. "Take it off now and put on your shirt unbuttoned." I do as you say and once unbuttoned, you let him catch up to us. He realizes there is nothing underneath and is smiling, blowing kisses, and winking at me. "Now, take your pocket rocket out and turn it on. Put it on your thigh, higher...closer to the top of your pussy." I put it there and sigh. "Lean your seat back, ashley. Now put it right there." I gasp at the feeling. "Now right where your clit is, ashley, right there. You love it, there, don't you?"

"Yesssss Sir...more," I beg, no longer caring who's watching me.

"Undo your pants, and move them down a bit, ashley, and put that vibrator right under your panties on your clit. Yes, right there, good. Does that feel good, ashley."

"Oh God, Sir, YESSS!" I feel the build start – that wonderful building my body gives me. I want it to last. I don't want him to tell me to come yet – I need more of the build. He knows – he always knows.

"Don't you dare come without permission, do you understand me? Who owns that pussy, ashley?"

"You do, Sir, I understand." I gasp, building and climbing and waiting for the waves to crash over me.

"Good girl, ashley. Little circles and @ signs, ashley. Yes.... Now pull down your panties, I want to see how wet you are." I pull them down and look over to you seeing your cock make a tent in your sweat pants. I look up at you and you smile. "Yes, ashley – you always make me so hard for you. Now let me see that pussy of yours. Mmmmmm yes, ashley – sooooo wet for me. Always so wet my little slut. Now put the vibrator back and make little figure 8s and beg me to cum when you are ready."

I put the vibe back and make the figure 8s and @ signs and I feel the waves coming on me. You see how close I am, you know my responses so well. "Take it away, ashley, NOW!" I do – almost in tears with need.

"Please, Sir, let me put it back. Pleaseeeeee!!"

"Breathe, ashley, breathe, we're going to work on control right now." I stare at you, unbelieving. I was THAT close – so close that my body almost came even after I pulled away. You wait a few minutes and then tell me to put it back and do it again. I follow your directions to the letter. And again – I get so close and you tell me to stop.

"Sir, I beg you, I need release. I've been dying to come since you first took out your cock, it's been hours – I need this, please!!! Please, I BEG you!!" I whimper my plea.

"Who owns that pussy, ashley?"

"You do, Sir," I respond. "You do."

"Good girl. Now put it right on your clit and leave it there." I do. "Push and keep it still." I do and start to feel this overwhelming wave of pleasure wash over me. I'm lost in it. "Come for me, ashley! COME NOW!" And I do – I come over and over and over again. I move the vibrator. "DON'T STOP! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO STOP!!" I put it back and the waves start again – again, again, again – draining me.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!" I scream. "Oh my GODDDDD SIR!!!" I shatter over and over again in my seat – not caring who sees me – just that this pleasure takes all it can from me.

"You gave that trucker a show, ashley." You wink at me. "I think he pulled over and probably came all over his dashboard!" My breath is shallow and I can barely talk. "Breathe, ashley, there are a few more hours yet on our trip." That grin does me in every time.