Roadtrip Ch. 01

Story Info
Longtime friends enjoy beginning of long journey.
1.6k words
4
16.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to turner28 for editing.

First a little background info. We'd met in college 25 +years ago. Laurie was (and is) a leggy blond; I (Karl) was (and am) interested in leggy blonds. We shared interests in TV shows, music, partying, and porn. Despite that, what we became were lifelong friends. Over the years I'd married and moved a thousand miles away. Our friendship survived via internet and phone. Occasionally we get together when our lives find us traveling near each other, but those times are all too rare. So we decided to create some time: I had to make the two day trip back home alone and I asked if she'd like to join me. So she flew down and we had 48 hours to talk in person and even party a little on the trip. The following is the first of our adventures.

As soon as we had our seat belts fastened and I was pulling away from the airport terminal, we started to giggle like school children. I hadn't told my wife about my passenger for the trip, and Lauri had lied to her boss to get a couple days off. Let the fun begin. Despite the secretive nature of our trip. It really was just an excuse to see each other in person. We would talk during the drive, stop at a few places for laughs, and relive a college night of drinking. All relatively harmless, but looked down upon by wives and bosses.

As we started the trek north I popped in a CD of 70s music; we sang along and told those "Do you remember?" stories. A couple hours into the trip Laurie spotted a billboard for an adult video and toy store. I said, "We planned on stopping at some fun places. Want to stop?" The cocked head and crooked smile was all I needed for an answer. Ten minutes later we were off the interstate and in the parking lot of warehouse size adult store.

Once again we were almost giggling as we entered the store We perused the DVDs, sharing with each other the ones that most caught our attention (or that we remembered watching a couple decades ago on video cassette). Knowing that she had recently lost one of her favorites, I picked it up and told her, "Happy Birthday."

Then we moved on to the toys and clothing. Like two 20 somethings shopping for a bachelor party gift we held up, laughed, and commented on every naughty item we saw. Feeling a little emboldened, I told her that since because of distance I hadn't gotten her the Christmas and birthday gifts I probably should over the years, I'd make up for it now, "Grab a couple things, they're on me." She was reluctant at first, but I soon had her comparing rabbit vibrators. After she'd picked out a pretty pink one, I suggested she pick out something to wear when she took her new friend out for a night of fun. Now she was seriously into shopping and comparing the frilly and sexy garments until she found the red baby doll she liked the best.

As we made our way to the checkout she said, "You know it just wouldn't be Christmas if I was the only one receiving gifts." Suddenly I found myself comparing penis pumps. Once I had one picked out we checked out and left the way we came, giggling.

As we headed back on the highway we had fun teasing each other. I asked her if she wanted to excuse herself to the back so she could watch her new DVD and get better acquainted with her friend. She in turn razzed me that she would be in danger if she did, because I would have to take out my toy and use it if I heard her. After awhile we went back to the music and normal conversation.

After another couple of hours driving we decided to find a place to eat and as night had fallen look for a hotel to crash. A couple exits later and we had food, hotel, and alcohol.

After dinner and a few drinks, we hit the package store and got a room at the hotel. Once in the room we set up for a night of drunken fun. I know it'll sound strange, but our idea of drunken fun has always been to play a few board games and watch (and comment on) porn. We were off and running.

As the drinks flowed, and we watched a movie between games a scene with a woman and her vibrator played. In my stupor I suggested Laurie should break out her new toy and give me the live version. I was surprised when instead of a wise ass comment or slap I got, "wait her a minute." What?!

"Don't turn around and close your eyes," she said as she walked around me, "I have an idea." An idea? Oh what the hell, I was in for it.

I sat listening to her go through her suitcase and then quiet. Suddenly I felt her breathing next to my right ear, a chill ran down my spine and goose bumps raised on my arms.

"You've been a bad boy having such evil thoughts about me. Now stay still while I get you ready."

I felt her put something over my eyes and then tie my arms behind the chair. I sat silently waiting when her breathing again came to my ear.

"Now we'll see if you can really handle it, just sit back and enjoy the show."

"Oh, and just so you know I do have it out, open your mouth." And suddenly I felt a cool vibrating rod enter my mouth. I gagged and tried to spit it out, but to no avail. "No silly, I'm not trying to make you suck it, just get it warm for me." So I sat there with it in my mouth until she popped it out and announced, "Show time."

I could hear her getting on to the bed and what I assumed was her pulling back the covers and arranging the pillows. I sat straining to hear anything besides the sound of my heart and breathing. Then a slowly increasing buzz sound. She was teasing me by turning on her rabbit slowly. It continued like that, just buzzing, for what seemed an eternity. It may have been ten seconds or ten minutes, I couldn't tell.

"Hmmm, it seems you like that, and all I've done is turn on a toy. Such a naughty boy, and embarrassed too."

For the first time I realized I was hard. In my loose shorts it had to be tenting, but even my sudden embarrassment wasn't decreasing it.

Suddenly the buzzing stopped and she began to tell me what was about to happen.

"I've blindfolded you so you will only know what is happening from what I tell you and what you hear. Whether or not I am telling you the truth or not, only I will know. I was going to ask you how good my story was, but I'll let the meter I see standing there tell me. As long as its standing up, I'll know you're appreciating it. If it goes down, I'll know you're not interested anymore. Are you ready?"

I could say a thousand things went through my mind, but that would only be true if I knew a thousand ways to say, "YES!"

"OK, I changed into the baby doll to really paint the picture for you." I heard the vibrator hum back to life.

"I bet you're dying to know what I'm doing. Just rubbing it on my most sensitive parts. Oh, that feels good. Its starting to get slippery. "

She started to groan louder, her words becoming softer and further apart. Listening to her pleasure herself, I was aching for relief and struggled to find a way to create friction on my hard on. It was no use, I sat there tenting and frustrated.

She noticed my efforts.

"No, no honey, only I get to enjoy release here. Mmmm. It feels so good. Time to see how the rabbit feels." The buzzing sound became muffled and I imagined it sliding into her. She began to moan in a purr.

"Oh, oh, its almost there. Oh its little ears are touching my...."

And she seemed to forget I was there. She was obviously writhing on the bed. Her moaning now turning into repeated cries of, "Yes, yes."

Listening to her appear to approach orgasm my own breathing became short and I realized I was cumming. I grunted while I unloaded in my pants. When I began to regain my sense of what was happening around me, I realized she was now quiet. I wanted to catch my breath and be all cool like I handled that OK, but realized that would be a little difficult still tied to a chair with a hard on deflating beneath cum stained pants.

"Well by the looks of your meter, I guess you're not interested anymore."

"I wouldn't put it quite that way."

"Oh no, why no...oops, I see. It looks like you broke your meter. Guess I was pretty successful with my storytelling."

She was silent for couple of minutes and then again at my ear, "Give me a moment to get decent and then I'll let you clean up. While you wait, you can think about what just happened. Did I really do what you think, or did I make Meg Ryan seem like an amateur? Just think about it."